Retailers getting desperate with the xbox one.

  • 97 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by ACP_45 (616 posts) -

I don’t know why but System Wars is getting overrun by Sony fanatic fan cows....

Every now and then you’ll see a guy post something about new SDK kits on Xbox One the Cows go "secret sauce" as if it will never happen but updating SDK kits is very very very NORMAL !!!

And now this......... Ok Tormentos, My friend.. we know you want everything that isn’t Sony to burn to the ground.....

#52 Posted by ACP_45 (616 posts) -

@kinectthedots: I can go down the System Wars Forum and get way more Xbox One bashing by Sony Fanatics than Stupid Bots are bashing PS4....

I know exactly what’s going on.......

I don’t know about you but I actually like my PS4 but I don’t know why people are so insecure with their PS4....

#53 Posted by Strutten (1227 posts) -

@kinectthedots said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@lhughey said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

I don't understand what posters like Tormentos are trying to accomplish on this board. He is probably the most anti Microsoft, pro Sony troll in system wars. Yet I don't even think he owns a PS4.

I really think some people are paid shills. I can't understand the concept of spending lots of time to discredit a product that many people seem to like. It really trips me out when people have anti Xbox avatars or signatures. That's taking it way too far unless you have a reason...

I think someone here is confused about the purpose of this forum....lol.

... this thread it seems as if he wakes up in the morning and immediately looks up Microsoft stock quotes, hoping they went bankrupt. That's kind of sick.

Damn (about looking up stock quotes) so this thread shows that most lemmings are a lot worse than Tormentos, it's even more "sick"

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/4-million-plus-ps4-s-and-sony-is-still-junk-31046599/

Just take a quick look at El tormented's posting history. His obsession with plastic is beyond pathetic (every thread x1 or ms related he feels need to bash) thats kinda sick dude.. i would even dare to say that sony fanboys is the most arrogant and most (lala i cant hear you type of person) even worse than apple boys. its getting out of hand especially here, its effing entertainment devices guys get a grip. Both are great machines, just one alittle weaker thats all - whats is it you gain from this or why is there even a need for it ? facepalm (and yes both factions are pathetic some more insane than others)

PS : just look at front page there is about what 7-10 threads on xbox?( not locked at all ) and as for anti sony threads not really many 1-3 or so (which gets instant locked).. its beyond how this thread isnt locked or just too make an example (Gue1's thread which he changed topic, just so it could keep going * Rebellion thread which actually was a positive thread (turned into negative tormentos included) then it was change into MGS:GZ thread by Gue1 just too again too it going. and its still not locked wtf ?)

Where is the good ol' sw, where you actually could debate games and consoles. not this trolling nonsense..

#54 Posted by catasaurus (241 posts) -

@PurpleMan5000: good point. Tough spot microsofts in. Dont see too many ways to fix their third party mess now.

#55 Edited by kinectthedots (2820 posts) -

@acp_45 said:

@kinectthedots: I can go down the System Wars Forum and get way more Xbox One bashing by Sony Fanatics than Stupid Bots are bashing PS4....

I know exactly what’s going on.......

I don’t know about you but I actually like my PS4 but I don’t know why people are so insecure with their PS4....

i will take that bet, not only will you loose. I will show how much more idiotic xbot arguments are when making threads to bash the system.

You have on rose tented glasses and only seeing what you want to.

#56 Edited by Dire_Weasel (16257 posts) -

@clone01 said:

@Shewgenja said:

@clone01 said:

Dude, are you 12 or something?

I'm 4.

God, not even a remotely snappy comeback. If you're gonna troll, at least be halfway intelligent.

Comeback? He is literally, four years old. He sent me a message to confirm it and I immediately deleted it to avoid attention from the FBI.

#57 Edited by ACP_45 (616 posts) -

@tormentos: Look dude, I don’t think you know what happened at the Sony and MS console reveals.....

SONY CLEARLY USED Microsoft.

Sony barely showed anything of their console except for their controller...

MS showed off their console, kinect, controller as well as some radical ideas that a lot of people didn’t like.

Sony saw this and everything they were going to say at E3 was based off of the mistakes that Microsoft did (Ms basically stated their ideas).

Sony won because they let MS reveal way more than them...

This is how Marketing works and a lot of companies do this when they are in competition with each other.

I know because I studied Public Relations..... and this is basics.....

On Xbox One spec vs PS4 spec..:

Do you even know how little processing Weather Simulation takes in a game=== Very close to 0.

Xbox 360 and PS3 could do it...

KOJIMA IS ON PS4’s SIDE...... and i don’t blame them because they have been in a good relationship with Sony since the beginning of MSG

#58 Edited by ACP_45 (616 posts) -

@kinectthedots: Wow rose tented glasses ?

You are the definition of Hypocrisy

#59 Posted by Shewgenja (11591 posts) -

@Dire_Weasel said:

@clone01 said:

@Shewgenja said:

@clone01 said:

Dude, are you 12 or something?

I'm 4.

God, not even a remotely snappy comeback. If you're gonna troll, at least be halfway intelligent.

Comeback? He is literally, four years old. He sent me a message to confirm it and I immediately deleted it to avoid attention from the FBI.

I'm sexy and you know it, baby. Muah!

#60 Posted by clone01 (25434 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

@Dire_Weasel said:

@clone01 said:

@Shewgenja said:

@clone01 said:

Dude, are you 12 or something?

I'm 4.

God, not even a remotely snappy comeback. If you're gonna troll, at least be halfway intelligent.

Comeback? He is literally, four years old. He sent me a message to confirm it and I immediately deleted it to avoid attention from the FBI.

I'm sexy and you know it, baby. Muah!

Yawn. LMFAO? Wow, what an idiot.

#61 Edited by kinectthedots (2820 posts) -

@Strutten said:

@kinectthedots said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@lhughey said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

I don't understand what posters like Tormentos are trying to accomplish on this board. He is probably the most anti Microsoft, pro Sony troll in system wars. Yet I don't even think he owns a PS4.

