Revenue leaps 56% at- Xbox division. 18% increase in Live Members

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by Optical_Order (5100 posts) -

Free PSN on PS4 :o yeah right. :P

SecretPolice

Yeaaah, it sucks but I think that's the route they'll go. 

Will be massive damage control on here when/if that happens. 

#102 Posted by shawn30 (4367 posts) -
[QUOTE="Murderstyle75"][QUOTE="shawn30"][QUOTE="Murderstyle75"] @RR360DD. See my point near the end of my last post? Where do they grow these people? An Xbox fan being called a fanboy for criticizing his own system. Imagine that. Perhaps people like Shawn should look at people's profiles where my gsmercard is as clear as day before posting moronic responses.

I didn't care about you critisinzing a system dude. Please. But the silly way you posted what you did, as if people who enjoy the 360 should be at home playing it instead of posting on forums just made me laugh. You're a funny, silly guy :) And you sounded like a cow, which is no compliment. No I didn't check your gamercard as you don't matter enough to me for that. Its enough that your post garnered my attention enough to make a comment. People like you keep forum threads moving. Congrats.

But if you think about it, more games to play would equal less whining on message boards. No time to post when you have good things to play. Something that's not as much of a reality in 2010-2013 as it was every year prior. Its pretty sad that most of the AAA games people use to defend points are 4+ years old from studios that either no longer exist or were shoved off to third party multiplatform publishers. They certainly do have that Kinect Dance/Sports/Fitness lineup though. Almost makes me think I own a Wii. Its just funny to me how people are in such denial. What's it going to take until you have had the last straw? Halo - Fitness Evolved? Gears Dance Party featuring Lady Gaga?

Lol, using a bit of common sense and practical thinking as to MS and how they do business, in the here and now I have plenty of games to play that I enjoy. I spend time working, being with family and having a life and that will always fill more time than gaming, pal. As for the games themselves MS has done pretty dman good by mde or I wouldn't own their system or pay for LIVE. I don't own any MS stock or work for them, so really if they go belly up as a company or rule the world it has no bearing on me. I enjoy their games and system because for me its the best. I'm just not a PS3 fan and I don't have any interest in the WI-U. As for the 720, I have no doubt that MS is securing and working on next gen versions of Halo/Forza/Gears/Fable, and will have a new IP from Black Tusk, as well as their practice of buying a couple of third party developers games. Its how they do business. They have games and will continue to have them. And on top of that the Kinect is still a success no matter how loudly those who hate it scream. So your problem seems to be not being able to understand why people enjoy the things they do. And that's kinda sad :( If you don't enjoy the 360 or MS anymore then buy something else, lol.
#103 Posted by Murderstyle75 (4412 posts) -

[QUOTE="Murderstyle75"][QUOTE="shawn30"] I didn't care about you critisinzing a system dude. Please. But the silly way you posted what you did, as if people who enjoy the 360 should be at home playing it instead of posting on forums just made me laugh. You're a funny, silly guy :) And you sounded like a cow, which is no compliment. No I didn't check your gamercard as you don't matter enough to me for that. Its enough that your post garnered my attention enough to make a comment. People like you keep forum threads moving. Congrats.RR360DD

But if you think about it, more games to play would equal less whining on message boards. No time to post when you have good things to play. Something that's not as much of a reality in 2010-2013 as it was every year prior. Its pretty sad that most of the AAA games people use to defend points are 4+ years old from studios that either no longer exist or were shoved off to third party multiplatform publishers. They certainly do have that Kinect Dance/Sports/Fitness lineup though. Almost makes me think I own a Wii. Its just funny to me how people are in such denial. What's it going to take until you have had the last straw? Halo - Fitness Evolved? Gears Dance Party featuring Lady Gaga?

Bro there are 100 better things to be doing than post on a forum, yet people still do it. Its nothing to do with a lack of games or not. Cows (who apparantly are swimming in games or so I hear) are here in droves. It means nothing.

The reason no one is taking you seriously is because you are over-exaggerating to the point of simply being another mindless cow.

