Resogun wants you!

#1 Posted by getyeryayasout (7607 posts) -

The best PS4 game just keeps getting better, by going America all over your asses! The newest patch allows you to toggle survivors from default greenies to stars and stripes waiving Uncle Sams! So be a good 'Murican and play some Resogun and save Uncle Sam. See what real fireworks are all about! Woohoo! Happy 4th!

#2 Posted by BldgIrsh (2701 posts) -

That's some patriotic shiz.

#3 Edited by getyeryayasout (7607 posts) -

@bldgirsh: Rock, flag, and eagle!

#4 Posted by ShepardCommandr (2755 posts) -

yeah i don't want it.I'd rather watch paint dry.

So much for "next gen"

#5 Posted by ninjapirate2000 (3065 posts) -

'Murica!

#6 Posted by foxhound_fox (88802 posts) -

@getyeryayasout said:

The best PS4 game

Actually it's flower. According to Metacritic at least.

#7 Posted by SolidTy (43887 posts) -

I updated Resogun and crafted a funny ship with the ship editor.

Funny that gif popped up because as I was creating my new custom Resogun space ship, I kept singing:

I'm gonna rise up, I'm gonna kick a little ass, Gonna kick some ass in the USA, Gonna climb a mountain, Gonna sew a flag, Gonna fly on an Eagle,

I'm gonna kick some butt, I'm gonna drive a big truck, I'm gonna rule this world, Gonna kick some ass, Gonna rise up, Kick a little ass, ROCK, FLAG AND EAGLE!

#8 Edited by getyeryayasout (7607 posts) -

@SolidTy: I cried laughing the first time I watched that episode. "You wanna throw down with The Patriot?" lol

I haven't put much effort into the ship editor and so far have only made 1 ship, The Pink Couch, it's fast, pink, and vaguely resembles a couch. Some of the user created ships are really terrific though. Arwings, X-wings, ships that look like Mario and Mega Man. Not bad for a freebie!

#9 Posted by getyeryayasout (7607 posts) -

@foxhound_fox said:

@getyeryayasout said:

The best PS4 game

Actually it's flower. According to Metacritic at least.

I won't argue, I love Flower. Though I suspect that had Resogun had Uncle Sam survivors when it was released it'd have been reviewed even higher, and likely would be numero uno on MC. :P

#10 Posted by 22Toothpicks (11290 posts) -

'Merica. Beer. Bacon. NASCAR

Yah.

#11 Posted by Vatusus (4701 posts) -

@SolidTy said:

Funny that gif popped up because as I was creating my new custom Resogun space ship, I kept singing:

I'm gonna rise up, I'm gonna kick a little ass, Gonna kick some ass in the USA, Gonna climb a mountain, Gonna sew a flag, Gonna fly on an Eagle,

I'm gonna kick some butt, I'm gonna drive a big truck, I'm gonna rule this world, Gonna kick some ass, Gonna rise up, Kick a little ass, ROCK, FLAG AND EAGLE!

lol gotta love charlie

#12 Edited by SolidTy (43887 posts) -

@Vatusus said:

@SolidTy said:

lol gotta love charlie

It's now the 5th of July, but it's the 4th of July Weekend! lol.

@getyeryayasout said:

@SolidTy: I cried laughing the first time I watched that episode. "You wanna throw down with The Patriot?" lol

I haven't put much effort into the ship editor and so far have only made 1 ship, The Pink Couch, it's fast, pink, and vaguely resembles a couch. Some of the user created ships are really terrific though. Arwings, X-wings, ships that look like Mario and Mega Man. Not bad for a freebie!

'Cause I'll throw down! I'll throw down any day of the week! Get in your little van and drive out of my face! Okay? Before I go America all over your ass.

Regarding your creation, the Pink Couch, I like it. I picked up Ghostbusters so far, lol...but I will be looking for a Megaman! :)