I really think some people are paid shills. I can't understand the concept of spending lots of time to discredit a product that many people seem to like. It really trips me out when people have anti Xbox avatars or signatures. That's taking it way too far unless you have a reason...

I think someone here is confused about the purpose of this forum....lol.

... this thread it seems as if he wakes up in the morning and immediately looks up Microsoft stock quotes, hoping they went bankrupt. That's kind of sick.

Damn (about looking up stock quotes) so this thread shows that most lemmings are a lot worse than Tormentos, it's even more "sick"

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/4-million-plus-ps4-s-and-sony-is-still-junk-31046599/

Just take a quick look at El tormented's posting history. His obsession with plastic is beyond pathetic (every thread x1 or ms related he feels need to bash) thats kinda sick dude.. i would even dare to say that sony fanboys is the most arrogant and most (lala i cant hear you type of person) even worse than apple boys. its getting out of hand especially here, its effing entertainment devices guys get a grip. Both are great machines, just one alittle weaker thats all - whats is it you gain from this or why is there even a need for it ? facepalm (and yes both factions are pathetic some more insane than others)

PS : just look at front page there is about what 7-10 threads on xbox?( not locked at all ) and as for anti sony threads not really many 1-3 or so (which gets instant locked).. its beyond how this thread isnt locked or just too make an example (Gue1's thread which he changed topic, just so it could keep going * Rebellion thread which actually was a positive thread (turned into negative tormentos included) then it was change into MGS:GZ thread by Gue1 just too again too it going. and its still not locked wtf ?)

Where is the good ol' sw, where you actually could debate games and consoles. not this trolling nonsense..

lol, your post is a prime example of how blind and hypocritical xbox fanboys are.

First of all the link I posted shows how desperate the xbox fan base is on SW, posting on stuff that is not related to video games is beyond normal fanboyism yet it is a norm for xbox fanboy arguments.

Also, the reason why there are so many theads about negative xbox news and not locked is because...wait for it...that is all everyone is talking about at this time in videogames. It is no different than when PS3 was getting inferior mutiplats and a bunch of negative reports early last generation around 2006-2008

And, just like this thread, the reason why those threads aren't locked is because the arguments are supported by FACTS, links and reports related to those arguments. The fact that you prefer xbox and don't like seeing negative news about your favorite platform is a personal issue and means you take this place too seriously and shouldn't come to SW.

If the threads that are/were posted are lies and or aren't related to the xbox brand or videogames (like the link I showed you with lemmings bashing Sony based off stock falling) then I might agree with you-but that is not the case.

About arroant I can't hear you lala type of person.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/jesus-f-ing-chr-st-31095605/#1

You will never win that argument on a 1 to 1 fanboy call out between lemmings and cows so I wouldn't go there.

#62 Posted by Shewgenja (11591 posts) -

@clone01 said:

Yawn. LMFAO? Wow, what an idiot.

If I wanted your opinion I would give it to you.

#63 Posted by kingtito (5355 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

@lhughey said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

I don't understand what posters like Tormentos are trying to accomplish on this board. He is probably the most anti Microsoft, pro Sony troll in system wars. Yet I don't even think he owns a PS4.

I really think some people are paid shills. I can't understand the concept of spending lots of time to discredit a product that many people seem to like. It really trips me out when people have anti Xbox avatars or signatures. That's taking it way too far unless you have a reason...

My reason is the XBone is the worst of all the available gaming systems.

It's a good thing your opinion pretty much means squat being that you're such a raging cow.

#64 Posted by GoldenElementXL (4131 posts) -

@Strutten: You know I've wanted to say something about this for a while. Anti Sony threads DO get locked pretty fast while anti Xbox threads go on for days. I have brought up things like this to mods in the past. I made a thread asking fanboys to prove they owned the consoles they praise. I got maybe 2 or 3 pics in a couple of pages before the thread got locked for not being System Wars related. I then sent the mod a message showing them 10 other posts that by their standards shouldn't be considered System Wars related. I was then told, "A cop can't pull every car over that is speeding. Just the ones they see." And no other threads were locked after that.

#65 Posted by clone01 (25434 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

@clone01 said:

Yawn. LMFAO? Wow, what an idiot.

If I wanted your opinion I would give it to you.

Yawn. Terrible effort. 0/10. Your parents must be proud.

#66 Posted by kinectthedots (2820 posts) -

@acp_45 said:

@kinectthedots: Wow rose tented glasses ?

You are the definition of Hypocrisy

Not at all buddy. you can't even explain yourself, you just come with a simple minded one-liner and leave it at that because you have nothing to come back with.

It is not like I expect an intelligent argument out of you or anything, I just wanted to point out a few things for the comments I see here. lol but go into detail and tell me about the hyporacy I am such a definition of if you even know what that means.

#67 Edited by StormyJoe (6748 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

@tormentos: Yes I know what the word War means. But usually you get something for "winning" the war. What do you think you are fighting for? This place used to be a great place for debate. People actually had an idea of what the specs meant and how the industry worked. Now people just troll each other. And yes I have been here since 2004. System Wars has been on a steady decline since the start of the 360/PS3/Wii generation. Things got pretty bad when the 360 was "beating" the PS3 and Lems went nuts. Now the Cows are trying to out do the Lems.

Well i get the satisfaction of seeing StormyJoe cling into even the smallest thing when he knows he has been owned..hahaha

Come on you know there are people here 100 times worse than me,i at least try to back things up.

@StormyJoe said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

I don't understand what posters like Tormentos are trying to accomplish on this board. He is probably the most anti Microsoft, pro Sony troll in system wars. Yet I don't even think he owns a PS4.

True, true, and true - he doesn't own a PS4.

And, once again, I can show that Tormentos :"cherry picks" stories. The point of the article is that the author believes the sales difference is because of the $100 price difference, he even explicitly says:

The PlayStation 4 is also slightly more powerful. Metal Gear Solid V, a game coming to both Sony's and Microsoft's next-generation consoles, will look better when played on Sony's machine.

