tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

Well we know this year MS will introduce Scorpio a more powerful console which is compatible with xbox one games.

Since the confirmation that games going forward on MS side would be on PC,is reason enough to really think if some one should byte into the Scorpio or byte the bullet and spent a little more for a PC with better equal specs.

Lets start first by Price.

This is a key area where Scorpio has an advantage,a PC with the specs of scorpio is not way over what $500 which is what Scorpio will probably cost,but still should cost more.

To match Scorpio a RX480 or R390X equivalent GPU would be need it,i say RX480 because it is almost 6TF and can be OC pass 6TF,is also newer tech than the R390X which should be closer to Scorpio than the R390X at least in architecture.

On the CPU side any Intel should do,including probably their new G4560 which is Kaby lake or if you want something a little better go with a new kaby lake i3 7350.

It should cost you probably $650+ for a combo like with board,windows and other stuff need it,so Scorpio may have an advantage here.

Probably costing up to $200 less if the $500 price most of us predict holds.

Now PC is with own advantages as well,you can have more power than Scorpio and don't have to wait 10 months for it.

There is also another advantage in the fact that PC also has its own library of games not found Scorpio or xbox,so by going PC not only you get Scorpio games but you also games a truck load of games not on scorpio.

Another advantage PC has over Scorpio is xbox live,on PC xbox live is totally free,on Scorpio you have to pay a yearly fee of $60,which surely will add to some nice dollars in a couple of years.

So what you people think is better choice,many of this arguments also apply vs the Pro,not all of the because well PS4 exclusives are not on PC,but the value ones apply as well,alto the PS4 Pro is cheaper in the long run $60 a year increase the price of the unit but the Pro last holiday could be had already for $350 in a deal so it would take a little longer to get to the point were your PS4 Pro cost exceed the price of your PC.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

Tormentos meltdown thread is in order.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 tormentos

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

NO i am just making a comparison i even admit apply to the Pro as well.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Nothing official from the Scorpio and yet damage control threads

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

Flopio is DOA. Every expert agrees.

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 loe12k
Member since 2013 • 3465 Posts

@tormentos said:

Well we know this year MS will introduce Scorpio a more powerful console which is compatible with xbox one games.

Since the confirmation that games going forward on MS side would be on PC,is reason enough to really think if some one should byte into the Scorpio or byte the bullet and spent a little more for a PC with better equal specs.

Lets start first by Price.

This is a key area where Scorpio has an advantage,a PC with the specs of scorpio is not way over what $500 which is what Scorpio will probably cost,but still should cost more.

To match Scorpio a RX480 or R390X equivalent GPU would be need it,i say RX480 because it is almost 6TF and can be OC pass 6TF,is also newer tech than the R390X which should be closer to Scorpio than the R390X at least in architecture.

On the CPU side any Intel should do,including probably their new G4560 which is Kaby lake or if you want something a little better go with a new kaby lake i3 7350.

It should cost you probably $650+ for a combo like with board,windows and other stuff need it,so Scorpio may have an advantage here.

Probably costing up to $200 less if the $500 price most of us predict holds.

Now PC is with own advantages as well,you can have more power than Scorpio and don't have to wait 10 months for it.

There is also another advantage in the fact that PC also has its own library of games not found Scorpio or xbox,so by going PC not only you get Scorpio games but you also games a truck load of games not on scorpio.

Another advantage PC has over Scorpio is xbox live,on PC xbox live is totally free,on Scorpio you have to pay a yearly fee of $60,which surely will add to some nice dollars in a couple of years.

So what you people think is better choice,many of this arguments also apply vs the Pro,not all of the because well PS4 exclusives are not on PC,but the value ones apply as well,alto the PS4 Pro is cheaper in the long run $60 a year increase the price of the unit but the Pro last holiday could be had already for $350 in a deal so it would take a little longer to get to the point were your PS4 Pro cost exceed the price of your PC.

The PC Argument is nonsense. Why bother with a PS4 or PRO then? Console gamers want to use a controller and not have to deal with mouse and keyboard. There was nothing stopping the 70+ million gamers buying a PC before now.

PC gamers are cheap bastards they majority don't even buy computer that can run 1080p 60 frames games.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17425 Posts

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

Scorpio or PC Pro vs Con.

what's a PC pro? lol

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#9 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69443 Posts

So, we should decide what is the better choice based of the unknown? Seriously, why do people like you spend SOOOOOOOOOOO much time on a system that we know so little of?

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

Nothing official from the Scorpio and yet damage control threads

The Butthurt is real.

