So the PS4 has BASICALLY won this gen right?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#351 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@YD_11 said:

I'd rather have new games that happen to come to PC at some point in the future than OLD PC games now coming to my console. I see a lot of indie and re-releases of old games on your list. I'd be extremely disappointed if i were you and paid $400 for a console to play primarily indie games and old pc ports. All bolded games are either old, indie, or both by the way. That leaves killzone , infamous and mlb...

The metacritics and gamerankings scoring is flawed for comparison as well. Example: How can the exact same game score a 90 on ps4 but only an 86 on the xbox one (diablo)? Answer=there are more sony review sites padding scores

Yeah and those Indies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DR3,Ryse,Forza 5 and some even FH2,titanfall...

You are a joke considering MS pay 2+ billions for an Indie game call Minecraft,yet you downplay indies because they are not on your console..lol

So basically you have Forza 5 and Kinect games,hell KI is 1 half game..lol

Because some PS sites can hike the score,much like also some sites give different scores to each version and not just a linear one across all versions,Example Rayman legends has 92 on xbxo one and has 90 on PS4,for the same reason,so yeah it goes both ways and 100 score >>>>>>>>> 1 score.

I guess the padding also happen on xbox one..lol

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#353  Edited By clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

Wait, we are bashing consoles now because of Patriotism? @tormentos Some could say your feverish attempts to defend Sony and Playstation could be decribed as patriotic... which is as you say a joke considering that Sony is a Japanese country and the PS3/4 is built in China.

@FoxbatAlpha said:

SMH Torture-toes. Do you ever let anything go? He serves and you have to one up him by bringing up Indians? Then you bitch about loving consoles? That is why we are all here. You will be forever at the bottom around here on the respect level.

Tell that to the patriotic moron who believe that only people born in 1 of the US 50 states are Americans..hahaha (tormentos)

Umm, to be American, you need to be born as a US citizen or marry one.... If you were born in any US territory to US parents then you are an American citizen. I was born to British parents in Britain. That makes me a British citizen...

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#354  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

The cows are melting down again. must hurt being the most over-hyped console of this generation with little to show for it.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355 tormentos

@SambaLele said:

Tormentos... that's all lunacy. Lose that prejudice and all those assumptions and generalizations. Re-read my post and see who is calling for technicality there for no reason.

That is funny why don't you go tell cainetao11 that he is been racist because not only people born under the US flag are Americans.?

Don't freaking argue with me just to be in the opposite side,Americans are all born in any of the Americas that includes,North,Central and South didn't you learn that in school.? Because i did is call knowing your identity.

It would be an epic fail to call Europeans only people from Spain,or France or England because some fu** up moniker that is some fu** up shit,and is offensive to.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#356 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44058 Posts

Ozzy would be proud since this thread is.... going of the rails on the crazy train.. Yikes. :P

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357  Edited By clyde46

@tormentos said:

@SambaLele said:

Tormentos... that's all lunacy. Lose that prejudice and all those assumptions and generalizations. Re-read my post and see who is calling for technicality there for no reason.

That is funny why don't you go tell cainetao11 that he is been racist because not only people born under the US flag are Americans.?

Don't freaking argue with me just to be in the opposite side,Americans are all born in any of the Americas that includes,North,Central and South didn't you learn that in school.? Because i did is call knowing your identity.

It would be an epic fail to call Europeans only people from Spain,or France or England because some fu** up moniker that is some fu** up shit,and is offensive to.

Thats not how it works man. North America is a Continent, so is South America. If I was born in Brazil, I would be Brazilian not South American. If was born in Mexico I would be Mexican not Central American. A US citizen is called an American because they live in the United States of America!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358  Edited By tormentos

@clyde46 said:

Wait, we are bashing consoles now because of Patriotism? @tormentos Some could say your feverish attempts to defend Sony and Playstation could be decribed as patriotic... which is as you say a joke considering that Sony is a Japanese country and the PS3/4 is built in China.

@FoxbatAlpha said:

SMH Torture-toes. Do you ever let anything go? He serves and you have to one up him by bringing up Indians? Then you bitch about loving consoles? That is why we are all here. You will be forever at the bottom around here on the respect level.