I have a PS3, and other than Ni No Kuni, I havent touched it this year, so what are all these games cows are playing? God of War bombed as hard as Gears. Both garbage and not worth my time.

If anyones in denial bro, its you. It seems you won't accept the fact people choose a console over all the games it offers and not just the exclusives. It would be a sad world if everyone was confined to just playing exclusive games. Expecially when every exclusive from Sony last year flopped. :(

And like I keep saying which you guys keep ignoring, when most "Gamers" bought their system, Microsoft was in fact making and publishing many games. In the last few years however, those studios have been shoved aside and replaced with advertising firms, media studios, mobile studios and children studios.
#104 Posted by Murderstyle75 (4412 posts) -
[QUOTE="shawn30"][QUOTE="Murderstyle75"][QUOTE="shawn30"] I didn't care about you critisinzing a system dude. Please. But the silly way you posted what you did, as if people who enjoy the 360 should be at home playing it instead of posting on forums just made me laugh. You're a funny, silly guy :) And you sounded like a cow, which is no compliment. No I didn't check your gamercard as you don't matter enough to me for that. Its enough that your post garnered my attention enough to make a comment. People like you keep forum threads moving. Congrats.

Lol, using a bit of common sense and practical thinking as to MS and how they do business, in the here and now I have plenty of games to play that I enjoy. I spend time working, being with family and having a life and that will always fill more time than gaming, pal. As for the games themselves MS has done pretty dman good by mde or I wouldn't own their system or pay for LIVE. I don't own any MS stock or work for them, so really if they go belly up as a company or rule the world it has no bearing on me. I enjoy their games and system because for me its the best. I'm just not a PS3 fan and I don't have any interest in the WI-U. As for the 720, I have no doubt that MS is securing and working on next gen versions of Halo/Forza/Gears/Fable, and will have a new IP from Black Tusk, as well as their practice of buying a couple of third party developers games. Its how they do business. They have games and will continue to have them. And on top of that the Kinect is still a success no matter how loudly those who hate it scream. So your problem seems to be not being able to understand why people enjoy the things they do. And that's kinda sad :( If you don't enjoy the 360 or MS anymore then buy something else, lol.

And just how well have non bundled Kinect games sold? Kinect had a great year when the hype started in late 2010 but sales and hype severely declined the following year. How many copies did The Gunstringer sell again? Wasn't it something like 300k? And Halo/Forza/Fable/Gears. Huh? Nothing like milking a cow and beating a dead horse. Especially when most of the major players who made these series great to begin with are no longer even with the companies. And to think people call the Sony fanboys, cows.
#105 Posted by Mr720fan (2795 posts) -

[QUOTE="shawn30"][QUOTE="Murderstyle75"] But if you think about it, more games to play would equal less whining on message boards. No time to post when you have good things to play. Something that's not as much of a reality in 2010-2013 as it was every year prior. Its pretty sad that most of the AAA games people use to defend points are 4+ years old from studios that either no longer exist or were shoved off to third party multiplatform publishers. They certainly do have that Kinect Dance/Sports/Fitness lineup though. Almost makes me think I own a Wii. Its just funny to me how people are in such denial. What's it going to take until you have had the last straw? Halo - Fitness Evolved? Gears Dance Party featuring Lady Gaga?Murderstyle75

And just how well have non bundled Kinect games sold? Kinect had a great year when the hype started in late 2010 but sales and hype severely declined the following year. How many copies did The Gunstringer sell again? Wasn't it something like 300k? And Halo/Forza/Fable/Gears. Huh? Nothing like milking a cow and beating a dead horse. Especially when most of the major players who made these series great to begin with are no longer even with the companies. And to think people call the Sony fanboys, cows.

dance central 1.2, and 3 all sold extremely well, Kinect sports sold 3 million, kinect sports 2 sold over a million I believe. Kinect sports sold more than Sony blockbuster exclusives, and thats with an installed base of 20 million, so yeah you dont know what the heck you are talking about, do you want the links stupid?

