So Sony has won this gen right?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

@Wasdie said:

Sounding an awfully lot like Xbox fanboys in late 2006/early 2007. We all saw how that turned out.

You must be in denial. Xbox is not going to dominate the US again(which is absolutely necessary with their lack of worldwide brand status) and is dead in the water in Europe. $600 price tag in China ends those delusional dreams. Sony already won it is just a matter of how much.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts
@blackace said:

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

@blackace said:

@Shewgenja said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

M$ is laughing, not to mention they're not poor like Sony.

Lem, you are absolutely right about that. Microsoft investors are absolutely accustomed to obscene profits from business ventures. That's why WebTV and Zune have been runaway successes.

Oh, wait.

You act like other companies don't make a few bad products. What about Sony's MOVE and the disasterous PSPGo? Even the PSVita has had its shares of misfortunes. The difference with Microsoft and Sony however is even with the Zune and WebTV failures, Microsoft didn't have to sell HQ buildings, sell over $350 million in stocks and layoff over 9000 employees just to try and show a profit for one quarter. Even with that, Sony still lost almost a billion for the year. Sony even announced they would cut back development of AAA games for the PSVita. Are they doing that for the PS3 and PS4 as well? Even Nintendo made the terrible Virtual Boy years ago and the Wii VitalitySensor & Wii UDraw items were crap. Yet they still made billions off the Wii system and it's games. Sony made a nice little profit this quarter, but how well did their other businesses do. Sony is still expected huge losses for this year, even with PS4 doing so well.

Corporate slave. You're not just a fan of Xbox, like an xbot should be... but a fan of the corporation. Pretty sad that you work for these guys for free.

I don't work for any of them. I understand the facts can sting a little bit for biased fanboys. Sorry about that. You should already know this. "The Truth will set you free." lol!! I couldn't resist.

No you are just like other Xbox buttboys that know Microsoft can never compete with PlayStation with all things being relative equal(release date, price). Sony going under(not happening) is the only way Xbox will ever have a chance to dominate.

@Wasdie said:

Sounding an awfully lot like Xbox fanboys in late 2006/early 2007. We all saw how that turned out.

You must be in denial. Xbox is not going to dominate the US again(which is absolutely necessary with their lack of worldwide brand status) and is dead in the water in Europe. $600 price tag in China ends those delusional dreams. Sony already won it is just a matter of how much.

Elpresador-911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#203 Elpresador-911
Member since 2013 • 1096 Posts

Yup PS4 won this gen, anyone who denies it is a delusional lemming IE mems_butthurt and blab

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

PS3 was DEAD LAST for most of LAST GEN and probably still is.Sony won't tell us the PS3 numbers for some strange reason. I won't end up anywhere, cause I'm not in the race. lol!! I will own all 3 next-gen systems before this gen is over and will easily be the clear winner over all biased trolls like yourself. My point is the XB1 is in way, way better shape then the PSPGo, PSVita and Wii U were when they launched. Only the PSPGo died. XB1 will do just fine this generation and it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

Kaz giving El Tormo a lap dance. lol!!

Yes and launch 1 year after the competition for up to $300 more.

The same strange reason why MS didn't show numbers this past quarter.?

Is better position than the xbox,GC and Dreamcast now how does that change that you are comparing it to total failure of systems.? The xbox one doing better than the PSP Go or Vita doesn't really say much those were total failures,my god i don't think any one can do worse.lol

Well i am not saying is going any where,but i think it already loss and the fight is once again for second place.

@b4x said:

@tormentos:

You give Puerto Ricans a bad name. Read the stupid white knighting shit you post.

You deserve no pity. That's the only word that describes you though. Pitiful.

Honestly sit down and read it. Do yourself a favor. It's the most waste of a life I have witnessed "exaggeration". You have ONE life, and this is your focus. You will NEVER get this time back. You are going to lay on your death bed and fucking puke in your mouth over this waste of such a valuable gift.

The sad thing is, I think you actually believe the shit you write. I can't even laugh at you it's so sad.

I do this to **** off and have fun...You live it. It consumes you.

Think about this man.

False idols?

Epic Meltdown...Blackace...lol

Words wasted on the dumb, deaf, and blind.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#205 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@elpresador-911 said:

Yup PS4 won this gen, anyone who denies it is a delusional lemming IE mems_butthurt and blab

so the gen is already over?

y7jzdgy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 y7jzdgy
Member since 2014 • 38 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

Sure, whatever.... :P

Haha! So true. Yet another idiotic "winning" thread.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@lostrib said:

@elpresador-911 said:

so the gen is already over?

Pretty much.

GG Lems and Sheep.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#208 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13660 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:

I'm actually rooting for Wii-U in 2nd Place. Xbone is an awkward pre-teen console not sure what it wants to be

PS: Did those "superior" devkits that allow for higher than 720/30FPS on the bone come in yet?

X1 knows what it wants to be, the difference is, it's just started in a new direction when it dropped Kinect and at e3. Where as the PS4 has been working on its direction for one and a half years. So the X1 will be behind, they've almost completely dropped their original vision at just about every level.

And yes, the new dev kits and whatever have now allowed for higher resolutions.

PS4 winning the gen doesn't mean the X1 has to be written off, it could still turn into a good console. For me, I'm not sure.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

So far the only one winning is PC gamers. Both PS4 and X1 barely have games.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

I'm actually rooting for Wii-U in 2nd Place. Xbone is an awkward pre-teen console not sure what it wants to be

PS: Did those "superior" devkits that allow for higher than 720/30FPS on the bone come in yet?