Did Tormentos include that part? Nope - because it bursts his bubble that the PS4 is some 1000000X more powerful machine.

Pathetic. And owned as usual.

You don't own one either..hahaha

Really and how was that relevant when the PS3 was up to $300 dollars more expensive than an xbox 360.?

Did you defend the PS3 sales because the price was to high.? Tell me bear.?

Hahaha

Having a $500 price is not sony's fault it is MS,and don't act like all the crap they try to pull on people with the online require no used games and DRM didn't hurt their image,because those policies were change because MS saw abysmal pre-sales while the PS4 was selling like there was no tomorrow.

The PS4 is slightly more power,that is a question of vision,720p vs 1080p while the PS4 version even has weather simulation and the xbox one doesn't should be consider as something not so slightly,even that opinions can differ,Ron Valencia think 7970 to xbox one is a huge difference,yet other think from 7770 to 7850 there is a big enough difference to be consider huge.

Why would i include a part about power on a thread that is about sales and the desperation moves retailers are pulling,remember when i told you that 3.9 million shipped didn't = 3.9 million sold.?

This is the reason,if those units don't move retailers will not buy more units from MS or will buy way smaller numbers,the sold in 36 days 3 million units,but in January 31 days of sales only yielded 143k sales.

Again - NO DEVELOPER ARTICLE AGREES WITH YOU, THEY ALL AGREE WITH ME.

And, that 3.6 is an estimate. Again, if MS's distributor chain couldn't sell what MS was shipping, they'd have to cut manufacturing. That hasn't happened.

Owning you is getting rather easy. It's a nice break from having to think at work...

#68 Posted by StormyJoe (6748 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

@StormyJoe said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

I don't understand what posters like Tormentos are trying to accomplish on this board. He is probably the most anti Microsoft, pro Sony troll in system wars. Yet I don't even think he owns a PS4.

True, true, and true - he doesn't own a PS4.

And, once again, I can show that Tormentos :"cherry picks" stories. The point of the article is that the author believes the sales difference is because of the $100 price difference, he even explicitly says:

The PlayStation 4 is also slightly more powerful. Metal Gear Solid V, a game coming to both Sony's and Microsoft's next-generation consoles, will look better when played on Sony's machine.

Did Tormentos include that part? Nope - because it bursts his bubble that the PS4 is some 1000000X more powerful machine.

Pathetic. And owned as usual.

Owned? It still says Sony is more powerful.

Tormentos is now arguing the PS4 is 70% more powerful. That's a bit more than "slightly".

#69 Edited by blackace (21580 posts) -

@tormentos: www.fool.com is a blog site. You know that right? lol!! Everyone has an opinion.

#70 Edited by ACP_45 (616 posts) -

@kinectthedots: Tell me ..... are you only seeing what you want to see ?

Oh and I expect a No from you ..

#71 Edited by Strutten (1227 posts) -

@kinectthedots said:

@Strutten said:

@kinectthedots said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@lhughey said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

I don't understand what posters like Tormentos are trying to accomplish on this board. He is probably the most anti Microsoft, pro Sony troll in system wars. Yet I don't even think he owns a PS4.

I really think some people are paid shills. I can't understand the concept of spending lots of time to discredit a product that many people seem to like. It really trips me out when people have anti Xbox avatars or signatures. That's taking it way too far unless you have a reason...

I think someone here is confused about the purpose of this forum....lol.

... this thread it seems as if he wakes up in the morning and immediately looks up Microsoft stock quotes, hoping they went bankrupt. That's kind of sick.

Damn (about looking up stock quotes) so this thread shows that most lemmings are a lot worse than Tormentos, it's even more "sick"

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/4-million-plus-ps4-s-and-sony-is-still-junk-31046599/

Just take a quick look at El tormented's posting history. His obsession with plastic is beyond pathetic (every thread x1 or ms related he feels need to bash) thats kinda sick dude.. i would even dare to say that sony fanboys is the most arrogant and most (lala i cant hear you type of person) even worse than apple boys. its getting out of hand especially here, its effing entertainment devices guys get a grip. Both are great machines, just one alittle weaker thats all - whats is it you gain from this or why is there even a need for it ? facepalm (and yes both factions are pathetic some more insane than others)

PS : just look at front page there is about what 7-10 threads on xbox?( not locked at all ) and as for anti sony threads not really many 1-3 or so (which gets instant locked).. its beyond how this thread isnt locked or just too make an example (Gue1's thread which he changed topic, just so it could keep going * Rebellion thread which actually was a positive thread (turned into negative tormentos included) then it was change into MGS:GZ thread by Gue1 just too again too it going. and its still not locked wtf ?)

Where is the good ol' sw, where you actually could debate games and consoles. not this trolling nonsense..

lol, your post is a prime example of how blind and hypocritical xbox fanboys are.

First of all the link I posted shows how desperate the xbox fan base is on SW, posting on stuff that is not related to video games is beyond normal fanboyism yet it is a norm for xbox fanboy arguments.

Also, the reason why there are so many theads about negative xbox news and not locked is because...wait for it...that is all everyone is talking about at this time in videogames. It is no different than when PS3 was getting inferior mutiplats and a bunch of negative reports early last generation around 2006-2008

And, just like this thread, the reason why those threads aren't locked is because the arguments are supported by FACTS, links and reports related to those arguments. The fact that you prefer xbox and don't like seeing negative news about your favorite platform is a personal issue and means you take this place too seriously and shouldn't come to SW.

If the threads that are/were posted are lies and or aren't related to the xbox brand or videogames (like the link I showed you with lemmings bashing Sony based off stock falling) then I might agree with you-but that is not the case.

About arroant I can't hear you lala type of person.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/jesus-f-ing-chr-st-31095605/#1

You will never win that argument on a 1 to 1 fanboy call out between lemmings and cows so I wouldn't go there.