Tell that to the patriotic moron who believe that only people born in 1 of the US 50 states are Americans..hahaha (tormentos)

Umm, to be American, you need to be born as a US citizen or marry one.... If you were born in any US territory to US parents then you are an American citizen. I was born to British parents in Britain. That makes me a British citizen...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Any one born on south,central and north America are Americans,to be an American you don't need to be a US citizen,to be a US Citizen you need to be born under any of the 50 states or territories or been marry to 1.

Are you European.?

No you are not because i only consider European people born in Spain...lol

This ^^^^^ is how stupid you just sound and how he sound as well,American is not a US citizenship,unless US bought all 3 all of the Americas yesterday and make it all 1 big state.

Been an American is like been an European you can be from any part of Europe,you don't have to be British to be European,you don't need to be a US citizen to be an American,that term has been piggy back ride into US citizens because you can't call them USians,like British or French's,so the term Americans was tag to them.

Saying things like that is like saying only Chinese are Asians...

This is so true some times that is scary,US citizens are call Americans because well they are the United States of AMERICA,but any one born in America is American what not all are is US citizen and i can't believe that in 2014 there still people who don't even know this..

Now if Scotland would have get its independence,but would have decide to join the US as the 51 state like Hawai did,no longer all Scottish be European any more.? They are Americans.? Since you claim that to be an American need to be a US citizen or been marry to one..lol

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359 Livecommander
Member since 2009 • 1388 Posts

Lems chill your 2 to 3 game temporary or not advantage means nothing. Pc gamers.. i dont why it even part of the rules for you to count as a system. When a computer is bought how do we know its for gaming ? Ever heard of a 200 floor office building ? Big time flim studio or some shit ? I MEET ONE PERSON IN MY LIFE , that bout a pc for gaming. Correct me if im wrong but steam can be used on a smart phone right ? And duh yall have "better graphics" its a fcking computer. Its actually a shame its not way more ahead graphic wise.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#360 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Brief reminder for my lemming friends that the Xbone is fighting to not be third for the rest of the gen and has no games.

Noted. Damn, what would I do with out you to remind me of these great things?

Loading Video...

There were like 4 games in that commercial and 2 of them were multiplats....which are inferior on said system.

Not the best comeback video to link.

SambaLele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362  Edited By SambaLele
Member since 2004 • 5552 Posts
@tormentos said:

Basic school knowledge? Is that something to brag about?

Tormentos, you are failing even at that...

The "gentile" words or demonyms are stablished by the very own sovereign State that'll adopt it to it's people. The USA has adopted "american" or "american people". Even us, brazilians, have registered in our dictionaries 4 demonyms for the USA's citizens: norte-americano, estadunidense, estado-unidense and americano. Americano being american. Why? Simply because we can't ignore their right to self-determination and to their self-proclaimed identity, as a people and as a nation. Just as they have to admit us as brazilians. You have a problem with disambiguation of words that have more than one meaning? You and I are still americans, but in another sense.

Who are you to tell Brazil what to officially adopt as demonym? People from the city of São Paulo, in the State of São Paulo, are not called "são paulinos" like some would believe, but paulistanos... simply because the municipality found that to be historically and culturally more appropriate, and made that the official "gentílico" or demonym. The same goes for any State, City, etc. That's a sovereign power, and self-determination a right stablished by international agreements and standards.

And you calling @cainetao11 racist is obvious slander. You are also american, because the US's nationality legislation recognises puerto ricans as americans, but that doesn't allow you to dictate how one should be patriotic or if he shouldn't be, and on what terms.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#363  Edited By clyde46

@tormentos: For Gods sake man, get a fucking grip. If you want to be really fucking difficult, as a Puerto Rican you could call yourself Latin American. Stop being an idiot and listen to reason for once. Americans are Americans because they were born in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! That is a country you idiot. The USA happens to be part of the North American continent same as Canada. Do you think Canadians are Americans too? Because they would be pretty pissed off at you for that assumption.