X1 knows what it wants to be, the difference is, it's just started in a new direction when it dropped Kinect and at e3. Where as the PS4 has been working on its direction for one and a half years. So the X1 will be behind, they've almost completely dropped their original vision at just about every level.

PS4 winning the gen doesn't mean the X1 has to be written off, it could still turn into a good console. For me, I'm not sure.

So the xbox knows what it wants to be.?

Was that before the DRM + 24 online check ups no used games 180.

Before the Tv TV TV 180.

Or before the Kinect 180.?

@jhonMalcovich said:

You mean the different market that few of the close to 270 million console gamers care about.?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@tormentos said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

You mean the different market that few of the close to 270 million console gamers care about.?

source?

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

Looks like everyone is saying Xbone is dead.

Thought so

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13660 Posts

@tormentos said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

Before the Tv TV TV 180.

I thought I was fairly clear on what I meant.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#214 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@tormentos said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

Before the Tv TV TV 180.

@jhonMalcovich said:

The console gaming market will most likely shrink to approximately 150 million this gen because a lot of audiences will not be buying any next gen consoles this gen. So I wouldn't use that 270 million number as evidence that there is a large amount of people that don't really care about PC;s.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:

I mean...its pretty much undeniable.

Inquiring minds are hungry.

We declare the winners at the end of the generation, not the beginning, thats a bit like saying Usain Bolt will win every race before he has even run them.

And rooting for the Wii-U? thats just your Cow bias at work sunshine.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 delta3074
@Shielder7 said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

This gen just started. It's a marathon not a sprint.

That's just MS PR Bull Crap, having a strong start will net you more income in the long run because you're going to sell more software over a longer period of time at full price.

Really? The very fact that the Ps3 exists completely destroys your point, 10 million behind the 360 when it released, no AAAE in it's first years, weak 3rd party support to begin with and lacklustre sales yet it ran the 'Marathon' and manged to catch up with the 360.

'MS PR crap' seemed to work out well for the Ps3 last gen.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 tormentos

@super600 said:

The console gaming market will most likely shrink to approximately 150 million this gen because a lot of audiences will not be buying any next gen consoles this gen. So I wouldn't use that 270 million number as evidence that there is a large amount of people that don't really care about PC;s.

Yeah nice where did you see that on your magic crystal ball.?

Man the PS4 even broke all sales records and you still trying to imply doom in the market.

@delta3074 said:

Really? The very fact that the Ps3 exists completely destroys your point, 10 million behind the 360 when it released, no AAAE in it's first years, weak 3rd party support to begin with and lacklustre sales yet it ran the 'Marathon' and manged to catch up with the 360.

You people should stop doing this sh** comparison to the PS3.

It wasn't 10 it was more like 9.

The PS3 beat the xbox 360 since the first day it arrive in the market in Japan and Mainland EU even at $600,the PS3 sold 10 million units in Japan the xbox 360 1.6 millions with 1 more year on the market.

You people don't get it the only way MS can make for it is by having countries in which the xbox one sells better,the PS3 have this territory from day 1 Japan mainland EU,so when they release even that they were like 9 million behind the PS3 started to eat away from the advantage.

The PS4 didn't land 1 year before the xbox one,it landed the same month and has almost double the xbox one since that launch period,which imply that the xbox one isn't beating the PS4 anywhere,and this is a problem because with no country to fall back in from where MS will begin to close the gap in the long run,what make you think MS will win US again and even if it did what make you think it will be by enough to make up for the difference,when it is proven that even when sony loss US for like what 19 million vs the xbox 360,still catch the xbox 360 with its other stronger markets.?

Sony discounted a 9 million gap,when they release a $600 dollar console and loss US for 19 million,that isn't an argument in favor of the xbox one,all the contrary it tell you that MS just loss,because sony is almost 5 million units ahead in just 7 and a half months,imagine how much bigger the gap will grow to in 2 years.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

This gen hasn't been decided yet. Sony is ahead and doing very well.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 delta3074

@tormentos said:

@delta3074 said:

The PS3 beat the xbox 360 since the first day it arrive in the market in Japan and Mainland EU even at $600,the PS3 sold 10 million units in Japan the xbox 360 1.6 millions with 1 more year on the market.

You people don't get it the only way MS can make for it is by having countries in which the xbox one sells better,the PS3 have this territory from day 1 Japan mainland EU,so when they release even that they were like 9 million behind the PS3 started to eat away from the advantage.

The PS4 didn't land 1 year before the xbox one,it landed the same month and has almost double the xbox one since that launch period,which imply that the xbox one isn't beating the PS4 anywhere,and this is a problem because with no country to fall back in from where MS will begin to close the gap in the long run,what make you think MS will win US again and even if it did what make you think it will be by enough to make up for the difference,when it is proven that even when sony loss US for like what 19 million vs the xbox 360,still catch the xbox 360 with its other stronger markets.?

Sony discounted a 9 million gap,when they release a $600 dollar console and loss US for 19 million,that isn't an argument in favor of the xbox one,all the contrary it tell you that MS just loss,because sony is almost 5 million units ahead in just 7 and a half months,imagine how much bigger the gap will grow to in 2 years.

Still took it 8 years to catch up to the 360, does that sound like a sprint to you?

