Since E3 Sony has announced TWO exclusive games.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by AHUGECAT (8967 posts) -

The Order - which looks OK, but it looks like it could be done on this gen's consoles. Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break take advantage of next gen capabilities but The Order looks like a linear action game. Not bad, but not a killer app.

Uncharted 4 - this would be OK in like 2015 or 2016, but I was hoping to see something new from Naughty Dog. When ND went to the PS2 they dropped Crash, then when they went to the PS3 they dropped Jak. I was hoping for a new kick ass franchise from them instead we get yet another Uncharted.

The PS4 may have the weakest exclusive line up in the history of video games in 2014. Even the Jaguar had more. Sony has to get the ball rolling because there is no reason to own a PS4.

#3 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3548 posts) -

@AHUGECAT said:

The Order - which looks OK, but it looks like it could be done on this gen's consoles. Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break take advantage of next gen capabilities but The Order looks like a linear action game. Not bad, but not a killer app.

Uncharted 4 - this would be OK in like 2015 or 2016, but I was hoping to see something new from Naughty Dog. When ND went to the PS2 they dropped Crash, then when they went to the PS3 they dropped Jak. I was hoping for a new kick ass franchise from them instead we get yet another Uncharted.

The PS4 may have the weakest exclusive line up in the history of video games in 2014. Even the Jaguar had more. Sony has to get the ball rolling because there is no reason to own a PS4.

Tried posting a reply but videos don't work apparently according to you all MS announced was two exclusives as well, wait till this E3 before you make a fool of yourself.

#4 Posted by AHUGECAT (8967 posts) -

@Solid_Max13 said:

@AHUGECAT said:

Tried posting a reply but videos don't work apparently according to you all MS announced was two exclusives as well, wait till this E3 before you make a fool of yourself.

MS has a ton more exclusives than the PS4. Not to mention all I heard from Sony fanboys was that the PS4 was going to have so many exclusives the pS2 would be jealous.

#5 Posted by stereointegrity (10731 posts) -

what has MS announced since e3?

#6 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3548 posts) -

@AHUGECAT said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@AHUGECAT said:

MS has a ton more exclusives than the PS4. Not to mention all I heard from Sony fanboys was that the PS4 was going to have so many exclusives the pS2 would be jealous.

So name some? Sony has announced DriveClub, Infamous SS, The Order and also a new Uncharted plus a few downloadable titles as well. As for MS they have Halo, Quantum Break and Sunset both consoles are about 1.5 months old, give it some time for both before proclaiming total dominance you fool.

#7 Edited by Netret0120 (2195 posts) -

TC is terribly misinformed.

#8 Posted by kuu2 (7357 posts) -

No money Mo problems.

#9 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25759 posts) -

@stereointegrity said:

Fable Legends at Gamescom

#10 Posted by blackace (20858 posts) -

Neither have really announced any new games after the E3. The Order 1886 was the only new exclusive Sony announced, unless you count all those Indie games as well.

Microsoft announced Fable Legends & Warface.

The new games won't be announced until the E3.

#11 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1362 posts) -

What makes you think sunset and quantam break take advantage of the hardware but the order doesn't? If you think the order can be done on last gen consoles then you are crazy.

#12 Posted by stereointegrity (10731 posts) -

@Floppy_Jim said:

@stereointegrity said:

so sony announced more .....cat wtf is the point of this shit

#13 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3548 posts) -

@stereointegrity: Because he's insecure why else.

#14 Posted by Heil68 (45080 posts) -

@Floppy_Jim said:

@stereointegrity said:

PS4 100% more and thus sDC. Thank you SONY.

#15 Posted by Syn_Valence (1350 posts) -

Another brain dead lemming...yay

#16 Edited by Liquid_ (2736 posts) -

Because Sony doesn't need to embarrass Microsoft any further right now....they are waiting til E3

#17 Posted by Telekill (4685 posts) -

Those two exclusives have me very excited. That's what matters to me.

#18 Edited by Nonstop-Madness (9483 posts) -

You forgot about Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture and Shadow of the Beast.

Sony isn't going to have a shortage of exclusives once their studios are in full swing. Expect both 1st and 3rd party exclusives.

#19 Edited by WallofTruth (1742 posts) -

Sony wins!

#20 Posted by crimsonman1245 (4253 posts) -

The Order would run on PS3/360? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha wait...wait....yup hahahahahahahhahahahahaha

#21 Posted by madsnakehhh (14475 posts) -

@stereointegrity said:

Titanfall...oh wait.

#22 Edited by samanthademeste (1140 posts) -

lemmingspot strikes again!

#23 Edited by DonnaTroy (232 posts) -

infamous second son

rime

drive club

everybody's gone to the rapture

shadow of the beast

deep down

#24 Edited by StrongDeadlift (5176 posts) -

Not that I agree with the premise of this thread, but going by Cows logic with the PS3, the PS4 will dominate in exclusives between the years 2018-2021, and those are the only years of this entire generation. Nothing that happens during the 5 year span between now and 2018 (and the hundreds of games you will play) matters, So.....PS4 still wins.

Moooooo.

@donnatroy said:

infamous second son

rime

drive club

everybody's gone to the rapture

shadow of the beast

deep down

lol.

#25 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (5071 posts) -

lmao. Sony announced 20 games since E3. MS has announced 2.

Move on, lems, you can't win this one.

#26 Posted by blamix99 (2038 posts) -

@AHUGECAT said:

The Order can be done on this gen console? where did you see gameplay?

#27 Posted by super600 (30713 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

lmao. Sony announced 20 games since E3. MS has announced 2.

