Slightly worse graphics VS No games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

So guys, whats worse....having slightly worse graphics thats barely noticeable or having no games to play?

I wanted a PS4, yes i admit it has slightly better graphics than xbox one....but then I looked at the lineup for the next year and the PS4 truly has an abysmal games lineup. Lets be adults here and admit it, I know this site is 95% ps4 fanboys but I would take great games over no games any day of the week.

I might get a ps4 2 years down he road when they start getting some games. Titanfall, D4, sunset overdrive, halo 5, quantum break...its not even close.

I know I will get bashed but I don't care, you all know its true.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

Neither console has games worth picking up right now.......hence why I don't buy at launch. Library grows.....costs come down....and bugs get fixed.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

What games does X1 have? Seriously for all the bragging what's the big difference? They've both been out for a meagre amount of time, where is the big difference?

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 PS4hasNOgames

@LJS9502_basic said:

Neither console has games worth picking up right now.......hence why I don't buy at launch. Library grows.....costs come down....and bugs get fixed.

but if you're buying a console for the next year or so...the xbox one actually has a library to choose from.

gameofthering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 gameofthering
Member since 2004 • 11286 Posts

You'd be as well getting a PS3/360 instead of the PS4/XBone if you want slightly worse graphics and more games.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LJS9502_basic  Online

@ps4hasnogames said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

but if you're buying a console for the next year or so...the xbox one actually has a library to choose from.

I'm not really big on racing or shooters. In the next year or so....I'll see what's released. In regard to the X1....with the increased cost....I need to see a commitment to exclusives that interest me. I'm not basing my buying decision on third party titles.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 PS4hasNOgames

@DocSanchez said:

What games does X1 have? Seriously for all the bragging what's the big difference? They've both been out for a meagre amount of time, where is the big difference?

I'm saying if you bought a launch console, the xbox one was the right choice at least for the near future....the ps4 literally has nothing exclusive that justifies owning it before 2015.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

It has more games than the Xbone though http://www.angelfire.com/art/jagnikslideshow/emoticons/ScratchHead.gif

I don't give a poo about either while there's still Dark Souls II to be released.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@ps4hasnogames: And i'll get an X1 when those games actually get something near a release date or even a reasonable amount of gameplay. I keep seeing this but you're just listing names atm, i might as well be hyping Uncharted 4. (I actually own an X1 but you see the point).

Also the PS4 has more games than the X1 (there's a 180 since last gen where lems went on about the size of the 360's library and the PC-360 games).

It's also funny the double standards that Titanfall gets listed but people happily ignore the ton of PS4-PC games and still say "no games, herp derp".

If Titanfall is the reason to get an X1 despite it being multiplat then it's more than fair that the superior multiplats and PC-PS4 multiplats are a good enough reason for the PS4.

Anyway <500 posts so in before the lock...

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

Inb4: Lock. Nice try at a troll thread newbie, but nope.

Also @me3x12 we all know this is your alt, you even type the same lol. Busted.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LJS9502_basic  Online

@ps4hasnogames said:

@DocSanchez said:

I'm saying if you bought a launch console, the xbox one was the right choice at least for the near future....the ps4 literally has nothing exclusive that justifies owning it before 2015.

See you're going into opinion. It's YOUR opinion about X1 vs someone's about PS4. There is no right way to think about this.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 PS4hasNOgames

@LJS9502_basic said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

I'm not really big on racing or shooters. In the next year or so....I'll see what's released. In regard to the X1....with the increased cost....I need to see a commitment to exclusives that interest me. I'm not basing my buying decision on third party titles.

neither am I, I just wanted a next gen console, had the money for one and thought to myself...should I get a ps4 and wait 2-3 years for something to maybe catch my eye? or buy an xbox one and have something to actually play untill 2016. Lets just admit that for now at least the xbox one has the better games coming.

I still plan on buying a ps4 later down the road but for now its just not that appealing.

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

UPCOMING CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE GAMES(PS4 VS XBOX ONE)

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LJS9502_basic  Online

@ps4hasnogames said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

neither am I, I just wanted a next gen console, had the money for one and thought to myself...should I get a ps4 and wait 2-3 years for something to maybe catch my eye? or buy an xbox one and have something to actually play untill 2016. Lets just admit that for now at least the xbox one has the better games coming.

I still plan on buying a ps4 later down the road but for now its just not that appealing.

Basing it on launch is odd to me. There are NO games for either console to induce me to slap that money down right now. I can still pick up games for my PS3 and 360 without having to purchase a new console to look at until the games come out.

