Scooby Doo sells better than Crackdown

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lilrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#51 lilrush
Member since 2005 • 1695 Posts
Not really a proper comparison.

The 360 has a userbase of 10-11 million, meanwhile the DS has a userbase of 3.7 Billion.

UpSwing
You're telling me that there are like 3 DSes per household? Wow they're doing well.....
ThreEve69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 ThreEve69
Member since 2005 • 223 Posts

Not really a proper comparison.

The 360 has a userbase of 10-11 million, meanwhile the DS has a userbase of 3.7 Billion.

UpSwing

woah more than half of the people on the planet on the planet own a ds, that's crazy:lol:

Warfust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#53 Warfust
Member since 2005 • 3046 Posts
My daughter is so going to want that Bratz game dang it...
Avatar image for UKNintendoFreak
UKNintendoFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 UKNintendoFreak
Member since 2006 • 405 Posts

[QUOTE="buuzer0"][QUOTE="zzzaaa"][QUOTE="UpSwing"]Not really a proper comparison.

HarlockJC

3.7 Billion? Can we all agree this guy doesnt know what the hell hes talking about?

Yes. I think we can all agree. Half the world owning a DS :lol:

hey the people in Afica may not have any food but they got a DS now all they need is some power to charge it with

Thanks for that, Supreme All Knowing Professor of the World. Saying nobody in Africa has no food is about one of the most stupid comments anyone can ever make. I've been to Nigeria (I'm half Nigerian) and my grandma's house there is about twice as big as the house I live in in Britain. Makes you wonder what they teach in American geography lessons.
Vojkan80001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#55 Vojkan80001
Member since 2005 • 3621 Posts

I just thought this was funny in the land down under Scooby and Bratz are kicking butt. I always wonder why games like Bratz were made.

HarlockJC

I remember that some people objected that you play as black dude in Crackdown. I know its ridiculous but maybe that could be the reason. Or low reviews?

HarlockJC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 HarlockJC
Member since 2006 • 25546 Posts
[QUOTE="HarlockJC"]

[QUOTE="buuzer0"][QUOTE="zzzaaa"][QUOTE="UpSwing"]Not really a proper comparison.

UKNintendoFreak

3.7 Billion? Can we all agree this guy doesnt know what the hell hes talking about?

hey the people in Afica may not have any food but they got a DS now all they need is some power to charge it with

Thanks for that, Supreme All Knowing Professor of the World. Saying nobody in Afica has no food is about one of the most stupid comments anyone can ever make. I've been to Nigeria (I'm half Nigerian) and my grandma's house there is about twice as big as the house I live in in Britain. Makes you wonder what they teach in American geography lessons.

First I did not say "all" and second it was part of a joke and I am sorry if I upset you. I have no problem with Afica or anyone from Afica and I don't think anyone else on the board was thinking that I went out of my way to talk about Nigerias or anyone else. This is just a board to talk about video games and have fun. 

lilrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 lilrush
Member since 2005 • 1695 Posts
[QUOTE="HarlockJC"]

UKNintendoFreak

Thanks for that, Supreme All Knowing Professor of the World. Saying nobody in Afica has no food is about one of the most stupid comments anyone can ever make. I've been to Nigeria (I'm half Nigerian) and my grandma's house there is about twice as big as the house I live in in Britain. Makes you wonder what they teach in American geography lessons.

It's a joke buddy.... take it down a notch.......
Avatar image for UKNintendoFreak
UKNintendoFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 UKNintendoFreak
Member since 2006 • 405 Posts
Sorry. I am known for going over the top.