should i invest money into Forza 4 or Forza Horizon in DLC?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Trinitarian (1315 posts) -

Well i'm really late to the party. I've had the 360 since launch day and always thought racing would be boring. However, my heart feels like its pounding out of my ches every time i get into a close race. Other words, i love it.

However, i just recently bought both games. I bought FH today and F4 three days ago. F4 has made me love racing. Well, when i get good enough i intend to play online competitively. After looking at both DLCs it clear i will only be able to go all out with DLC with one atm.

Thus, my questionis: which one should i get into first and buy all the DLC for.

Also, how active the online community is on both games is a major factor. I don't want to spend a ton a cash on F$ or FH to find out the other one i didn't pick has more activity online.

Furthermore, any other factors that you think might be inportant please let me know so i can consider it.

Well, that's it. What of these two games should i spend to get all the DLC first thx.

#2 Posted by 2Chalupas (5320 posts) -

My advice (since you just got them both within the past 3 days). Beat both games to 100% first. Then if you are STILL interested, think about DLC. Why buy DLC when you are just starting out the games?

Also the online in Forza Horizon sucked donkey balls, (I only bothered because I had just got my 360 and wanted the 1000 achievement score in my first game). I haven't taken Forza 4 online yet so I wouldn't know about it's online.

#3 Posted by Trinitarian (1315 posts) -

My advice (since you just got them both within the past 3 days). Beat both games to 100% first. Then if you are STILL interested, think about DLC. Why buy DLC when you are just starting out the games?

Also the online in Forza Horizon sucked donkey balls, (I only bothered because I had just got my 360 and wanted the 1000 achievement score in my first game). I haven't taken Forza 4 online yet so I wouldn't know about it's online.

2Chalupas
Thanks for the heads up on I was on the verge on getting the season pass for FH lol. I'll wait till i get the majority opinion on the matter thx again.
#4 Posted by Sali217 (1290 posts) -
Save the money and buy Need for Speed: Most Wanted instead. DLC is all a scam.
#5 Posted by Nuck81 (5972 posts) -
Did anyone even buy Forza Horizon? GT5 online is still full to the gills.
#6 Posted by Masenkoe (4888 posts) -

Did anyone even buy Forza Horizon? GT5 online is still full to the gills.Nuck81

I'm sure a good amount of people bought it on Black Friday, it was $15 on Amazon. Still prefer GT5 though. But I agree with the others here, save the money buy other racing games. Grid 2 is coming. Also you should check out Dirt 2 and Dirt 3. I prefered Dirt 2 but 3 is still good.

#7 Posted by Sali217 (1290 posts) -
[QUOTE="Nuck81"]Did anyone even buy Forza Horizon? GT5 online is still full to the gills.

I'll probably pick it up soon, it was one of the games that enticed me to get a 360 for Christmas.