Cows are in DC mode now

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@KBFloYd said:

Scorpio or PC Pro vs Con.

what's a PC pro? lol

The mid-gen release upgrade from Microsoft; The PC Pro!

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#12 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

Someone might not want a PC, i don't, done with gaming rigs. Rather buy a slick laptop or imac.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 tormentos

@loe12k said:

The PC Argument is nonsense. Why bother with a PS4 or PRO then? Console gamers want to use a controller and not have to deal with mouse and keyboard. There was nothing stopping the 70+ million gamers buying a PC before now.

PC gamers are cheap bastards they majority don't even buy computer that can run 1080p 60 frames games.

Actually if you read the whole post you would have see that i claim this also apply to the PS4 Pro.

There is a different which is undeniable Pro has exclusives,so you will not find Horizon or Uncharted 4 on PC,but the rest apply to the PS4 Pro as well,since you have to pay for online play which mounts up in the end,on PC is just a bigger payment up front then you don't pay anything more.

By the way you can use a DS4 or an xbox controller on PC dude,you don't need to play mandatory with a mouse and keyboard.

While i agree that not all PC are super computers,many are stronger than console,even more the xbox one.

@Pedro said:

So, we should decide what is the better choice based of the unknown? Seriously, why do people like you spend SOOOOOOOOOOO much time on a system that we know so little of?

Unknown? what because the only thing a miss is the CPU and i am 100% sure it will not be Ryzen 8 cores like on PC.

I know it will not be $399 either because that is what the Pro cost and doesn't even have a 4k drive,6TF GPU or 12GB of ram,it basically use the same CPU but higher clocked.

But for once can you even try and analyse what was presented to you?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Pedro

@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:

Unknown? what because the only thing a miss is the CPU and i am 100% sure it will not be Ryzen 8 cores like on PC.

I know it will not be $399 either because that is what the Pro cost and doesn't even have a 4k drive,6TF GPU or 12GB of ram,it basically use the same CPU but higher clocked.

But for once can you even try and analyse what was presented to you?

Okay.

• Point me to an official link that shows the GPU and CPU that is going be in the system.
  • Point me to an official link for the price.
  • Point me to an official link for the storage space.
  • Point me to an official link for the amount of RAM.
  • Point me to an official link for games that will take advantage of the additional power.
  • Point me to an official link of the features that system will offer.
  • Point me to an official link of the release date.

So, until you can do the above. There is A LOT of unknowns.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

So we're back to PC v consoles? PC is better value and a much better long term investment than Scorpio, PS4 Pro or Xbox One. If you're really serious about having the best gaming experience the PC is what you need to buy, no arguments, no ifs or buts.

If you simply don't want a PC for whatever reason and must have a console well it depends what your priorities are. If games are your main concern, PS4 Pro plays all multiplats and has a ton of excellent exclusives, both existing and incoming. Scorpio will have slightly better looking multiplats and presumably better performance but will have no exclusives, none, zip, nada. It's a cheap ass PC without the PC exclusives, possibly will have appeal to casuals who will only take in 'better graphics' during their brief analysis of which console to buy and diehard Xbox 'fans' who want to play Halo 6 multiplayer maps. Xbox One needless to say is just plain junk on every level.

The cost difference between all of these is negligible really in the great scheme of things so folks should just decide which of these suits their gaming needs best and wade on in.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#16 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

The most important difference is the difference in game prices. The difference in hardware pricing and subscription fees can easily be less combined than the different amount you spend on the games.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#17 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

Most important question? Who fuking cares what I do with MY money?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pedro

@blueinheaven said:

So we're back to PC v consoles? PC is better value and a much better long term investment than Scorpio, PS4 Pro or Xbox One. If you're really serious about having the best gaming experience the PC is what you need to buy, no arguments, no ifs or buts.

If you simply don't want a PC for whatever reason and must have a console well it depends what your priorities are. If games are your main concern, PS4 Pro plays all multiplats and has a ton of excellent exclusives, both existing and incoming. Scorpio will have slightly better looking multiplats and presumably better performance but will have no exclusives, none, zip, nada. It's a cheap ass PC without the PC exclusives, possibly will have appeal to casuals who will only take in 'better graphics' during their brief analysis of which console to buy and diehard Xbox 'fans' who want to play Halo 6 multiplayer maps. Xbox One needless to say is just plain junk on every level.

The cost difference between all of these is negligible really in the great scheme of things so folks should just decide which of these suits their gaming needs best and wade on in.

Refer to bold, then re-read the logic that follows. Let me help you, there is a lot of games that you CANNOT play on the PS4 but can play on the Xbox. There goes your argument. Try harder next time in pretending to be objective. :)

svaubel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 133

#19 svaubel
Member since 2005 • 4571 Posts

What is this, I dont even...

