respawn confirmed @ sony event (UPDATE. EA on stage)

• 140 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

The only person that seems upset is you.

why would in the world i be upset over this lol? thats how i know how lame you are because you think other people actually are that into this to actually be emotionally involved in this. i mean cmon man...grow up.

Ironic post is ironic....

yea, ur mad LOL. now that fact, is obvious XD

let it go man...its really not that serious.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

Having played TF, I dont think it's that big of deal to go to Sony platforms. It's already multi plat and it really didn't deliver. People have already moved on.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@tymeservesfate said:

why would in the world i be upset over this lol? thats how i know how lame you are because you think other people actually are that into this to actually be emotionally involved in this. i mean cmon man...grow up.

Ironic post is ironic....

yea, ur mad LOL. now that fact, is obvious XD

let it go man...its really not that serious.

I would point out the irony in that you're ranting in another thread and dead serious plus you stole the comment I said about you but something tells me nothing gets through to you.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Its going to be an event filled wuth multiplats and a couple of exclusives with no release date. Thats it.

lol the tears.....

It's all he has.

my goodness, i make one small comment on a whim and it seems to have upset so many...mmyyyy goodness LOL. proceed gentlemen.

The only person that seems upset is you.

I want you to try something, don't be such a hypocrite. I know you can do it, I just know it!

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts
Loading Video...

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#106  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

Believe the hype. Sony is gonna assassinate the competition and without the need of any compelling games.

cry moar

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

Sony: ...crap the EA access thing worked....what will we do when we refused it?.....shit I know quick someone sell another batch of real estate......

Sony: *hands EA 500 million* please include us....

EA: *looks up and down* its gonna take FAR more then that to get EA access onboard.

Sony: NO EA NO.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By tymeservesfate

@Chutebox: lol, i'm really under ur thin skin huh? Look man, its not my fault you are shit at discussing subjects. I gave you a few chances to make sense...you couldnt. **** it. But do u have to whine on all my posts now because i think ur shitat this LOL? U don't need to acknowledge me...im not even here much. But if it makes you feel better im all for it. its funny anyway XD

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By tymeservesfate

@LJS9502_basic: what thread am i ranting in? O_o

I've just responded to posts in this and once in a thread i just made. And responded once to Tormentos, once...which was an old message. I havent been on here for a few days... So what ranting? Link?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#110 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@Heil68 said:

Having played TF, I dont think it's that big of deal to go to Sony platforms. It's already multi plat and it really didn't deliver. People have already moved on.

agreed. Short game life in my household as well.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

5 is not 65. Almost all of those 65 are little indie titles that have no business being in the same sentence as "system seller"; unless that sentence is "they are not system selling titles". Plus, you admit that 60 of those 65 are indie games, but you fail to mention that in your other post. Again, you were being deceitful.

And no, downplaying indie titles is not a joke. 99% of them sell maybe 100K units. Almost all of them are not system selling titles. Oh yea! - I am going to run out right now and get a PS4 to play "Street Ponchos"!

Is not 65 any more is actually,stop your sorry ass damage control.

Towerfall is higher rated than KI,DR3,F5,Killzone,Drive club LBP3,you name it a game is a game.

What fu**ing system sellers the xbox one has.? Because not even Halo MCC is selling great,the xbox one right now is selling on $170 dollars less than last year alone,like the PS4 it doesn't have a single game that scream get a damn XBO non,i can happily admit it i don't think you can.

I claim the PS4 has 65 more games thane the xbox one PROVE ME WRONG IF YOU CAN.

Is funny the same lemming who hyped sales,graphics and indies last gen,now don't care about sales,don't care about graphics and don't care about indies should i go thread hunting for xbox 360 games like Limbo or super meat boy to see how you lemming fu**ing hype them.?

Stop been a hypocrite indies count period can handle the fact that MS loss them that is your problem dude they still count.

The xbox one and PS4 don't have a single system seller,period they sold on COD and multiplatforms crap and those are the best selling games.

@clyde46 said:

Don't speak bad of the PS4 in front of El Tomato, he'll flip his shit.

I wasn't talking to him,and i am right you closet lemming.

Your own link (in the previous post) proves my case. Your link. Your "65 more games" includes such awesome digital titles as "Street Ponchos" adn "Tennis in Your Face", and you are using those games to claim some sort of PS4 advantage.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#112 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

GTFO with titanfall plz do not disturb this god 20th anniversary with your dudebro crap

DO NOT EA!! stay in MS sack

Zelda187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#113 Zelda187
Member since 2005 • 1047 Posts

Couldn't give a shit less about Titanflop. Drop a turd on it.