It was the length of time it took to catch up i was talking about, trust you to spout something completely inane and completely irrelevant to the point i was trying to make.

And MS hasn't lost yet dude, we are at the beginning of the generation and we don't know what will happen, which is the basic point i am trying to make.

i personally believe it will

'Yeah nice where did you see that on your magic crystal ball.?'

Your belief that the PS4 is definitly going to win is a prediction is it not? talk about hypocrisy,lol

You criticise other people for making predictions yet you yourself are making the prediction that the Ps4 will win.

You should think more carefully about what you are going to post, it's just TOO easy too point out the glaring contradictions in your posts

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#220 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@tormentos said:

@super600 said:

Yeah nice where did you see that on your magic crystal ball.?

Man the PS4 even broke all sales records and you still trying to imply doom in the market.

@delta3074 said:

It's very unlikely any console breaks the 100 million mark this gen.Nothing indicates any console will break the 100 million mark yet. Even if the PS4 does break the 100 million mark the xbox one and the WiiU won't sell as much which will prevent 200+ million consoles being sold this gen. It's very possible that less than 150 million consoles are sold this gen.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#221  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@delta3074 said:
@Shielder7 said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

That's just MS PR Bull Crap, having a strong start will net you more income in the long run because you're going to sell more software over a longer period of time at full price.

the difference is that the PS3 outsold the 360 by pulling off WW numbers of equal or greater amount in a monthly basis while the Xbone is being decimated by the PS4 every month by quiet a large margin.

Whoever traces comparisons between the xbone and ps3 performance is just a delusional idiot.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By delta3074

@Gue1 said:

@delta3074 said:
@Shielder7 said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

the difference is that the PS3 outsold the 360 by pulling off WW numbers of equal or greater amount in a monthly basis while the Xbone is being decimated by the PS4 every month by quiet a large margin.

Whoever traces comparisons between the xbone and ps3 performance is just a delusional idiot.

Read what shielder wrote, got that, then apply what i said in context with what he said.

the Ps3 didn't need to have a strong start to catch up to the 360, the Ps3 didn't even start closing the Gap for at least a year it had weak 3rd party support and it didn't have a AAAE for it's first year, you call that a good start?

My point is that you don't need a strong start to do well and the Fact that, like the Ps3, the Xbone isn't selling very well in it's first year but that doesn't mean it's out of the game.

The 360 was actually decimating the Ps3 well into the Ps3's first year of launch if you check your facts, yet the PS3 still caught up to the 360.

The Ps4 is Decimating the Xbone in it's first year of release, who is to say the xbone won't pull a Ps3 and catch up to the Ps4 in the years to come.

Remember , it took the Ps3 8 years to catch up with the 360, i would call that running a marathon, wouldn't you?

You actually get the comparison i was making now right?

The only delusional people here are the ones who think the Ps4 already has it in the bag at the Beginning of a generation, most smart people , like myself will wait till the end to see who actually won.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By I_can_haz

@Gue1 said:

@delta3074 said:
@Shielder7 said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Pretty much. This is why lems look like fools when they compare the XPOSBone's perofrmance to the PS3's. They are nothing alike. The PS3 had Europe and Japan even when they were getting destroyed in US and UK and that's what helped them bounce back. The XPOSBone is getting owned in US and UK which were its strongest markets last gen and pretty much dead in mainland Europe. China and Uganda won't save the XPOSBone lems, it's time to move on and accept your distant 2nd or 3rd place.

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#224 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

@lostrib said:

@tormentos said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

source?

Actually, close to 270 million consoles isn't far off, provided that each 7th gen console was bought once by a one person then you could correlate that directly to console gamers, i.e. no one bought more than one console and never had to replace a 360, ps3 or Wii (I own a 360 and a Wii). Unfortunately for console gamers thinking that it's still a larger market, there are an estimated 900 million PC gamers worldwide (according to Raptr CEO Dennis Fong)

"After reading the interview, I went back to my own conversation with Raptr CEO Dennis Fong, who reminded me there are a staggering 900 million PC gamers worldwide. Contrast that data with global consoles sales of, say, Nintendo's Wii, Microsoft’s Xbox 360, and Sony's PlayStation 3: About 262 million units. Combined. Granted, that’s according to VGChartz which isn’t a perfectly reliable snapshot, but even with a considerable error rate that tells a compelling story. The most popular game console to date is the PlayStation, with estimated global sales of 157 million."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2014/04/28/as-global-pc-game-revenue-surpasses-consoles-how-long-should-console-makers-keep-fighting/

Lol VGChartz (added so as not to break any SW laws ;) )

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#225 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

This gen is disappointing so far.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#226  Edited By dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts

@Wasdie: yeah nitendo beat both in sales, infact i think x360 still sold more than ps3, or we can go ahead and "pretend" we can examine how much money sony and ms made and how much they lost. Eg how much money ms lost from the Red rings of death.

Anyway from what i read sony had double the losses of ms and they finacials have tanked in the last 5 years. Or are we talking about games? Ps3 had better exlusives, but then again according to metacritic pc had the best.

So when people say "INSERT NAME" won this gen, i cant see what they really mean.

Ps4 is selling more right now, but who knows, maybe sony continues to suffer money bleeds and they are out of the picture in 4 years, or maybe ms decides to use their capital to bombard us with exlusives on xbone, or maybe gamers will reallize that the insane budgets that AAA exlusives have, just dont worth it and the end result isnt always they best and they go towards pc and nitendo's cheaper exlusives instead.

