Sick and tired of these idiots!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

Yeah! It really picks up once the childhood parts are over.

RyanShazam

Glad to see you're enjoying it. Hoping Tales of Xilia next year delivers.

Yeah the story isnt the best ever but its not too bad so far. I want to see whats up with Sophie. Any news about Xilia being localized? Im also excited for Dragon Quest 10 on WiiU.

Yeah, Tales of Xilia is out already in Japan and out next year in NA for PS3 (hence my rotating sig). In fact, Tales of Xilia 2 has already been announced and has trailers out. Really hoping Graces F and Xilia sold/sells well enough to warrant continued Tales games being brought over. It's not very fun with Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest being the only two guranteed series to come over.

#102 Posted by RyanShazam (6498 posts) -

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

Glad to see you're enjoying it. Hoping Tales of Xilia next year delivers.

whiskeystrike

Yeah the story isnt the best ever but its not too bad so far. I want to see whats up with Sophie. Any news about Xilia being localized? Im also excited for Dragon Quest 10 on WiiU.

Yeah, Tales of Xilia is out already in Japan and out next year in NA for PS3 (hence my rotating sig). In fact, Tales of Xilia 2 has already been announced and has trailers out. Really hoping Graces F and Xilia sold/sells well enough to warrant continued Tales games being brought over. It's not very fun with Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest being the only two guranteed series to come over.

Yeah JRPGs dont seem to popular this gen unlike the last one. Final Fantasy needs to step up its game and I hope Dragon Quest X is good. Im gonna have to get Xilia when it comes out. I miss this genre. Ben playing too many shooters this gen.

#103 Posted by DJ-Lafleur (34145 posts) -

been playing Zelda II on the 3DS. My favorite of the game is when you get a game over and start from the very beginning of the game, and have your exp reset to zero.

And by "favorite part", I mean whoever thought that was a great idea can f*ck themself with a pitchfork.

I've been enjoying it though, moreso than past playthroughs of it. if it weren't for some dumb game design it'd be a great game.

Also playing Halo 4 and Crashmo.

#104 Posted by clyde46 (45953 posts) -

[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

RyanShazam

Yeah JRPGs dont seem to popular this gen unlike the last one. Final Fantasy needs to step up its game and I hope Dragon Quest X is good. Im gonna have to get Xilia when it comes out. I miss this genre. Ben playing too many shooters this gen.

We need a new Lost Odyseesy.

#105 Posted by RyanShazam (6498 posts) -

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

clyde46

I would be down for a Lost Odyssey 2 also lol I also think I was the only person who enoyed Blue Dragon.

#106 Posted by EvanTheGamer (1123 posts) -

League of Legends and Borderlands 2

I have a Wii U but I'm playng the waiting game (wait for games)

#107 Posted by RyanShazam (6498 posts) -

League of Legends and Borderlands 2

I have a Wii U but I'm playng the waiting game (wait for games)

EvanTheGamer

Pikmin 3 and The Wonderfull 101 are a few months away lol

#108 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

[QUOTE="clyde46"]

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

RyanShazam

I would be down for a Lost Odyssey 2 also lol I also think I was the only person who enoyed Blue Dragon.

Blue Dragon wasn't really a bad game... it was just boring to me. Ended up getting to the part where you warp through some portal, took a break and then never picked it back up. That happens a bit too much for longer games for my comfort though :P

#109 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
See my sig. Also I was playing Canabalt and Eufloria on my new Nexus 7. Jelly b1tches??
#110 Posted by RyanShazam (6498 posts) -

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"]

whiskeystrike

Blue Dragon wasn't really a bad game... it was just boring to me. Ended up getting to the part where you warp through some portal, took a break and then never picked it back up. That happens a bit too much for longer games for my comfort though :P

That happens a lot to me also with some longer games also.

#111 Posted by Midnightshade29 (5286 posts) -

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Guild Wars 2, and Sins of a Solar Empire lately.

wis3boi
Great games... I should go back to guild wars 2 i stopped at level 30...when torchlight 2 came out, then dishonered, then xcom, then ac 3, then .......... And sins of a solar empire rocks, I forgot all about that game and gal civ 2.... need to play. But right now I am playing: Baldurs Gate Enhanced Edition (on PC - my fav game series of all time!!!) Borderlands 2 (on PS3) Unit 13, Fight for fortune, Vagrant Story, and Persona 4 Golden (on vita)
#112 Posted by dream431ca (10165 posts) -

Borderlands 2 has me by the balls. So addicting!

#113 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

I was playing some Battlefield: Bad Company 2 as well as Total War: Shogun 2 but they both got rather boring so I just went back to Oblivion.

On my 3rd playthrough right now.

#114 Posted by nintendoboy16 (26487 posts) -

Starcraft: Brood War (PC)

#115 Posted by hoola (6422 posts) -

Chivalry. This game is awesome even though the controls sometimes feel a bit unresponsive.

#116 Posted by straightedge_X (737 posts) -

[QUOTE="funsohng"][QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

Uncharted 3 is a narritive and pacing mess that was a big letdown.

TecmoGirl

UC3 disappoints

Srsly?..wow! First AC3( still havent gotten around to it yet though), now possibly UC3 as well -- it's starting to feel like 3 is the magic number for disappointment this gen. Hope you guys are wrong about it.