And I need to see first party games that I really want to choose one over the other.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

Neither the PS4 nor the X1 have many decent games to play, so making this thread is kind of dumb. Currently, both libraries look like shit served on a bagel.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16  Edited By chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

You are right that the PS4's library at the moment is underwhelming, but then again so is the Xbox One's. Honestly it's got what, Dead Rising 3 that looks mediocre and that's about it? (am talking only about current titles)

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Alright, lems, own up. Whose alt is this?

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

lol I love the over compensating adverts for the Xbone. Shame not one of those games are system selling, because you'd think with all that great choice the xbone would be outselling the PS4 4:1. It's very telling when the list wars add very late 2015 games like Halo 5 and QB :P.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@gameofthering said:

You'd be as well getting a PS3/360 instead of the PS4/XBone if you want slightly worse graphics and more games.

This. I'm currently enjoying TLOU at the moment.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

What have I told you about lying?

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

@ps4hasnogames: Except for the following:

Exclusives wise, neither console has a huge advantage for the near future. Don't post to me kinect games. They are exclusive, but also dogshit. When you put both libraries side by side, there's not much in it for what I'd be buying.

It's the multiplats that are going to be selling the new systems though. And they're all going to be looking better on PS4.

So what extra does X1 have that is worth boasting about? What? Halo 2 HD?

There are currently two xbox one games I would buy now if I had the system. Forza and DR 3. And neither is a must buy for me. Because forza horizon had some of the most intrusive DLC I've ever seen and Dead Rising is good but not amazing. That's it. Two. Don't post 56 rated games at me.

In the future, I'd be looking at Titanfall and a few others but you can remove half of your list and in quality terms, it's nothing to boast about. Either way, the key is multiplats for me. If I had either console, I'd be as happy. But considering you paid all that money extra for less power just because of an add on that has never been used effectively for a game, I think I made the right decision.

Avatar image for Doom_HellKnight
Doom_HellKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#22 Doom_HellKnight
Member since 2005 • 12217 Posts

Neither console has what I'd call a spectacular library of games at the moment. Not that it's a surprise, of course. They've only been out for a few months.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

a. dat damage control

b. you must have 500 posts to make threads

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

yeah i wasn't expecting the ps4's library to be this miserable. wish i had cancelled my preorder. :(

j_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 j_assassin
Member since 2012 • 1011 Posts

@Krelian-co: tc better hurry up make 500 posts, otherwise by the time he reaches 500 posts, he's gonna have to change his username and start all over again

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#26 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

I also preferred the games out, and coming on the X1, TC. But the PS4 does have games, and is getting games. Come on dude, its Sony. They may be slow at times but they do provide a library for every console they make, which is why I've owned every console they made.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

How many times do we have to tell you that Titanfall isn't an exclusive, nor is halo 2 or project spark

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Xbone has no games for now. PS4 has no games for now. Xbone has no games until Fall 2014 or even 2015. PS4 gets its first quality exclusive in two week. So what's better now? Not to mention how blurry and jaggied everything looks on X1, its like playing on 360 and asking yourself where my $500 went to.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@silversix_ said:

Xbone has no games for now. PS4 has no games for now. Xbone has no games until Fall 2014 or even 2015. PS4 gets its first quality exclusive in two week. So what's better now? Not to mention how blurry and jaggied everything looks on X1, its like playing on 360 and asking yourself where my $500 went to.

But teh titanfall!

Harisemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Harisemo
Member since 2010 • 4133 Posts

Both have games I want so I bought both consoles.

DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts

I thought this would be about wiiu.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#33 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

Brace yourself for the lock.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

Gen after gen...lems just don't learn. Ps2 crushed Xbox in games. Ps3 crushed 360 in games, despite their early chants of "ps3 got no games."

Ps4 is already crushing xbone in games, and will continue to do so throughout the generation, just like the previous 2 before it.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#35 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Both consoles don't have anything appealing at this point . But there will be more Multiplatform games on PS4 along with PC than Xbox One this time around , due to Sony being more open to independent developers .

As for your question , I'll pick more games over visuals any day .

Quantum Break is going to be great exclusive on Xbox One . If it ends up on PC like Alan Wake ,it'll be fun to play . Other exclusives don't interest me on any console . Order , Infamous , bla bla bla are meh for me , not really my type of games . I like complex games like Total War or non linear games like Witcher etc .

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#36 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

Lol. I find it funny how lems act like the XOne is composed of plenty of AAA games atm... Not even the games announced for this year seem interesting at all...

Kuromino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

User Lists: 9

#37 Kuromino  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 1602 Posts

Please ensure you read the survival guide before posting on System Wars.

You must have at least 500 posts to create topics.