Just my thoughts

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#227 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts

@Wasdie: yeah nitendo beath both in sales, infact i think x360 still sold more, or we can go ahead and "pretend" we can examine how much money sony and ms made and how much they lost. Eg how much money ms lost from the Red rings of death.

Anyway from what i read sony had double the losses of ms and they finacials have tanked in the last 5 years. Or are we talking about games? Ps3 had better exlusives, but then again according to metacritic pc had the best.

So when people say "INSERT NAME" won this gen, i cant see what they really mean.

Ps4 is selling more right now, but who knows, maybe sony continues to suffer money bleeds and they are out of the picture in 4 years, or maybe ms decides to use their capital to bombard us with exlusives on xbone, or maybe gamers will reallize that the insane budgets that AAA exlusives have, just dont worth it and the end result isnt always they best and they go towards pc and nitendo's cheaper exlusives instead.

Just my thoughts

@Shielder7:You forgeting that ms has the money, sony is leaking money for many years now. Sony NEEDS that "net income" from the start to stay alive.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#228 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Crowning a winner after handful of months? classic system wars garbage.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@kozzy1234 said:

Crowning a winner after handful of months? classic system wars garbage.

Couldnt have put it better myself. These two companies are fighting for profit and market share its not about 6 months or even 2/3 years, its about slowly and carefully dominating the market over a number of years by providing what consumers want.

The PS4 gave early adopters what they wanted by touting a more powerful console. However that alone isnt enough of a differentiating factor to sail home and dry. If anything the PS4 has probably only recovered some of the market share Sony lost to the 360. Sony and MS need to be smart and stay consistent. PLay the long game.

ratchet_usa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 ratchet_usa
Member since 2005 • 376 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:

I dare say so. We can't judge clearly really I suppose, it just seems likely is all.

But then back in 2006/2007 did you forsee the future of PS3?

There is a good old saying that goes something like this. "history eventuallyt repeats it self" This is very true regarding this particuluar situation this gen is just like PS2/xbox/game cube/

At the end of the gen. the total sales will probably end up as PS4 = 120 Million, xbox one = 40 million if they get lucky and wii u= LMAO! if I was nintendo I could cut the wii u's life support and focus just on pokemon, kids toys and hand helds.

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:

So the lead that the X360 had and watched evaporate to the PS3 means nothing in regards to what is currently going on?? Oh yeah, that's right if anything is in the favor of a Sony console it just is what it is!!

Anyone who thinks that Sony will walk away with this generation is both blind and ignorant to history of gaming consoles and facts that this generations "console wars" wont even really get started until this time next year when games like Halo 5, Gears of War, Quantum Break, Crackdown 3, Fable Legends, Uncharted 4, Bloodborne and other titles hit the streets.

What I want to know is why the Cows spend so much time looking up sales numbers and videos of resolution comparisons? I mean the PS4 has a wealth of awesome games to play right?? Oh wait!!!!

Tigarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 Tigarian
Member since 2005 • 215 Posts

XBone was doomed from the start by trying to be a do everything entertainment center and trying to force Kinect on everyone while costing an extra hundred bucks for less gaming performance.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 I_can_haz

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

So the lead that the X360 had and watched evaporate to the PS3 means nothing in regards to what is currently going on?? Oh yeah, that's right if anything is in the favor of a Sony console it just is what it is!!

Anyone who thinks that Sony will walk away with this generation is both blind and ignorant to history of gaming consoles and facts that this generations "console wars" wont even really get started until this time next year when games like Halo 5, Gears of War, Quantum Break, Crackdown 3, Fable Legends, Uncharted 4, Bloodborne and other titles hit the streets.

What I want to know is why the Cows spend so much time looking up sales numbers and videos of resolution comparisons? I mean the PS4 has a wealth of awesome games to play right?? Oh wait!!!!

Seems you are the blind one since they've already walked away with the generation. Sony shipped 3 million PS4s last quarter compared to the 1.1 million Xbones + 360s shipped. If that's not walking away nothing is. The race is over, you're just too delusional to see it.

Ripsaw1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Ripsaw1994
Member since 2013 • 196 Posts

Pc wins as always. Although this gen there wasn't really a competition cause the consoles were so weak right of the bat.

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By ShoTTyMcNaDeS

@I_can_haz: whatever you say bro! Like I said if the PS3 can overcome being behind the 360 by a year and being initially $200 more expensive to ultimately catch up to it in sales, then the war between the X1 and PS4 is far, far from over! It seems that you don't seem to understand that this race just started. It won't be until 2015 that these two consoles really start going at it with some real games and not a bunch of multiplats. Also, the X1 has only been at $399 for what, 6 weeks while the PS4 has been $100 less for 7-8 months prior!

I know you have this immature grudge against Xbox fans because you got your dick stomped for the majority of last generation with the PS3 having inferior multiplats, PSN sucking ass(still does) and a shit controller(DS4 blows rhino dicks), but there is no need to be so spiteful!! Go have Mommy make you some cookies and milk and maybe when you are all grown up and have a pair, we can talk reality!!!!

