So PSN is still down.

• 106 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#-49 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9853 posts) -
[QUOTE="Zeviander"]That's what we get for a free service. Oh wait... people actually pay to use PSN. :lol:

its people like him, that make all gamers look bad
#-48 Posted by -Patrick_92- (2168 posts) -

Getting pretty annoying since I cant play my mycareer on 2k13.gamefan67
Back when PSN was down for maintenance a couple months ago I went to play My Player in 2K13, and it asked if I wanted to play offline mode...and I did and lost all my VC and couldn't earn any for that player, had to start over with a new player when it went back online.

That sucked, don't switch to offline :P

#-47 Posted by jsmoke03 (12930 posts) -
[QUOTE="FlamesOfGrey"]PSN is down since when? I've been connected all day.percech
lol yeah right.

some can get on, others can't. i can't get on but my girl has
#-46 Posted by -Patrick_92- (2168 posts) -

The people who can go online are the people who have been logged into PSN recently, but they still can't access the store or view account settings.

The people who haven't been on within the last couple of days can't sign into PSN at all.

#-45 Posted by themyth01 (13924 posts) -
Now they're using it won't be back until tomorrow night..
#-44 Posted by gamefan67 (9903 posts) -

[QUOTE="gamefan67"]Getting pretty annoying since I cant play my mycareer on 2k13.-Patrick_92-

Back when PSN was down for maintenance a couple months ago I went to play My Player in 2K13, and it asked if I wanted to play offline mode...and I did and lost all my VC and couldn't earn any for that player, had to start over with a new player when it went back online.

That sucked, don't switch to offline :P

That is exactly why I dont want to do it. I've spent too much time (and a little cash) on my myplayer(s).

#-43 Posted by Doolz2024 (9605 posts) -

Way to go, Sony. You fail yet again. More delays.

#-42 Posted by AgentA-Mi6 (16260 posts) -

[QUOTE="Zeviander"]That's what we get for a free service. Oh wait... people actually pay to use PSN. :lol:Nengo_Flow
its people like him, that make all gamers look bad

Such a pathetic example of a corporate tool, let him happily pay for his peer to peer multiplayer connection, it's his money. Microsoft's business model thrives because of guys like him.

#-41 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -
[QUOTE="Zeviander"]That's what we get for a free service. Oh wait... people actually pay to use PSN. :lol:

they pay for content not to use
#-40 Posted by Midnightshade29 (5345 posts) -

Sony needs to get their act together if they want to survive. PSN has been down for over a day here, and no signs of when it'll be back up. Who is seeing to this? they better have people working on weekends for this.themyth01

ohhh noo the horrror I can't trash talk 12 year olds online. in cod what ever will I do???? lololol...

Seriously. I didn't even know it was down because....
1. I went and spent the day at work! Novel concept that place where you earn money to live.
2. I was eating dinner out with my wife and kids
3. I spent time with my family.
4. I will be ready to play later, and I will not even notice this because I will be playing Mass effect 1 a single player game, to go along with my countless
other singleplayer games that I love.

Leave to lems to bad mouth a day with no online gaming like its the end of the world... I got news for you guys... games exist without online play... and life exists outside of games... 1 day of psn out does not a big deal make!

#-39 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -
troll somewhere else.
#-38 Posted by el3m2tigre (4232 posts) -

[QUOTE="el3m2tigre"]

[QUOTE="percech"] Your gimmick needs some revamping.percech

So does this thread.

Oh please, you can't take any criticism of Sony. Get a life.

Criticism? You're just insulting Sony. Learn to make a proper thread.

#-37 Posted by el3m2tigre (4232 posts) -

[QUOTE="el3m2tigre"]

[QUOTE="percech"] Your gimmick needs some revamping.fueled-system

So does this thread.

Nothing he said is wrong? It is clustered especially when you go to psn on vita.

I never said he was wrong. This thread is just poorly made.