Move on, lems, you can't win this one.

Can you list the twenty games sony announced because they only announced a couple of exclusives post E3?

#28 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (5071 posts) -

@super600: Off the top of my head: Rime, N++, Shadow of the Beast, Hell Divers, Everybody's Going To The Rapture, Lily Bergamo, Yakuza 5, Dynasty Warriors 8, Idolm@ster (the Japanese are gonna love that one, it's the only reason they ever got 360s). That's nine, 4.5 times more than MS.

#29 Posted by getyeryayasout (7598 posts) -

Having had owned PS1, PS2, and PS3 and a Walkman; I am fairly confident that Sony will deliver a unique and diverse catalog of games for the PS4. The first year is rough for most systems. Keep in mind, Rome wasn't built in a day. PS4 will be greater than Rome, of course, but it's probably going to be a few years before you see it.

#30 Posted by lostrib (37484 posts) -

Wasn't the order announced at E3?

#31 Posted by super600 (30713 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@super600: Off the top of my head: Rime, N++, Shadow of the Beast, Hell Divers, Everybody's Going To The Rapture, Lily Bergamo, Yakuza 5, Dynasty Warriors 8, Idolm@ster (the Japanese are gonna love that one, it's the only reason they ever got 360s). That's nine, 4.5 times more than MS.

That's not 20 exclusives dude. Sony hasn't even announced 20 exclusives yet. MS has announced over 10 so far.

#32 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (5071 posts) -
@super600 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

That's not 20 exclusives dude. Sony hasn't even announced 20 exclusives yet.

I said off the top of my head. Go look up Gamescom and TGS if you want a thicker list. All it'll do is make the gap wider.

MS has announced over 10 so far.

Hahahahaha! They announced Fable Legends and some other toss (Warface? I think that's a 360 game though) at Gamescom and nothing at TGS. Xbone has N-O G-A-M-E-S.

#33 Edited by super600 (30713 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@super600 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

That's not 20 exclusives dude. Sony hasn't even announced 20 exclusives yet.

I said off the top of my head. Go look up Gamescom and TGS if you want a thicker list. All it'll do is make the gap wider.

MS has announced over 10 so far.

Hahahahaha! They announced Fable Legends and some other toss (Warface? I think that's a 360 game though) at Gamescom and nothing at TGS. Xbone has N-O G-A-M-E-S.

I was talking about total announced exclusives. It does not matter anyway.

#34 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (5071 posts) -

Hence why I typed "since E3" in my first post but who cares about reading? There's internet rage to be done!

#35 Posted by super600 (30713 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Hence why I typed "since E3" in my first post but who cares about reading? There's internet rage to be done!

Sony hasn't announced twenty games since E3 anyway.They probably announced more games than MS since E3 anyway.

#36 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (5071 posts) -
@super600 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Sony hasn't announced twenty games since E3 anyway.They probably announced more games than MS since E3 anyway.

Yarrr. That's all ancient history now. What's the first big games show of this year? GDC in March innit?

#37 Edited by misterpmedia (3468 posts) -

Millions don't share your mentality TC. Your opinion is an unpopular one and I'm happy for that :).

Sony's first party have only just finished up shop with last gen because they keep making games throughout the cycle.

Sony clearly doesn't have to announce shit judging by how the PS4 is selling with the games already released and in the works.

Not to mention if you have a PS3, PSVita & and PS4...that is a grand amount of exclusives to buy and play.

#38 Edited by Jankarcop (9611 posts) -

@AHUGECAT said:

Xbox systems have had the least exclusive count each gen they have existed. HALOGEARSFORZA

A majority of their games are better on ps or pc.

#39 Posted by CrumUnderMe (195 posts) -

@Jankarcop said:

@AHUGECAT said:

Xbox systems have had the least exclusive count each gen they have existed. HALOGEARSFORZA

your dirty disgusting cow side is showing.

#40 Posted by StrifeDelivery (1629 posts) -

@CrumUnderMe said:

@Jankarcop said:

@AHUGECAT said:

lol jankarcop is definitely not a cow.

#41 Posted by killatwill15 (845 posts) -

lemmings so asshurt by sony fans,

even dismissing the xbox automatically makes you a cow,

100% of the time,

try it out randomly yall,

it is true

#42 Edited by blackace (20858 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Almost all of those games were announced at the E3. Some were never officially announced. Dynasty Warriors 8 isn't exclusive. lol!! Keep trying.

#43 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (5071 posts) -

@blackace: lol crackace wrong again ^_^

Everyone one of those games were announced at Gamescom and TGS. All official. DW8 is not on the Xbone in Japan - in fact, it's 2014 and they still haven't announced a release date despite supply having met demand weeks ago in the US.

Any more damage control you want to do that I can rip apart?

#44 Edited by CrumUnderMe (195 posts) -

@StrifeDelivery said:

@CrumUnderMe said:

@Jankarcop said:

@AHUGECAT said:

lol jankarcop is definitely not a cow.

i know him irl. he owns a ps3 and a crappy laptop he uses to watch starcraft on youtube. he is no hermit

but he smells as bad as one.

#45 Edited by Gue1 (10180 posts) -

Sony said they will release exclusives at a slower pace because most of them didn't sell well on the PS3. They thought it was because there were too many and too close to each other, so this make sense. 2-3 first party games per year. =/

#46 Edited by _Matt_ (8924 posts) -

@lostrib said:

Wasn't the order announced at E3?

Yup! In fact I think all the games TC listed were announced actually at e3, and not after, aside from Uncharted 4.

Fail thread much?