Retailers overflowing with XBONE. Production may stop

#101 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (15857 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Lemmings have the most tender back sides.

It's been rough since the abortion of a reveal that the Xbone had.

When you choose to reveal your next console in a tent and then choose to mainly talk about television and sports, you know you might be heading down the wrong path.

#102 Posted by magicalclick (23486 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4:

That is actually a nice complement. Yummm...

#103 Edited by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -
@Scipio8 said:

LOL Microsoft made more money last quarter than the value of Sony or Nintendo

"Company wars!!"

Lemmings battlecry when they know they can't win sales arguments.

@blackace said:

@I_can_haz said:

You do know that PS4 demand consists of worldwide demand too right? It's more than just in the US. Sony is fulfilling demands here in the US but in mainland Europe PS4s are still scarce unlike the Xbones that are gathering dust.

"b...bu...bu.....bu....but Titanfuh!!!1"

Prove there is huge demand in Europe and they are sold out everywhere. They aren't sold out in Japan, that's for sure.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/PS4-Sales-Dive-Horribly-Japan-Gets-Outsold-By-PS-Vita-63322.html

I have no tears because I get to play everything. Why do you keep crying about Titanall? It outsold Infamous SS and was the #1 selling game last month. It will outsell KZ:SF & Knack by the time the E3 gets here. You mad bro? Xbox One are still selling. Still selling faster then last gen systems (except the Wii of course). Microsoft can now focus on the other 30 countries they haven't launched in yet, including China in July. We all know those consoles were all be gone by the time the holidays roll around.

This is all the proof I need, you'll never find PS4s languishing in stores like this....

#105 Edited by blackace (21272 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:
@Scipio8 said:

"Company wars!!"

@blackace said:

Prove there is huge demand in Europe and they are sold out everywhere. They aren't sold out in Japan, that's for sure.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/PS4-Sales-Dive-Horribly-Japan-Gets-Outsold-By-PS-Vita-63322.html

I have no tears because I get to play everything. Why do you keep crying about Titanall? It outsold Infamous SS and was the #1 selling game last month. It will outsell KZ:SF & Knack by the time the E3 gets here. You mad bro? Xbox One are still selling. Still selling faster then last gen systems (except the Wii of course). Microsoft can now focus on the other 30 countries they haven't launched in yet, including China in July. We all know those consoles were all be gone by the time the holidays roll around.

This is all the proof I need, you'll never find PS4s languishing in stores like this....

That's exactly how the PS3 looked. LOL!! Didn't stop it from sell well over time and it won't stop the XB1 from doing the same thing. You're grasping at straws dude. All of those will be in consumers homes well before the holidays arrive.

Oh and I guess you couldn't prove there is still high demand for the PS4 in Europe. LMAO!! Had to change the subject like most cows do.

#106 Edited by Sagemode87 (1199 posts) -

@blackace: So you've given up on console sales and continuously deflect to profit. Will you ever post in a thread like this without bitching about Sony's financials. They obviously have enough money to compete as they made PS4 more powerful than X1. Get lost fanboy or stay on topic.

#107 Posted by lundy86_4 (44020 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@coasterguy65 said:

Yeah doubt that's true, but if it is, I've got some advice. Switch that production capacity over to a Kinect-less SKU and sell it for $350 and see what happens to your sales numbers.

I don't think Kinect cost MS more than $30 dollars to produce...

IHS have estimated that it costs around $75 to manufacture the Kinect. Link.

#108 Edited by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -
@blackace said:

@I_can_haz said:
@Scipio8 said:

"Company wars!!"

@blackace said:

That's exactly how the PS3 looked. LOL!! Didn't stop it from sell well over time and it won't stop the XB1 from doing the same thing. You're grasping at straws dude. All of those will be in consumers homes well before the holidays arrive.

Oh and I guess you couldn't prove there is still high demand for the PS4 in Europe. LMAO!! Had to change the subject like most cows do.

Dat butthurt.