#-36 Posted by Quaker-w00ts (1596 posts) -

how long has it been down?

I was playing dead island with my girlfriend last night.

#-35 Posted by jimkabrhel (15420 posts) -
So what?
#-34 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
good thing X-Box Live is still up and running. same with Steam. shows you that PSN Plus is a major joke.
#-33 Posted by Primordialous (1276 posts) -

when you're the best there is and get millions and...MILLIONS of hits a day, some maintenance is required once in awhile. Heil68

LOL

The PS3 is awful. PC is clearly the king of gaming, hell, even the Xbox is better than the PS3.

#-32 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -
So what?jimkabrhel
You are far too reasonable and intelligent of a poster to be here Jim. :P I suggest the PGD
#-31 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -

[QUOTE="Heil68"]when you're the best there is and get millions and...MILLIONS of hits a day, some maintenance is required once in awhile. Primordialous

LOL

The PS3 is awful. PC is clearly the king of gaming, hell, even the Xbox is better than the PS3.

the only good thing about the PS3 is the fact it plays Blu-Ray movies. oh and has two great franchises, God Of War and Gran Turismo. too bad the 360 has a lot more games and better online service. you pay for what you get.
#-30 Posted by getyeryayasout (7602 posts) -
I was prompted to update when I tried to access the PS Store and it's worked lag free since.
#-29 Posted by FragTycoon (6430 posts) -

All this thread proves on how many people dont have a PS to check and see that it is indeed UP! and running fine.

:lol:

#-28 Posted by gamefan67 (9903 posts) -

All this thread proves on how many people dont have a PS to check and see that it is indeed UP! and running fine.

FragTycoon
Or maybe that it just isnt working for everyone since I still cant sign in. I can only watch Netflix (thankfully).
#-27 Posted by hippiesanta (9892 posts) -
PSN is not down you minions ..... only ps-store and home .... I still can play online with SSF4AE
#-26 Posted by finalfantasy94 (26590 posts) -

my online is working. PSN matiance usally effects only some people.

#-25 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

You seem to have PSN confused with XBL. PSN is free.
#-24 Posted by gamefan67 (9903 posts) -
Cool, signed in on the east coast (USA).
#-23 Posted by Badosh (12733 posts) -
[QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"] You seem to have PSN confused with XBL. PSN is free.

I'm sure he's referring to PSN+.
#-22 Posted by xhawk27 (7345 posts) -

PSN is down most of the time, Laggy and slow downloads, and best of all the updates, Day F one. Thank You Sony!!!!!

#-21 Posted by finalfantasy94 (26590 posts) -

PSN is down most of the time, Laggy and slow downloads, and best of all the updates, Day F one. Thank You Sony!!!!!

xhawk27

yea going by this I know you dont own a ps3.

#-20 Posted by xhawk27 (7345 posts) -

[QUOTE="xhawk27"]

finalfantasy94

Wrong, would you like to go for double jeopardy? I do own a PS3.

#-19 Posted by finalfantasy94 (26590 posts) -

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

[QUOTE="xhawk27"]

xhawk27

Then you would know psn is far from laggy. Also the updates dont constally happen and psn is not down most of the time since well Im constally online.

#-18 Posted by freedomfreak (40976 posts) -
Is everything back to normal?
#-17 Posted by xhawk27 (7345 posts) -

[QUOTE="xhawk27"]

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

finalfantasy94

Then you would know psn is far from laggy. Also the updates dont constally happen and psn is not down most of the time since well Im constally online.

It's down more than XBL is. Also when I said laggy, I mean the PSN store is laggy. It does take more time to Download stuff than XBL, The updates are starting to slow down from what seem like two a month.

#-16 Posted by finalfantasy94 (26590 posts) -

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

[QUOTE="xhawk27"]

xhawk27

It's down more than XBL is. Also when I said laggy, I mean the PSN store is laggy. It does take more time to Download stuff than XBL does, The updates are starting to slow down from what seem like two a month.