Im blind and an xbox fanboy now (only got PS 2-3-4 and psp and a single 360))?, no i just take out the typical fanboys (like you) for a little dance, and Goooood comeback dude, just like the others yawn. you post one thread ? against 7-10 ? (yes there is more than one obviously).. like acp said you are the the definition of hypocrisy.. atleast make some effort,
And as for the thread you posted that got locked, its a thread spammer, and tho its all massive fanboy talk - there is actually a good point in it. lately most of those threads (i refer anti sony, bad things about ps or sony* have been closed while ----> (Gue1's thread and threads like this, annnd typically the ones like this doesnt gets closed - which just proves my point even further) and why do you even support this and defends el tormented is hilarious pathetic.

Why i ask then?, Is it just because its/this is against ms (like your posting history) * because this is only typically fanboys bs, which is in actually most of ms/x1 if not all related threads - non this benefits/will not even remotely do any gamers or even sw warriors any good - this is pure trolling.

And as for the desperation part, its actually (across sites around the web) mostly cows and keep twisting things, (its the others - which again refers to lala i cant hear type of person, again worse than apple boys sorry) sure there are quite a few diehard lems ' but nowhere near the same amount of cows spinning things, like secret sauce etc etc(its even a cow thats keeps making threads on that subject, its got out of hand - no way to spin that and like you said ((( posting on stuff that is not related to video games is beyond normal fanboyism yet it is a norm for xbox fanboy arguments.))) Yet you do and are still here supporting this ? lol which again proves my point yet again, and how come this is yet again a cow thread ? facepalm dude massive one.

Ill just leave it by that, no need to comment any further.

All Bolded should prove my point with my last post and this, just if you didnt get the memo first time around.

And just by your comment i already won dude.

#72 Edited by tormentos (20548 posts) -

@GoldenElementXL said:

All of the fanboys need to stop drinking the Kool Aid. The difference is I see multiple Tormentos threads or posts everyday and maybe 1 or 2 Lem threads. To me it just seems like Cows are trying to 1up what the Lems did last gen but it is turning this place into an unbearable Trollfest. If you enjoy that then fine. But I wasn't a part of the lem trollfest and I will not join the cows in theirs.

Now i see your lying i barely make threads here,dude so basically you have an anti Tormentos agenda while you ignore every single lemming troll who post crap about the PS4 every day,in my eyes a fanboy is a fanboy,those who pretend not to be ones like you are basically the worse.

@acp_45 said:

@LJS9502_basic:

Ok so here is where Sony excelled.....

If you look back at the PS4 reveal and the Xbox One reveal...

Xbox One clearly had more information revealed than the PS4’s reveal.

Hell, the PS4 reveal only showed the PS4’s DualShock controller.

Xbox One was revealing their Ideas etc...

Sony was chilling and analyzing what Microsoft consumers were thinking of these ideas.

A lot of MS consumers were unhappy with what MS wanted to do.....

Sony just basically went to E3 and saw what gamers don’t want and then said that “They weren’t Xbox One” in fact they went all gaming.... because they saw that Xone consumers weren’t impressed with the regulations of the used games etc.... and then Sony got it all figured out...

Of course Microsoft saw this and changed a few things eventually after E3 but they didn’t drop their mandatory Kinect idea.

So Sony was using a very confident Microsoft...

And that’s why Marketing can get the most sales...

Trust me.... this is what companies do.....

Microsoft was way too confident..

This is also why I think these 2 consoles should have been released a few months apart....

On February the only thing sony didn't show was the console it self,it reveal spec and that the unit would not block used games like MS intentions were.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/02/21/ps4-will-not-blocked-used-games-yoshida-confirms/

The whole argument that sony waited until last minute to decide if they blocked use games is a total lie,and unlike the xbox one the PS4 didn't need an update on launch to remove DRM,which is something that MS had to do because backtracking from those policies take time to change in the game environment.

Unlike MS who remained silent for more than a year on those rumors,the problem with MS was simple they DIDN'T listen to what gamers wanted,the rumors about DRM,no used game and online require are old,in fact the first ones appear in January 2012 man don't tell me MS could change plans in 2 years,as the rumors grew stronger so did the outrage even more because they refuse to comment and give a simple no we will not block used games,MS thought that if they explain it on their words on E3 sugar coding it people would not care and what actually happen was the contrary then came the whole TV TV TV + $500 price man gamers have every right to be mad with MS,Sony didn't have to do things right or that good MS did all the work because they refuse to listen.

In fact MS didn't change anything right away,all the contrary it try to sugar coat it even more,it wasn't until they saw the abysmal pre-orders that they budge in fact Major Nelson claimed that changing those policies wasn't as easy as flipping a switch when it was been push by fans and sites,but as soon as the pre-orders came in and the PS4 let the xbox one in the dust flip...... switch flipped time to backtrack.

#73 Posted by Strutten (1227 posts) -

@GoldenElementXL said:

@Strutten: You know I've wanted to say something about this for a while. Anti Sony threads DO get locked pretty fast while anti Xbox threads go on for days. I have brought up things like this to mods in the past. I made a thread asking fanboys to prove they owned the consoles they praise. I got maybe 2 or 3 pics in a couple of pages before the thread got locked for not being System Wars related. I then sent the mod a message showing them 10 other posts that by their standards shouldn't be considered System Wars related. I was then told, "A cop can't pull every car over that is speeding. Just the ones they see." And no other threads were locked after that.

Pffft, i guess thats the new sw :/. just the past few days - frontpage was flooded by (anti ms/xbox) threads and instant lock on anti sony - its beyond how come there isnt some sort of standard here (meaning that how far people can go * this is getting pathetic and just in general they should lock pure trolling threads and non-related threads like this).. guess it only goes one way tho ( maysound fanboyish) but there isnt many threads here anymore, where you actually can debate specs, games or even the innards of the consoles.