Buy the system that has the games you want?

Good Lord cows are so asshurt lately about a system we know next to nothing about. If the hurt wasnt real they wouldnt be making dozens of threads bashing what they supposedly dont care about.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Pedro

@cainetao11 said:

Most important question? Who fuking cares what I do with MY money?

These people because they regret buying the system they are stuck with.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

With the Greatest Lineup exclusive coming to the Scorpio/X1, so it is a no brainier. Scorpio all day....

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 blueinheaven

@Pedro said:
@blueinheaven said:

Refer to bold, then re-read the logic that follows. Let me help you, there is a lot of games that you CANNOT play on the PS4 but can play on the Xbox. There goes your argument. Try harder next time in pretending to be objective. :)

Like what? All those games MS cancelled? lol. There is the odd exclusive on Xbox but it's a drop in the ocean compared to PC and PS4 it's not on the same planet in terms of exclusives. You know this already of course. Try harder Pedders.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#23 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

PC + PS4 seems like the winning combo this gen

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

2017: When cows started posting PC builds to compete with consoles. First they give up their couches for VR and now this?

WHAT THE **** IS HAPPENING?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Pedro

@blueinheaven said:

Like what? All those games MS cancelled? lol. There is the odd exclusive on Xbox but it's a drop in the ocean compared to PC and PS4 it's not on the same planet in terms of exclusives. You know this already of course. Try harder Pedders.

Firstly MS officially canceled 2 games. I guess you did not take the time to read what you wrote. Lets take a look again

If you simply don't want a PC for whatever reason and must have a console well it depends what your priorities are.

If a person is not going game on the PC and exclusively on a console the Xbox factually will have games that are not on the PS4. This not a debate buddy. Saying to the contrary is factually wrong. I know you have a stupid agenda but at least stick to the facts. And if you are trying to pretend to be unbias try harder. :)

samfisher56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 samfisher56
Member since 2005 • 772 Posts

There are no pros for the Flopio, only cons lol.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#27 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@blue_hazy_basic said:

2017: When cows started posting PC builds to compete with consoles. First they give up their couches for VR and now this?

WHAT THE **** IS HAPPENING?

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 blueinheaven

@Pedro said:
@blueinheaven said:

Firstly MS officially canceled 2 games. I guess you did not take the time to read what you wrote. Lets take a look again

If you simply don't want a PC for whatever reason and must have a console well it depends what your priorities are.

If a person is not going game on the PC and exclusively on a console the Xbox factually will have games that are not on the PS4. This not a debate buddy. Saying to the contrary is factually wrong. I know you have a stupid agenda but at least stick to the facts. And if you are trying to pretend to be unbias try harder. :)

I didn't say Xbox doesn't have games that are not on PS4 I said it has no exclusives and the console exclusives on Xbox are few and far between and nowhere near what we see on PS4. Console gamers interested in games first and foremost have no reason to go anywhere near Xbox when you look at the existing and ever growing library of exclusives on PS4.

Like I said diehard Xbox fanboys will still buy Xbox One and Scorpio for the one or two console exclusives over the course of the next couple of years but most gamers really aren't that stupid.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Antwan3K  Online
Member since 2005 • 8046 Posts

The choice is simple:

If you prefer gaming on console, buy Project Scorpio..

If you prefer gaming on PC, buy/build a Windows 10 PC..

In either case, you get to play Xbox games on the hardware of your choice and on the hardware you prefer..

There's no "pro/con" conversation to be had here.. it's simply a win/win..

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#30 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

Another day, another "Daddy (PC) Issues" thread from consolites.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Antwan3K  Online

@blueinheaven said:

Wait, so "if you simply don't want a PC", Project Scorpio still has no exclusives in comparison to the PS4 Pro?.. Since a PC isn't a part of the equation, how on Earth did you come to that conclusion?..

it sounds like, "if you simply don't want a PC", both consoles will have games that can't be played on the other but Project Scorpio will have superior performance for multiplats.. And if "the cost difference is negligible", that sounds like Project Scorpio has the clear advantage according to your logic..

EDIT: oh, it looks like you're going with the "PS4 has better exclusives" argument.. well, that's entirely subjective.. if you prefer single-player experiences, I would have to agree with that assessment.. But, objectively, if a gamer prefers multiplayer games that have tons of post-launch content, which console has the better exclusives?.. PS4 games like Noih, The Last Guardian, Horizon, and God of War or Xbox One games like Halo 5: Guardians, Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, or Sea of Thieves?.. Please, i'd like to know your "unbiased" answer to that question..