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By I_can_haz

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

@I_can_haz: whatever you say bro! Like I said if the PS3 can overcome being behind the 360 by a year and being initially $200 more expensive to ultimately catch up to it in sales, then the war between the X1 and PS4 is far, far from over! It seems that you don't seem to understand that this race just started. It won't be until 2015 that these two consoles really start going at it with some real games and not a bunch of multiplats. Also, the X1 has only been at $399 for what, 6 weeks while the PS4 has been $100 less for 7-8 months prior!

I know you have this immature grudge against Xbox fans because you got your dick stomped for the majority of last generation with the PS3 having inferior multiplats, PSN sucking ass(still does) and a shit controller(DS4 blows rhino dicks), but there is no need to be so spiteful!! Go have Mommy make you some cookies and milk and maybe when you are all grown up and have a pair, we can talk reality!!!!

PS3 caught up because it had Europe and Japan from the start and it was a stronger brand worldwide. The Xbone brand doesn't hold a candle to PS brand and this gen Xbone is getting destroyed in every single market. Nobody wants the piece of shit as last month's NPD and Titanfall bundles flopping in March proved. Bundling a free game in Xbone's strongest market and doing a $100 price drop didn't help turn the tides. It doesn't matter if it was $399 several months earlier the PS4 would still outsell it like it's doing now. Cry some moar lol because there is no catching up, and neither your childish insults nor fanboy meltdowns will change this sad reality for Xbone.

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 ShoTTyMcNaDeS

@I_can_haz: whatever helps you sleep better at night bro! Do you spend this much time on important things in life like family, job, church, etc.?? Still don't get the whole hatred thing towards the Xbox brand! Does the PS4 being ahead in sales give you something of quality in life? Does Sony send you a loyalty check?? I mean I feel real bad for you if all you have to get you through each day are PS4 sales updates. Honestly if my life revolved around constantly rooting for one corporation over another for no other reason than to have a choice I made justified to me, I would probably put a gun in my mouth and end it. I feel bad for you!!! God bless!

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By I_can_haz

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

@I_can_haz: whatever helps you sleep better at night bro! Do you spend this much time on important things in life like family, job, church, etc.?? Still don't get the whole hatred thing towards the Xbox brand! Does the PS4 being ahead in sales give you something of quality in life? Does Sony send you a loyalty check?? I mean I feel real bad for you if all you have to get you through each day are PS4 sales updates. Honestly if my life revolved around constantly rooting for one corporation over another for no other reason than to have a choice I made justified to me, I would probably put a gun in my mouth and end it. I feel bad for you!!! God bless!

You're the one crying and using childish insults in your posts not me. You seem more invested in the Xbox brand winning or failing than I do, I'm not the one calling people kids or telling them to grow a pair because they are posting facts. It seems you forget what forum you're on, it's called SW and your console of choice will be hated on. I post here for the lolz and it's very apparent in my posts, unfortunately for you it seems SW is a real life battle for you. It seems you're taking it way too seriously and having meltdowns over people telling you the Xbone is a flop. No need to bring family, church, etc. into SW arguments, they have no place here unless you're having a meltdown. There are other forums to discuss your personal life lol.

SeriousGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 SeriousGaming
Member since 2014 • 91 Posts

PS4 won the Pacific Theater but I think Russia will win overall when they steal Steam and release the Rusbox with free pirated games forever.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#240 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

@I_can_haz: "You seem more invested in the Xbox brand winning or failing than I do"

That's simply not true

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 I_can_haz

@Blabadon: You're really not one to talk considering the number of shitty Ps4 bashing threads you make on SW almost daily. Your threads are legendary for their shittiness.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@Wasdie said:

Sony is leading. They haven't won. Only idiots call a race way before half way!

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

@tormentos said:

It wasn't the PS3 itself that made it beat the Xbox it was the fact that PS3 had pretty good exclusives that made people want to buy the console despite having a $600 price tag and inferior multiplats. Do you think M$ is just gonna sit back and let Sony take this gen without fighting, like I said PS3 came back because of the games not the console. There is nothing M$ can do to change the console so they are left to take the same route Sony did last gen and concentrate on making killer exclusives and new ip's. The good thing about this generation is that M$ can't afford to be as arrogant as they were last gen they are gonna have to invest money in exclusives to win gamers over, this is good for gamers and M$ because they have the money to do this so it shouldn't be a problem. It's ironic that PS3 came back from 9 million consoles behind, but you guys think Xbox is done when it's only behind by an estimated 4 million. If xbox gets more games that draw people in like Quantum Break, Sunset, Scalebound people will buy the system just like they bought Ps3 for Uncharted, Killzone, and Resistance.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 tormentos

@slimdogmilionar said:

It wasn't the PS3 itself that made it beat the Xbox it was the fact that PS3 had pretty good exclusives that made people want to buy the console despite having a $600 price tag and inferior multiplats.

Do you think M$ is just gonna sit back and let Sony take this gen without fighting, like I said PS3 came back because of the games not the console.

There is nothing M$ can do to change the console so they are left to take the same route Sony did last gen and concentrate on making killer exclusives and new ip's.

The good thing about this generation is that M$ can't afford to be as arrogant as they were last gen they are gonna have to invest money in exclusives to win gamers over, this is good for gamers and M$ because they have the money to do this so it shouldn't be a problem.

It's ironic that PS3 came back from 9 million consoles behind, but you guys think Xbox is done when it's only behind by an estimated 4 million.

If xbox gets more games that draw people in like Quantum Break, Sunset, Scalebound people will buy the system just like they bought Ps3 for Uncharted, Killzone, and Resistance.