#75 Posted by no-scope-AK47 (3053 posts) -

The right console is winning here. I think we can all agree the ps4 is the best next gen console. Sony also has the best first party and 3rd party with indie support. Sony even matches live gold features for less money with free games. Sony even has psn plus work across the vita/ps3 and ps4 with just one account unlike live gold that forces you to pay for another account.

Sony also does not hide features behind a pay wall. The wii u well that console is dead you saw how well Nintendo supported the wii lmao we know support will fall away from the wii u even sooner. Sony has also saved lems lets not forget from the anti-used games crusade. Sony will also force Nintendo to finally make changes to stay competitive in the current and upcoming console war.

For one I think the wii u will get another price drop this year. I also think that Nintendo will be forced to look at online gaming for real. I think Nintendo will also have to take a more pro western gaming out look. Sony is the best choice on console. The only better choice is being a hermit.

#76 Posted by Strutten (1227 posts) -

@tormentos: You are truly pathetic dude, nothing more nothing less - what is your gains if a may ask ? This is just pathetic dude, even by your standards.

and as for this (Now i see your lying i barely make threads here,dude so basically you have an anti Tormentos agenda while you ignore every single lemming troll who post crap about the PS4 every day,in my eyes a fanboy is a fanboy,those who pretend not to be ones like you are basically the worse.)

Even you know thats a lie, just take a peek on the frontpage - its quite the opposite dude. and funny enough you are in what 90 % of those threads bashing on effing daily basis, you dont even own a ps4 or x1 which your comment(s) here and above - actually in all threads just null and void - again its the quite opposite which is the cows (incl you tormentos), its tiresome now, we get it ps is leading and stronger so effing what ? i dont really think the common consumer care about resolution etc, if the games are good/great and if they do, they should have went with a pc.

#77 Posted by jsmoke03 (13372 posts) -

@PurpleMan5000 said:

This isn't surprising at all. Microsoft is selling a console that relies almost completely on 3rd party games, yet it plays those games worse than its competition and costs $100 more. I don't expect sales to really even pick up when they release the diskless version for $400. They need to release a diskless, kinectless version for $300 or they are going to have a very rough time this gen.

ummm i think the ps4 is more reliant on 3rd party right now...but off course thats going to change

@Heil68 said:

Meanwhile...

lol rly? daymn

#78 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (8157 posts) -

@jsmoke03 said:

@PurpleMan5000 said:

This isn't surprising at all. Microsoft is selling a console that relies almost completely on 3rd party games, yet it plays those games worse than its competition and costs $100 more. I don't expect sales to really even pick up when they release the diskless version for $400. They need to release a diskless, kinectless version for $300 or they are going to have a very rough time this gen.

ummm i think the ps4 is more reliant on 3rd party right now...but off course thats going to change

Yeah, I meant that Microsoft's company strategy is much more reliant on third parties, given that they either lost or shut down most of their good first party developers last gen.

#79 Edited by tormentos (20548 posts) -

@acp_45 said:

I don’t know why but System Wars is getting overrun by Sony fanatic fan cows....

Every now and then you’ll see a guy post something about new SDK kits on Xbox One the Cows go "secret sauce" as if it will never happen but updating SDK kits is very very very NORMAL !!!

And now this......... Ok Tormentos, My friend.. we know you want everything that isn’t Sony to burn to the ground.....

Yes they are also for PS4 so that mean the gap will remain,claiming that the xbox one will get some magical SDK that will make it perform like the PS4 is total bullsh** and show how little some people including your self know about hardware.

There is a gap between this 2 consoles that can't be close by drivers improvement or new SDK,worse most of the time those favor sony,since they ten to work to the metal on their hardware,something DX doesn't allow at least not to the PS4 level.

So not only there is a gap in power,sony tools are more advance now,and their API had less over head,add the fact that there PS4 doesn't have a complicated memory system and yeah you have an even bigger gap.

Like Tomb Raider clearly show.

@acp_45 said:

@tormentos: Look dude, I don’t think you know what happened at the Sony and MS console reveals.....

SONY CLEARLY USED Microsoft.

Sony barely showed anything of their console except for their controller...

MS showed off their console, kinect, controller as well as some radical ideas that a lot of people didn’t like.

Sony saw this and everything they were going to say at E3 was based off of the mistakes that Microsoft did (Ms basically stated their ideas).

Sony won because they let MS reveal way more than them...

This is how Marketing works and a lot of companies do this when they are in competition with each other.

I know because I studied Public Relations..... and this is basics.....

On Xbox One spec vs PS4 spec..:

Do you even know how little processing Weather Simulation takes in a game=== Very close to 0.

Xbox 360 and PS3 could do it...

KOJIMA IS ON PS4’s SIDE...... and i don’t blame them because they have been in a good relationship with Sony since the beginning of MSG

Please read my last post with EVIDENCE not my opinion like you...

Kujima even downplayed the PS4 advantage and claim the gap wasn't big,WTF so when he say that and lemming use it here it was ok,but when he show his game running at double the resolution on PS4 you start to cry fault play,,lol

Link to where it is stated by developers that weather simulation takes not performance at all,those are physic and require muscle to move,trying to imply that Kujima did it on PS4 because he favor sony is a sorry ass cry by fanboys,yeah so did Tomb Raider when on xbox one has half resolution effects,lower quality ones and still runs up to 30FPS slower,don't you get it.?

The PS4 is stronger DEAL with it..

#80 Posted by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

LOL @ the lem meltdowns and butthurt n this thread.

#81 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11691 posts) -

Part of that article is anecdotal and should not be taken seriously. For example I've been to my local Targets and Best Buy and have not seen either an X1 or PS4 in stock, but have seen plenty of both in stock at the few Gamestops I've been to.

#82 Posted by tormentos (20548 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

Again - NO DEVELOPER ARTICLE AGREES WITH YOU, THEY ALL AGREE WITH ME.

