Releases for April 2013. Not a Massive Month?

• 185 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by DarkLink77 (31695 posts) -
[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"][QUOTE="mitu123"] I have to agree with that.rjdofu
You should see the Japanese cover.

Easily one of the best covers ever,

Right? Why is it so much better?
#152 Posted by Jack-Burton (2303 posts) -
Dead Island Riptide Deadly Premonition Directors Cut
#153 Posted by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

Fire Emblem Awakening, finally in Europe.

*grumble*

#154 Posted by archvile_78 (8382 posts) -

Deadly Premonition Directors CutJack-Burton

You sir, is awesome. :cool:

#155 Posted by Chozofication (2764 posts) -

Toki Tori 2 would be the only thing i'd get.  Don't have a Wii U yet though :P

#156 Posted by SPBoss (3630 posts) -
meh, not interested in any of those games
#157 Posted by Darth-Samus (3995 posts) -

Plenty of good games. I'm most pumped for Pandora's Tower!

#158 Posted by O_G_Bess (13 posts) -
I picked up Defiance, it's alright so far. Otherwise not to crazy about this months releases... Maybe Age of Wushu only because Jet Li had something to do with it. But that's a big maybe.
#160 Posted by Some-Mist (5630 posts) -
will be getting the directors cut of deadly premonition even though I already own red seeds profile on PS3 and deadly premonition on 360.. definitely want to check out the new content.
#161 Posted by bulby_g (1049 posts) -

Already got AOE2HD and Pandora's Tower.  Might pick up Soul Hackers and that's about it for me. 

#162 Posted by siLVURcross (26106 posts) -
7th Dragon 2020-II :)
#163 Posted by Malta_1980 (11215 posts) -

Soul Sacrifice, Guacamelee & Injustice:GAU are more than enough :)

#164 Posted by RyuRanVII (4235 posts) -

Eador: Masters of the Broken World will be released tomorrow!

master

master3

Master 

#165 Posted by LustForSoul (5844 posts) -
Soul Sacrifice is first of May here in the EU. That day counts! Furthermore Age of Wushu will be pretty big and dragon's dogma expansion is really big I heard.
#166 Posted by Blabadon (25951 posts) -
I got Guacamelee four days after it came out, which is the closest I've bought a game to its release date in who knows how long.
#167 Posted by spookykid143 (10393 posts) -

I ordered a copy of Fire Emblem and I will be getting Deadly Premonition.

#168 Posted by Blabadon (25951 posts) -
Fire Emblemspookykid143
Good job. Very good job.
#169 Posted by spookykid143 (10393 posts) -

[QUOTE="spookykid143"]Fire EmblemBlabadon
Good job. Very good job.

I'm looking forward to it I haven't played a FE game before.

#170 Posted by lundy86_4 (43010 posts) -

[QUOTE="Blabadon"][QUOTE="spookykid143"]Fire Emblemspookykid143

Good job. Very good job.

Same with me. It's awesome.

#171 Posted by Blabadon (25951 posts) -

[QUOTE="Blabadon"][QUOTE="spookykid143"]Fire Emblemspookykid143

Good job. Very good job.

Me neither and I absolutely adore it
#172 Posted by DarkLink77 (31695 posts) -
[QUOTE="spookykid143"]

[QUOTE="Blabadon"] Good job. Very good job.Blabadon

Fire Emblem's awesome, yo. Bout damn time y'all got on board.
#173 Posted by Ballroompirate (22555 posts) -

[QUOTE="Blabadon"][QUOTE="spookykid143"]I'm looking forward to it I haven't played a FE game before.

DarkLink77

They need more Fire Emblem games, seems like they only release 1 every gen or platform (except the gameboy advance FE games).

#174 Posted by V3rciS (2213 posts) -

Can we have a compilation for the next month?