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#32 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

Well before Scorpio is even out we can safely say that PC gaming is already better because you have more then one store to choose from and a back catalog of video games to choose from.

Xbox One may be getting more Xbox 360 games in it's Backwards compatibility list by the week, but PC Gaming has you covered from Day 1 of just building it.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 blueinheaven

@Antwan3K said:
@blueinheaven said:

Wait, so "if you simply don't want a PC", Project Scorpio still has no exclusives in comparison to the PS4 Pro?.. Since a PC isn't a part of the equation, how on Earth did you come to that conclusion?..

it sounds like, "if you simply don't want a PC", both consoles will have games that can't be played on the other but Project Scorpio will have superior performance for multiplats.. And if "the cost difference is negligible", that sounds like Project Scorpio has the clear advantage according to your logic..

I don't know what you people are struggling with here. Yes there are a few games on Xbox that you can't play on PS4 but like I said it's a piss in the ocean compared to PS4's ever growing exclusive library. It's really not complicated. You will miss out on a TON of great exclusives by choosing to play games on an MS console which will give you one or two games every couple of years along with the odd timed exclusive but hey you'll get an 'ecosystem' lol and you can also play the games on the PC that you haven't got which is a nice bonus too.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#34 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

Scorpio for the better games better than exclusives and better performance.

xxyetixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By xxyetixx
Member since 2004 • 3041 Posts

Oooo make believe.....Scorpio will destroy PC and make it obsolete. Scorpio will have the best looking games, better than most PC's people have in their homes, and will be cheaper. Once MS gets that Steam app game over! Cross play will boost MS appeal to 3rd party devs and the force of MS+PC will get tons of year exclusive deals or just 3rd party exclusives. MS already has tons of apps for Xbox and Scorpio will be the go to place for that too. People with Scorpio will have options for VR and AR.

I think MS is gonna have a cheap base model maybe 1TB storage system for sub $500. This system will just be the console, and the cord to plug it in (maybe an HDMI cord too) then nothing else in the box. No need for controller and head phones all those you have for Xbox One are gonna work for Scorpio.

The fan boy tears will be amazing.

Man it's so easy to just make shit up ??

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#36 oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

Which one is the one you don't like?

I'll take two of those.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts
Loading Video...

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Antwan3K  Online

@blueinheaven: And when you get done, that's all still purely subjective.. Personal preference rules when it comes to "better games".. Some people may not like JRPGs, some people may not like shooters, some people may prefer singleplayer games, and some people may prefer multiplayer games.. At the end of the day, a person could easily prefer the Xbox library of exclusives based purely on their personal preference of games and genres.. Again, objectively, if a gamer prefers shooters and multiplayer experiences, which console is the better choice for that gamer in terms of 1st party exclusives: The PS4 or the Xbox One?..

So, objectively, what we're left with is better performance for multiplats on Project Scorpio coupled with a "negligible" issue of cost difference.. For any unbiased person, that shows an obvious advantage for Project Scorpio in comparison to the PS4 Pro..

mazuiface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 mazuiface
Member since 2016 • 1604 Posts

@Random_Matt said:

Someone might not want a PC, i don't, done with gaming rigs. Rather buy a slick laptop or imac.

Some notebooks allow for pretty cool external GPU solutions. It's kind of a headache to set up for some, but it's there.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Pedro

@Antwan3K said:

@blueinheaven: And when you get done, that's all still purely subjective.. Personal preference rules when it comes to "better games".. Some people may not like JRPGs, some people may not like shooters, some people may prefer singleplayer games, and some people may prefer multiplayer games.. At the end of the day, a person could easily prefer the Xbox library of exclusives based purely on their personal preference of games and genres.. Again, objectively, if a gamer prefers shooters and multiplayer experiences, which console is the better choice for that gamer in terms of 1st party exclusives: The PS4 or the Xbox One?..

So, objectively, what we're left with is better performance for multiplats on Project Scorpio coupled with a "negligible" issue of cost difference.. For any unbiased person, that shows an obvious advantage for Project Scorpio in comparison to the PS4 Pro..

Exactly. I prefer exclusives doesn't exist because buying multiple system is a waste of money.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 blueinheaven

@Antwan3K said:

Man... you're desperate. What Xbox library of exclusives could a person easily prefer? How have we all somehow blinked and missed it? Halo (shooter) Gears (another shooter) because there are no shooters on the PS4 right? Project Scorpio better multiplats (worst new console selling point in living memory) and a tiny handful of exclusives for any sane person that shows a MASSIVE disadvantage over what the PS4 is offering.