And, that 3.6 is an estimate. Again, if MS's distributor chain couldn't sell what MS was shipping, they'd have to cut manufacturing. That hasn't happened.

Owning you is getting rather easy. It's a nice break from having to think at work...

http://www.edge-online.com/news/power-struggle-the-real-differences-between-ps4-and-xbox-one-performance/

Really have you forget how developers that were anonymous to Edge claimed the PS4 was 50% stronger.?

Remember how you and other lemmings dismiss this as a rumor.?

The game in question apparently was Ryse which was 900p 20 something frames.

Once again no manufacturer will dare to say in the open that MS is cutting short shipments,also MS and sony make deal to get certain price by making certain number of units so if the deal was for 10 million units,they will keep producing xbox one even if they are not selling,that is MS responsibility not the manufacturer.

3.9 million were shipped only 3 millions sold,and january sold 143K so basically MS has sold like 3.2 million units out of those 3.9 million officially,while sony has sold 5.3 million units the gap is now more than 2 million and keeps growing,oh and by march it would probably be 3 millions if not more.

One can only guess how big the gap will be by years end,oh isn't that the time you predicted the xbox one will pass the PS4 in sales.?lol

@StormyJoe said:

Tormentos is now arguing the PS4 is 70% more powerful. That's a bit more than "slightly".

No i am been an extremist like you,who wanted to downplay the difference as just 15%..lol Funny how you can play with number but others can't...lol

One of your prediction is already down,2 more to go..lol

@blackace said:

@tormentos: www.fool.com is a blog site. You know that right? lol!! Everyone has an opinion.

What does been a blog site has to do with what they are reporting,and this is a message board doesn't mean all the info that is posted it is fake,they are reporting what other have report already,unless you want to pretend that the PS4 didn't outsell the xbox one by almost double numbers on January.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/i/34908649?wmlspartner=AKGBlS8SPlM&sourceid=27421928751918830393&oid=223073.1&affillinktype=10&veh=aff#ProductDetail

What the Blog is reporting is real dude your damage control is gold....lol

@Strutten said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

@Strutten: You know I've wanted to say something about this for a while. Anti Sony threads DO get locked pretty fast while anti Xbox threads go on for days. I have brought up things like this to mods in the past. I made a thread asking fanboys to prove they owned the consoles they praise. I got maybe 2 or 3 pics in a couple of pages before the thread got locked for not being System Wars related. I then sent the mod a message showing them 10 other posts that by their standards shouldn't be considered System Wars related. I was then told, "A cop can't pull every car over that is speeding. Just the ones they see." And no other threads were locked after that.

Pffft, i guess thats the new sw :/. just the past few days - frontpage was flooded by (anti ms/xbox) threads and instant lock on anti sony - its beyond how come there isnt some sort of standard here (meaning that how far people can go * this is getting pathetic and just in general they should lock pure trolling threads and non-related threads like this).. guess it only goes one way tho ( maysound fanboyish) but there isnt many threads here anymore, where you actually can debate specs, games or even the innards of the consoles.

Funny thing is that your posting history is here to fool..lol

#83 Edited by tormentos (20548 posts) -

@Kaze_no_Mirai said:

Part of that article is anecdotal and should not be taken seriously. For example I've been to my local Targets and Best Buy and have not seen either an X1 or PS4 in stock, but have seen plenty of both in stock at the few Gamestops I've been to.

Is not anecdotal at all and NPD confirmed that the xbox one is every where by the ton,the PS4 isn't and has a shortage and even with that shortage the PS4 outsold the xbox one by almost double numbers on MS best territory..

@Strutten:: You are truly pathetic dude, nothing more nothing less - what is your gains if a may ask ? This is just pathetic dude, even by your standards.

and as for thisEven you know thats a lie, just take a peek on the frontpage - its quite the opposite dude. and funny enough you are in what 90 % of those threads bashing on effing daily basis, you dont even own a ps4 or x1 which your comment(s) here and above - actually in all threads just null and void - again its the quite opposite which is the cows (incl you tormentos), its tiresome now, we get it ps is leading and stronger so effing what ? i dont really think the common consumer care about resolution etc, if the games are good/great and if they do, they should have went with a pc.

(Now i see your lying i barely make threads here,dude so basically you have an anti Tormentos agenda while you ignore every single lemming troll who post crap about the PS4 every day,in my eyes a fanboy is a fanboy,those who pretend not to be ones like you are basically the worse.)

The difference is I see multiple Tormentos threads

This is what he say that is a total lie i barely make threads here,and in no place claimed that i didn't post regular quote me,maybe you should learn how to read your reading is as bad as my writing skills.

Please prove me wrong my blind friend prove that i make multiple threads here...

I have only 1 thread on the first 5 pages of this room right now 1 thread an i created it today,and i didn't look further it could be more,now instead of single me out like the hypocrite that you defend just did,why don't you flame this me3x12 dude who has been on a posting spree making the same pro xbox one sh** that had been recycle by lemmings like 10 times,hell i think he had like 3 threads closed between yesterday and today.

#85 Posted by tyloss (846 posts) -

The amount of people that tried to derail this thread with personal attacks against the TC and some other notable ps fans are disgusting.

Can you grow the fuck up?

#86 Edited by StormyJoe (6748 posts) -

@tyloss said:

The amount of people that tried to derail this thread with personal attacks against the TC and some other notable ps fans are disgusting.

Can you grow the fuck up?

You obviously have not been subjected to Tormentos, newbie.

#87 Posted by speedfog (3466 posts) -

Okay.. That's good, not?

#88 Edited by tyloss (846 posts) -

@StormyJoe: Stop making excuses.

I've been here for 1.5 years now and Tormentos is very far from what you make him out to be. Tormentos at least posts links his only problem is he infers more from his sources than what is actually written.

#89 Edited by lundy86_4 (44525 posts) -

@tyloss said:

@StormyJoe: Stop making excuses.

I've been here for 1.5 years now and Tormentos is very far from what you make him out to be. Tormentos at least posts links his only problem is he infers more from his sources than what is actually written.