Wake me up when Bethesda/Rockstar announce Fallout 4 or a sequel to Red Dead

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#114  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@navyguy21 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Cows get to see titanfall? Probably

this event is goinb to be big, I can feel it "Greatness for Everyone -- Panel with representatives from Titanfall developer Respawn Entertainment"

Source is gs article, on tablet cant link, google quoted if u dont believe

It said a developer from respawn would be on the developer panel..........no?

"Panel with representatives from Titanfall developer Respawn Entertainment, 505 Games, Sony's MLB development team, and Sony's University Relations team. It's the perfect panel for people hoping to learn how to break into the game industry, Monacelli says"

Yes. At a sony event though, why would they invite a dev that has never created anything for sony? Seems weird. Too early to announce sequel so maybe goty edition or they confirm their next game will release for ps4

You do know that Respawn is owned by EA right. How many games have EA created for Sony consoles? Dude, please get a clue. Seems like this is a panel that will be discussing future games. Why wouldn't Respawn make future games on the PS4?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Shewgenja

Titanfall didn't hold my interest for long, but to this day when anyone I know on Facebook gets an XBone, their friends recommend it as a must-have game. Which is to say, XBone has a pretty soft lineup in the grand scheme of things, but the casual gamer has their fun with the title all the same.

I think, among most of us core gamers, Titanfall going to the PS4 wouldn't be some big deal beyond drudging up some threads from a year ago where Lems claimed it would be a god-tier FPS and laugh at them. What would be interesting is if this was how Respawn plan on announcing TF2 or a new IP with a bigger focus on content.

What is already important about all of this is the fact that EA scrambled to negotiate retaining the rights to the TF IP as a result of soft XBone sales. MSes ability to draw in IP like they could last gen has withered completely away all year long. Be it Ryse and Dead Rising 3 going to the PC or Plants Vs Zombies eventually ending up on the PS4. Now, the crown jewel of E3 2012 developer, is yet another in a growing list of dominoes to fall.

Zelda187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#116  Edited By Zelda187
Member since 2005 • 1047 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

Why do you have to say such stupid shit? You KNOW those 65 are mostly indy arcade games, but you present the number as if they were retail AAA titles. This is not a case of believing misinformation, or stating an opinion. - you know what you are saying is deceitful.

You know what that makes you? A liar.

Shit.? WTF man a game is a game MS payed billions for fu**ing mindcraft which is a fu**ing Indie game,the fact that even Mindcraft surpassed even Halo 4 on xbox live says it all,who was 2012 Game of the year on this site.?

It wasn't Mass Effect 3 or even Halo 4,it was freaking Journey a 2 hour Indie game,there is a truck load of indie games higher rated than many sony and MS exclusives and multiplatforms to.

http://www.listwar.com/released-games/

I am not making anything up the PS4 has 86 retail games the xbox one 81,5 more games there.

Digital the PS4 has 116 the xbox one has 53.

Not only the PS4 has more retail games,it also has more digital games by a land slide,every game count and all games are valid sorry to burst you bubble but in the real market i can have any of those 202 games listed on PS4 so yeah they are valid,and many have way better score than allot of XBO games.

So yeah 202 games vs 134 games is not even close..

Trying to downplay indies when MS it self payed billions for Mindcraft is a joke xbox fans love indies if anything this is a huge hit for MS.

5 is not 65. Almost all of those 65 are little indie titles that have no business being in the same sentence as "system seller"; unless that sentence is "they are not system selling titles". Plus, you admit that 60 of those 65 are indie games, but you fail to mention that in your other post. Again, you were being deceitful.

And no, downplaying indie titles is not a joke. 99% of them sell maybe 100K units. Almost all of them are not system selling titles. Oh yea! - I am going to run out right now and get a PS4 to play "Street Ponchos"!

LOL I hate this argument

Who gives a shit if indie games aren't "system sellers". What exactly does the XBone have that's a "system seller"? The Master Chief Collection is a broken, buggy mess which absolutely deserves the title of "Flop of the Year".

Who the hell is running out to throw down $400 on an XBone to play a goofy, over the top sandbox like Sunset Overdrive or yet another run of the mill racing game like Forza?

No console has a "system seller" at the moment besides maybe the Wii U if you're into games like Bayonetta 2 and Super Smash Bros.

The PS4 has Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, The Order, Silent Hills, Deep Down, Ratchet and Clank, No Mans Sky, The Tomorrow Children, WiLD, Rime, etc. all slated to be released in 2015.

What the hell does the XBone have coming soon on the exclusive front? Quantum Break, Scalebound...and yet another Halo game? And at this point, who has one ounce of faith in 343 to not **** up Halo 5?

