Shocking Truth about the Xbox One

• 164 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Warchief30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Warchief30
Member since 2010 • 43 Posts

The platform only has two true exclusives, everything else is on another platform those two being Sunset Overdrive and Forza 5..... This is an embarrassment! MCC is on other systems, Forza Horizon 2 is on 360, Ryse is on PC, Dead Rising 3 is on PC, etc. and you lemmings wonder why your console of choice is flopping? smh

Bishop1310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Bishop1310
Member since 2007 • 1274 Posts

@Warchief30 said:

The platform only has two true exclusives, everything else is on another platform those two being Sunset Overdrive and Forza 5..... This is an embarrassment! MCC is on other systems, Forza Horizon 2 is on 360, Ryse is on PC, Dead Rising 3 is on PC, etc. and you lemmings wonder why your console of choice is flopping? smh

such shock. no 500 post? ban dis joker.

Warchief30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Warchief30

@Bishop1310: What?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Bishop1310: they changed the rules

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56088 Posts

@Bishop1310: The 500 post rule is long gone. Everyone is free to make threads now without 500 post.

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts

@lostrib: they did? No more needing 500? Thats lame.

Warchief30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Warchief30

@Kaze_no_Mirai: How so? Getting 500 is easy, if I had to I would.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lostrib

what's the list of exclusives for both consoles?

Warchief30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Warchief30

PS4 gets full exclusives, Sea of Thieves is on PC and Gears 1 Remastered is on PC and Killer Instinct and Titanfall

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56088 Posts

@Kaze_no_Mirai: There's a sticky outside System Wars that says why.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

But hey, it has Backwards Compatibility!

Backwards Compatibility, guys!

intotheminx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 intotheminx
Member since 2014 • 2608 Posts

XB1 is hardly flopping.

dotWithShoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13  Edited By dotWithShoes
Member since 2006 • 5596 Posts

@Warchief30 said:

PS4 gets full exclusives, Sea of Thieves is on PC and Gears 1 Remastered is on PC and Killer Instinct and Titanfall

I imagine that every ps4 owner has a gaming PC, or that somehow an Xbox One game being on PC means it instantly isn't playable, or the ps4 is able to play it somehow?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lostrib

@Shewgenja said:

something i'm sure PS4 fans would like to have as well

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

The ceo of Microsoft said they want to bring halo 5 to PC DO NOT BUY AN XBONE go for ps4 / wiiU for exclusives send Xbox a very loud message we want ps4 wiiU exclusives!

Warchief30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Warchief30

@intotheminx: Think again, in Europe and Asia the console is a failure, also in Canada the 360 dominated and this gen it's all about the PS4.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 lostrib

@ProtossX said:

The ceo of Microsoft said they want to bring halo 5 to PC DO NOT BUY AN XBONE go for ps4 / wiki for exclusives send Xbox a very loud message we want ps4 wiki exclusives!

are you even trying?

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

Man , you really are backwards lol.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ProtossX

@lostrib: As an XBONE/ PC owner I hope ps4 destroys Xbox for making my console useless.

Warchief30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Warchief30

@ProtossX Dont worry friend, the stars are aligning.

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts

@davillain-: I should probably read those haha, thanks

Avatar image for ninjapirate2000
ninjapirate2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ninjapirate2000
Member since 2008 • 3347 Posts

The ps4 is not much better. At least it has Bloodborne.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 lostrib

@ProtossX said:

@lostrib: As an XBONE/ PC owner I hope ps4 destroys Xbox for making my console useless.

