Resolutiongate coming to an end soon?????

• 116 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kbanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kbanna
Member since 2011 • 741 Posts

The Crew along with a few other new games are achieving resolution parity. What will be the new "power difference" claim going forward??? http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/the_crew/news/the_crew_runs_at_native_1080p_30fps_on_both_ps4_and_xbox_one.htmlalong

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@kbanna said:

The Crew along with a few other new games are achieving resolution parody. What will be the new "power difference" claim going forward??? http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/the_crew/news/the_crew_runs_at_native_1080p_30fps_on_both_ps4_and_xbox_one.htmlalong

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

Parity, not parody.

And yeah, console gamers talking like resolution matters to them is a load of tripe. Shouldn't have happened in the first place, but gaming media adding fuel to the fire was no help either.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

a race game...LOL

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

I would expect that games will start becoming more demanding and that neither console will be able to run most of them at 1080p within a year or two.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7  Edited By Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

@Krelian-co: Oh stop, don't be a complete ass

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

If the devs want to achieve parity, then every version will look and run only as good as the weakest platform. (The X1)

If you read the article, this is unfortunately the path the devs for this particular game took.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

"really trying to get parity across all versions, so it's something that’s important to us not to branch out and not do individual things for individual platforms."

the Crew will look like a x360 game confirmed thx to the Weakest link Xbone

both consoles holding pc back and xbone the industry confirmed

kbanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 kbanna

@I_can_haz said:

@kbanna said:

The Crew along with a few other new games are achieving resolution parody. What will be the new "power difference" claim going forward??? http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/the_crew/news/the_crew_runs_at_native_1080p_30fps_on_both_ps4_and_xbox_one.htmlalong

Lol True. Fixed

Prawephet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Prawephet
Member since 2014 • 385 Posts

The Xbox One only has one chance at resolution parity with ps4. That chance would be becoming the lead development platform for all games and for devs to not care about pushing the ps4 version. For both of these things to happen the Xbox One needs to sell about 5,000,000 consoles overnight and then sell another 5 million the next night. Since the PS4 is outselling the xbone everywhere we will likely see the ps4 become lead platform which just means worse games for the One. If anything the gap will only get wider unless the One starts to sell.

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

Cows are jerks lol

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@prawephet said:

The Xbox One only has one chance at resolution parity with ps4. That chance would be becoming the lead development platform for all games and for devs to not care about pushing the ps4 version. For both of these things to happen the Xbox One needs to sell about 5,000,000 consoles overnight and then sell another 5 million the next night. Since the PS4 is outselling the xbone everywhere we will likely see the ps4 become lead platform which just means worse games for the One. If anything the gap will only get wider unless the One starts to sell.

fuk logic, DIRECTX DEVKIT CLOUD HIDDEN GPU BLA BLA BLA BLA

gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

#14 gamecubepad
Member since 2003 • 7214 Posts

It's never going to catch PS4. The performance gap is like PS2 to Xbox.

The has been known for a while and DF even did image quality comparisons at 900p and 1080p. It's not a huge issue compared to last gen where dropping res was easily discernible.

Either way MS is gonna take you for $100 over the PS4 for less power on the basis that Kinect makes up for it. Which it doesn't. I feel like MS is on this dirty staggered rollout, either because they're behind the curve, or perhaps they just intended to take the hardcore base hostage and molest them with bad pricing models and dreams of clouds.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#15 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

At what cost though? The Xbox One is more than capable of 1080p, it just needs to make more sacrifices to get there. That's just how it is.

As devs push rendering on both the PS4 and Xbox One, expect more and more compromises to be made. Algorithms will be improved, rendering will be optimized, new techniques will be developed, but the PS4 and Xbox One's hardware will not change which means eventually you hit a limit on what you can render.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b
deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b
Member since 2014 • 776 Posts

@kbanna said:

The Crew along with a few other new games are achieving resolution parity. What will be the new "power difference" claim going forward??? http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/the_crew/news/the_crew_runs_at_native_1080p_30fps_on_both_ps4_and_xbox_one.htmlalong

The Crew looks awful. The X1 better be able to run it in 1080P.

kbanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 kbanna

@Wasdie said:

At what cost though? The Xbox One is more than capable of 1080p, it just needs to make more sacrifices to get there. That's just how it is.