#106 Posted by Murderstyle75 (4412 posts) -

[QUOTE="Murderstyle75"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]I am not going to bother looking up the links for someone like you because you are a dimwit. If you actually care though look up their last report and you will see assets were taking into account for it. The threads were on here so maybe you can find them that way. Also look up their credit rating and you will see they are in junk status. Like I said they went 4 year without posting a yearly profit and the 5th year it was only with help from selling assets such as office buildings, their chemical division, and others.CanYouDiglt

Here's something interesting about Sony. Most of the movies and music on the 360 are actually from Sonys labels and movie studios. Microsoft has been under contract with Sony for music since the 360 released. Every Xbox Live Featured Artist was from a Sony label.

Every movie is not under the Sony label. There is a Sony pictures app and other areas on the 360 where Sony pictures are sold but every movie is not from Sony pictures. The same goes for music. I mean seriously think about it how it is a Microsoft console but they will only have Sony movies and music. If they were only selling Sony music and movies then Sony would be paying a buttload but it is not happening anyways. As far as the contract goes I have no idea and I am not really sure who pays who since when a Sony movie is sold on XBL Sony is making money so it is in their interest to have their movies sold on as many areas as possible.

The companies of Sony and Microsoft do not hate each other and do not act like the people on here. Another example is almost every single Sony computer has to pay to have Windows and Office plus other Microsoft programs. The Vita has Skype I think and that is owned by Microsoft.

When did I say every piece if media on the Xbox was from Sony? No. I didn't say that however when the 360 media was new, every music artist was in fact under the umbrella of Sony/BMG which included the Artist of the Week and Game with Fame programs. Something that could cause mass suicide among many of the Sony hating fanboys if they were smart enough to know this.
#107 Posted by Mr720fan (2795 posts) -

kinect sports at 5.55 million http://www.vgchartz.com/game/45607/kinect-sports/

kinect sports 2 2.13 million http://www.vgchartz.com/game/51392/kinect-sports-season-two/

dance central 2 1.91 million http://www.vgchartz.com/game/51391/dance-central-2/

dance central 2.97 million http://www.vgchartz.com/game/45609/dance-central/

your shape fitness evolved 1.21 million http://www.vgchartz.com/game/45626/your-shape-fitness-evolved/

your shape fitness 920,000 http://www.vgchartz.com/game/51830/your-shape-fitness-evolved-2012/

#YOUJUSTGOTMURDEREDAKAOWNED

now shut up

#108 Posted by Mr720fan (2795 posts) -

[QUOTE="shawn30"][QUOTE="Murderstyle75"] But if you think about it, more games to play would equal less whining on message boards. No time to post when you have good things to play. Something that's not as much of a reality in 2010-2013 as it was every year prior. Its pretty sad that most of the AAA games people use to defend points are 4+ years old from studios that either no longer exist or were shoved off to third party multiplatform publishers. They certainly do have that Kinect Dance/Sports/Fitness lineup though. Almost makes me think I own a Wii. Its just funny to me how people are in such denial. What's it going to take until you have had the last straw? Halo - Fitness Evolved? Gears Dance Party featuring Lady Gaga?Murderstyle75

yep cow you dont even know what you are talking about, the links are in the pudding, tell me what sony exclusive sold more than 5.55 million Kinect sports?

#109 Posted by Murderstyle75 (4412 posts) -

[QUOTE="Murderstyle75"][QUOTE="shawn30"] Lol, using a bit of common sense and practical thinking as to MS and how they do business, in the here and now I have plenty of games to play that I enjoy. I spend time working, being with family and having a life and that will always fill more time than gaming, pal. As for the games themselves MS has done pretty dman good by mde or I wouldn't own their system or pay for LIVE. I don't own any MS stock or work for them, so really if they go belly up as a company or rule the world it has no bearing on me. I enjoy their games and system because for me its the best. I'm just not a PS3 fan and I don't have any interest in the WI-U. As for the 720, I have no doubt that MS is securing and working on next gen versions of Halo/Forza/Gears/Fable, and will have a new IP from Black Tusk, as well as their practice of buying a couple of third party developers games. Its how they do business. They have games and will continue to have them. And on top of that the Kinect is still a success no matter how loudly those who hate it scream. So your problem seems to be not being able to understand why people enjoy the things they do. And that's kinda sad :( If you don't enjoy the 360 or MS anymore then buy something else, lol. Mr720fan

dance central 1.2, and 3 all sold extremely well, Kinect sports sold 3 million, kinect sports 2 sold over a million I believe. Kinect sports sold more than Sony blockbuster exclusives, and thats with an installed base of 20 million, so yeah you dont know what the heck you are talking about, do you want the links stupid?