Proof that PS4 demand is off the charts:

http://www.bidnessetc.com/21301-sony-corporation-adr-sne-news-analysis-demand-for-sony-ps4-to-exceed-supply-through-summer/

http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/news/a559184/ps4-stock-limited-until-summer-were-struggling-with-demand.html#~oCtBSqoATLH3c3

#109 Edited by tormentos (19613 posts) -

@blackace said:

What demand? PS4 has been in stock for over a month now. Sure they are still selling, but they aren't impossible to find anymore. Sony original said they would have shortage up until Summer. lol!! They were wrong.

http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/ps4/

The XB1 is doing the same thing the PS3 did. Having overstock of systems. The difference is the XB1 is selling like 70% better then the PS3 sold. Unlike the PS3, I don't see many gamers returning their XB1 to Gamestop or Best Buy for a refund because they can't tell them on Ebay. All Microsoft needs is a price cut and more quality exclusives and the systems will sell just fine.

They should switch their production over to the other 30 countries they will be launching in in Sept.

From your own link 5 chains are without units to sell,including Amazon and Target...lol

Not only that from all those who have only 3 are selling units at $399 the rest all over $400 and some over $500..lol

Wait...

http://www.nowinstock.net/uk/videogaming/consoles/ps4/

Look at the UK tracker almost out every where....lol

From your own link...

The xbox one is selling 70% better than the PS3 sold really.?

http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/financial/fr/06q4_sony.pdf

Sony shipped 5.5 million PS3 to retailers by March 31 2007...

The xbox one shipped 5.1 million to retailers by March 2014..

PS3 >>> xbox one by 400k units.....hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

http://texyt.com/Sony+slows+PS3+shipments+following+weak+sales+00087

Another link if you doubt it...Booomm....

The PS3 in its first 4 months sold 400K more than the xbox one..lol

Butbut Record breaking....hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh and is 500k behind what the xbox 360 shipped from January 2006 to March 2006 MS 3rd quarter of 2006..lol

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/04/28/3-2-million-xbox-360s-sold-388-million-in-operating-losses/

#111 Posted by tormentos (19613 posts) -
@blackace said:

The Vita outsold almost everything in Japan,but what is the Number one console selling since the PS4 came out.? Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

It outsold the wii u,PS3 and xbox 360 combined..hahaaaaa A taste of what the xbox one will get one it launch in Japan where we know it will be dead on arrival..lol..

http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/financial/fr/06q4_sony.pdf

Sony shipped 5.5 million PS3 to retailers by March 31 2007...

The xbox one shipped 5.1 million to retailers by March 2014..

Another link if you doubt it...Booomm....

The PS3 in its first 4 months sold 400K more than the xbox one..lol

Butbut Record breaking....hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

#112 Posted by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

Damn, slow down tormy, you're killing him XD.

#114 Edited by Shewgenja (10358 posts) -

All this bullshit about profits and company wars but not one fucking Lem wants to touch the 500 Ape in the room.

EA went scrambling to the negotiating table before March was even over in order to secure rights to the Titanfall franchise. All the quarterly financial profit reports on God's green Earth undoes the fact that one of the biggest publishers in the industry had to protect its IP from the commercial failure that is the XBox.

Sit and spin on that Lems. You really think 3rd parties are lining up to bail you out at E3, now?? For real? Come at me Lembros.

#115 Edited by handssss (1898 posts) -
@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

It is cute just how little profit Xbox makes in the context of the whole hardware division. They could ditch it tomorrow and it wouldn't make a difference.

meanwhile at Sony

http://money.cnn.com/2014/01/27/technology/sony-downgrade-junk/index.html

STDsMat feeling rump ravaged, I see. It's system wars, not company finance wars. Xbox division loses money. PlayStation division makes money.

#116 Edited by KBFloYd (14522 posts) -

@SecretPolice said:

Saweetness, hoping I can nab one this Christmas at bargain bin pricing... Yeah Baby :D

OMG you're back...

another nintendo hater returns...

all we need is campzor and the whole gang is back.

#117 Edited by magicalclick (23486 posts) -

It is funny talking about losing money on console war. It has been tradition from PS2 and Xbox that they are both sold at lose at launch. Meaning, the more they sell, the more money they lose.

#118 Posted by Tangmashi (1054 posts) -

Godstation 4 > Xbone

TLHBO.

#119 Posted by ShoTTyMcNaDeS (2690 posts) -

@SolidGame_basic said:

When I went into Best Buy they were begging me to buy one. I was like nah, got a PS4. Thanks though!

Then they said...."Oh well sir, you are in the games section! There isn't anything for you to see here! C'mon over here to the BluRay movie section and you might find something to your liking!!"