So first the argument was the PS3 didn't have anything good to play for 3 years.? And now the argument is the PS3 had games that warrant purchase even at $600..lol

The PS3 launch with Resistance which basically was the only good exclusive on the console on launch.

Lets See Titanfall failed to make the xbox one outsold the PS4,price drop fail to make the xbox one outsold the PS4.

It wasn't the game on 2006 the PS3 had nothing,yet from the off shot it beat the 360 in Japan and Mainland EU,Resistance was basically the game to get which was great,but score wise was 86% in meta,it didn't scream to people get me.

The problem with that is that sony will also make killer games and new series,and we all know sony isn't scare of making new IP rather than over exploiting the ones they have like Halo,gear,forza where and are been this gen already.

That is a problem MS doesn't invest in new IP,hell they boy Gears instead of creating something new,Sunset Over drive isn't a MS game is owned by Insomniac,and developers will not want to give IP to MS when the PS4 hardware is almost doubling in numbers the xbox one hardware,hell get ready Titanfall 2 will land on PS4 because of this.

I have explain it to you like 10 times your are just to dumb to get it,MS doesn't have any countries they loss US,UK and the rest of the world is pro sony.

Without any of the big market from where will MS make for those 4 million units,for MS discount on the 4 million advantage it need to SELL MORE THAN THE PS4 MONTHLY.

The PS3 had Japan mainland EU what does the xbox one has tell me.?

Yeah the PS4 has games coming to,Drive Club,The Order and several others,so is not like sony will not release games any more,so people will stop buying the PS4.lol

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#245 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts

@bbkkristian said:

Ps4 ain't doing so hot in its home country.

But... Japan is irrelevant /roll

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#246  Edited By Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

@I_can_haz: Do you really want to go deeper into this silly line of thought, because trust me, it'll be a slippery slope quite fast buddy

No seriously say yes, I'd enjoy that quite immensely

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#247  Edited By remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@slimdogmilionar said:

@tormentos said:

It wasn't the PS3 itself that made it beat the Xbox it was the fact that PS3 had pretty good exclusives that made people want to buy the console despite having a $600 price tag and inferior multiplats. Do you think M$ is just gonna sit back and let Sony take this gen without fighting, like I said PS3 came back because of the games not the console. There is nothing M$ can do to change the console so they are left to take the same route Sony did last gen and concentrate on making killer exclusives and new ip's. The good thing about this generation is that M$ can't afford to be as arrogant as they were last gen they are gonna have to invest money in exclusives to win gamers over, this is good for gamers and M$ because they have the money to do this so it shouldn't be a problem. It's ironic that PS3 came back from 9 million consoles behind, but you guys think Xbox is done when it's only behind by an estimated 4 million. If xbox gets more games that draw people in like Quantum Break, Sunset, Scalebound people will buy the system just like they bought Ps3 for Uncharted, Killzone, and Resistance.

/thread. Why are cows still arguing?

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

@tormentos said:

So first the argument was the PS3 didn't have anything good to play for 3 years.? And now the argument is the PS3 had games that warrant purchase even at $600..lol

The PS3 launch with Resistance which basically was the only good exclusive on the console on launch.

Lets See Titanfall failed to make the xbox one outsold the PS4,price drop fail to make the xbox one outsold the PS4.

It wasn't the game on 2006 the PS3 had nothing,yet from the off shot it beat the 360 in Japan and Mainland EU,Resistance was basically the game to get which was great,but score wise was 86% in meta,it didn't scream to people get me.

The problem with that is that sony will also make killer games and new series,and we all know sony isn't scare of making new IP rather than over exploiting the ones they have like Halo,gear,forza where and are been this gen already.

That is a problem MS doesn't invest in new IP,hell they boy Gears instead of creating something new,Sunset Over drive isn't a MS game is owned by Insomniac,and developers will not want to give IP to MS when the PS4 hardware is almost doubling in numbers the xbox one hardware,hell get ready Titanfall 2 will land on PS4 because of this.

I have explain it to you like 10 times your are just to dumb to get it,MS doesn't have any countries they loss US,UK and the rest of the world is pro sony.

Without any of the big market from where will MS make for those 4 million units,for MS discount on the 4 million advantage it need to SELL MORE THAN THE PS4 MONTHLY.

The PS3 had Japan mainland EU what does the xbox one has tell me.?

Yeah the PS4 has games coming to,Drive Club,The Order and several others,so is not like sony will not release games any more,so people will stop buying the PS4.lol

yea in 2006 PS3 had Blu-ray so that sold it as well but the PS3 didn't really catch up until late in the gen, actually I remember reading last year sometime that PS3 had finally caught up to 360.

The problem is Sony is still in debt so if M$ starts pumping out a ton of games Sony doesn't have the money to take chances while still tryna crawl out the hole they dug for themselves. M$ is more than comfortable and can take more chances than Sony.

Last gen M$ didn't invest in new ip's,if they plan to stay in the game this gen the have no choice. Why would they not buy Gears that's all people have been asking for, Forza is the best racing franchise out, and Halo has a following that can't be denied. No PS exclusive has a backstory or following like Halo, Halo extends outside of the gaming market. Let me know when you have fan's paying thousand's of dollars for a Nathan Drake costume.

I doubt we will see SSO on PS4, or Titanfall 2 on PS4 especially with Sony denying Ea access, not too mention they would have to change the whole make of the game because your auto titan and the Ai run off the cloud. They just made it easier for M$ to pay for it not to come to PS. And I doubt insomniac will want to deal with Sony because it sounds like they left on bad terms.

