Since E3 Sony has announced TWO exclusive games.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 AHUGECAT
Member since 2006 • 8967 Posts

The Order - which looks OK, but it looks like it could be done on this gen's consoles. Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break take advantage of next gen capabilities but The Order looks like a linear action game. Not bad, but not a killer app.

Uncharted 4 - this would be OK in like 2015 or 2016, but I was hoping to see something new from Naughty Dog. When ND went to the PS2 they dropped Crash, then when they went to the PS3 they dropped Jak. I was hoping for a new kick ass franchise from them instead we get yet another Uncharted.

The PS4 may have the weakest exclusive line up in the history of video games in 2014. Even the Jaguar had more. Sony has to get the ball rolling because there is no reason to own a PS4.

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

@AHUGECAT said:

The Order - which looks OK, but it looks like it could be done on this gen's consoles. Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break take advantage of next gen capabilities but The Order looks like a linear action game. Not bad, but not a killer app.

Uncharted 4 - this would be OK in like 2015 or 2016, but I was hoping to see something new from Naughty Dog. When ND went to the PS2 they dropped Crash, then when they went to the PS3 they dropped Jak. I was hoping for a new kick ass franchise from them instead we get yet another Uncharted.

The PS4 may have the weakest exclusive line up in the history of video games in 2014. Even the Jaguar had more. Sony has to get the ball rolling because there is no reason to own a PS4.

Tried posting a reply but videos don't work apparently according to you all MS announced was two exclusives as well, wait till this E3 before you make a fool of yourself.

AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 AHUGECAT
Member since 2006 • 8967 Posts

@Solid_Max13 said:

@AHUGECAT said:

Tried posting a reply but videos don't work apparently according to you all MS announced was two exclusives as well, wait till this E3 before you make a fool of yourself.

MS has a ton more exclusives than the PS4. Not to mention all I heard from Sony fanboys was that the PS4 was going to have so many exclusives the pS2 would be jealous.

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

what has MS announced since e3?

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Solid_Max13

@AHUGECAT said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@AHUGECAT said:

MS has a ton more exclusives than the PS4. Not to mention all I heard from Sony fanboys was that the PS4 was going to have so many exclusives the pS2 would be jealous.

So name some? Sony has announced DriveClub, Infamous SS, The Order and also a new Uncharted plus a few downloadable titles as well. As for MS they have Halo, Quantum Break and Sunset both consoles are about 1.5 months old, give it some time for both before proclaiming total dominance you fool.

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

TC is terribly misinformed.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12060 Posts

No money Mo problems.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

@stereointegrity said:

Fable Legends at Gamescom

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

Neither have really announced any new games after the E3. The Order 1886 was the only new exclusive Sony announced, unless you count all those Indie games as well.

Microsoft announced Fable Legends & Warface.

The new games won't be announced until the E3.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

What makes you think sunset and quantam break take advantage of the hardware but the order doesn't? If you think the order can be done on last gen consoles then you are crazy.

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

@Floppy_Jim said:

@stereointegrity said:

so sony announced more .....cat wtf is the point of this shit

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Solid_Max13

@stereointegrity: Because he's insecure why else.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts

@Floppy_Jim said:

@stereointegrity said:

PS4 100% more and thus sDC. Thank you SONY.

Syn_Valence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Syn_Valence
Member since 2004 • 2137 Posts

Another brain dead lemming...yay

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

Because Sony doesn't need to embarrass Microsoft any further right now....they are waiting til E3

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

Those two exclusives have me very excited. That's what matters to me.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#18  Edited By Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12303 Posts

You forgot about Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture and Shadow of the Beast.

Sony isn't going to have a shortage of exclusives once their studios are in full swing. Expect both 1st and 3rd party exclusives.

crimsonman1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 crimsonman1245
Member since 2011 • 4253 Posts

The Order would run on PS3/360? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha wait...wait....yup hahahahahahahhahahahahaha

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18251 Posts

@stereointegrity said:

Titanfall...oh wait.

Avatar image for samanthademeste
samanthademeste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By samanthademeste
Member since 2010 • 1553 Posts

lemmingspot strikes again!

DonnaTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By DonnaTroy
Member since 2013 • 245 Posts

infamous second son

rime

drive club

everybody's gone to the rapture

shadow of the beast

deep down

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

Not that I agree with the premise of this thread, but going by Cows logic with the PS3, the PS4 will dominate in exclusives between the years 2018-2021, and those are the only years of this entire generation. Nothing that happens during the 5 year span between now and 2018 (and the hundreds of games you will play) matters, So.....PS4 still wins.

Moooooo.

@donnatroy said:

infamous second son

rime

drive club

everybody's gone to the rapture

shadow of the beast

deep down

lol.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

lmao. Sony announced 20 games since E3. MS has announced 2.

Move on, lems, you can't win this one.

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#26 blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

@AHUGECAT said:

The Order can be done on this gen console? where did you see gameplay?

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

lmao. Sony announced 20 games since E3. MS has announced 2.

