Remember how sony said...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ranger_waha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 0

#1 ranger_waha
Member since 2005 • 3187 Posts
"Next gen doesn't start until we say so" I don't think they've said so yet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that would mean we're still in the last gen. Curse you Sony, for delayingnext gen by not standing by what you say. Ever!
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 shungokustasu
Member since 2004 • 7190 Posts
[QUOTE="ranger_waha"]"Next gen doesn't start until we say so" I don't think they've said so yet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that would mean we're still in the last gen. Curse you Sony, for delayingnext gen by not standing by what you say. Ever!

If you trying to be funny, you're not. If you trying to be serious, your not.
Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts
When the ps3 officially launches in Europe there will be no excuses. Next-gen will be in full effect.

ranger_waha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#5 ranger_waha
Member since 2005 • 3187 Posts
[QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="ranger_waha"]"Next gen doesn't start until we say so" I don't think they've said so yet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that would mean we're still in the last gen. Curse you Sony, for delayingnext gen by not standing by what you say. Ever!

If you trying to be funny, you're not. If you trying to be serious, your not.

Gee whiz, didn't realize I'd stumbled into the slaughterhouse. Didn't mean to offend your bovine sensibilities.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18036 Posts
[QUOTE="ranger_waha"]"Next gen doesn't start until we say so" I don't think they've said so yet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that would mean we're still in the last gen. Curse you Sony, for delayingnext gen by not standing by what you say. Ever!

Thanks for sharing this with us :|.
Ontain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 Ontain
Member since 2005 • 25501 Posts
When the ps3 officially launches in Europe there will be no excuses. Next-gen will be in full effect.

Nike_Air
sure there will be. they'll say wait till 08 for the big name titles.
Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts
[QUOTE="Nike_Air"]When the ps3 officially launches in Europe there will be no excuses. Next-gen will be in full effect.

Ontain
sure there will be. they'll say wait till 08 for the big name titles.

It is a long war my friend , people can say whatever they want but at least the ps3 will be out everywhere. If people want to harp on the fact that the ps3 is last and will never catch either system that is up to them.