And again. These games you mention were part of bundles which pushed the sales. Bundles are irrelevant because any game sold with the console or device would have saw those sales. If bundles mean anything, this means Kinect Adventures outsold Call Of Duty, Halo and Gears.
#110 Posted by MonsieurX (35624 posts) -

kinect sports at 5.55 million http://www.vgchartz.com/game/45607/kinect-sports/

kinect sports 2 2.13 million http://www.vgchartz.com/game/51392/kinect-sports-season-two/

dance central 2 1.91 million http://www.vgchartz.com/game/51391/dance-central-2/

dance central 2.97 million http://www.vgchartz.com/game/45609/dance-central/

your shape fitness evolved 1.21 million http://www.vgchartz.com/game/45626/your-shape-fitness-evolved/

your shape fitness 920,000 http://www.vgchartz.com/game/51830/your-shape-fitness-evolved-2012/

#YOUJUSTGOTMURDEREDAKAOWNED

now shut up

Mr720fan
lolvgchartz #stupiddesesperatelem
#111 Posted by Murderstyle75 (4412 posts) -

[QUOTE="Murderstyle75"][QUOTE="shawn30"] Lol, using a bit of common sense and practical thinking as to MS and how they do business, in the here and now I have plenty of games to play that I enjoy. I spend time working, being with family and having a life and that will always fill more time than gaming, pal. As for the games themselves MS has done pretty dman good by mde or I wouldn't own their system or pay for LIVE. I don't own any MS stock or work for them, so really if they go belly up as a company or rule the world it has no bearing on me. I enjoy their games and system because for me its the best. I'm just not a PS3 fan and I don't have any interest in the WI-U. As for the 720, I have no doubt that MS is securing and working on next gen versions of Halo/Forza/Gears/Fable, and will have a new IP from Black Tusk, as well as their practice of buying a couple of third party developers games. Its how they do business. They have games and will continue to have them. And on top of that the Kinect is still a success no matter how loudly those who hate it scream. So your problem seems to be not being able to understand why people enjoy the things they do. And that's kinda sad :( If you don't enjoy the 360 or MS anymore then buy something else, lol. Mr720fan

yep cow you dont even know what you are talking about, the links are in the pudding, tell me what sony exclusive sold more than 5.55 million Kinect sports?

Bundled sales moron. They came with the console. Stop quoting VGChartz. It makes you look stupid.
#112 Posted by Mr720fan (2795 posts) -

[QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

[QUOTE="Murderstyle75"] And just how well have non bundled Kinect games sold? Kinect had a great year when the hype started in late 2010 but sales and hype severely declined the following year. How many copies did The Gunstringer sell again? Wasn't it something like 300k? And Halo/Forza/Fable/Gears. Huh? Nothing like milking a cow and beating a dead horse. Especially when most of the major players who made these series great to begin with are no longer even with the companies. And to think people call the Sony fanboys, cows.Murderstyle75

And again. These games you mention were part of bundles which pushed the sales. Bundles are irrelevant because any game sold with the console or device would have saw those sales. If bundles mean anything, this means Kinect Adventures outsold Call Of Duty, Halo and Gears.

kinectimals 1.39 million, pretty good kiddo, try harder, show me the links for the bundles for those games, maybe kinect sports, but that was 5.55 million, TRY HARDER COW you just got murrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrderrrrrrrrrred aka OWNED. #PNFOWNING

#113 Posted by MonsieurX (35624 posts) -

[QUOTE="Murderstyle75"][QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

Mr720fan

kinectimals 1.39 million, pretty good kiddo, try harder, show me the links for the bundles for those games, maybe kinect sports, but that was 5.55 million, TRY HARDER COW you just got murrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrderrrrrrrrrred aka OWNED. #PNFOWNING