Unfortunately they're completely right. It was a massive disappointment for me as well.
#117 Posted by Crazyguy105 (9513 posts) -

Going to finish downloading Human Revolution later tonight and see if I can start playing this week.

Still playing Pokemon White 2 and Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3.

Almost finished with Borderlands 2.

#118 Posted by themagicbum9720 (6505 posts) -
far cry 3, nintendoland, paper mario sticker star. after that, ill probably finish both stalkers and finish oot on 3ds and start majoras mask on the wii u since i finally redeemed that last week after waiting 11 months.
#119 Posted by FireSpirit117 (1981 posts) -
I'm listening to Mr. Torgue talk about badass.
#120 Posted by xblocklaunchpad (191 posts) -

I find it a shame millions of people have xbox live and i bought quake arcade and nobodys playing it i guess they cant handle shooters without auto aim proves how sad xbox live's community is these days.

#121 Posted by LittleMac19 (1638 posts) -
-KOTOR II (installed the mods and loving it so far) -Team Fortress II (my go to game in any situation) -Pokemon White II (finished it weeks ago and currently EV training and shiny hunting)
#122 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

I find it a shame millions of people have xbox live and i bought quake arcade and nobodys playing it i guess they cant handle shooters without auto aim proves how sad xbox live's community is these days.

xblocklaunchpad
Most of them think Halo was the first fps
#123 Posted by super600 (30509 posts) -

[QUOTE="xblocklaunchpad"]

kuraimen

You do notice that your talking to an alt.:P

#124 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

xblocklaunchpad

heweeeeeeee?

#125 Posted by xblocklaunchpad (191 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="xblocklaunchpad"]

super600

You do notice that your talking to an alt.:P

They even made the rocket jumping easier press both triggers sametime and game automatically levels out your crosshair after rocket jumping also made sections of pc maps easier.
#126 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

:D

#128 Posted by Obviously_Right (5093 posts) -

whiskeystrike

heweeeeeeee?

The very same.

#129 Posted by super600 (30509 posts) -

whiskeystrike

heweeeeeeee?

Yep!It's him and it took like a millisecond to find out who he was.:P

Anyway I'm playing nothing yet, but may buy halo 4 and Sonic and all star racing transformed in the next couple of weeks.

#130 Posted by Zassimick (6431 posts) -

With finals on currently, I'm not playing anything. :(

Once I'm free though, I'll be playing Assassin's Creed 3, Ratchet & Clank, & Chrono Trigger DS. I also want to replay Arkham City because I'm on a real Batman kick once again. :P

#133 Posted by RyanShazam (6498 posts) -

xblocklaunchpad
Or people don't want the game...
#135 Posted by xblocklaunchpad (191 posts) -

How about the kid who was getting owned in my friends duke nukem forever sniper rifle only game left the game to go back to playing halo? I looked on my player list and he was playing halo after he left.

#136 Posted by Gamingmoney (715 posts) -

its not even the idiots that bother me its the people who lack personality, but hey its all good i guess.

should just ignore them but its just gets on my nerves.

#137 Posted by DragonfireXZ95 (19818 posts) -
Far Cry 3 on PC and Battlefield 3 Aftermath also on PC. Both of them are amazing.
#138 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -
dishonored.
#139 Posted by Renegade_Fury (17113 posts) -

Mostly Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, with some Halo 4 and Zone of the Enders here and there.

#140 Posted by mems_1224 (46941 posts) -
Im playing Halo 4, GTA4 and NBA 2k13. Thats really about it right now. Im trying not to get into anything new right now.
#142 Posted by turtlethetaffer (16710 posts) -

Right now, on my Wii, I'm playing the fvck out of The Last Story. Great so far. In my DS, I have final Fantasy 4 Heroes of Light and Final Fantasy 1 and 2: dawn of Souls in the GBA slot. In my Xbox I have Borderlands GOTY Edition. On my second playthrough so I'll hopefully reach the level cap.

#143 Posted by mariokart64fan (19422 posts) -

007 legends wii u , and let me tell you , this version looks better then xbox360 lol

#144 Posted by BilkeLegenda (1933 posts) -

I WAS PLAYING HALO 4!!!...BUT THEN MY 360 DIED.

ER, SO, YEAH. NOTHING.

Obviously_Right

LOL,im playing gears 3 and i hate it,but love it,i love to hate it...a love hate thing.

#146 Posted by straightedge_X (737 posts) -
I'm listening to Mr. Torgue talk about badass.FireSpirit117
Testosterone!
#147 Posted by MaskedPlayer (979 posts) -

vanquish and limbo

#148 Posted by xblocklaunchpad (191 posts) -

halo so called pro players just camp in the distance with sniper lol im a beast player.

The whole community lacks circle strafing skill i know from experience.

#149 Posted by xblocklaunchpad (191 posts) -

That's why quake arena arcade isnt popular on xbox live because most of it is about circle strafing skill.

#150 Posted by Epak_ (6773 posts) -

Plants vs. Zombies! I'd kinda like to play some RE: Mercenaries and Mario Kart 7 online but for some reason haven't bothered,