#120 Edited by Tighaman (1038 posts) -

Sony sells 7 million console still recorded a quarterly loss

MS sells 5 million consoles records a 2 billion dollar profit

Whos happier?

#121 Posted by misterpmedia (4215 posts) -

@Tighaman said:

Whos happier?

Shareholderbox One strikes again lol. Shewgenja will be pleased.

#122 Edited by Daious (1888 posts) -
@misterpmedia said:

@Tighaman said:

Whos happier?

I like how Tighaman (XU) tries to use Sony's subpar poor TV sales to try to offset the success of the playstation. I just don't understand his line of thinking.

I also thought Xboxunity was done posting here after he was wrong about Titanfall.

PS4 is doing better than the xboxone. It is also a stronger console. The battle is lost but the war is not over. How it will be like in 5 years, we don't know. Its a wait and see game right now. He should just eat humble pie for now.

#123 Posted by lbjkurono23 (12544 posts) -
@Tighaman said:

Whos happier?

Tighaman is! lol

#124 Posted by Tighaman (1038 posts) -

@misterpmedia: im sure you will be rubbing his nutts telling him all about it.

#125 Edited by misterpmedia (4215 posts) -

@Tighaman said:

@misterpmedia: im sure you will be rubbing his nutts telling him all about it.

Well...he's getting his nuts rubbed, and you aren't.

Who's happier?

#126 Posted by Tighaman (1038 posts) -

@misterpmedia: me of course lol

#127 Posted by Shewgenja (10358 posts) -

@misterpmedia said:

@Tighaman said:

Whos happier?

The people with PS4s that can pretty much set their clocks to 3rd party support are the happiest.

#128 Posted by misterpmedia (4215 posts) -

@Tighaman said:

@misterpmedia: me of course lol

who are you trying to convince there?...you don't seem so sure of your decision.

#129 Edited by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -

wow. mismatch between the demand they thought it'd have, and the demand it's had.

#130 Posted by Daious (1888 posts) -
@CrownKingArthur said:

wow. mismatch between the demand they thought it'd have, and the demand it's had.

They were really hurt by the bad press. They should not have included kinect and had the price lowered. They should have focused on specs.

#131 Edited by Indicud (745 posts) -

@tormentos: BLACKACE, I wonder he ever gets tired of being owned.

#132 Posted by Chutebox (37941 posts) -

Yahoo running with this story too

#133 Posted by tormentos (19613 posts) -

@Indicud said:

He has tough skin he just pretend it didn't happen and move on,you will probably see him posting in other thread but in this one probably not until a few pages pass so he can say he didn't saw it...hahaha

After claiming record breaking sales and saying the xbox one is selling faster than the PS3,the poor fella most be hard broken,imagine that sony shipping 400k more than MS in the same time frame when sony was selling units at $600 dollars..hahaahahaa

#134 Edited by Stevo_the_gamer (43199 posts) -

Production isn't going to cease, that is silly, and it is also incredibly reaching based on the comment. Nevertheless, overstock is good for consumers when Black Friday comes... I look forward to the deals.

#135 Edited by xhawk27 (7458 posts) -

Sony fanboys care more about how well Xbox One is selling, surplus units, than they do about their own console. No games might be the reason.

#136 Posted by -Damien- (5355 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

Yahoo running with this story too

yup, damn :-)

https://games.yahoo.com/news/microsoft-may-halt-xbox-one-production-inventory-piles-201631303.html

mainstream media picking up the story.

once mass public sees Xbone as failure, they wouldn't touch it with 10-ft pole, see WiiU LOL

#137 Edited by -Damien- (5355 posts) -

@Indicud said:

he gets owned way more by MS, ownage from cows are nothing to him

#138 Edited by cainetao11 (18778 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:
@Scipio8 said:

"Company wars!!"

@blackace said:

@I_can_haz said:

You do know that PS4 demand consists of worldwide demand too right? It's more than just in the US. Sony is fulfilling demands here in the US but in mainland Europe PS4s are still scarce unlike the Xbones that are gathering dust.

Try Gamestop on Greenwich st in Tribeca NYC. PS4s are well in stock. See them anytime I stop in while downtown for school now.