No you are dumb those countries mean nothing if M$ makes good games then the console will sell that is the bottom line and you know it. Even if the rest of the world is pro Sony if you keep hearing PS fans asking "where are the games?",it makes xbox look more appealing everyday. Hell most PS fans say that their PS4 are just collecting dust, while Xbox fans can run their system all day #AllinoneEntertainment

"Without any of the big market from where will MS make for those 4 million units,for MS discount on the 4 million advantage it need to SELL MORE THAN THE PS4 MONTHLY."

In games you dummy, games sell consoles not specs. Remember last gen when Xbox had better looking multiplats PS3 three still caught up without selling more than Xbox monthly people got tired of waiting for more games to come to xbox

Driveclub will look nice but can't compete with Horizon 2, and game sites already pegged The Order as looking gearsy. But look at how many new ip's we've already seen from M$ this gen: Ryse, Titanfall, SSOD, Scalebound, Quantum Break, Project Spark, Ori and the blind Forest, that's seven new ip's announced in it's first year. Now add those to Gears, Halo, Forza, Alan Wake, Fable, Left for Dead 3 and the rest of the xbox exclusives I'm forgetting, and let's not forget about them buying first rights to DLC. On xbox you get Battlefield and COD Dlc first. Sony can't spend that kind of money this gen unless they want to stay in debt, and behind all your biased cow comments you know it.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By tormentos

@slimdogmilionar said:

yea in 2006 PS3 had Blu-ray so that sold it as well but the PS3 didn't really catch up until late in the gen, actually I remember reading last year sometime that PS3 had finally caught up to 360.

The problem is Sony is still in debt so if M$ starts pumping out a ton of games Sony doesn't have the money to take chances while still tryna crawl out the hole they dug for themselves. M$ is more than comfortable and can take more chances than Sony.

Last gen M$ didn't invest in new ip's,if they plan to stay in the game this gen the have no choice. Why would they not buy Gears that's all people have been asking for, Forza is the best racing franchise out, and Halo has a following that can't be denied. No PS exclusive has a backstory or following like Halo, Halo extends outside of the gaming market. Let me know when you have fan's paying thousand's of dollars for a Nathan Drake costume.

I doubt we will see SSO on PS4, or Titanfall 2 on PS4 especially with Sony denying Ea access, not too mention they would have to change the whole make of the game because your auto titan and the Ai run off the cloud.

They just made it easier for M$ to pay for it not to come to PS. And I doubt insomniac will want to deal with Sony because it sounds like they left on bad terms.

No you are dumb those countries mean nothing if M$ makes good games then the console will sell that is the bottom line and you know it.

Even if the rest of the world is pro Sony if you keep hearing PS fans asking "where are the games?",it makes xbox look more appealing everyday. Hell most PS fans say that their PS4 are just collecting dust, while Xbox fans can run their system all day #AllinoneEntertainment

"Without any of the big market from where will MS make for those 4 million units,for MS discount on the 4 million advantage it need to SELL MORE THAN THE PS4 MONTHLY."

In games you dummy, games sell consoles not specs. Remember last gen when Xbox had better looking multiplats PS3 three still caught up without selling more than Xbox monthly people got tired of waiting for more games to come to xbox

Driveclub will look nice but can't compete with Horizon 2, and game sites already pegged The Order as looking gearsy. But look at how many new ip's we've already seen from M$ this gen: Ryse, Titanfall,SSOD, Scalebound, Quantum Break, Project Spark, Ori and the blind Forest, that's seven new ip's announced in it's first year. Now add those to Gears, Halo, Forza, Alan Wake, Fable, Left for Dead 3 and the rest of the xbox exclusives I'm forgetting, and let's not forget about them buying first rights to DLC.

On xbox you get Battlefield and COD Dlc first. Sony can't spend that kind of money this gen unless they want to stay in debt, and behind all your biased cow comments you know it.

You don't get it do you,the PS3 had blu-ray but was up to $300 more than a 360.

Well i didn't say it catch the xbox 360 in 1 year,but yearly they sold enough units to basically end tied with MS,all those things you claim games Blu-ray serve sony for nothing in US so that wasn't the selling point.

MS will not start putting tons of games,MS may have deep pockets but the xbox one is a business and you just don't make game like that specially when they can financially fail and hurt you more than help you.

You keep parading MS money as key to Victory MS had enough money to buy EA and Activision and end the war now why don't they do that..? Yeah because those companies are so big because they support all consoles,if MS buy them selling games only on xbox may send those companies into the gutter.

There is more to it than having money and you don't get it,the PS2 mopped the floor with the xbox and there was nothing MS could do to stop it,the wii did the same in just a few short years let the 360 and PS3 in the dust and there was nothing MS billions could do about it,thy have billions and their phone and tablets sell like complete sh** there is more to winning than just money and you just don't get it.

In fact that was MS first strategy on the xbox,thrown endless money at it and see what happens,it totally failed and MS loss 4 billion in 4 years,which lead to the incredible fast death of the xbox,the xbox 360 was done with profits in mind,alto it loss them 3.1 more billions,because of covering expensive hardware,and RROD,now the xbox one is totally make for profits,they basically loss nothing on hardware,maybe you should understand why the xbox one has DDR3 instead of GDDR5 when MS has endless billions to eat a loss for it,and why it has a cut down 7790 as well,MS had a vision stick to it hardware wise and could care less about putting some money to make the xbox one powerful,this machined was build from the ground up to milk you dry they just change a few since they are losing.