As devs push rendering on both the PS4 and Xbox One, expect more and more compromises to be made. Algorithms will be improved, rendering will be optimized, new techniques will be developed, but the PS4 and Xbox One's hardware will not change which means eventually you hit a limit on what you can render.

True, but even "perceived" parity is a win. If games get to the point where multiplates are both 1080p 60fps, or 1080p 30fps, then only videofiles and number-counters are gonna trip over the differences. If the Ps4 gets better explosions , or physics being rendered ....honestly I only think a vocal minority would care. ( Prob from this site as well as other internent forums).

As long as my overall gaiming experience is not clearly lagging behind my neighbor who owns a competing console, I doubt its gonna matter as much as some would have you believe. The problem now is that there is a GLARING issue with me paying $100 more for a system that cannot seem to render a multiplate at the same fidelity as its competitor. And as long as that can remain an perceived issue, MS will not make any traction.

When/if we get to the point where the differences become physics, number of plants on the screen, textures more crisp on one version etc, I think the majority of new buyers are simply going to go with the system their friends are gaming on.

kbanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 kbanna

@gamecubepad said:

It's never going to catch PS4. The performance gap is like PS2 to Xbox.

The has been known for a while and DF even did image quality comparisons at 900p and 1080p. It's not a huge issue compared to last gen where dropping res was easily discernible.

Either way MS is gonna take you for $100 over the PS4 for less power on the basis that Kinect makes up for it. Which it doesn't. I feel like MS is on this dirty staggered rollout, either because they're behind the curve, or perhaps they just intended to take the hardcore base hostage and molest them with bad pricing models and dreams of clouds.

Sure it is. Didn't seem to bother you Sony fans "Gameplay over graphics" right?

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

Resolution is just one of many factors that constitute graphics performance. The 360 and PS3 had 1080p/60fps games throughout last gen, true story! Does that mean the 7th gen consoles are equal to the new machines in performance? Of course not.

There is never going to be PARITY between the two systems in capability this gen. One has inferior hardware to the other and that's just the way it is. A game that runs equally well on both platforms will simply mean one system is using fewer available resources than the other.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

Nope, PS4 will be THE place for mulit plats this gen.

kbanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 kbanna

@Heil68 said:

Nope, PS$ will be THE place for mulit plats this gen.

Where do you think the place for multi plats was last gen and why?

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Wasdie  Moderator

@kbanna said:

True, but even "perceived" parity is a win. If games get to the point where multiplates are both 1080p 60fps, or 1080p 30fps, then only videofiles and number-counters are gonna trip over the differences. If the Ps4 gets better explosions , or physics being rendered ....honestly I only think a vocal minority would care. ( Prob from this site as well as other internent forums).

As long as my overall gaiming experience is not clearly lagging behind my neighbor who owns a competing console, I doubt its gonna matter as much as some would have you believe. The problem now is that there is a GLARING issue with me paying $100 more for a system that cannot seem to render a multiplate at the same fidelity as its competitor. And as long as that can remain an perceived issue, MS will not make any traction.

When/if we get to the point where the differences become physics, number of plants on the screen, textures more crisp on one version etc, I think the majority of new buyers are simply going to go with the system their friends are gaming on.

The differences in the hardware are large enough where the PS4 will always have the visual edge. Even if both can run 1080p60, you'll still notice a better picture on the PS4. That said, most people won't care.

What I predict is that the Xbox One will always struggle to maintain the resolution, framerate, or both when compared to the PS4 version.

That said, most people don't care anyways and it's more argued by fanboys on the internet than it influences people's decisions in the real world.

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

What is this game

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#24  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

resolution "parody"

Damn lems showing their ignorance once again, i guess it is a pre requisite for being a lem that you have to be ignorant and/or dumb.

Sort of like your sentence structure? Proper structure would have used a period rather than a comma, as you already had your group and subject defined. The next is a hypothesis of your first statement.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

Lol, people will complain about everything. If the game is damn good, and then I get 1080p on the One, I will be satisfied. If it ships 30fps solid no big deal so long as content wise and quality wise the game delivers. As for parity, everything gets updated these days and even if the fps doesn't change different effects on the PS4 might be the difference or texture quality. I have never in all the years I have gamed seen such a sensitive group of gaming fans as the Cow.

gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

#26 gamecubepad
Member since 2003 • 7214 Posts

@kbanna said:

Sure it is. Didn't seem to bother you Sony fans "Gameplay over graphics" right?

