SCE now starts a new business department for China

#1 Edited by misterpmedia (3362 posts) -

Especially for Kuu2.

Sony Computer Entertainment now has a new department for PlayStation business in China, announced today.

More at: Link

(Use Chrome so it can translate for you)

#2 Edited by Suppaman100 (3603 posts) -

A new chapter in the world domination of Playstation.

#3 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (5913 posts) -

Dat imitation not innovation.

Sony late to the game as usual. They know Microsoft can get a boost in global sales once these guys start buy consoles by the truckloads.

Global sales war will be over by the time Sony gets the ok to sell there.

#4 Edited by stationplay_4 (442 posts) -

now ps4 will be 3x ahead in sales. lol jk neither system is probably going to do much over there.

#5 Edited by misterpmedia (3362 posts) -

Dat imitation not innovation.

Sony late to the game as usual. They know Microsoft can get a boost in global sales once these guys start buy consoles by the truckloads.

Global sales war will be over by the time Sony gets the ok to sell there.

#6 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (5913 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Dat imitation not innovation.

Sony late to the game as usual. They know Microsoft can get a boost in global sales once these guys start buy consoles by the truckloads.

Global sales war will be over by the time Sony gets the ok to sell there.

That would be my response to P. 1 million sales record about to be shattered in China by MS. Get ready.

#7 Posted by finalstar2007 (24876 posts) -

A new chapter in the world domination of Playstation.

lmfao that gif never stop to make me laugh

#8 Edited by misterpmedia (3362 posts) -

@misterpmedia said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Dat imitation not innovation.

Sony late to the game as usual. They know Microsoft can get a boost in global sales once these guys start buy consoles by the truckloads.

Global sales war will be over by the time Sony gets the ok to sell there.

That would be my response to P. 1 million sales record about to be shattered in China by MS. Get ready.

#9 Posted by tymeservesfate (1469 posts) -

April fools...

hey, isn't Jack Tretton officially resigning from Sony today. what are the odds right, smh lol?

#10 Posted by misterpmedia (3362 posts) -

April fools...

hey, isn't Jack Tretton officially resigning from Sony today. what are the odds right, smh lol?

What? lol It's start of fiscal year so no doubt, but what's that got to do with this?

#11 Edited by iloveatlus (248 posts) -

Chinese are PC gamers. Sony will need a lot of MMORPG to penetrate the Chinese market. They'll do better than Microsoft for sure.

China hates America for interfering in South China Sea dispute. So I can't see Xbone being successful in China.

#12 Edited by SolidTy (41595 posts) -

I heard yesterday Xbone ownz China deals. Hmmm. I guess that fanboy poster let his confusion spread.

#13 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3259 posts) -

Reposting so Shitbat and kuu2 can choke on it.

1. Video game is not big in China due to it was banned by the government although you can get the consoles and games easily from the stores which are imported from Japan/HK/Taiwan;

2. PC gamers are huge in China and console gamers are small. There is always argument between 2 groups about which is better, PC gamers or TV games;

3. We Chinese dislike Japanese but we are still supporting their products, In fact, there are big amount of people can be called Sony fans;

3. Most of Chinese gamers only play Japanese style games and dislike western games (the situation are changing now because Japanese games were quite weak in the past gen and the gamers started to try western games.) Therefore, Sony PS & PS2 were popular in China, but OG Xbox was sold very poor;

4. Xbox 360 was popular in China due to hack, but still way less than PS3;

5. Most of Chinese gamers dislike Nintendo because they think Nintendo games are for kids & housewives.

Don't worry guys, Phil Spencer will swoop in and tease games they won't deliver and China will become Xbone territory. Hee hee hee.

#14 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (5913 posts) -

Reposting so Shitbat and kuu2 can choke on it.

1. Video game is not big in China due to it was banned by the government although you can get the consoles and games easily from the stores which are imported from Japan/HK/Taiwan;

2. PC gamers are huge in China and console gamers are small. There is always argument between 2 groups about which is better, PC gamers or TV games;

3. We Chinese dislike Japanese but we are still supporting their products, In fact, there are big amount of people can be called Sony fans;

3. Most of Chinese gamers only play Japanese style games and dislike western games (the situation are changing now because Japanese games were quite weak in the past gen and the gamers started to try western games.) Therefore, Sony PS & PS2 were popular in China, but OG Xbox was sold very poor;

4. Xbox 360 was popular in China due to hack, but still way less than PS3;

5. Most of Chinese gamers dislike Nintendo because they think Nintendo games are for kids & housewives.

Don't worry guys, Phil Spencer will swoop in and tease games they won't deliver and China will become Xbone territory. Hee hee hee.

NO, no, you got it all wrong. Microsoft has done the legwork to get THE ONE in China. Sony has fell asleep as usual and will be doing paperwork the next three years to get a foot in the door.

With the billion people living there, 1% of the Chinese population could buy a XBOX and the console war is won.

#15 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3259 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Reposting so Shitbat and kuu2 can choke on it.