Tormentos is eltormento, and has been an idiot plaguing these boards for a while. In this instance, StormyJoe isn't far off. Still, I don't advocate any personal attacks, if there were some.

#90 Posted by LJS9502_basic (153045 posts) -

@acp_45 said:

@tormentos: Look dude, I don’t think you know what happened at the Sony and MS console reveals.....

SONY CLEARLY USED Microsoft.

Sony barely showed anything of their console except for their controller...

MS showed off their console, kinect, controller as well as some radical ideas that a lot of people didn’t like.

Sony saw this and everything they were going to say at E3 was based off of the mistakes that Microsoft did (Ms basically stated their ideas).

Sony won because they let MS reveal way more than them...

This is how Marketing works and a lot of companies do this when they are in competition with each other.

I know because I studied Public Relations..... and this is basics.....

On Xbox One spec vs PS4 spec..:

Do you even know how little processing Weather Simulation takes in a game=== Very close to 0.

Xbox 360 and PS3 could do it...

KOJIMA IS ON PS4’s SIDE...... and i don’t blame them because they have been in a good relationship with Sony since the beginning of MSG

LOL...conspiracy theorist.

#91 Edited by StormyJoe (6748 posts) -

@tyloss said:

@StormyJoe: Stop making excuses.

I've been here for 1.5 years now and Tormentos is very far from what you make him out to be. Tormentos at least posts links his only problem is he infers more from his sources than what is actually written.

LOL! Whatever, man. He's a tool, and I treat him as such. I have a lot of history arguing with him.

#92 Posted by -Rhett81- (3569 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

@timbers_WSU said:

@PurpleMan5000 said:

This isn't surprising at all. Microsoft is selling a console that relies almost completely on 3rd party games, yet it plays those games worse than its competition and costs $100 more. I don't expect sales to really even pick up when they release the diskless version for $400. They need to release a diskless, kinectless version for $300 or they are going to have a very rough time this gen.

Expain why the Xbone has more exclusives out and announved then? Also, why do Cows continue to lie and make shit up? It isn't like you fool anyone. It just makes you look sad and desparate.

I'll try to explain why the X1 might not be purchased by some gamers this gen...and I'm not talking about the fan boys that get one brand exclusively. I have bought all the consoles each for the last several generations. I like gaming. I like being able to play games I might not get if I restricted myself to only one or even two consoles.

Nintendo will always be Nintendo. To play their games....you have to purchase their console. Which isn't that bad of a deal since their consoles cost less. I believe they should always be the companion to whichever other console you buy...two should be the minimum.

On to Sony and MS. Both consoles have the same multi plats. What sets them apart is the exclusives. MS has a racing franchise and shooters. I don't really like either of the genres TBH. I bought my 360 before the PS3. It was less expensive at launch and had a price drop...which is when I picked mine up. I still had PS2 and Xbox games to keep me busy. I really don't early adopt. But looking over my library on the 360....most games were multi plats. I start a series on one console then I get the sequels on that console as well. So I enjoyed both consoles because I had games on both.

Now we come to this gen. Using last gen as a guide...and looking over announced games....MS doesn't really have much to sell their system to me at this time....and it's the more expensive console. The games I want I can get on the PS4. It costs less....has exclusives I do want.....or will judging by the first parties Sony has.....and has better specs. I am also working on building a gaming PC which gives me the option to still play MS games without a console.

Anyway....I think just labeling people as animal names does little justice to the thought processes that go into buying decisions. If down the line MS does something incredible...it's possible I'd pick one up....after a price drop or two though. It just doesn't look like that is going to happen going by history.

MS seems to be more interested in being a hub for entertainment than a gaming company IMO now.

Most sane post I've ever seen in SW. I give you a thumbs up. :)

#93 Edited by kinectthedots (2820 posts) -

@Strutten said:

@kinectthedots said:

@Strutten said:

@kinectthedots said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@lhughey said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

I don't understand what posters like Tormentos are trying to accomplish on this board. He is probably the most anti Microsoft, pro Sony troll in system wars. Yet I don't even think he owns a PS4.

I really think some people are paid shills. I can't understand the concept of spending lots of time to discredit a product that many people seem to like. It really trips me out when people have anti Xbox avatars or signatures. That's taking it way too far unless you have a reason...

I think someone here is confused about the purpose of this forum....lol.

... this thread it seems as if he wakes up in the morning and immediately looks up Microsoft stock quotes, hoping they went bankrupt. That's kind of sick.

Damn (about looking up stock quotes) so this thread shows that most lemmings are a lot worse than Tormentos, it's even more "sick"

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/4-million-plus-ps4-s-and-sony-is-still-junk-31046599/

Just take a quick look at El tormented's posting history. His obsession with plastic is beyond pathetic (every thread x1 or ms related he feels need to bash) thats kinda sick dude.. i would even dare to say that sony fanboys is the most arrogant and most (lala i cant hear you type of person) even worse than apple boys. its getting out of hand especially here, its effing entertainment devices guys get a grip. Both are great machines, just one alittle weaker thats all - whats is it you gain from this or why is there even a need for it ? facepalm (and yes both factions are pathetic some more insane than others)

PS : just look at front page there is about what 7-10 threads on xbox?( not locked at all ) and as for anti sony threads not really many 1-3 or so (which gets instant locked).. its beyond how this thread isnt locked or just too make an example (Gue1's thread which he changed topic, just so it could keep going * Rebellion thread which actually was a positive thread (turned into negative tormentos included) then it was change into MGS:GZ thread by Gue1 just too again too it going. and its still not locked wtf ?)

Where is the good ol' sw, where you actually could debate games and consoles. not this trolling nonsense..

lol, your post is a prime example of how blind and hypocritical xbox fanboys are.

First of all the link I posted shows how desperate the xbox fan base is on SW, posting on stuff that is not related to video games is beyond normal fanboyism yet it is a norm for xbox fanboy arguments.