Its rarely down dude. The last time psn was down for me was the giant hack situation and thats it. Also ok I agree with the laggy store which makes me wish the old one came back since that was smooth and simple. 2 a month? I never seen 2 a month. heck there barely 1 a month.

#-15 Posted by percech (5237 posts) -
Is everything back to normal?freedomfreak
idk what you would consider normal
#-14 Posted by freedomfreak (40976 posts) -
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]Is everything back to normal?percech

Does everything work?
#-13 Posted by jdc6305 (3895 posts) -

At least I don't have to pay to play like xbox live. I can deal with PSN going down once in a while since it's free. I have a 30 day free trial of live and it's not that great. I can't see paying $60 year for it. My connection on live is horrible compaired to PSN. I have some of the same games on PS3 as I do xbox and the lag on live is horrible. I constently get kicked from games and lagged out.

#-12 Posted by finalfantasy94 (26590 posts) -

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]Is everything back to normal?percech

Can everyone sign in basicly. Since there are those who can still can.

#-11 Posted by percech (5237 posts) -
Well everything seems to be working for me now.
#-10 Posted by bobbetybob (19291 posts) -

FragTycoon
Just got back from working all night, thought I'd check to see if I could download Ni No Kuni finally, logged in fine, went on Playstation Store, "Sorry we down for maintenance lollolololololl"
#-9 Posted by super600 (30720 posts) -

At least I don't have to pay to play like xbox live. I can deal with PSN going down once in a while since it's free. I have a 30 day free trial of live and it's not that great. I can't see paying $60 year for it. My connection on live is horrible compaired to PSN. I have some of the same games on PS3 as I do xbox and the lag on live is horrible. I constently get kicked from games and lagged out.

jdc6305

Do you have an Open NATT If you have a moderate or strict NAT you will have trouble playing the online modes in a lot of your online games.

#-8 Posted by Microsoft1234 (7674 posts) -

jdc6305
seems more like a problem on your end with your internet...... or you're just trolling, or have incredibly bad luck.
#-7 Posted by youngmurk911 (3863 posts) -
when you're the best there is and get millions and...MILLIONS of hits a day, some maintenance is required once in awhile. Heil68
#-6 Posted by DragonfireXZ95 (19818 posts) -
[QUOTE="FragTycoon"]

bobbetybob
Just got back from working all night, thought I'd check to see if I could download Ni No Kuni finally, logged in fine, went on Playstation Store, "Sorry we down for maintenance lollolololololl"

Yeah, I can log in and use Netflix, but the store is down. Weird thing too, I couldn't back out of the store. For some reason, the circle button wouldn't work. I had to turn the system off completely to get out.
#-5 Posted by Mystery_Writer (7939 posts) -

Most responses you'll get is PS3 fans are very ecstatic PSN is down so they could go play outdoors like real kids from the 80s (j/k)

#-4 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -
[QUOTE="Badosh"][QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"] You seem to have PSN confused with XBL. PSN is free.

I'm sure he's referring to PSN+.

Well he would still be wrong. You don't need plus to use PSN, so you don't have to pay for it.
#-3 Posted by dracolich55 (2343 posts) -
Oh noez, what will we EVER do without videogames?
#-2 Posted by jeffster85 (2286 posts) -
[QUOTE="hippiesanta"]PSN is not down you minions ..... only ps-store and home .... I still can play online with SSF4AE

for some people, they weren't able to sign in at all. i got the "down for maintenance" whenever i tried to sign in. not just for the store.
#-1 Posted by Nuck81 (5861 posts) -

They're reverting the PSN store back.

ninjapirate2000
Thank Jeebus. The new store was atrocious
#0 Posted by jeffster85 (2286 posts) -
[QUOTE="ninjapirate2000"]

They're reverting the PSN store back.

Nuck81
Thank Jeebus. The new store was atrocious

how soon? i didn't get to see it :( or you mean the one from a few months ago or whatever?