Using vgchartz for ownage Self-ownage right here GOLDEN
#114 Posted by Mr720fan (2795 posts) -

[QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

[QUOTE="Murderstyle75"] And just how well have non bundled Kinect games sold? Kinect had a great year when the hype started in late 2010 but sales and hype severely declined the following year. How many copies did The Gunstringer sell again? Wasn't it something like 300k? And Halo/Forza/Fable/Gears. Huh? Nothing like milking a cow and beating a dead horse. Especially when most of the major players who made these series great to begin with are no longer even with the companies. And to think people call the Sony fanboys, cows.Murderstyle75

Bundled sales moron. They came with the console. Stop quoting VGChartz. It makes you look stupid.

yeah let me get my fitness evolved bundle lol TRY HARDER COW, you look stupid and you know it.

#115 Posted by Mr720fan (2795 posts) -

[QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

[QUOTE="Murderstyle75"] And again. These games you mention were part of bundles which pushed the sales. Bundles are irrelevant because any game sold with the console or device would have saw those sales. If bundles mean anything, this means Kinect Adventures outsold Call Of Duty, Halo and Gears.MonsieurX

truth hurts my biggest fan, you and him are both morons if you dont think Kinect has been a huge success. Kinect 2.0 will be even bigger, but it would failzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#116 Posted by RR360DD (13563 posts) -

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="Murderstyle75"] But if you think about it, more games to play would equal less whining on message boards. No time to post when you have good things to play. Something that's not as much of a reality in 2010-2013 as it was every year prior. Its pretty sad that most of the AAA games people use to defend points are 4+ years old from studios that either no longer exist or were shoved off to third party multiplatform publishers. They certainly do have that Kinect Dance/Sports/Fitness lineup though. Almost makes me think I own a Wii. Its just funny to me how people are in such denial. What's it going to take until you have had the last straw? Halo - Fitness Evolved? Gears Dance Party featuring Lady Gaga?Murderstyle75

Bro there are 100 better things to be doing than post on a forum, yet people still do it. Its nothing to do with a lack of games or not. Cows (who apparantly are swimming in games or so I hear) are here in droves. It means nothing.

The reason no one is taking you seriously is because you are over-exaggerating to the point of simply being another mindless cow.

I have a PS3, and other than Ni No Kuni, I havent touched it this year, so what are all these games cows are playing? God of War bombed as hard as Gears. Both garbage and not worth my time.

If anyones in denial bro, its you. It seems you won't accept the fact people choose a console over all the games it offers and not just the exclusives. It would be a sad world if everyone was confined to just playing exclusive games. Expecially when every exclusive from Sony last year flopped. :(

And like I keep saying which you guys keep ignoring, when most "Gamers" bought their system, Microsoft was in fact making and publishing many games. In the last few years however, those studios have been shoved aside and replaced with advertising firms, media studios, mobile studios and children studios.

And I completely awknowledge that Microsofts 1st party has weakened, but in the real world that only means a couple of less games a year. It really is that insignificant. If Sony were to stop creating 1st party games today, there would still be 100s of other games to play this year.

People place far too much importance on exclusives these days.

#117 Posted by MonsieurX (35624 posts) -

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

Mr720fan

truth hurts my biggest fan, you and him are both morons if you dont think Kinect has been a huge success. Kinect 2.0 will be even bigger, but it would failzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

derp mode engaged

hDD8041F7

#118 Posted by Mr720fan (2795 posts) -

[QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"] Using vgchartz for ownage Self-ownage right here GOLDENMonsieurX

derp mode engaged

hDD8041F7

#YOUSTILLMADYOUGOTOWNED

#YOUSTILLLOVEME

#MYBIGGESTFAN

#119 Posted by Murderstyle75 (4412 posts) -

Mr720fan

yeah let me get my fitness evolved bundle lol TRY HARDER COW, you look stupid and you know it.