I'm waiting to see how it plays out with new hd twins. I feel like I'm getting more value from the indie community on PC.

What's disconcerting is that even with the resolution drop, the One seems to be experiencing worse framerates than PS4. Could this suggest a bottleneck? Perhaps. All we know is that games don't look all that different at 900p compared to 1080p, but framerate is still a big, big question.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Heil68

@kbanna said:

@Heil68 said:

For most of it the 360 because it was easier to develop for over the cell. Now PS4 enjoys PS4 architecture, along with being the world's most powerful video game console to have ever been created in the history of video games. Oh how the tides have turned.

kbanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 kbanna

@Wasdie said:

@kbanna said:

The differences in the hardware are large enough where the PS4 will always have the visual edge. Even if both can run 1080p60, you'll still notice a better picture on the PS4. That said, most people won't care.

What I predict is that the Xbox One will always struggle to maintain the resolution, framerate, or both when compared to the PS4 version.

That said, most people don't care anyways and it's more argued by fanboys on the internet than it influences people's decisions in the real world.

I disagree. The fact that Infamous and Ryse are the two best looking games out now implies to me that there will always be a back and fourth between these two systems when it comes to "perceived" graphics.

The internet can go break down the particles used in Infamous vs the polygons per character in Ryse all they want, but what matters is what I see when I walk into a Best buy and look for myself. I have not seen a visual edge for ether machine so far.

As far as the x1 always struggling to maintain resolution and framerate for the entire gen... We will just have to see if this is true.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Wasdie  Moderator

@kbanna said:

I disagree. The fact that Infamous and Ryse are the two best looking games out now implies to me that there will always be a back and fourth between these two systems when it comes to "perceived" graphics.

The internet can go break down the particles used in Infamous vs the polygons per character in Ryse all they want, but what matters is what I see when I walk into a Best buy and look for myself. I have not seen a visual edge for ether machine so far.

As far as the x1 always struggling to maintain resolution and framerate for the entire gen... We will just have to see if this is true.

We have hit diminishing returns on graphics. An extra 10,000 polygons into Ryse's character models wouldn't have made any noticeable impact on the graphics quality.

That said, you'll start to notice in the future how PS4 games start having better lighting/shading due to a more powerful GPU with a significantly faster fill rates. The differences will be subtle, but they will still be there. I doubt it will be enough to convince people to buy a PS4 over an Xbox One, but it will be noticeable.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@kbanna said:

@Wasdie said:

@kbanna said:

Could not agree more. So very true. There's a outside scene in Ryse when you're walking across this huge bridge with enemy flags waving in the wind on both sides and birds flying about and that's an incredible graphics scene. I'm more than happy with current One graphics and whats to come. Good to see hitting 1080p is becoming much easier now, not that I give a crap all that much about it.

kbanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kbanna

@Heil68 said:

@kbanna said:

@Heil68 said:

For most of it the 360 because it was easier to develop for over the cell. Now PS4 enjoys PS4 architecture, along with being the world's most powerful video game console to have ever been created in the history of video games. Oh how the tides have turned.

I would not limit the 360 being the place for multi plats last gen to "it was easy to develop for" I argue it was XBL that saw a tremendous uptake in 360 multi plat sales vs PS3. the community was better, there was a headset included in every console, and the community was set up around online play.

Ease of development was a factor, but I think XBL played a bigger role as to why the 360 was "THE place for multi plats". I think people bought what their friends were playing on. That happened to be xbox. (might change this gen)

Your really caught up in your own rhetoric....LOL on the rest of your statement. I let you be with that. But pay attention to attach rates this gen. Cause if your really expecting the ps4 to be the place for multiplats based on "the most powerful hardware EVER" then you might get a heart attack when the dust settles.

Prawephet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Prawephet
Member since 2014 • 385 Posts

@kbanna: But... Sony publishes some of the best games out there. So if Sony has the games and the graphics doesn't that mean it's all win for cows?

Sony has been hyping new ips. Microsoft is talking about gears and halo... Again.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Heil68

@kbanna:

I own everything, so it's all good brah. :D

kbanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By kbanna

@Wasdie said:

@kbanna said:

We have hit diminishing returns on graphics. An extra 10,000 polygons into Ryse's character models wouldn't have made any noticeable impact on the graphics quality.

That said, you'll start to notice in the future how PS4 games start having better lighting/shading due to a more powerful GPU with a significantly faster fill rates. The differences will be subtle, but they will still be there. I doubt it will be enough to convince people to buy a PS4 over an Xbox One, but it will be noticeable.