You are the one that is being stupid here pal. There is no United States of Europe, Europe is a continent, made up of lots of countries. France, Germany, Spain, Greece, Italy, Holland etc. Britain is not part of Europe as its not part of the continent.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364 Mr_Huggles_dog

@sts106mat said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Brief reminder for my lemming friends that the Xbone is fighting to not be third for the rest of the gen and has no games.

Loading Video...

There were like 4 games in that commercial and 2 of them were multiplats....which are inferior on said system.

so, multiplats can be classed as "best games" too.

love to see a sony version with Ballsack boy and Five club in there

Look, you wanna be all upset thats fine....but facts are facts....that video does diddly for the X1.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365 clyde46

@SambaLele said:
@tormentos said:

The "gentile" words or demonyms are stablished by the very own sovereign State that'll adopt it to it's people. The USA has adopted "american" or "american people". Even us, brazilians, have registered in our dictionaries 4 demonyms for the USA's citizens: norte-americano, estadunidense, estado-unidense and americano. Americano being american. Why? Simply because we can't ignore their right to self-determination and to their self-proclaimed identity, as a people and as a nation. Just as they have to admit us as brazilians. You have a problem with disambiguation of words that have more than one meaning? You and I are still americans, but in another sense.

Who are you to tell Brazil what to officially adopt as demonym? People from the city of São Paulo, in the State of São Paulo, are not called "são paulinos" like some would believe, but paulistanos... simply because the municipality found that to be historically and culturally more appropriate, and made that the official "gentílico" or demonym. The same goes for any State, City, etc. That's a sovereign power, and self-determination a right stablished by international agreements and standards.

And you calling @cainetao11 racist is obvious slander. You are also american, because the US's nationality legislation recognises puerto ricans as americans, but that doesn't allow you to dictate how one should be patriotic or if he shouldn't be, and on what terms.

I did not know that.

SambaLele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367 SambaLele
@clyde46 said:

I did not know that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_nationality_law

Congressional Research Service Report number RL30527 of April 17, 2000, titled "Presidential Elections in the United States: A Primer" asserts that citizens born in Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands are legally defined as natural born citizens, and are, therefore, also eligible to be elected President.[39]

@clyde46 said:

@tormentos: For Gods sake man, get a fucking grip. If you want to be really fucking difficult, as a Puerto Rican you could call yourself Latin American. Stop being an idiot and listen to reason for once. Americans are Americans because they were born in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! That is a country you idiot. The USA happens to be part of the North American continent same as Canada. Do you think Canadians are Americans too? Because they would be pretty pissed off at you for that assumption.

You are the one that is being stupid here pal. There is no United States of Europe, Europe is a continent, made up of lots of countries. France, Germany, Spain, Greece, Italy, Holland etc. Britain is not part of Europe as its not part of the continent.

When speaking about continents, yes, everyone born in the American continent is american. Canadians, brazilians, americans, argentinians, etc., we are all americans in that sense. It's a word with multiple meanings. You only have to make sure sometimes to avoid ambiguity, when it's a possible occurence, which I find to be rare. We're not culturally similar in the American continent to address to ourselves all that often in as a whole, unlike, for example, the European, which have some many cultural similarities which make us more often call them "europeans" in a broad sense.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

I'm guessing Halo ports feature prominently in that advert? LMAO! "The best games are also on that other console you probably already own."

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

Only thing holding Sony back is PSN and lack of compelling multiplayer/co-op experiences for its exclusives. If Sony can tackle that then I believe they'll win.

For.example mediocre games like Ryse and Dead Rising 3 are a lot of fun when doing co-op. Imagine Infamous SS having co-op or something interesting along the lines. So far Sony has been lacking and Driveclub was a huge mistake. Just wonder if they would have made Motorstorm instead....

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370  Edited By tormentos
@SambaLele said:

That is funny because you claim to be from Brazil you should know that all people born on any of the americas are american.

They also adopted pizza that mean Pizza is american to...lol

The right you have to self determine doesn't deny the right or other to self determine them self.

Oh please that is like saying Newyorkers so are you a newyorker or a an American.? See just because you tag certain part to you doesn't mean you don't have another already tag,so you are a new yorker but you are also a US citizen.

