Seduce Me hype thread

• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Master_ShakeXXX (13361 posts) -

1ch3ab0dpmv.jpg

Seduce Me is an in depth next generation RPG game inspired by the lives of American socialites and celebrities. Playing out with hard strategy gameplay, pre-rendered backgrounds, and hand painted art, the game lets you explore rich and beautiful upscale socialite Pietra's luxury villa and meet it's glamorous occupants. The game is looking to take player interaction to a whole new level and change the way we look at roleplaying/strategy games forever. Basically think of it as a next gen Mass Effect.

About the upcoming revolutionary RPG

Official Trailer

• EXPLORE the world through pre-rendered panoramas, and hand painted event images.
  • INTERACT with the girls. Respond to events and play card-based mini games. The mini games mimic real world situations
  • EARN HIGH SCORES by winning mini games and making smart choices.
  • SEE EMOTIONAL STORY DRIVEN CUTSCENES. High scores and winning mini games can earn you erotic cut scenes.
  • THE WORLD REACTS. The girls are not passive. They can and do respond to how you act.
  • DONT GET KICKED OUT. Lose too often, or upset too many people and you risk getting kicked out of the house!

Icon seduceme pietra.jpgIcon seduceme lilia.jpgIcon seduceme esper.jpgIcon seduceme cecilia.jpg

There are fourMain Charactersand twelveSupporting Characters

• Pietra
  • Cecilia
  • Lilia
  • Esper

More information will be provided as it is made available.

#2 Posted by Master_ShakeXXX (13361 posts) -

reserved

#3 Posted by bobbetybob (19295 posts) -
10 boners out of 10
#4 Posted by LustForSoul (5898 posts) -
So it's a western version of all those japanese dating sims huh. It's getting below average reviews already, but really, you just have to be a fan of dating sims and you'll like it.
#5 Posted by Masterx1220 (2422 posts) -

:lol: wut?

#6 Posted by exiledsnake (1906 posts) -
This is what gaming is all about.
#7 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -

reserved

Master_ShakeXXX
lol
#8 Posted by Master_ShakeXXX (13361 posts) -

It has just come to my attention that some of the folks who worked on this game are from Guerrila Games, the Sony-owned Killzone creator. This changes everything.

#9 Posted by balfe1990 (6747 posts) -

GOTY?

#10 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (8838 posts) -

So I would expect Master_ShakeXXX hyping up Adult games, after all who can understand his horrible taste in games? A virtual woman :P

#11 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -
Looks like a game for desperate little boys that have no chance in hell of EVER scoring a real girlfriend.
#12 Posted by hexashadow13 (5157 posts) -
Eroge or GTFO
#13 Posted by Zeviander (9503 posts) -
A western H-game.
#14 Posted by drinkerofjuice (3235 posts) -
SSS The S is for "sexy"
#15 Posted by skrat_01 (33767 posts) -
Gajin Katawa Shoujo 2013 Hohohoho
#16 Posted by KungfuKitten (21211 posts) -

I find celebrities incredibly boring. Even more boring than the useless literature cIasses of my past. It's about equally boring as watching a political 'debate' where they just list their lies to one another and try to score stagestar points. Slightly more boring than the ridiculous youtube inspired 'reality TV' babyfactory shows, and way more boring than this candy dangling in front of me that is now robbing my attention mmmm

#17 Posted by dracolich55 (2343 posts) -
Only Master Shake would make a hype thread for this.
#18 Posted by themajormayor (25918 posts) -
[QUOTE="Master_ShakeXXX"]

reserved

campzor
lol

#19 Posted by 6_Shooter_25 (220 posts) -

It has just come to my attention that some of the folks who worked on this game are from Guerrila Games, the Sony-owned Killzone creator. This changes everything.

Master_ShakeXXX

Where is that gif in your sig from? What movie?

#20 Posted by Master_ShakeXXX (13361 posts) -

6_Shooter_25

Where is that gif in your sig from? What movie?

Evil Dead 2013 redband trailer #2

#21 Posted by super600 (30819 posts) -

:lol:

A hype thread for this game.

#22 Posted by Cheleman (7753 posts) -

:lol: WTF?

#23 Posted by GG-EvdK (19 posts) -
The game is looking to take player interaction to a whole new level and change the way we look at roleplaying/strategy games forever. Basically think of it as a next gen Mass Effect. Master_ShakeXXX
No way.
#24 Posted by getyeryayasout (7762 posts) -
It'd take forever to finish this game, playing 5-10* minutes a time and only when nobody else is home. (*Playtime includes clean up)
#25 Posted by majadamus (10261 posts) -
That's hot.
#26 Posted by Ilovegames1992 (14221 posts) -

Looks like a game for desperate little boys that have no chance in hell of EVER scoring a real girlfriend.AmazonTreeBoa

Little boys won't be able to buy it will they?

I imagine it's marketed to desperate men.

#27 Posted by AdobeArtist (22972 posts) -

Shakey, even you wouldn't be hyping this game... tell me it ain't so :|

#28 Posted by Master_ShakeXXX (13361 posts) -

AdobeArtist

I figured you would appreciate it being a Mass Effect fan. Like Mass Effect, this game focuses on the importance of human relationships and interactions.