Translation: no

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

Yeah, exclusives are getting thinner as upwards of 60% lacuna Exclusives are now on PC.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#25 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

@Warchief30: Awesome!! Don't buy it or play games on it. I own both, didn't want to wait to play DR3, Ryse. Wont wait to play QB or anything else that comes out on PC. I DONT CARE. The "true exclusives" argument is for people who A) read forums and are enthusiasts. I know not one average consumer that can tell me what is shared with PC or not. Hell many of the ones I have spoken to in Gamestop are shocked to find out a gaming PC is the most powerful platform of all. These people have no desire to buy a gaming PC or maintain it. And a $400 Dell laptop isn't going to run DR3 or Ryse

B) I don't wonder why X1 is "flopping". They were idiots with stupid policies that couldn't have been announced any worse and heads rolled as a result. They are never, never going to be the world wide favorite. True exclusives, most powerful, nothing will make people like them more than Sony. Only Sony could possibly lose that standing. And I DONT CARE. There are games on the X1 that wont be playable on my PS4. And I have friends that own the X1 and I love playing games with them.

If wanting to be number one in sales is seriously important to a gamer, especially having no stake in the company, they are really insecure human beings.

Warchief30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Warchief30

@cainetao11 Maybe you didn't understand, games like Gears Remastered and Sea of Thieves are the same day with PC.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

And I'll still buy every fucking game that comes out on Xbox One and zero on PC. That's how I roll and gaming wise I am very happy.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By KittenNose
Member since 2014 • 2470 Posts

@Warchief30 said:

Exclusivity is a blight on gaming, seeing consoles move away from this is a good thing. Perhaps if there is another console generation they will be sold on the strength of their hardware and online services, instead of what games you might be able to buy next year if they don't get delayed.

Maybe next cycle you you will see 1080p at sixty frames per second on online services that are free and don't go down several times in a month,

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 cainetao11

@Warchief30 said:

@cainetao11 Maybe you didn't understand, games like Gears Remastered and Sea of Thieves are the same day with PC.

Maybe you didn't. I DONT CARE. I don't spend money on remasters, and will buy Sea of thieves on X1 anyway because I have friends that game on that console. I wont be able to play it on my PS4 that's for sure. I will reiterate for you: I DONT CARE. I play video games, do not need to justify what I buy to anyone here hiding behind a computer screen.

Warchief30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Warchief30

@cainetao11: Stay ignorant, Lemming.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 lostrib

@Warchief30: what is he being ignorant of?

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#32 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

I've said before and I'll say it again. Who gives a toss about exclusive games? They benefit no one but the console manufacturers, what the hell is this "I demand that games can only be played on one system because I'm a [insert company] drone".

All games should be multi-plat whenever possible and screw the "I don't want you to play my games", bunch of narrow minded brainless idiots.

Avatar image for deactivated-58ce94803a170
deactivated-58ce94803a170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#33 deactivated-58ce94803a170
Member since 2015 • 8822 Posts

PS4 only has Bloodborne and The Order, so its all ok.

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#34 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

That was shocking. I'm wondering how I'll recover from this flop. Thank heavens for my successful PS4 next to the XB1 on the shelf with all of its amazing exclusives. And I really need to move the Wii U, no one needs that last-gen floppage.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ProtossX
@intotheminx said:

XB1 is hardly flopping.

It sold 100 units in japan in a month this never happened to the 360

PS4 has 90% marketshare in europe this never happened to the 360

and its losing the USA and UK this didn't happen to the 360

Last generation ps3/xb360 were neck an neck all generation long, how is this not a flop?

Once PC gamers find out halo 5 is coming to PC, gamers who have a PC could ebay their xbox ones and sales for xbox one games will fall low enough to effect third party support.

Right now PC gamers are buying more games than xb1 games but are still behind ps4 in sales. So xb1 marketshare could go even further down by throwing away exclusives while ps4 keeps all its exclusives and knows what the word "exclusive" means to a gamer.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@Ant_17 said:
@Shewgenja said:

What's backwards is the fact that no one can argue the OP's point while we're talking about a system that has only done better than the WiiU due to aggressive price-slashing.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ant_17

So the Xbone exclusiveas go to PC , and thats a bad thing?

I see "making money 101" is a book you haven't read.

Warchief30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Warchief30

@ProtossX: Brother they will believe you once the day comes. Just look at Ubisofts Report 27% of their sales were PS4 and 11% was the Xflop tied with the 360

Megane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Megane
Member since 2015 • 685 Posts

I'd care if I had a gaming PC.