That is funny because this is what Cainetao11 say to me..

@cainetao11 said:

As for YOU, a non American telling me, an honorably served veteran of the United States what I can feel patriotic about LOL.

This ^^ is what he say to me...The dude is not only a moron with capital letters for starting the whole crap,but he doesn't even know Puerto Ricans are US Citizen from Birth and have serve on the arm forces to,in fact i enlist in the reserve when i was 18.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371  Edited By tormentos

@clyde46 said:

You are a fu**ing Idiot stay illiterate then.

Hawaii is not even fu**ing close to America ass and Hawaiian are also Americans to by definition of US citizenship,now i am a from the caribean which can be consider as central american,i don't have a problem with that because i know where the fu** i come from,Canadians not liking to be call Americans is the same shit as Mexicans,is a race crap rather than the place you were born,dude when Colombus arrived it was all 1 America,he didn't say we arrived in US so only this people will be call americans and the rest fu** off.

And what the fu** is american you moron an island.?

America is not just US,America also include other countries to,is separated by borders much like spain and France are,US is the same Canada,Mexico,US hell US stole territory from Mexico,which by the way was there first even that mexico language is influence by spanish, we know still Mexico had a high concentration of native people vs the Emigrants that forge what is now know as US.

Do you see a line calling America only the 50 states in North America.? ups wait i say 50 is really 49,since 1 is almost as close to America as it is from Papau new guinea yet they are call Americans to..lol

SambaLele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373 SambaLele

@tormentos said:
@SambaLele said:

That is funny because you claim to be from Brazil you should know that all people born on any of the americas are american.

They also adopted pizza that mean Pizza is american to...lol

The right you have to self determine doesn't deny the right or other to self determine them self.

Oh please that is like saying Newyorkers so are you a newyorker or a an American.? See just because you tag certain part to you doesn't mean you don't have another already tag,so you are a new yorker but you are also a US citizen.

That is funny because this is what Cainetao11 say to me..

@cainetao11 said:

As for YOU, a non American telling me, an honorably served veteran of the United States what I can feel patriotic about LOL.

This ^^ is what he say to me...The dude is not only a moron with capital letters for starting the whole crap,but he doesn't even know Puerto Ricans are US Citizen from Birth and have serve on the arm forces to,in fact i enlist in the reserve when i was 18.

Do you even read before responding?

My own words from that quote "You and I are still americans, but in another sense."

And on your quoting @cainetao11: that's not bigotry, that's ignorance of a fact, 2 completely different problems.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#374 Mr_Huggles_dog

@sts106mat said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@sts106mat said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Loading Video...

so, multiplats can be classed as "best games" too.

love to see a sony version with Ballsack boy and Five club in there

Look, you wanna be all upset thats fine....but facts are facts....that video does diddly for the X1.

why would i be upset?

the video is an advert with over 2 million views, i am sure its doing more than you want to believe it is.

A public toilet gets a lot of attention too....that doesn't mean it's contents are wroth anything.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#376  Edited By clyde46

@tormentos said:

@clyde46 said:

You are a fu**ing Idiot stay illiterate then.

Hawaii is not even fu**ing close to America ass and Hawaiian are also Americans to by definition of US citizenship,now i am a from the caribean which can be consider as central american,i don't have a problem with that because i know where the fu** i come from,Canadians not liking to be call Americans is the same shit as Mexicans,is a race crap rather than the place you were born,dude when Colombus arrived it was all 1 America,he didn't say we arrived in US so only this people will be call americans and the rest fu** off.

And what the fu** is american you moron an island.?

America is not just US,America also include other countries to,is separated by borders much like spain and France are,US is the same Canada,Mexico,US hell US stole territory from Mexico,which by the way was there first even that mexico language is influence by spanish, we know still Mexico had a high concentration of native people vs the Emigrants that forge what is now know as US.