This is what's so interesting about the beginning of a new Gen. People hedging bets, given the tech, on how things will play out. I remember hearing all last gen that once Dev got a handle on the PS3 that the 360 will get left in the dust and the differences would be evident. I was impressed with both Last of Us, and Halo4 near the end of that Gen.

I have been reading/researching X1 architecture, dx12, esram etc and trying to fig out why MS would pay 3 billion on a gpu that was weaker then its competitor, as well as, what their overall plan was with this architecture. I'm not gonna join the loony bin committee, so I will keep my opinion on it to myself. Plus I wont even pretend to be technically savvy enough get into what I suspect they did.

All I will say is I am very interested to see how this stuff all plays out.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

The only ones that talk resolution as ownage right now are PauperStation4 fans. The funny part is those same fans also talk about playing Titanfall on PC but not any other games........................lulz.

Don't care about reso, I just play the games.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Wasdie  Moderator

@kbanna said:

This is what's so interesting about the beginning of a new Gen. People hedging bets, given the tech, on how things will play out. I remember hearing all last gen that once Dev got a handle on the PS3 that the 360 will get left in the dust and the differences would be evident. I was impressed with both Last of Us, and Halo4 near the end of that Gen.

I have been reading/researching X1 architecture, dx12, esram etc and trying to fig out why MS would pay 3 billion on a gpu that was weaker then its competitor, as well as, what their overall plan was with this architecture. I'm not gonna join the loony bin committee, so I will keep my opinion on it to myself. Plus I wont even pretend to be technically savvy enough get into what I suspect they did.

Under Ballmer, Microsoft has been running extremely inefficiently. No department was really working together and their goals were constantly changing. It was not good. They spent an ungodly amount of money on the Xbox One (I don't think it was 3 billion) mainly due to this. Constantly changing requirements by executives trying to make a name for themselves by making a "wonder product".

That has been Microsoft's terrible strategy as of late. None of their products had focus and tried to do far more than they were capeable of and all have been pretty big failures. Windows 8 and their entire tablet line has been a colossal disaster for the company. The Xbox One has not been doing nearly as well as Microsoft was hoping as they banked more on the name, media features, and 3rd parties coming through for them rather than focusing their efforts. Sony did that last gen with the PS3 and it nearly broke the Playstation's back.

Unfortunately the Xbox One is suffering from the past decade of bad decisions made by higher-ups at Microsoft. The entire company is in a sort of disarray with various products scattered all over a bunch of markets with no real common theme and nothing tying them together. It's going to take awhile for Microsoft to dig themselves out of this hole.

Just examining all of the various aspects of the Xbox One shows that the thing was never developed with a clear vision. That's been the unfortunate story of Microsoft for many years. This really means the money they spent on the Xbox One isn't going into some grand master plan that will push the Xbox One to victory. It just means it was probably squandered as the scope of the Xbox One changed and expanded quite a bit throughout its development cycle. Who knows how much was wasted on ideas that were never implemented.

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

From the devs themselves "we did not go out of our way to utlize advantages of one platform over the other, we wanted full parity across all platforms."

PS4's vastly stronger .

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Krelian-co

@cainetao11 said:

@Krelian-co said:

resolution "parody"

Damn lems showing their ignorance once again, i guess it is a pre requisite for being a lem that you have to be ignorant and/or dumb.

Sort of like your sentence structure? Proper structure would have used a period rather than a comma, as you already had your group and subject defined. The next is a hypothesis of your first statement.

aw how cute, you don't have any argument so you are going to talk bs about commas and points, go on.

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#40 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

@shawn30: No way. As a proud PC gamer, no one gets more uptight over a perceived slight here than the Hermits. Put a "PC is dying" thread up and watch the comments flow for a week. :P

kbanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By kbanna

#

@Wasdie said:

@kbanna said:

Under Ballmer, Microsoft has been running extremely inefficiently. No department was really working together and their goals were constantly changing. It was not good. They spent an ungodly amount of money on the Xbox One (I don't think it was 3 billion) mainly due to this. Constantly changing requirements by executives trying to make a name for themselves by making a "wonder product".

