Sheep, why dont you show some courtsey to the PS3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ninten007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Ninten007
Member since 2005 • 3129 Posts

Remember when your precious GC launched? Did the cows and lemmings say the GC was a total failure after 3 to 4 months of launch? No, it was an early success. It was determined 3 to 4 years down the road that the Cube was a failure(marketshare wise.)

Now it is ironic you are calling the PS3 a failure after 3 months of launch, why cant you wait 3 to 4 years down the road before passing up that judgement?

As for my post, I know the sheep are going to jump on me and snarl, but look at it realistically. No console can be called a failure until you give it a reasonable amount of time to penetrate the market, if the PS3 is selling badly by the end of 2008 thats when you can call it a flop.

NRGCDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 NRGCDS
Member since 2005 • 1470 Posts

Remember when your precious GC launched? Did the cows and lemmings say the GC was a total failure after 3 to 4 months of launch? No, it was an early success. It was determined 3 to 4 years down the road that the Cube was a failure(marketshare wise.)

Now it is ironic you are calling the PS3 a failure after 3 months of launch, why cant you wait 3 to 4 years down the road before passing up that judgement?

As for my post, I know the sheep are going to jump on me and snarl, but look at it realistically. No console can be called a failure until you give it a reasonable amount of time to penetrate the market, if the PS3 is selling badly by the end of 2008 thats when you can call it a flop.

Ninten007
dude people were calling the GC a purse and the sheeps new that. and that is why they are bashing the ps3 only because of the price tag. by the end of 2008 the ps3 price will drop and I see the ps3 doing good by that time.
deadmeat59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#3 deadmeat59
Member since 2003 • 8981 Posts
the gc has been dead for a while now. it had some great games but that system barely got by.
geist117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 geist117
Member since 2006 • 4419 Posts

Ninten007
These are not the droids you are looking for.
BigDaddyPOLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BigDaddyPOLO
Member since 2005 • 2251 Posts
It's funny how you didn't mention that so many lemmings bash the PS3.
nivet14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 nivet14
Member since 2006 • 5329 Posts
the gc has been dead for a while now. it had some great games but that system barely got by.deadmeat59
yeah, the gamecube barley made it's life span.
Bchmedic28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Bchmedic28
Member since 2002 • 115 Posts

good one geist. that was funny as hell..

Nex_Ownage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Nex_Ownage
Member since 2004 • 4753 Posts
Hell with the sales, at least both the GC and PS2 had more than one good game on launch..
proudeskimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 proudeskimo
Member since 2004 • 1762 Posts
The whole Sheep, Lemming, Cow thing is just hilarious to me. 
DTM_haloLEG3ND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DTM_haloLEG3ND
Member since 2006 • 730 Posts

Ninten007
maybe because unlike the cube, after 3 months it is a failure
icebergs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 icebergs
Member since 2005 • 55 Posts

dude people were calling the GC a purse and the sheeps new that. and that is why they are bashing the ps3 only because of the price tag. by the end of 2008 the ps3 price will drop and I see the ps3 doing good by that time.

PS3 Price Drop?  What are you talking about?  The thing costs $900 to make.  How much has PSP dropped? $50? And that thing is at the bottom of its market for years. Sony can't afford to drop the price.  And by the way, the PS3 is being called a failure because developers themselves are bashing the system, and signing over their games to Microsoft for Multiplatform.  Sony only has about 5 good exclusive games left.  That is why the PS3 is a projected failure, and that it's demand 3 months after launch is less than the 30 year old man's demand for a tamagachi.  I want a PS3 but I won't pay $600 for 5 games that won't be here for another year.

proof11102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 proof11102
Member since 2007 • 1080 Posts

It's funny how you didn't mention that so many lemmings bash the PS3.BigDaddyPOLO

Maybe because he thought this group was more logical and therefore able to acknoledge a rational argument unlike that other group...but perhaps he was wrong?

aindovin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#14 aindovin
Member since 2004 • 974 Posts
Lot of Sony fanboys whining today on how people need to leave their precious system alone. What is it with Sundays?
BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#15 BuryMe
Member since 2004 • 22017 Posts
yeah, and cows haven't ben calling the wii a failure :roll:
darkIink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 darkIink
Member since 2006 • 2705 Posts
[QUOTE="Ninten007"]

DTM_haloLEG3ND

maybe because unlike the cube, after 3 months it is a failure

Ha ha OWNED.

Hoffgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 Hoffgod
Member since 2006 • 12229 Posts
You? Calling for some courtsey to their opponents? You who proclaimed you have lasting grudge against Nintendo and actively want the Wii to fail? Practice what you preach.
lilrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 lilrush
Member since 2005 • 1695 Posts
Because they're sheep, that's why.
brim4brim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 brim4brim
Member since 2005 • 4048 Posts
The GC was the fastest selling console of all time when it was released selling more units in that time than any other console. Sales only died off when the games weren't coming. Sony have an expensive console that isn't selling and the games aren't coming for another year or so (must have franchise titles I mean that people will buy a system for). Its quite simple, the PS3 is in even more trouble than the GC was IMO.
scout10101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20 scout10101
Member since 2006 • 594 Posts
I don't bash the PS3, I don't like  those cows that bash the Wii or PC, because those are my only video game thingys.
Metrovania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Metrovania
Member since 2003 • 2540 Posts
SONY have brought nothing to the gaming market. They don't deserve sympathy or courtesy. The PS2 was a good console though, and I refuse to bash it. The GC is now bashed horribly; in the early days, it looked like a success; the PS3 is bashed now because it looks like a horrible failure and a waste of money... maybe in 5 years we'll be praising it. The market is fickle - we sheep know more than most about that.