1. Video game is not big in China due to it was banned by the government although you can get the consoles and games easily from the stores which are imported from Japan/HK/Taiwan;

2. PC gamers are huge in China and console gamers are small. There is always argument between 2 groups about which is better, PC gamers or TV games;

3. We Chinese dislike Japanese but we are still supporting their products, In fact, there are big amount of people can be called Sony fans;

3. Most of Chinese gamers only play Japanese style games and dislike western games (the situation are changing now because Japanese games were quite weak in the past gen and the gamers started to try western games.) Therefore, Sony PS & PS2 were popular in China, but OG Xbox was sold very poor;

4. Xbox 360 was popular in China due to hack, but still way less than PS3;

5. Most of Chinese gamers dislike Nintendo because they think Nintendo games are for kids & housewives.

Don't worry guys, Phil Spencer will swoop in and tease games they won't deliver and China will become Xbone territory. Hee hee hee.

NO, no, you got it all wrong. Microsoft has done the legwork to get THE ONE in China. Sony has fell asleep as usual and will be doing paperwork the next three years to get a foot in the door.

With the billion people living there, 1% of the Chinese population could buy a XBOX and the console war is won.

What legwork? They haven't even got a release date other than "soon." Meanwhile Chinese vidya players can happily obtain a PS4 right now via Hong Kong.

China will not save the Shitbox Done. It's MMO/mobile turf. Deal with it. :)

#16 Edited by misterpmedia (3362 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Reposting so Shitbat and kuu2 can choke on it.

1. Video game is not big in China due to it was banned by the government although you can get the consoles and games easily from the stores which are imported from Japan/HK/Taiwan;

2. PC gamers are huge in China and console gamers are small. There is always argument between 2 groups about which is better, PC gamers or TV games;

3. We Chinese dislike Japanese but we are still supporting their products, In fact, there are big amount of people can be called Sony fans;

3. Most of Chinese gamers only play Japanese style games and dislike western games (the situation are changing now because Japanese games were quite weak in the past gen and the gamers started to try western games.) Therefore, Sony PS & PS2 were popular in China, but OG Xbox was sold very poor;

4. Xbox 360 was popular in China due to hack, but still way less than PS3;

5. Most of Chinese gamers dislike Nintendo because they think Nintendo games are for kids & housewives.

Don't worry guys, Phil Spencer will swoop in and tease games they won't deliver and China will become Xbone territory. Hee hee hee.

NO, no, you got it all wrong. Microsoft has done the legwork to get THE ONE in China. Sony has fell asleep as usual and will be doing paperwork the next three years to get a foot in the door.

With the billion people living there, 1% of the Chinese population could buy a XBOX and the console war is won.

Not sure why I lol'd so much at Shitbat either. How have I never seen anyone call you that before. 'Shitbat the narclem', it's getting Skyrim up in here with these names.

#17 Edited by sirk1264 (5516 posts) -

Neither will do well in China. China is pc territory. Some of you got your expectations way too high.

#18 Posted by misterpmedia (3362 posts) -

@sirk1264 said:

Neither will do well in China. China is pc territory. Some of you got your expectations way too high.

Quoted for troofs

#19 Edited by edwardecl (1811 posts) -

Microsoft can't even serve Europe let alone China, and good luck with MS setting up their cloud servers in China they have a lot of work to do.

#20 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3259 posts) -

kuu2 and Shitbat very quiet all of a sudden.

#21 Posted by Vatusus (4238 posts) -

With the billion people living there, 1% of the Chinese population could buy a XBOX and the console war is won.

lulz, I wonder if even you believe the shit that comes from your mouth...

#22 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (5913 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Reposting so Shitbat and kuu2 can choke on it.

1. Video game is not big in China due to it was banned by the government although you can get the consoles and games easily from the stores which are imported from Japan/HK/Taiwan;

2. PC gamers are huge in China and console gamers are small. There is always argument between 2 groups about which is better, PC gamers or TV games;

3. We Chinese dislike Japanese but we are still supporting their products, In fact, there are big amount of people can be called Sony fans;

3. Most of Chinese gamers only play Japanese style games and dislike western games (the situation are changing now because Japanese games were quite weak in the past gen and the gamers started to try western games.) Therefore, Sony PS & PS2 were popular in China, but OG Xbox was sold very poor;

4. Xbox 360 was popular in China due to hack, but still way less than PS3;

5. Most of Chinese gamers dislike Nintendo because they think Nintendo games are for kids & housewives.

Don't worry guys, Phil Spencer will swoop in and tease games they won't deliver and China will become Xbone territory. Hee hee hee.

NO, no, you got it all wrong. Microsoft has done the legwork to get THE ONE in China. Sony has fell asleep as usual and will be doing paperwork the next three years to get a foot in the door.

With the billion people living there, 1% of the Chinese population could buy a XBOX and the console war is won.

Not sure why I lol'd so much at Shitbat either. How have I never seen anyone call you that before. 'Shitbat the narclem', it's getting Skyrim up in here with these names.

You know that has a nice ring to it. Lets see if we can make it stick!

#23 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (5913 posts) -

@Vatusus said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

With the billion people living there, 1% of the Chinese population could buy a XBOX and the console war is won.

lulz, I wonder if even you believe the shit that comes from your mouth...

Every damn word of it.

#24 Edited by Heil68 (42724 posts) -

So in other words prepare for SONY to sell even more quads???????