Do you see a line calling America only the 50 states in North America.? ups wait i say 50 is really 49,since 1 is almost as close to America as it is from Papau new guinea yet they are call Americans to..lol

WTF are you smoking dude.....? Congratz, you found a map of the continents. Hawaii is a US State you plank doesn't matter how close it is. Same goes for Jersey which is part of Britain but is closer to France. You need to learn what a State is vs a Territory. Puerto Rica is a Unincorporated territory of the US, you are not a state. You really need to take some geography and history lessons man. Columbus discovered the continent of America, it was the British, French and Spanish that laid the ground work for countries on that continent.

SambaLele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377  Edited By SambaLele

@clyde46: North America and South America together form the American Continent. It all depends on the model you are looking into. Not one is entirely right or wrong, they are simply different models.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continent#Number_of_continents

In my country, for example, we're taught that there are 6 continents (América, África, Europa, Ásia, Oceania e Antártida) and instead of Australia, we call that region Oceania, Australia being just one of many countries there. In the USA, if I'm not mistaken, you are taught that there're 7 continents, America being divided in 2.

Well, I guess Tormentos managed to derail the thread...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378 tormentos

@clyde46 said:

WTF are you smoking dude.....? Congratz, you found a map of the continents. Hawaii is a US State you plank doesn't matter how close it is. Same goes for Jersey which is part of Britain but is closer to France. You need to learn what a State is vs a Territory. Puerto Rica is a Unincorporated territory of the US, you are not a state. You really need to take some geography and history lessons man. Columbus discovered the continent of America, it was the British, French and Spanish that laid the ground work for countries on that continent.

Exactly if Scotland were to became a stated of US would they still be European or Americans..? hahaha..

Really don't you say...lol Yes we are an Unincorporated Territory but we are all US citizens since birth,exactly the same as been born on US.

Exactly America is a continent not just part of it.

@SambaLele said:

@clyde46: North America and South America together form the American Continent. It all depends on the model you are looking into. Not one is entirely right or wrong, they are simply different models.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continent#Number_of_continents

In my country, for example, we're taught that there are 6 continents (América, África, Europa, Ásia, Oceania e Antártida) and instead of Australia, we call that region Oceania, Australia being just one of many countries there. In the USA, if I'm not mistaken, you are taught that there're 7 continents, America being divided in 2.

Well, I guess Tormentos managed to derail the thread...

I didn't derail it the patriotic did...hahahaaaaaaaaa

@sts106mat said:

oh teh irony

Actually i am not illiterate my native language just happen to be Spanish and in my country is not mandatory to learn English,the native Language is Spanish and basically i have learn from trial and error,i didn't learn any of this so call ""Engrish"" Grammatical error intended,in school i pic it up hearing some friends and reading.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379  Edited By CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

this whole discussion about countries, continents and stuff has been hilarious to read. also educational.

from oceania.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#380  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

@tormentos: First how the **** did I know you were Puerto Rican dingle berry? Second as a US citizen who the **** are you to tell me what I can feel patriotic about? I don't care who in your family served, DID YOU? Then STFU. I bet my family has more vets in it than yours and I am one of them, you are not.

If isay the x1 is not as powerful as the ps4/my PC wipes its ass with ps4, anyone with an ounce of logic would understand that means it wipes its ads twice with the x1. Because I already stated it wasn't as powerful as the console my PC bests. This is how I am not hiding. But I guess you need an ounce logic in you're mind. You fail.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381  Edited By cainetao11

@tormentos said:

How am I being racist? You never told me you were Puerto Rican until like that last post. Was I supposed to call in a triangulation and drone monitor you? You could have been Spanish, Dominican, Mexican for all I knew.

And yes by congressional law passed by congress in 1917. . This law is called the Jones-Shafroth Act. However, Congress reserves the right to revoke citizenship and abolish said law at any time.

I was born here. My citizenship can never be revoked, only I can choose to waive it. You went on to say something like only if I am the decendant of sitting bull......... So it has to be what YOU say? Are you for real? As an American you would know you don't have the right to tell others how to be anything.