By the way, you think we can get this stickied? Wouldn't want the message board to get spammed once more reviews come pouring in.

#29 Posted by AdobeArtist (22972 posts) -

I figured you would appreciate it being a Mass Effect fan. Like Mass Effect, this game focuses on the importance of human relationships and interactions.

Master_ShakeXXX

Mass Effect social aspects set in an engrossing story, partakingmeaningful interaction with complex characters:P

By the way, you think we can get this stickied? Wouldn't want the message board to get spammed once more reviews come pouring in.

Master_ShakeXXX

seriously

#30 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (8838 posts) -

AdobeArtist

Come on Adobe, I thought you'd be smarter than this......

#31 Posted by Vari3ty (11111 posts) -

Thankfully this piece of crap won't end up on Steam.

#32 Posted by AdobeArtist (22972 posts) -

Vari3ty

Would be kind of appropriate, considering how... steamythe content is ;) :P

#33 Posted by Master_ShakeXXX (13361 posts) -

Mass Effect social aspects set in an engrossing story, partakingmeaningful interaction with complex characters:P

AdobeArtist

Not really. More like social aspects set in a Babylon 5 knock off. You see with this game the developers have lifted the social aspects from Mass Effect and integrated them in a more realistic, human story. What could be more meaningful than that? Mass Effect is kind of like cheap exploitation. Sci fi fantasy alien p*rn so to speak. Seduce Me is real, poignant, and daring. A deep exploration into the physiology and psychology. A pivotal excursion into the complexities of human emotion and relations.

#34 Posted by BrunoBRS (73263 posts) -
game's been out for a while, silly.
#35 Posted by BPoole96 (22803 posts) -

Master_ShakeXXX

iirc, the devs tried to get this game released on Steam but Valve denied them.

#36 Posted by Master_ShakeXXX (13361 posts) -

BPoole96

iirc, the devs tried to get this game released on Steam but Valve denied them.

Ya see the problem with Valve is they have no vision. They don't take chances, hence the rejection. Valve just wants to play it safe which explains why we still haven't got even a hint of Half-Life 3's existense. Gabe Newell is a coward and afraid of change and revolution.

#37 Posted by Vaasman (11566 posts) -

Gamespot hopefully wouldn't waste their time reviewing this. If you really are interested in a worthless fap, you can check out the other reviews on metacritic, where the game has a whopping 39 average because it isn't fun or sexy.

#38 Posted by soiheardyoulike (724 posts) -

AAAAAE

#39 Posted by Lionheart08 (15445 posts) -

[QUOTE="Vari3ty"]

AdobeArtist

26888264.jpg

#40 Posted by Ilovegames1992 (14221 posts) -

This thread should have been created months ago.

#41 Posted by Master_ShakeXXX (13361 posts) -

Gamespot hopefully wouldn't waste their time reviewing this. If you really are interested in a worthless fap, you can check out the other reviews on metacritic, where the game has a whopping 39 average because it isn't fun or sexy.

Vaasman

So it's got some mixed reviews. Not a death sentence. Some of the most beloved works of art recieved mixed opinions initially.

#42 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16987 posts) -

Is this the Remember Me hype thread ?

#43 Posted by Sir-I_exCalibur (752 posts) -
Lemmings mad because PC gets all their games, but the 360 cant handle PC and PS3 games :lol:
#44 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

Only white women to choose from?

Racist propaganda disguised as a video game.

[spoiler]

I don't really feel this way. I just noticed the four women were white ... not that I normally notice skin pigmentation at all haha, hehe, hoho. oh-no.

[/spoiler]

#45 Posted by Lionheart08 (15445 posts) -

[QUOTE="Vaasman"]

Master_ShakeXXX

So it's got some mixed reviews. Not a death sentence. Some of the most beloved works of art recieved mixed opinions initially.

Like Citizen Kane.

#46 Posted by Master_ShakeXXX (13361 posts) -

[QUOTE="Vaasman"]

Lionheart08

Like Citizen Kane.

or The Shining, or The Thing, or Blade Runner. The list goes on. People fear what they don't understand. And since this game deals with mature themes like sex, people were bound to be put off at first.

#47 Posted by Badosh (12741 posts) -
wouldbang/10
#48 Posted by hexashadow13 (5157 posts) -

[QUOTE="Lionheart08"]

[QUOTE="Master_ShakeXXX"]So it's got some mixed reviews. Not a death sentence. Some of the most beloved works of art recieved mixed opinions initially.

Master_ShakeXXX

Like Citizen Kane.

or The Shining, or The Thing, or Blade Runner. The list goes on. People fear what they don't understand. And since this game deals with mature themes like sex, people were bound to be put off at first.

Already been done a lot so no.
#49 Posted by BrunoBRS (73263 posts) -

Vaasman
gamespot already reviewed it.
#50 Posted by AdobeArtist (22972 posts) -

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

[QUOTE="Vari3ty"]

Lionheart08

26888264.jpg

I know. But I couldn't resist :lol: :oops: