Should I get a PS3 or 360? Already have 360 but thinking of change.

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Exxite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Exxite
Member since 2009 • 171 Posts

[QUOTE="Exxite"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

For multiplats, it goes like this PC > 360 > PS3.

GamerwillzPS

I really don't know this so I hope you do. How many ps3 titles are on xbox 360 that are not on ps3.

Yes, there are some multiplats that are not on PS3. Some of them are console-exclusive such as Witcher 2 and some in the 360's headstart year.

Isn't witcher 2 also on pc?

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="Exxite"]

I really don't know this so I hope you do. How many ps3 titles are on xbox 360 that are not on ps3.

Exxite

Yes, there are some multiplats that are not on PS3. Some of them are console-exclusive such as Witcher 2 and some in the 360's headstart year.

Correct, the superior version.

Exxite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Exxite
Member since 2009 • 171 Posts

[QUOTE="Exxite"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

GamerwillzPS

Correct, the superior version.

I think some of those games are on pc.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#54 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

how about getting a new wii u haha

lild1425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#55 lild1425
Member since 2004 • 6757 Posts

Definitely the PS3. 360/PS3 combo is absurdly awesome.

ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts
What you do don't buy ____, but do buy ____.
BeardMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 BeardMaster
Member since 2012 • 1686 Posts

at this point just wait til next gen if money is a priority (which it seems to be since you dont like paying for live)... and just take your 360 controller apart and you can probably fix the RB button. You can buy a security torx screwdriver online for about 5 bucks... i bought one in order to fix the dpad on my 360 controllers, buts its nice just to have to open them up and clean buttons that are sticking and such.

Avatar image for megaspiderweb09
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 megaspiderweb09
Member since 2009 • 3686 Posts

Just get a PS3 and use it has your entertainment hub

Caseytappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Caseytappy
Member since 2005 • 2199 Posts

I think you should really go back to a PS3 and never use it again like you did last year .

Swapping ancient hardware for other ancient hardware when we are on the verge of a new gen is tempting for some apparently .

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#60 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

Wait for Xbox 3 or PS4.

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts
Even Yahoo answer is a better place for this compared to SW.
TommyBarban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 TommyBarban
Member since 2012 • 653 Posts

It's a tie, they are equally sweet.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
Stop paying for a rip off, get a PS3 and start paying for something that actually has value PSN+
RapidTurtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 RapidTurtle
Member since 2010 • 344 Posts

I have to wonder how much some of you have actually read. I do not play SP games and I do not have a game library. I basically own NHL 13 and Gears of War 1 and 2 (just sold 3 for credit since I don't play it and won't play it anymore) I only really need one game in my library at a time, which is just sports games. I don't build up a collection, it wouldn't make sense when I just buy the latest sports games. I had Sleeping Dogs but sold it back after beating it because the one game I'll be playing is NHL 13 now. I never said I was considering even selling my 360. I said I would keep the 360 but just not pay for Live anymore. I would let it collect dust until probably the next Gears of War game. Buy all the games for PS3 and get online free. If I bought the 250GB 360 instead of the PS3 then I would have put my old 360 in the living room for Amazon Instant Video, DVD's, Netflix, etc. When I found out that you need an XBL Gold account just to use Amazon Instant video then I turned against buying the new 360 and started thinking of how PS3 does not charge anything for you to use those free services. You can buy a Roku player or Blu Ray player that can do those things for free. For some reason 360 requires you to be a paying member to their online service, which is utterly ridiculous. Now I'm thinking more of switching to PS3 and just keep the 360 collecting dust in my room until Gears of War comes out. Also, people are talking about the money factor for the new system vs paying for XBL. I already explained this... I traded in a Wii and got $120 in credit. $50 of that will need to be used on a new system or else it's worth it. So I'll get $50 off whatever system I buy. I can probably buy the PS3 for $80. That comes with BluRay and built in WiFi. 2 things I don't have right now. I'll also likely need to sign up for 2 years of XBL before I begin to consider buying a new next-gen console. So that's at least $80 for the Live right there. The 360 I have now is the old 60GB. I've gotten 2 Red Rings before and it sounds like a spaceship. The disc tray is also not the best. Sometimes it gets stuck. So, I'll basically need a new console sooner or later. So, I really need to decide which to buy, since I'm pretty sure I'll want to use that $50 off and get a newer console.Sonny360Elite

You have yourself talked into a PS3, so take a look at the great bundles on Black Friday. If your credit is for Gamestop then see what they are offering. Most stores are at $199 for the holiday bundle, so there is no better time to grab one.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#65 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts
I would get a PS3. Apart from being a gaming machine,and having a barn bursting amount of world class, high scoring, meta game spreadsheet making exclusives, the PS3 is everything else. Its true, the console only does everything. From playing Blu-Ray to helping find a cure for cancer, PS3 does it all. Netflix is on there, Hulu and more services incoming, Sony made sure it packed the black box with enough technology to be able to stand the test of time. Theyve accomplished that.