Remember the commercials for first Modern Warfare ? BF related.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

telefanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 telefanatic
Member since 2007 • 3008 Posts

I remember when first seeing the commercials and gameplay for COD Modern Warfare 4 it looked awesome for its time, that game was trully great like nothing on the market(it was really cenamatic, and the movements of characters and other things made it look superb). Now when im looking at Battlefield 3 trailers i get that same feeling as its something fresh and unique. Im not comparing the games and im not hating on them as i love BF and COD from the first one untill 4, then i just lost interest but i get that vibe as its going to be pretty awesome. MW3 teaser looks exactly like the previous games and i dont know what are people getting excited about? Is it the cheesy sounding Russian, which i understand(im from Ukraine) and his talking with a really big accent lol. Anyways do you guys get that same feeling ? Say for instance watching that part with the sniper and the way you have to take him out in that BF 3 gameplay video ? or when after a fire fight everyone calls out that they are allright but one guy says im fffd up but im good.

RRTTWAAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 RRTTWAAA
Member since 2011 • 419 Posts

I remember when first seeing the commercials and gameplay for COD Modern Warfare 4 it looked awesome for its time, that game was trully great like nothing on the market(it was really cenamatic, and the movements of characters and other things made it look superb). Now when im looking at Battlefield 3 trailers i get that same feeling as its something fresh and unique. Im not comparing the games and im not hating on them as i love BF and COD from the first one untill 4, then i just lost interest but i get that vibe as its going to be pretty awesome. MW3 teaser looks exactly like the previous games and i dont know what are people getting excited about? Is it the cheesy sounding Russian, which i understand(im from Ukraine) and his talking with a really big accent lol. Anyways do you guys get that same feeling ? Say for instance watching that part with the sniper and the way you have to take him out in that BF 3 gameplay video ? or when after a fire fight everyone calls out that they are allright but one guy says im fffd up but im good.

telefanatic

Most people I know agree that BF3 looks boring as **** but the MW3 teaser is fantastic. Hopefully, the gameplay video next week will be even more fantastic.

danish-death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 danish-death
Member since 2004 • 5314 Posts

[QUOTE="telefanatic"]

RRTTWAAA

Most people I know agree that BF3 looks boring as **** but the MW3 teaser is fantastic. Hopefully, the gameplay video next week will be even more fantastic.

Your friends = other inner personalities?

noxboxlive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 noxboxlive
Member since 2008 • 5856 Posts

wait a short CGI trailer that looks like its been done in after affects looks amazing?

also im pretty sure ges a troll [the mw hyperfanboy]

telefanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 telefanatic

Yeah i agree BF3 does look amazing.

telefanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 telefanatic

wait a short CGI trailer that looks like its been done in after affects looks amazing?

also im pretty sure ges a troll [the mw hyperfanboy]

noxboxlive

Dont mind him, his a COD fan. I got nothing on COD games as i enjoyed the first ones a lot , but the new ones not really same thing past three years. I will buy a COD game but only when it gets a new engine.

Medic_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Medic_B
Member since 2005 • 3375 Posts

Nah iam more hyped for MW3...... BF is only good for 2 weeks or so then it gets really boring plus

it has to many campers , snipers camp up on hills ppl camp out for tanks and choppers etc etc.

rastotm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rastotm
Member since 2011 • 1380 Posts
I really have difficulties trying to fathom that people insist on believing that MW gameplay has more depth then BF gameplay. When i play MW i feel like playing a simplstic acarde game as oppossed to BF where i need to use my brain to get a decent score. In addition, if you get killed by campers in BF you are doing something wrong...
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
the teaser for mw3 looked more interesting than bf3 footage.. granted i REALLY dont care about the SP for bf3... show me mp footage and im sure it will blow us away.