Yeah that is why the last Gears game scored under 80 and sold like crap,because that is what xbox fans want.lol

And forza suffer the same fate 80 on meta is lower score than GT6,so yeah Forza loss its crown scores determine that.

Yet Halo 4 was the fastest Halo ever to be drop online,and sold less than Reach to.

Dude i don't know about SSO but Titanfall 2 yeah that is warranty to be on PS4 i am sure,and while the PS4 doesn't have EA rent service,it is on EA best interest to make money,and like MS EA has shareholders which were not very happy to see how much more Titanfall could have sold but didn't because EA wrongly assume that MS would win the generation,and the whole cloud crap is sh** how many times i have told you this,if Titanfall is set to land on PS4 believe it no cloud crap will stop it from comming,you are a die hard lemming a blind one to,who actually eat any sh** MS throw at you.. But but the cloud Titanfall can't run on PS4.lol

Business is business sony not wanting the EA service on PS4 will do nothing bro,all EA games sold better on PS4 and they continue to,EA will do nothing expect titanfall 2 on PS4.

And Insomniac left on bad terms.? Thats news to me..

So it’s with great pride I get to announce that Insomniac will continue our involvement with the Ratchet & Clank movie while developing a game that re-imagines the original Ratchet & Clank for PS4. As was mentioned during Sony’s press conference , the game will share the film’s vision of Ratchet’s origin story, and features updated gameplay along with completely new visuals that rival the best PS4 games on the market.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/09/ratchet-clank-announced-for-ps4/

Silly Lemming Insomniac is working on Ratchet and Clank for PS4 and on the movie as well...lol

Really so answer me this,did any Halo make the xbox 360 outsold the PS3 in Japan.? Did any Gears make the xbox 360 outsell the PS3 in Japan.? How about Forza.? Or in mainland EU did any of MS exclusives change anything.? You are such a moron,if those exclusive would have make what you claim they would do,the PS3 would have never pass the xbox 360,since you know MS exclusives will make the xbox sell on those countries,how old are you son 14.?

No most fanboys like you and some angry fanboys with agendas claim here their PS4 collect dust,if the PS4 collect dust hell the xbox one most have a mountain of dirt on top,it has nothing absolutely nothing since what Titanfall which was also on other platforms.? All are multiplatforms which are superior on PS4 by the way..lol

Yeah it does when the xbox one has even less games to play than the PS4 and lower rated ones to,what the fu** does the xbox one has to play siinc Titanfall what.? We got Infamous which is a true exclusive, MLB,now TLOU while you use your xbox one to watch cable because it has not games..lol

That is why the PS4 sold better in June even after a price drop,because the xbox one is more appealing when has less games than the PS4..lol

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/the-last-of-us-remastered

Whats that does the xbox one has a game scored 95% on Meta like the PS4 even a re make,a multiplatform or exclusive.? NO.? Hahahahaaaaaaaaaa

Meanwhile Titanfall scored 86 and was multiplatform..lol

You idiot who was talking about graphics.?

Wait the question was from where MS will make for the 4 million gap when they don't have any country on their side this time,if they end up tied with a 1 year head start and 9 millions ahead vs a $600 dollar console,what the fu** make you think they will be even close to sony this time,when there is no 1 year head start,no 9 million advantage and sony is winning all markets.

In what planet do you live,for MS to win they need to sell more in US and other countries as well,last gen they had US and UK and a year head start and loss,this time they have nothing,and games alone will not save them specially MS which isn't know for making new IP like sony.

Why can't Drive Club compete with Forza Horizon.? Based on what because FH has never been a 90 series it was 80+ unlike what Forza used to be.

The Order is one of the best looking games,last game compare to gears on a sony platform was Uncharted and look how that turn out,so been like gears doesn't mean the game will be bad,Uncharted 2 was higher rated than any gears of war game,and Uncharted 3 didn't drop into the 70's like the last Gears of war did.

Ryse isn't from MS it was PUBLISH which isn't the same.

SSO isn't from MS either is from Insomniac and they hold the rights not MS.

Titanfall is a Respawn game publish by EA Respawn own all the rights.

Scalebound Is a Platinum Games published by MS,Platinum games own the rights.

Project Spark is a MS game..

See you just name a bunch of games that are on xbox one by DEALS but that are not from MS,much like Gears of war or Mass Effect were last gen,those games don't belong to MS dude,so if the deal if up they very well can end on PS4 alto i doubt it in most of the cases.

The Order is a SONY game,so is Drive Club.

The fact that you even counted Titanfall as a MS IP says it all,you don't sh** about those games they are not owned by MS most like Titanfall is a deal,and like titanfall who knows what can happen with some of the sequels,specially in SSO,Titanfall,Ryse or even Scalebound.

Scalebound and Quantum Brake are not for 2014,Project Spark will also be on PC,Titafall already hit flopped and was also on PC and 360,Ryse lol the only thing decent is SSO and Ori is an Indie we have those by the ton on PS4..lol

Yet all multiplatforms sold better on PS4 regardless of the DLC first..hahahahaha

Better luck next gen kid.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12060 Posts

Best start does not guarantee best finish. Just ask the Wii.