Sheep are more faithful than cows or lemmings.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for tricoreat3_2gig
tricoreat3_2gig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 tricoreat3_2gig
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

I will be talking about PS2, GC, Xbox cause the next gen systems are still to new.  The cubers are the kind of gamers that just want a few awsome games that they can play over again and get the most out of it.  Unlike the Cows who have tons of OK games that they play all the time.  SInce the GC didn't sell that much only the hardcore picked up the GC.  Unlike the casual system of choice the PS2, everyone and there grandma had one.

When a cuber met another cuber they get together and play four swords or SSB.  Unlike the lemmings who just play with random people online.  The cubers were less likely to have more than one system last gen.  Unlike the Cows or lemmings who would stray from their platform of choice.  The cubers are a different kind of gamer.  They follow the beat of a different drummer.  They don't pay attention to what everybody thinks is cool.  They have the self confidence to make to decide what they want and realize what is really cool.

topcatyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 topcatyo
Member since 2006 • 1732 Posts

So, who cares?

Are you saying people who stuck with the Gamecube are better because their system had less games and stuck with those few games?

Cpt_Meh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Cpt_Meh
Member since 2005 • 1832 Posts
Nintendo fans are the most diehard/faithful. Would be content to just play 1st Party games. Lemmings are generally more open minded than either of the other 2, but can be pretty diehard too. Enjoy online games with mass replay value. Cows are the most ignorant, failing to see alot of stuff. Alot of them are pretty open too, but some are 100% ignorant. Like having many great games to play.
Avatar image for Mikazukinoyaiba
Mikazukinoyaiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Mikazukinoyaiba
Member since 2007 • 733 Posts
I agree that when it comes to loyalty or some would say "stubborness" Nintendo's fanbase has the most. I honestly wish I could explain how but my best explaination is that Nintendo has a history and the most memorable franchises like Zelda, Mario, and Pokemon.
DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DaysAirlines
Member since 2006 • 9537 Posts
I personally think the whole brand loyalty thing is complete BS and only applies to a small percentage of gamers.
Doomlike_Mitc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 Doomlike_Mitc
Member since 2006 • 4912 Posts
Nintendo fans had there consoles longer, and Sony scr*wed tomuch fans to have as much as Nintendo, and MS console gaming didnt exist long enough, it really depenends on the person, also, why be proud that you are loyal to a certain company ?... 
samusarmada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 samusarmada
Member since 2005 • 5816 Posts
[QUOTE="Cpt_Meh"]Nintendo fans are the most diehard/faithful. Would be content to just play 1st Party games. Lemmings are generally more open minded than either of the other 2, but can be pretty diehard too. Enjoy online games with mass replay value. Cows are the most ignorant, failing to see alot of stuff. Alot of them are pretty open too, but some are 100% ignorant. Like having many great games to play.

topcatyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 topcatyo
Member since 2006 • 1732 Posts

I personally think the whole brand loyalty thing is complete BS and only applies to a small percentage of gamers.DaysAirlines

I have to agree with this.

Just play whatever games you want to play, and forget brand loyalty.  It's like worshipping a toaster or a microwave.

flazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 flazzle
Member since 2007 • 6507 Posts
I doubt this. I didn't blink at buying a PS1 over an N64. And I had all previous systems. I did get GC over PS2. The GC is great, and I wouldnt mind a PS2 now.
Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

I grew up with Nintendo but I'm not stupid. I was very dissapointed with the N64, wasn't fooled by the gamecube and even with the Wii I'm a bit wary about it. They may have been around for a long time but they have to earn back my trust, they don't get it automatically just because they are old.  I go where the games go, to heck with brands, companies, and loyalty.

BigDizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 BigDizz
Member since 2004 • 2592 Posts
Their loss if you ask me....