Elpresador-911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#382 Elpresador-911
Member since 2013 • 1096 Posts

Tormentos is in full control at this juncture

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#383 tormentos

@cainetao11 said:

@tormentos: First how the **** did I know you were Puerto Rican dingle berry? Second as a US citizen who the **** are you to tell me what I can feel patriotic about? I don't care who in your family served, DID YOU? Then STFU. I bet my family has more vets in it than yours and I am one of them, you are not.

If isay the x1 is not as powerful as the ps4/my PC wipes its ass with ps4, anyone with an ounce of logic would understand that means it wipes its ads twice with the x1. Because I already stated it wasn't as powerful as the console my PC bests. This is how I am not hiding. But I guess you need an ounce logic in you're mind. You fail.

I have say i am puerto rican like 15,000 times..hahaha

No i did not but if they would have need it me they would have call..hahahaha

Oh now is a more people in the army contents.

You are an idiot and i feel more patriotic about toilet paper than i would feel about a stupid video game console even less the xbox one..lol

You PC mean total shit,no matter what you have it doesn't change the fact that PS4 >>>>>>>>>> xbox one.lol

@cainetao11 said:

@tormentos said:

How am I being racist? You never told me you were Puerto Rican until like that last post. Was I supposed to call in a triangulation and drone monitor you? You could have been Spanish, Dominican, Mexican for all I knew.

And yes by congressional law passed by congress in 1917. . This law is called the Jones-Shafroth Act. However, Congress reserves the right to revoke citizenship and abolish said law at any time.

I was born here. My citizenship can never be revoked, only I can choose to waive it. You went on to say something like only if I am the decendant of sitting bull......... So it has to be what YOU say? Are you for real? As an American you would know you don't have the right to tell others how to be anything.

First of all you are the one bringing race into this argument.

I was born here to and have the same rights you have,yeah seat tied to wait for that to happen,those benefits are warranty by the blood my people spill on your wars,as simple as that bro.

Actually i have the right you call you a moron and laugh while i do so freedom is great..lol

Hey watch out it is been say that Puerto Ricans voted for statedhood so maybe you are looking at the 51 state..hahaha

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#384 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

somebody make this thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=192105

sony projected to lose more than they thought again this year!

loeb sells all his stock...

im hoping a lem could make the thread.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#385  Edited By cainetao11

@tormentos said:

@cainetao11 said:

I have say i am puerto rican like 15,000 times..hahaha

No i did not but if they would have need it me they would have call..hahahaha

Oh now is a more people in the army contents.

You are an idiot and i feel more patriotic about toilet paper than i would feel about a stupid video game console even less the xbox one..lol

You PC mean total shit,no matter what you have it doesn't change the fact that PS4 >>>>>>>>>> xbox one.lol

@cainetao11 said:

@tormentos said:

First of all you are the one bringing race into this argument.

I was born here to and have the same rights you have,yeah seat tied to wait for that to happen,those benefits are warranty by the blood my people spill on your wars,as simple as that bro.

Actually i have the right you call you a moron and laugh while i do so freedom is great..lol

Hey watch out it is been say that Puerto Ricans voted for statedhood so maybe you are looking at the 51 state..hahaha

Read this back and forth. You never said once you were PR. Do you mean in the past, in other threads? So if I didn't make a mental notation of that is it like I forgot our anniversary or something sweetie? You're acting like a girl who got felt up on the way to the prom.

You brought up other family members in the Army, I answered. Bottom line I am a vet, you're not. "if they call you"? Its a volunteer Military dim wit. That's why we are respected, because we choose to go into harms way.

I am aware my PC doesn't change the fact PS4 is stronger than X1, if you remember you quoted me saying it. LOL

I didn't bring race into anything. You called me a racist. Even SambaLele told you that was slander.

I know, and have known for years that Puerto Ricans are legal US citizens, but you didn't tell me you were. Re read this thread and prove me wrong.

Yes you have the right to call me moron, idiot or anything else. And I unfortunately stooped to your level multiple times in this exchange. I apologize for that. Needless to say there is no reason for us to dialogue anymore here. I let myself be dragged into a negative name calling match and I wont do it again.

Hey good for Puerto Rico. I lived with a Puerto rican woman for 2 years in the Bronx NY. I get the feeling you think I don't like your nationality. If it makes you feel like 'You won", by all means believe what you want.