Anybody who quotes bundled sales with any sort of relevance is a moron. Microsoft could have stuck Burger King Pocket Bike Racer in the box and it would have sold 5.55 million. And you are even stupider for thinking I'm a cow. I was gaming on Xbox when your daddy's rubber broke. And look what was born as a result. A god damned Kinectimal.
#120 Posted by Mr720fan (2795 posts) -

[QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

[QUOTE="Murderstyle75"] Bundled sales moron. They came with the console. Stop quoting VGChartz. It makes you look stupid.Murderstyle75

Anybody who quotes bundled sales with any sort of relevance is a moron. Microsoft could have stuck Burger King Pocket Bike Racer in the box and it would have sold 5.55 million. And you are even stupider for thinking I'm a cow. I was gaming on Xbox when your daddy's rubber broke. And look what was born as a result. A god damned Kinectimal.

SHOW ME MOVE SALES THAT GOOD? also you have reverted to hurt cow mode talking about my daddy, now I know i won. Kinect is a huge success, why would MS turn its back on it, 25 million Kinects sold, cut it all you want, its a huge success, SORRY COW YOU LOOK STUPID!!!!

#121 Posted by MonsieurX (35624 posts) -

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]

[QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

Mr720fan

derp mode engaged

hDD8041F7

#YOUSTILLMADYOUGOTOWNED

#YOUSTILLLOVEME

#MYBIGGESTFAN

Dumb lemming confirmed.
#122 Posted by casharmy (9388 posts) -

:lol: I noticed that ever since M$ abandoned lems and stopped giving them games they've all turned into corporate shareholders.I_can_haz

#123 Posted by Mr720fan (2795 posts) -

[QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"] derp mode engaged

hDD8041F7

MonsieurX

#YOUSTILLMADYOUGOTOWNED

#YOUSTILLLOVEME

#MYBIGGESTFAN

Dumb lemming confirmed.

#YOUAREOBSESSEDCONFIRMED

#LAUGHINGATYOU

#LOVEYOUTOO

#124 Posted by Badosh (12761 posts) -
Lemmings out of control.
#125 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

Lemmings out of control. Badosh

Calm down Badosh.

#126 Posted by MonsieurX (35624 posts) -

#YOUSTILLMADYOUGOTOWNED

#YOUSTILLLOVEME

#MYBIGGESTFAN

Mr720fan

Dumb lemming confirmed.

#YOUAREOBSESSEDCONFIRMED

#LAUGHINGATYOU

#LOVEYOUTOO

Shut up already
#127 Posted by Mr720fan (2795 posts) -

:roll: :lol: from the guy that follows me around, if i shut up, his life would be void

#OBSESSIONCONFIRMED

#ITHOUGHTIWASAFAKEBOYLOL

#128 Posted by Murderstyle75 (4412 posts) -

[QUOTE="Murderstyle75"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]

RR360DD

And I completely awknowledge that Microsofts 1st party has weakened, but in the real world that only means a couple of less games a year. It really is that insignificant. If Sony were to stop creating 1st party games today, there would still be 100s of other games to play this year.

Yet exclusives have been important for over 30 years. By saying they are not is like the 2005 Sony fanboy saying rumble wasn't important only because of the immersion lawsuit. Not only to they help define a brand but they are much better developed because corners do not have to be cut in order to make them work on all platforms. When everybody is running the same exact specs, the games can be optimized to an entirely different level to showcase that consoles true potential. This was all explained by Epic Games back when The Liandri Conflict was outperforming PC games of the same era. Its also the reason why the Xbox version of Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory blew away the PC version because Ubisoft built the Xbox version exclusively from the ground up. There is a reason Halo, Gears and Uncharted look and play so good. As multiplatform developed titles, they would not perform nearly as good. Unfortunatly though, people like to settle for mediocrity. And Microdoft does still care about exclusives. But only when a controller is not involved. Now you say it would mean a couple of less games. Yet meanwhile, 2005 saw more exclusives on the original Xbox than the 360 has seen in the last three years put together even though it was on its way out. Did you know our last two Core exclusive new IP's released in 2009 and 2010? And those are on the PC now. Alan Wake might even be going to the PS4 according to Kotaku. The last 100% exclusive new core IP on the 360 was Too Human which released by Silicon Knights in 2008.
#129 Posted by tyloss (846 posts) -
It's sad that Lemmings only ownage/thing they have over cows is that Microsoft's a larger and richer company than Sony. Just pitiful.
#130 Posted by super600 (32164 posts) -

It's sad that Lemmings only ownage/thing they have over cows is that Microsoft's a larger and richer company than Sony. Just pitiful.tyloss

And I'm still not interested in most of the exclusives sony produces.