#139 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (43199 posts) -

@cainetao11 said:

@I_can_haz said:

"Company wars!!"

Try Gamestop on Greenwich st in Tribeca NYC. PS4s are well in stock. See them anytime I stop in while downtown for school now.

Debating sales is silly.

Debating sales using anecdotal evidence is even sillier.

#140 Posted by xhawk27 (7458 posts) -

@cainetao11 said:

@I_can_haz said:
@Scipio8 said:

"Company wars!!"

@blackace said:

@I_can_haz said:

Take a picture of them next time you are there.

#141 Edited by StrongDeadlift (5196 posts) -

@handssss said:

STDsMat feeling rump ravaged, I see. It's system wars, not company finance wars. Xbox division loses money. PlayStation division makes money.

#142 Posted by JangoWuzHere (17141 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@Blabadon said:

Smh, people giving me answers like the One isn't selling fast or like the PS4 is hard to find.

You don't stop or slow production in year one. Simple as that.

You do if you have almost a million units that can't be sold fast enough.

Ssh...he can't handle the truth. No tears...only dreams.

Can you post anything without having to use ellipses?

#143 Edited by cainetao11 (18778 posts) -

@StrongDeadlift said:

@handssss said:

Still don't know how PS can be making money, and the company as a whole is in debt? In fiscal year report, the division making money looks nice, but its money spent already as the vacuum of debt sucks it up.

#144 Posted by cainetao11 (18778 posts) -

@Stevo_the_gamer: I hear ya. But cows were really hurt last gen by not dominating, and then not even winning the sales race. They have been dying to pump their fists over a fact that is well known, Sony PS is the world wide favorite in this industry.

#145 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6225 posts) -

@StrongDeadlift said:

@handssss said:

@cainetao11 said:

@StrongDeadlift said:

@handssss said:

Still don't know how PS can be making money, and the company as a whole is in debt? In fiscal year report, the division making money looks nice, but its money spent already as the vacuum of debt sucks it up.

SCE made a profit last quarter. Deal with it.

@Tighaman said:

Whos happier?

The people not regurgitating "Ned Mandingo's" talking point.

#146 Edited by handssss (1898 posts) -

@StrongDeadlift said:

@handssss said:

Sony stated months ago the financial costs of creating and distributing the ps4. Approximately, the loss was only $60. Based on software and hardware sales while factoring in time, it's pretty safe to bet that they're making a profit off of it. Also ps+ increases and ps3 sales. And in fact, latest reports indicated just that.

"Sony’s Game Business posted 441.8 billion yen ($4.4 billion) in revenue for the period ended December 31, 2013, while operating income clocked in at 18 billion yen ($117.4 million)."

Keep on laughing though, it only makes it funnier for me.

#147 Edited by lglz1337 (4009 posts) -

ahhh now i see why @blackace: is so burned and having a meltdown @tormentos: owning him in every thread i go.

slow down on him tormi he will die, signs are already there!

#148 Edited by tormentos (19613 posts) -

@StrongDeadlift said:

Do you have sony fiscal report that say the PS brand loss money.? Because losing money from TV or other branch of sony is not the same.

And MS didn't even mention the xbox brand like they did in pass years,saying we sold 2 million units to retailers is not telling the story in the pass MS always say how much the division was making losing or winnings.

@cainetao11 said:

Because they make money in onside and lose it on another.

@lglz1337 said:

ahhh now i see why @blackace: is so burned and having a meltdown owning him in every thread i go.

slow down on him tormi he will die, signs are already there!

The dude banish from the thread...hahahaha

He was proclaiming how the xbox one was outdoing the PS3 in the same time frame and by 70% using some boodoo math that only he understand,and got owned the PS3 actually shipped to retailers 400K units more than the xbox one on the same time frame..

Worse the supply constrained xbox 360 shipped 500k more as well than the xbox 360 from January to March 2006...

Sales threads are not really his thing,...lol But then what is.? hahahahaaa

#149 Posted by The_Last_Ride (74009 posts) -

They won't stop making it, they might slow it down though

#150 Edited by cainetao11 (18778 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher:

You're such a fanboy hahahahahaha. I own Sony ADRs, I know what does and doesn't make profit for them. And what I said stands, because you see I am not emotionally married to a company. Its just business. One divisions profit is sucked up by the entire company in debt.