#175 Posted by Blabadon (25951 posts) -
[QUOTE="Blabadon"][QUOTE="spookykid143"]I'm looking forward to it I haven't played a FE game before.DarkLink77

I'm starting FE7 for GBA.
#176 Posted by DarkLink77 (31695 posts) -
[QUOTE="Blabadon"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="Blabadon"] Me neither and I absolutely adore it

I'm starting FE7 for GBA.

That one is my favorite. :D
#177 Posted by Jynxzor (9305 posts) -
Whatever you bunch of newbs. Don't Starve is for Hardcorez only anyways. Now excuse me I'm off to die alone in the dark, or starve...or be eaten by hounds...or perhaps go insane and be devoured by figments of my imagination.
#178 Posted by blackace (20289 posts) -
Soul Sacrifice is first of May here in the EU. That day counts! Furthermore Age of Wushu will be pretty big and dragon's dogma expansion is really big I heard. LustForSoul
Has anyone played Age of Wushu yet? Looks like it's already out. http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/age-of-wushu/109149 Game looks sick. Why wasn't this made into a single player adventure game? http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/04/10/age-of-wushu-official-launch-trailer
#180 Posted by tagyhag (15867 posts) -
[QUOTE="Jynxzor"]Whatever you bunch of newbs. Don't Starve is for Hardcorez only anyways. Now excuse me I'm off to die alone in the dark, or starve...or be eaten by hounds...or perhaps go insane and be devoured by figments of my imagination.

Gameinformer lowered the score of Don't Starve because they said it was too hard and you had no clear goal. :lol:
#181 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16299 posts) -

[QUOTE="LustForSoul"]Soul Sacrifice is first of May here in the EU. That day counts! Furthermore Age of Wushu will be pretty big and dragon's dogma expansion is really big I heard. blackace
Has anyone played Age of Wushu yet? Looks like it's already out. http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/age-of-wushu/109149 Game looks sick. Why wasn't this made into a single player adventure game? http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/04/10/age-of-wushu-official-launch-trailer

True, it looks really good. If it wasn't an MMO I would buy this in a hearbeat.

A SP martial arts game I'm looking forward to that is coming this year is Overgrowth, do check it out.

#182 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25600 posts) -

Guacamelee. Some fun Mexicovania.

Thomas Was Alone (PS+), haven't tried it yet.

Fire Emblem: Awakening, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Castlevania: LOS Mirror of Fate (technically March, meh). I know Castlevania isn't meant to be brilliant but as part of Nintendo's So Many Games promotion (buy 3 get a 4th free) I'll get DK CR 3D for free via the eshop. I'm trying not to play any of these until June.

#183 Posted by Blabadon (25951 posts) -

Fire Emblem: Awakening, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Castlevania: LOS Mirror of Fate (technically March, meh). I know Castlevania isn't meant to be brilliant but as part of Nintendo's So Many Games promotion (buy 3 get a 4th free) I'll get DK CR 3D for free via the eshop. I'm trying not to play any of these until June.

Floppy_Jim
NONONONONO PLAY FIRE EMBLEM NOWWWW
#184 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25600 posts) -

[QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"]

Blabadon

Hmm. I just might :D I love Advance Wars by the same devs and the praise for FE:A is unanimous.

I'm totally new to FE (I've only played the demo). Is it the kind of game that encourages replays?

#185 Posted by Blabadon (25951 posts) -

[QUOTE="Blabadon"][QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"]

Floppy_Jim

Hmm. I just might :D I love Advance Wars by the same devs and the praise for FE:A is unanimous.

I'm totally new to FE (I've only played the demo). Is it the kind of game that encourages replays?

I never played a FE game before myself. I dunno about replays. I'm in that situation where I loved it so much the first time I didn't want to go for a replay just because I wanted to keep it fresh. I keep to the huge amount of side missions though, they definitely eat up a lot of time. That being said, the differing difficulties, relationships, etc. definitely make it a game that encourages replays. That's probably why my friend is on his fourteenth run of the game.