#131 Posted by Mr720fan (2795 posts) -

It's sad that Lemmings only ownage/thing they have over cows is that Microsoft's a larger and richer company than Sony. Just pitiful.tyloss

well xbox has more AAA, AA,A games, better arcade by miles, better online, better support, yeah thats ownage, you sound jaded and upset, oh thats right, you are...

#anotherlostgenbySONY

#132 Posted by Mr720fan (2795 posts) -

[QUOTE="tyloss"]It's sad that Lemmings only ownage/thing they have over cows is that Microsoft's a larger and richer company than Sony. Just pitiful.super600

#SUPER600OWNING

#133 Posted by MonsieurX (35624 posts) -

:roll: :lol: from the guy that follows me around, if i shut up, his life would be void

#OBSESSIONCONFIRMED

#ITHOUGHTIWASAFAKEBOYLOL

Mr720fan
You still are.
#134 Posted by Murderstyle75 (4412 posts) -

Mr720fan

SHOW ME MOVE SALES THAT GOOD? also you have reverted to hurt cow mode talking about my daddy, now I know i won. Kinect is a huge success, why would MS turn its back on it, 25 million Kinects sold, cut it all you want, its a huge success, SORRY COW YOU LOOK STUPID!!!!

Why do you keep bringing up Sony? Move sucks too. But at least Sony isn't shoving it down people's throats. Yea. Kinect sold 25 million units but most if that was just a one year fad. Meanwhile the bundled games have not sold shit. And who should be more important? 25 million Kinect owners who are not really buying games or over 50 million non Kinect owners who are thirsty for new material? And I wouldn't even have a problem with Kinect if Microsoft had more than a one track mind.
#135 Posted by jimmypsn (4425 posts) -

Dat Xbox profits.  Playstation can only dream of such incredible success.  Sony has lost all the money they made on ps1 and ps2. Pathetic.

#136 Posted by RR360DD (13563 posts) -

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="Murderstyle75"] And like I keep saying which you guys keep ignoring, when most "Gamers" bought their system, Microsoft was in fact making and publishing many games. In the last few years however, those studios have been shoved aside and replaced with advertising firms, media studios, mobile studios and children studios.Murderstyle75

Yet exclusives have been important for over 30 years. By saying they are not is like the 2005 Sony fanboy saying rumble wasn't important only because of the immersion lawsuit. Not only to they help define a brand but they are much better developed because corners do not have to be cut in order to make them work on all platforms. When everybody is running the same exact specs, the games can be optimized to an entirely different level to showcase that consoles true potential. This was all explained by Epic Games back when The Liandri Conflict was outperforming PC games of the same era. Its also the reason why the Xbox version of Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory blew away the PC version because Ubisoft built the Xbox version exclusively from the ground up. There is a reason Halo, Gears and Uncharted look and play so good. As multiplatform developed titles, they would not perform nearly as good. Unfortunatly though, people like to settle for mediocrity. And Microdoft does still care about exclusives. But only when a controller is not involved. Now you say it would mean a couple of less games. Yet meanwhile, 2005 saw more exclusives on the original Xbox than the 360 has seen in the last three years put together even though it was on its way out. Did you know our last two Core exclusive new IP's released in 2009 and 2010? And those are on the PC now. Alan Wake might even be going to the PS4 according to Kotaku. The last 100% exclusive new core IP on the 360 was Too Human which released by Silicon Knights in 2008.

You're right, they have been important in the past, but now they aren't nearly as important because consoles aren't the simple gaming machines they used to be.