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 blackace

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@clyde46 said:

So its started?

no its this sat at 17:00 gmt. peter moore confirmed to be coming on stage to announce something

Yeah, he'll come on stage, raise his sleeve up and show a tatoo for The Sims 4. Won't that be a surprise.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#118  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

I really hope it's not Titanfail related and a new IP.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@Heirren said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@Heirren: @ghostwarrior786: It helps to use original Russian voice track, however when the game introduces stealth segments and gasmasks, it looses up its structure somewhat, have you gotten this far? And the stealth is really challenging. There are two different endings so this game isn't all linear in the end.

I'm right near the beginning, which is why I asked if it opens up at all. I bought it so I want to give it a shot, ya know? The gas mask is maybe 20 minutes in, if that. I'm just wondering if it keeps the same slow, stringed, overly dramatic try and make me cry poorly modeled npc feeling its been going for.

I finished it 4 years ago, so I might not be remembering it exactly, but it gets really better as it progresses, its stealth is brutal and uncompromising. Later on, you really feel alone, and underpowered vs really tough enemies that you have to strategically lure away and take down.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Chutebox

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox: lol, i'm really under ur thin skin huh? Look man, its not my fault you are shit at discussing subjects. I gave you a few chances to make sense...you couldnt. **** it. But do u have to whine on all my posts now because i think ur shitat this LOL? U don't need to acknowledge me...im not even here much. But if it makes you feel better im all for it. its funny anyway XD

And it continues. Bravo

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22669 Posts

@clyde46: you feel old? I was 16 when the first playstation came out bro.... I'm like a fossil.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 TheEroica  Moderator

@Shewgenja: Ace Frehley for President.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Zelda187 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

Why do you have to say such stupid shit? You KNOW those 65 are mostly indy arcade games, but you present the number as if they were retail AAA titles. This is not a case of believing misinformation, or stating an opinion. - you know what you are saying is deceitful.

You know what that makes you? A liar.

Shit.? WTF man a game is a game MS payed billions for fu**ing mindcraft which is a fu**ing Indie game,the fact that even Mindcraft surpassed even Halo 4 on xbox live says it all,who was 2012 Game of the year on this site.?

It wasn't Mass Effect 3 or even Halo 4,it was freaking Journey a 2 hour Indie game,there is a truck load of indie games higher rated than many sony and MS exclusives and multiplatforms to.

http://www.listwar.com/released-games/

I am not making anything up the PS4 has 86 retail games the xbox one 81,5 more games there.

Digital the PS4 has 116 the xbox one has 53.

Not only the PS4 has more retail games,it also has more digital games by a land slide,every game count and all games are valid sorry to burst you bubble but in the real market i can have any of those 202 games listed on PS4 so yeah they are valid,and many have way better score than allot of XBO games.

So yeah 202 games vs 134 games is not even close..

Trying to downplay indies when MS it self payed billions for Mindcraft is a joke xbox fans love indies if anything this is a huge hit for MS.

LOL I hate this argument

Who gives a shit if indie games aren't "system sellers". What exactly does the XBone have that's a "system seller"? The Master Chief Collection is a broken, buggy mess which absolutely deserves the title of "Flop of the Year".

Who the hell is running out to throw down $400 on an XBone to play a goofy, over the top sandbox like Sunset Overdrive or yet another run of the mill racing game like Forza?

No console has a "system seller" at the moment besides maybe the Wii U if you're into games like Bayonetta 2 and Super Smash Bros.

The PS4 has Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, The Order, Silent Hills, Deep Down, Ratchet and Clank, No Mans Sky, The Tomorrow Children, WiLD, Rime, etc. all slated to be released in 2015.

What the hell does the XBone have coming soon on the exclusive front? Quantum Break, Scalebound...and yet another Halo game? And at this point, who has one ounce of faith in 343 to not **** up Halo 5?

I really don't care if you *hate* it or not. If you are using "number of games" as an argument for the validity or preference of a title, Indies like "Street Ponchos", a tennis game, a chess game, or a golf game should not be put up to the same standard as major retail title.

So, saying "The PS4 is better" because in 2015, it will have "Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, The Order, Silent Hills, Deep Down, Ratchet and Clank, etc" is a valid point - I am not arguing that. But saying "PS4 for the Win" because of "Tennis in Your Face"...not so much.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 tymeservesfate

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

And it continues. Bravo

yea, i'm under your skin, lmao. i barely post on here anymore but the few posts i have made you came crying on damn near every one. i'm in your ****'n head boy... :]

bravo indeed...i want more THAT lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#125 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

If it still doesnt have a single player campaign I still dont give a sh!t

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

And it continues. Bravo

yea, i'm under your skin, lmao. i barely post on here anymore but the few posts i have made you came crying on damn near every one. i'm in your ****'n head boy... :]

I love you, even though SONY, the current gen 8 leader with the world's most powerful video game system to have ever been created is on a ROLL and will probably get TF2. (8^)

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Shewgenja

@TheEroica said:

@Shewgenja: Ace Frehley for President.