I know it, you know it, but carry on pretending to be stupid even though I know you're not as it suits your agenda.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@blueinheaven said:
@Antwan3K said:

Man... you're desperate. What Xbox library of exclusives could a person easily prefer? How have we all somehow blinked and missed it? Halo (shooter) Gears (another shooter) because there are no shooters on the PS4 right? Project Scorpio better multiplats (worst new console selling point in living memory) and a tiny handful of exclusives for any sane person that shows a MASSIVE disadvantage over what the PS4 is offering.

I know it, you know it, but carry on pretending to be stupid even though I know you're not as it suits your agenda.

Why do you cows pretend to know what's good for everyone because it's good for you? You do know gaming is completely and entirely subjective right? Once you can grasp that then MAYBE just maybe you'll understand why someone might prefer a different console than yours.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 blueinheaven

@kingtito said:
@blueinheaven said:
@Antwan3K said:

Why do you cows pretend to know what's good for everyone because it's good for you? You do know gaming is completely and entirely subjective right? Once you can grasp that then MAYBE just maybe you'll understand why someone might prefer a different console than yours.

PC, PS4 Pro and Xbox One owner here, so yeah, keep your moronic 'cow' drivel to yourself and STFU while the grown-ups are talking.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#44 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44145 Posts

I don't care if every single Microsoft game gets a PC version or not I prefer to game on console so the Scorpio will be what I game on. I also get Sony's and Nintendo's systems too so I can play their games as well.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@blueinheaven said:
@kingtito said:
@blueinheaven said:
@Antwan3K said:

PC, PS4 Pro and Xbox One owner here, so yeah, keep your moronic 'cow' drivel to yourself and STFU while the grown-ups are talking.

And yet you're a freaking moron and think that YOUR opinion should == everyone else's. Look idiot perhaps you should STFU and worry about your precious PS4 you dumbass cow

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 blueinheaven

@kingtito said:
@blueinheaven said:
@kingtito said:
@blueinheaven said:
@Antwan3K said:

And yet you're a freaking moron and think that YOUR opinion should == everyone else's. Look idiot perhaps you should STFU and worry about your precious PS4 you dumbass cow

Well that was enlightening and intelligent. Thanks for your input.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

I don't care if every single Microsoft game gets a PC version or not I prefer to game on console so the Scorpio will be what I game on. I also get Sony's and Nintendo's systems too so I can play their games as well.

Get out of here with your silly non-fanboy mentality.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Pedro

@blueinheaven said:

Well can you play Forza Horizon 2 or 3 on the PS4? How about Ori and the Blind Forest? There is no equivalent to Sunset Overdrive on any platform. Some people like Quantum Break. Ruling out Halo and Gears when millions purchased the game is silly. Whether you like these games or not, millions of gamers were still interested. I detested Uncharted 4 and it still attracted millions of gamers. It would be foolish for me to say (another shooter). So stop living in fanboy world for a moment. At the end of the day there is are reasons Xbox One has sold 26+ million of consoles and its not because their are 26 million dedicated fanboys like you will like to believe. And lets not forget, the VAST majority of gamers purchase multiplats over exclusives, further voiding your point. Look at the top selling games on the PS4, not the Xbox One.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Antwan3K  Online

@blueinheaven: Name a PS4 1st party first-person shooter as popular, with as much post-launch content, and with as many active online players as Halo 5: Guardians..

Name a PS4 1st party third-person shooter as popular, with as much post-launch content, and with as many active online players as Gears of War 4..

Name a PS4 1st party racing game as popular, with as much post-launch content, and with as many active online players as Forza Horizon 3..

Name any PS4 1st party games releasing this year that will feature online multiplayer more prominently than Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3, and State of Decay 2..

Again, if you prefer online multiplayer, the Xbox library of exclusives tend to have more to offer than PS4 exclusives.. That's an objective fact.. The Xbox library of exclusives also offer the best current 1st party offerings in terms of online shooters and racers.. That's another objective fact..

So, obviously, depending on your personal preferences, the Xbox One's 1st party offerings may be "better" than the PS4's 1st party offerings (and vice versa).. It's just that simple..

And yes, "better multiplats" is an advantage.. It was an advantage when the 360 had better performance for mulitplats for the majority of last gen, it was an advantage when the PS4 has had better performance for multiplats for the majority of this gen, and it will continue to be an advantage when Project Scorpio launches..

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#50 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

Of course. He's constantly having meltdowns. Still getting a Scorpio in the end. I don't need a high end gaming PC. As long as I have the PS4 Pro and Scorpio, all my gaming needs are met. If the Switch is successful, I'll probably get that as well. I'll wait a year though and then check it out.