I was a cow last gen, but this gen Ive went with the Xbox because of its online ecosystem that benefits every game. I just can't get the same experience on PSN due to a lack of features and so I stick to gaming on the 360.

Yeah exclusives can be better optomised, but that just means better graphics. What does Uncharted do that a multiplat can't? Other than look pretty, nothing. I love Uncharted, but I'm playing through Tomb Raider at the minute and I'm loving it just as much. Multiplats are where you find the best games, so I still don't know what you mean by settling for mediocrity. I don't think anything Sony or MS put out this year will top Bioshock.

Oh here comes the new IP argument :lol: Bro, a good game is a good game, whether its a sequel or multiplat. It seems to me you only want to play EXCLUSIVE NEW IPs lol which is limiting yourself severly. Look at the PS4. Another Killzone and another Infamous.

#137 Posted by tyloss (846 posts) -

[QUOTE="tyloss"]It's sad that Lemmings only ownage/thing they have over cows is that Microsoft's a larger and richer company than Sony. Just pitiful.super600

That's not relevant to what i just said at all. Please don't reply to me until you better reading comprehension, preferably better than a 4th grader's.
#138 Posted by Badosh (12761 posts) -

[QUOTE="Badosh"]Lemmings out of control. Michael0134567

Calm down Badosh.

No u.
#139 Posted by Badosh (12761 posts) -

That's cause you're a lem.
#140 Posted by Frostbite24 (4538 posts) -

How many buildings did they have to sell to pull these numbers off?

#141 Posted by Badosh (12761 posts) -

Frostbite24
#142 Posted by jimmypsn (4425 posts) -
[QUOTE="Frostbite24"]

Badosh

hahahahahaha.
#143 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

[QUOTE="Badosh"]Lemmings out of control. Badosh

Calm down Badosh.

No u.

i-have-to-calm-down-o.gif

#144 Posted by jimmypsn (4425 posts) -

When is Sony gonna release their profit numbers.  I want to laugh at them.

#145 Posted by Mr720fan (2795 posts) -

And I'm not defending the PS4 but then again, a launch is a bad way to judge a library. Especially when the PS2 didnt see its first real game until late summer of 2001. What I will say though is, graphics aside, Gears and Halo perform much better than the countless multiplats I own both online and offline. When I play a multiplat, its very easy to pick out the flaws with FarCry 3 being the most recent. I can't comment much on Uncharted because I never tried it Online. But then again, according to half the people in this thread, I'm a cow even though I have been with the Xbox platform longer than anybody here. There's a reason I didnt buy a PS3 until I found it for $80 at a pawn shop. As for the PS2? Mine died in under a year and I was having so much fun beta testing Xbox Live, I didnt even care. Xbox used to offer do much more than this and none of this changed until J Allard left.Murderstyle75

keep talking to yourself please, its funny.

#146 Posted by blackace (23259 posts) -
why are thanking MS? :roll:AcidThunder
I asked the same thing of cows who kept saying, "Thank you Sony." & "Thank you Kaz". Considering how many people on here hates M$ XBox Live do to the subscription fees, the memberships keep increase every quarter. They do need to make changes to the service though.
#147 Posted by blackace (23259 posts) -
[QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"] Dumb lemming confirmed.MonsieurX

#YOUAREOBSESSEDCONFIRMED

#LAUGHINGATYOU

#LOVEYOUTOO

Shut up already

Wow!! You mad??
#148 Posted by OldSnakePS3 (306 posts) -

more bad news for core xbox gamers (LOL)

i expect ANOTHER xbl price hike because M$ knows their fans love it in the ass 

prolly right before halo 5 :lol:

#149 Posted by MonsieurX (35624 posts) -

#YOUAREOBSESSEDCONFIRMED

#LAUGHINGATYOU

#LOVEYOUTOO

blackace
Shut up already

Wow!! You mad??

Just annoyed,slight difference.
#150 Posted by FragTycoon (6430 posts) -

They basically tell lems how much they screwed them over for and lems thank them. LOL!!!

"buh buh buh the fee is for teh server costs" MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!