Hell yes!

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 blackace

Looks like it won't be Titanfall 2 or Mass Effect 4 being announced at Sony's Event.

http://gamingbolt.com/titanfall-2-wont-be-announced-for-ps4xbox-one-eas-special-announcement-is-not-mass-effect-4

I would rather they announced a new game to be honest.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Chutebox

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

And it continues. Bravo

Scary thing is you believe the stupid shit that you say.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 TheEroica  Moderator

@Shewgenja: I actually have a tattoo of the solo album cover. DimebagDarrell style. Worship the spaceman.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Shewgenja

@TheEroica said:

@Shewgenja: I actually have a tattoo of the solo album cover. DimebagDarrell style. Worship the spaceman.

Good sir, I recommend you check out the guitarist Marzi Montazeri as a fellow rock connoisseur. I believe you will find more of what you like.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@blackace said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@navyguy21 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Cows get to see titanfall? Probably

this event is goinb to be big, I can feel it "Greatness for Everyone -- Panel with representatives from Titanfall developer Respawn Entertainment"

Source is gs article, on tablet cant link, google quoted if u dont believe

It said a developer from respawn would be on the developer panel..........no?

"Panel with representatives from Titanfall developer Respawn Entertainment, 505 Games, Sony's MLB development team, and Sony's University Relations team. It's the perfect panel for people hoping to learn how to break into the game industry, Monacelli says"

Yes. At a sony event though, why would they invite a dev that has never created anything for sony? Seems weird. Too early to announce sequel so maybe goty edition or they confirm their next game will release for ps4

You do know that Respawn is owned by EA right. How many games have EA created for Sony consoles? Dude, please get a clue. Seems like this is a panel that will be discussing future games. Why wouldn't Respawn make future games on the PS4?

haha u clown at least know u facts before u start posting shit. repawn is a private company, they are owned by ea at all, ea just have a publishing deal with them. and ea are coming on stage and repawn will be at the event so its not a stretch to think they could announce something for ps4 considering it is a sony event

i know u are butthurt that xbawk is losing another 'exclusive' but please dont post in blind rage, its ok. the sooner u accept xbawk has no 'exclusives' u will be fine

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#133  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

Oh I apologize. Thought we were somewhat cool enough on this board to dialogue with each other. Don't tell me you think the things you share here are completely objective and needed.

This can be said about anyone. I just didn't feel like the comment was needed, as if you were insecure about me saying Sony's conference would still be longer if they based it around first party while Microsoft's would be the shortest. I never said anything about subjectivity regarding the content because I know that would have been hard to prove as fact.

Zero5000X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Zero5000X
Member since 2004 • 8314 Posts

People are still begging for Titanfall?

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator

@Shewgenja: I'll check it out. Always interested in good axe.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 TheEroica  Moderator

@Shewgenja: wow... The technique.. Crazy good. Love the nickname "the high priest of distortion"... I want to be called something awesome like that. Haha

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Shewgenja

@TheEroica said:

@Shewgenja: wow... The technique.. Crazy good. Love the nickname "the high priest of distortion"... I want to be called something awesome like that. Haha

He's also a super nice dude. \m/ Rock on man, glad I could turn you on to some good tunes.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#138 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@cainetao11 said:

Oh I apologize. Thought we were somewhat cool enough on this board to dialogue with each other. Don't tell me you think the things you share here are completely objective and needed.

This can be said about anyone. I just didn't feel like the comment was needed, as if you were insecure about me saying Sony's conference would still be longer if they based it around first party while Microsoft's would be the shortest. I never said anything about subjectivity regarding the content because I know that would have been hard to prove as fact.

To the point? I have always learned from, and respected you as a poster here. You are a good dialogue person. I've been posting here so long, the main things I have learned are: you better have a shit load of evidence when debating with @SolidTy, @jgx4champ, @charizard1605-, @lundy86_4, @Heil68, @foxhound_fox, and @TheEroica. @Stevo_the_gamer as well. These users have known me for years and taught me much about gaming and this non sense, for fun forum. Not ONE comment here is NEEDED. I never said you would/could be insecure about anything. That subtext was derived by YOU.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 tymeservesfate

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

And it continues. Bravo

Scary thing is you believe the stupid shit that you say.

lol, you don't know what i believe or think obviously. your feelings are just hurt and you want to bitch and whine at me whenever you can, that's all you know.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#141  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9543 Posts

Didn't care about Titanfall and wont care about Titanfall 2 unless a WHOLE LOT changes. Hopefully it is something else.