Besides, you know the generation is bad when console wars are just about which system is worse than the other.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ProtossX

@cainetao11 said:

@Warchief30: Awesome!! Don't buy it or play games on it. I own both, didn't want to wait to play DR3, Ryse. Wont wait to play QB or anything else that comes out on PC. I DONT CARE. The "true exclusives" argument is for people who A) read forums and are enthusiasts. I know not one average consumer that can tell me what is shared with PC or not. Hell many of the ones I have spoken to in Gamestop are shocked to find out a gaming PC is the most powerful platform of all. These people have no desire to buy a gaming PC or maintain it. And a $400 Dell laptop isn't going to run DR3 or Ryse

B) I don't wonder why X1 is "flopping". They were idiots with stupid policies that couldn't have been announced any worse and heads rolled as a result. They are never, never going to be the world wide favorite. True exclusives, most powerful, nothing will make people like them more than Sony. Only Sony could possibly lose that standing. And I DONT CARE. There are games on the X1 that wont be playable on my PS4. And I have friends that own the X1 and I love playing games with them.

If wanting to be number one in sales is seriously important to a gamer, especially having no stake in the company, they are really insecure human beings.

Its false advertising to say something is exclusive and to put it out on PC afterwards, that is not how an exclusive works.

Exclusive means you can only get it on one platform they said certain games were xbox one exclusives on the box and in advertisements. If they go to PC it is not exclusive an people like me were lied to in advertisements. People could maybe even sue xbox over this this kinda of stuff, when you say something is exclusive it has to be unique to that platform especially in advertisements.

PC and Xb1 are different devices and if you put something on PC then its not exclusive and needs to be marketed as a non-exclusive from the start imo.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By lostrib

@ProtossX said:
@cainetao11 said:

Its false advertising to say something is exclusive and to put it out on PC afterwards, that is not how an exclusive works.

Exclusive means you can only get it on one platform they said certain games were xbox one exclusives on the box and in advertisements. If they go to PC it is not exclusive an people like me were lied to in advertisements. People could maybe even sue xbox over this this kinda of stuff, when you say something is exclusive it has to be unique to that platform especially in advertisements.

PC and Xb1 are different devices and if you put something on PC then its not exclusive and needs to be marketed as a non-exclusive from the start imo.

no

just stahp

Avatar image for deactivated-58ce94803a170
deactivated-58ce94803a170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#42  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170
Member since 2015 • 8822 Posts

@Warchief30 said:

@ProtossX: Brother they will believe you once the day comes. Just look at Ubisofts Report 27% of their sales were PS4 and 11% was the Xflop tied with the 360

That means nothing mate, other then PS4 fans enjoy buying broke games and weak shooters more. The Wii U made up 3% of those sales and didnt even get them games. I dont even know how Wii U is even on the radar, wtf happened?

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Ant_17

@Shewgenja said:
@Ant_17 said:
@Shewgenja said:

What's backwards is the fact that no one can argue the OP's point while we're talking about a system that has only done better than the WiiU due to aggressive price-slashing.

Just joking.

Because there is nothing to argue.

We all know MS released the Xbone with both feet in the grave , at least they got one leg out , but we don't know where they put it.

Bishop1310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Bishop1310
Member since 2007 • 1274 Posts

@lostrib said:

@Bishop1310: they changed the rules

well shit.... they change the rules and we get posts like this...

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 cainetao11

@Warchief30: yes,because intelligence is limiting the fun you can have with games and friends. How old are you, son?

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 -God-
Member since 2004 • 3627 Posts

and PS4 only has bloodborne.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

@ProtossX said:

The ceo of Microsoft said they want to bring halo 5 to PC DO NOT BUY AN XBONE go for ps4 / wiiU for exclusives send Xbox a very loud message we want ps4 wiiU exclusives!

You sound lame.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

@GarGx1: Of course PC only gamers don't like exclusives.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#49  Edited By davem1992
Member since 2009 • 4068 Posts

@mesome713: and inFamous, Killzone, Knack

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

Alright, who's the TC's true account? Is it you again Tormentos?