That has been Microsoft's terrible strategy as of late. None of their products had focus and tried to do far more than they were capeable of and all have been pretty big failures. Windows 8 and their entire tablet line has been a colossal disaster for the company. The Xbox One has not been doing nearly as well as Microsoft was hoping as they banked more on the name, media features, and 3rd parties coming through for them rather than focusing their efforts. Sony did that last gen with the PS3 and it nearly broke the Playstation's back.

Unfortunately the Xbox One is suffering from the past decade of bad decisions made by higher-ups at Microsoft. The entire company is in a sort of disarray with various products scattered all over a bunch of markets with no real common theme and nothing tying them together. It's going to take awhile for Microsoft to dig themselves out of this hole.

Just examining all of the various aspects of the Xbox One shows that the thing was never developed with a clear vision. That's been the unfortunate story of Microsoft for many years. This really means the money they spent on the Xbox One isn't going into some grand master plan that will push the Xbox One to victory. It just means it was probably squandered as the scope of the Xbox One changed over and over and over.

Agreed to an extent. Their last Regime was a total clusterf%k. They got extremely bigheaded and relied on 3rd party games to sell their console. I think people like Mattrick gave the Investors exactly what they wanted. Huge gains (xbl goods and services were generating 1 billion a year towards the end, not including game software) at little risk or investment by the company. That was def a bad look for the gaming fans who made that console what it was. I was totally unimpressed with their focus towards the end of last Gen. It was obvious that their was a disconnect from the original team that birthed the 360.

Peter Moore, Phill Spencer and Co. were so hungry at the beginning of last Gen. They were going after Sony and it showed. They were about games and stealing market share as well as innovation with xbl etc.. The Problem was once these guys left, MS seemed to plug the hole with "Suits" and Marketing execs that could care less about gaming at all..

The 3 billion I was referring to was the worth of the Deal MS made with AMD on their co-developed GPU. Unless they have that much money to burn due to "confusion", I think they made this GPU to sync with DX12 or what ever else the were developing in house at the time. Though everyone is very aware of the type of GPU, the questions was surrounding the other hardware modifications that was added to the GPU ...and why. Sony also made modifications to their GPU as well. I hear this Dev talking about DX12 causing over heating. (Yes we know he is crazy and a nutcase) and I look at the X's huge size, Huge fan, and how it was viewed as overkill at the time....

I Do think that there was confusion amongst divisions at MS. But I do see a perceived turn around. The Universal APPS across all platforms. windows 8.1 being released on both computers and windows phones as well as DX12 being used to anchor them seems like at the bear minimum the diff divisions are being reeled in.

I always subscribe to loosing and getting your ass kicked every now and then. The PS4 is what it is because they learned form their mistakes last Gen. MS needs a good kick in the ass right now...and I think that's what they are getting from their fans who are abandoning them. Hence the price drops and apologies. Whether they can adapt in time is the question. .

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#42 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

the crew?

wth is that?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 cainetao11

@Krelian-co said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Krelian-co said:

resolution "parody"

aw how cute, you don't have any argument so you are going to talk bs about commas and points, go on.

No different than you and your spelling insults.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts
@KBFloYd said:

the crew?

wth is that?

it is a racing game from ubisoft.

open world street racing in some country called 'the united states of america'.

kbanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 kbanna

@getyeryayasout said:

I was watching The Scoop! on IGN and one of the guys (I don't recall who) said that the new Wolfenstein was going to be 1080/60 on the X1. I'm sure the PS4 will always have an edge, but the X1 should continually close the resolution gap as the gen progresses.

No this only means that a) The game is weak graphics and sucks, or, b) they are dumbing it down for the weak X1 and would of been 1440p, 120p on the ps4.

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

i have a potato that can run The Crew in 1080p so i would hope X1 could

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Krelian-co

@cainetao11 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Krelian-co said:

resolution "parody"

hahaha oh man you must be dumber than i thought. Grasping at straws. Not my fault that lems show to be so incredibly ignorant

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 cainetao11

@Krelian-co said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Krelian-co said:

resolution "parody"

hahaha oh man you must be dumber than i thought. Grasping at straws. Not my fault that lems show to be so incredibly ignorant

By all means enlighten me. What "argument" did you make by insulting that user's misuse of the term parity?

kbanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 kbanna

@cainetao11 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Krelian-co said:

resolution "parody"

By all means enlighten me. What "argument" did you make by insulting that user's misuse of the term parity?

Don't worry about him. Its been corrected hours ago and he completely dodged the whole point of the thread anyway. let him celebrate his "win"