Also, the reason why there are so many theads about negative xbox news and not locked is because...wait for it...that is all everyone is talking about at this time in videogames. It is no different than when PS3 was getting inferior mutiplats and a bunch of negative reports early last generation around 2006-2008

And, just like this thread, the reason why those threads aren't locked is because the arguments are supported by FACTS, links and reports related to those arguments. The fact that you prefer xbox and don't like seeing negative news about your favorite platform is a personal issue and means you take this place too seriously and shouldn't come to SW.

If the threads that are/were posted are lies and or aren't related to the xbox brand or videogames (like the link I showed you with lemmings bashing Sony based off stock falling) then I might agree with you-but that is not the case.

About arroant I can't hear you lala type of person.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/jesus-f-ing-chr-st-31095605/#1

You will never win that argument on a 1 to 1 fanboy call out between lemmings and cows so I wouldn't go there.

Im blind and an xbox fanboy now (only got PS 2-3-4 and psp and a single 360))?, no i just take out the typical fanboys (like you) for a little dance, and Goooood comeback dude, just like the others yawn. you post one thread ? against 7-10 ? (yes there is more than one obviously).. like acp said you are the the definition of hypocrisy.. atleast make some effort,

And as for the thread you posted that got locked, its a thread spammer, and tho its all massive fanboy talk - there is actually a good point in it. lately most of those threads (i refer anti sony, bad things about ps or sony* have been closed while ----> (Gue1's thread and threads like this, annnd typically the ones like this doesnt gets closed - which just proves my point even further) and why do you even support this and defends el tormented is hilarious pathetic.

Why i ask then?, Is it just because its/this is against ms (like your posting history) * because this is only typically fanboys bs, which is in actually most of ms/x1 if not all related threads - non this benefits/will not even remotely do any gamers or even sw warriors any good - this is pure trolling.

And as for the desperation part, its actually (across sites around the web) mostly cows and keep twisting things, (its the others - which again refers to lala i cant hear type of person, again worse than apple boys sorry) sure there are quite a few diehard lems ' but nowhere near the same amount of cows spinning things, like secret sauce etc etc(its even a cow thats keeps making threads on that subject, its got out of hand - no way to spin that and like you said ((( posting on stuff that is not related to video games is beyond normal fanboyism yet it is a norm for xbox fanboy arguments.))) Yet you do and are still here supporting this ? lol which again proves my point yet again, and how come this is yet again a cow thread ? facepalm dude massive one.

Ill just leave it by that, no need to comment any further.

All Bolded should prove my point with my last post and this, just if you didnt get the memo first time around.

And just by your comment i already won dude.

So much fail and mental gymnastics on your part to say absolutely nothing.

All that talk about hypocracy and BS and look at the bold. You are another contradicting fanboy drone like all the rest here trying to say tormentos did something wrong with this thread.

You talk all this shit about Tormentos and then go on to say that the "stock" thread made by lemmings had a good point. Way to go buddy, Congrats, you just lost any argument you had against Tormentos in this thead moot. And you konw what, that is the reason why I interjected that link in this thread to begin with.

My post in this thread had nothing to do with supporting the argument Tormentos was making (even tho he had every right to make it seeing as how it is relating specifically to xbox one) but to address the negative comments about him posting it when lemmings were supporting that "stock" thread to bash sony and not one of you talking down on Torm had a problem with it, even tho it wasn't even directly related to the playstation brand or video games. Way to go hypocrites!

I hope that clears thing ups for you. Maybe you will come at me with more mental gymnastics trying to paint what lemmings posted and supported as ok and how this thread torm made is just fanboyish and wrong or maybe you will stop.

#94 Posted by sukraj (24229 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

You are more than welcome to your own opinion. I'm not saying the Xbox One is or isn't the worst console available. But what is the point of getting on a message board and trashing a video game console day after day? What do you have to gain?

It's System Wars. There will be people who lie, distort, misquote, miseducate, redirect criticism or just defend the XBox for no gain either. It's part of the fun. Relax, no one takes this all seriously.

I do it for the ownage, and XBone is a gold mine.

yes its all mine

#95 Posted by no-scope-AK47 (3053 posts) -

As much fun as it is to poke fun at the xflop nothing beats the fun had on the ps3 launch.

Loading Video...

#96 Posted by Shewgenja (11591 posts) -

@no-scope-AK47 said:

As much fun as it is to poke fun at the xflop nothing beats the fun had on the ps3 launch.

Loading Video...

GOD such good times! Although, I must admit.. "XBox will be the next watercooler" had me in stitches when I was watching that XBone reveal on webcast!

#97 Edited by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

The lem damage control in this thread has reached critical levels....

People are now writing essays to defend the Xbone under-performing lol.

#98 Posted by no-scope-AK47 (3053 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

As much fun as it is to poke fun at the xflop nothing beats the fun had on the ps3 launch.

Loading Video...

GOD such good times! Although, I must admit.. "XBox will be the next watercooler" had me in stitches when I was watching that XBone reveal on webcast!

You know MS saw how Sony screwed up last gen and what do they do ??

The same damn thing almost. They come out with a console that cost more with features gamers don't need and is harder to dev for with less power. They even wanted to block used games till Sony made this video.

Loading Video...

#99 Edited by betamaxx83 (360 posts) -

It's funny how Lems are all like "wow you don't have a life, bashing Microsoft" blah n blah.... Yet when the PS3 was struggling after the holidays all the Lems we're doing the same thing as Cows are doing.... Except Cows didn't call for truce or this bashing needs to end.

System wars is fun, if it's not perhaps your in the wrong forum.

#100 Posted by Garfield360UK (20186 posts) -

This topic is being locked. To debate and discuss issues such as sales is fine and well within the system wars forum (comparing different consoles and sales data, software trends, etc). However, this topic is being derailed. In the future please either use opinions, or if you are using facts, please try to list sources of data.

Thank you.