To the others who posted in on this, I apologize for my insulting him. It was low class, and un needed. Not to mention hijacking this thread. I'm sorry Warriors.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#386 mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

@KBFloYd said:

VGchartz? Really? I mean...as a PC gamer I couldn't give a **** less who "won" the console war, but vgchartz is about the least reputable source of information you could get. It's a step above some pimply faced teenager's blog, but just barely. I think it's even in the System Wars rules to not use these jokers as a source.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#387 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

@mikhail said:

@KBFloYd said:

VGchartz? Really? I mean...as a PC gamer I couldn't give a **** less who "won" the console war, but vgchartz is about the least reputable source of information you could get. It's a step above some pimply faced teenager's blog, but just barely. I think it's even in the System Wars rules to not use these jokers as a source.

its an article from bloomberg....

vgchartz does more than just post fake sales numbers.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#388 mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

@KBFloYd: Oh sorry! I didn't even click through to the link, I just saw the vgchartz and rolled my eyes so hard I actually gave myself a headache.

TheRatedD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#389  Edited By TheRatedD
Member since 2013 • 28 Posts

Exactly. Nobody cares about the X1. It's the biggest joke of a console since the 360.

elessarGObonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#391  Edited By elessarGObonzo
Member since 2008 • 2677 Posts

since PC is beyond this league it looks like it's PS4 taking the trophy

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#392 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

I'd wait until the this generation is over.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#393 cainetao11

@mikhail said:

@KBFloYd said:

My Etrade financial page say they will lose money this year though. I have owned Sony ADRs for a while because I think they will come back. IBM did it in the '90s.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#394 cainetao11

@2_Quiet_2_Riot said:

@elpresador-911 said:

Tormentos is in full control at this juncture

He's an idiot, just like a vast majority of you butthurt, bitter, miserable, angry cows. LOL

LOL dude just read the thread. It wasn't just me and him going back and forth. Others chimed in. He is a passionate cow (tormentos). As for the elpresador-911, I don't know him. But he sees what he wishes to.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#395 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@mikhail said:

@KBFloYd said:

My Etrade financial page say they will lose money this year though. I have owned Sony ADRs for a while because I think they will come back. IBM did it in the '90s.

I think Morpheus and subsequent VR product lines from OR and Morpheus gaining traction could be a potential new "Walkman" if the stars are right.

There's always the chance that TVs will be replaced by something new and less saturated. Marketplaces that Sony does have expertise in exploiting, historically.

Avatar image for notorious1234na
Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#396 Notorious1234NA
Member since 2014 • 1917 Posts

@tormentos: finding a good console game is s dime a dozen

A good indie game is a needle in a haystack

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#397 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

Sony has taken the opening round in stunning fashion. 10.7 million to Nintendo's 7.2 Million (over 2 years) and Microsoft's 5.7 Million. So far Sony is winning the 8th Generation console sales race. Or console War.

But the first year is just about over, So 4-7 more years to go. Before a victory can be declared. But Sony is currently wiping the floor with MS and Nintendo.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#398 cainetao11

@Shewgenja said:

@cainetao11 said:

@mikhail said:

@KBFloYd said:

I think Morpheus and subsequent VR product lines from OR and Morpheus gaining traction could be a potential new "Walkman" if the stars are right.

There's always the chance that TVs will be replaced by something new and less saturated. Marketplaces that Sony does have expertise in exploiting, historically.

I agree. You and I need to PM. I invest and I don't care what Bloomberg says, long term Sony is a buy then Hold.

CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#399 CleanPlayer
Member since 2008 • 9822 Posts

Way too early to tell, and I hope Microsoft turns it around because I had such fond memories of my 360. I think it's most likely Nintendo will finish 3rd, but as long as they keep producing gems like Bayonetta 2 or Super Mario 3D World I will keep supporting them.

Avatar image for notorious1234na
Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#400 Notorious1234NA
Member since 2014 • 1917 Posts

@tormentos said:

Didn't read, but funny cuz its true the picture lol

Well Canada got hotter women on average