Move on, lems, you can't win this one.

Can you list the twenty games sony announced because they only announced a couple of exclusives post E3?

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 GrenadeLauncher

@super600: Off the top of my head: Rime, N++, Shadow of the Beast, Hell Divers, Everybody's Going To The Rapture, Lily Bergamo, Yakuza 5, Dynasty Warriors 8, Idolm@ster (the Japanese are gonna love that one, it's the only reason they ever got 360s). That's nine, 4.5 times more than MS.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Wasn't the order announced at E3?

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 super600  Moderator

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@super600: Off the top of my head: Rime, N++, Shadow of the Beast, Hell Divers, Everybody's Going To The Rapture, Lily Bergamo, Yakuza 5, Dynasty Warriors 8, Idolm@ster (the Japanese are gonna love that one, it's the only reason they ever got 360s). That's nine, 4.5 times more than MS.

That's not 20 exclusives dude. Sony hasn't even announced 20 exclusives yet. MS has announced over 10 so far.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
@super600 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

That's not 20 exclusives dude. Sony hasn't even announced 20 exclusives yet.

I said off the top of my head. Go look up Gamescom and TGS if you want a thicker list. All it'll do is make the gap wider.

MS has announced over 10 so far.

Hahahahaha! They announced Fable Legends and some other toss (Warface? I think that's a 360 game though) at Gamescom and nothing at TGS. Xbone has N-O G-A-M-E-S.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By super600  Moderator

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@super600 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

That's not 20 exclusives dude. Sony hasn't even announced 20 exclusives yet.

I said off the top of my head. Go look up Gamescom and TGS if you want a thicker list. All it'll do is make the gap wider.

MS has announced over 10 so far.

Hahahahaha! They announced Fable Legends and some other toss (Warface? I think that's a 360 game though) at Gamescom and nothing at TGS. Xbone has N-O G-A-M-E-S.

I was talking about total announced exclusives. It does not matter anyway.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

Hence why I typed "since E3" in my first post but who cares about reading? There's internet rage to be done!

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 super600  Moderator

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Hence why I typed "since E3" in my first post but who cares about reading? There's internet rage to be done!

Sony hasn't announced twenty games since E3 anyway.They probably announced more games than MS since E3 anyway.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 GrenadeLauncher
@super600 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Sony hasn't announced twenty games since E3 anyway.They probably announced more games than MS since E3 anyway.

Yarrr. That's all ancient history now. What's the first big games show of this year? GDC in March innit?

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

Millions don't share your mentality TC. Your opinion is an unpopular one and I'm happy for that :).

Sony's first party have only just finished up shop with last gen because they keep making games throughout the cycle.

Sony clearly doesn't have to announce shit judging by how the PS4 is selling with the games already released and in the works.

Not to mention if you have a PS3, PSVita & and PS4...that is a grand amount of exclusives to buy and play.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@AHUGECAT said:

Xbox systems have had the least exclusive count each gen they have existed. HALOGEARSFORZA

A majority of their games are better on ps or pc.

Avatar image for deactivated-603db33572396
deactivated-603db33572396

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-603db33572396
Member since 2007 • 361 Posts

@Jankarcop said:

@AHUGECAT said:

Xbox systems have had the least exclusive count each gen they have existed. HALOGEARSFORZA

your dirty disgusting cow side is showing.

StrifeDelivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 StrifeDelivery
Member since 2006 • 1901 Posts

@CrumUnderMe said:

@Jankarcop said:

@AHUGECAT said:

lol jankarcop is definitely not a cow.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 killatwill15
Member since 2013 • 855 Posts

lemmings so asshurt by sony fans,

even dismissing the xbox automatically makes you a cow,

100% of the time,

try it out randomly yall,

it is true

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Almost all of those games were announced at the E3. Some were never officially announced. Dynasty Warriors 8 isn't exclusive. lol!! Keep trying.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@blackace: lol crackace wrong again ^_^

Everyone one of those games were announced at Gamescom and TGS. All official. DW8 is not on the Xbone in Japan - in fact, it's 2014 and they still haven't announced a release date despite supply having met demand weeks ago in the US.

Any more damage control you want to do that I can rip apart?

Avatar image for deactivated-603db33572396
deactivated-603db33572396

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By deactivated-603db33572396
Member since 2007 • 361 Posts

@StrifeDelivery said:

@CrumUnderMe said:

@Jankarcop said:

@AHUGECAT said:

lol jankarcop is definitely not a cow.

i know him irl. he owns a ps3 and a crappy laptop he uses to watch starcraft on youtube. he is no hermit

but he smells as bad as one.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

Sony said they will release exclusives at a slower pace because most of them didn't sell well on the PS3. They thought it was because there were too many and too close to each other, so this make sense. 2-3 first party games per year. =/

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

@lostrib said:

Wasn't the order announced at E3?

Yup! In fact I think all the games TC listed were announced actually at e3, and not after, aside from Uncharted 4.

Fail thread much?