"Bu bu but wait till 2007"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

th2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 th2
Member since 2004 • 4099 Posts
Well cows I waited and I have seen flop after flop. But the 360 on the other hand AAA game after AAA game. Now its "Bu bu but wait till 208" soon it will be "Bu bu but wait till 2009"
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts

im pretty sure the motto was wait till 08 when MGS 4, Killzone 2, Little Big Planet, Tekken 6, FInal Fantasy 13, and Gran Turismo 5 come out.

So cows said 08 not 07.

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#3 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
Wait until 208? My goodness, you have no idea what you're talking about, young man. But really, your attitude is quite funny. I assume you're here to enlighten us, and not to listen, so there's really no point in trying to counter what you've just said.
PikaPichu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 PikaPichu
Member since 2003 • 17813 Posts

im pretty sure the motto was wait till 08 when MGS 4, Killzone 2, Little Big Planet, Tekken 6, FInal Fantasy 13, and Gran Turismo 5 come out.

So cows said 08 not 07.

jg4xchamp

it's true so OP fails... horribly. Nice try though

Eltroz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Eltroz
Member since 2007 • 5238 Posts
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]

So cows said 08 not 07.

PikaPichu

No they started out with 07 but after flop after flop they switched it to 08.
GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 GARRYTH
Member since 2005 • 6870 Posts

yeah AAA fps after AAA fps. that is not realy anything to praise about really. at least ps 3 has AA action aventure/rpg/platform

and a AAA fps. this is why the ps 3 apeals to me more. i don't like fps only tps. flop after flop but ha only one flop that was a poor rating the rest was 8's which is still great rating.

the_new_neo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 the_new_neo
Member since 2006 • 1030 Posts
Cows have invented a time-machine that can bring them back to a time when they are in a position to wait till 208? Man, they really are ahead in technology :shock:
nicenator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nicenator
Member since 2005 • 1938 Posts
[QUOTE="PikaPichu"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]

So cows said 08 not 07.

Eltroz

its was partly that, and partly because a lot of games that were expected in 07 actually ended up as 08.

stefanlek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 stefanlek
Member since 2007 • 802 Posts

Very nice try but all your really doing is conveying to everyone that all Lemmings can come up with against the ps3 is 'Bu bu wait till...'. And yes cows will wait and it will be worth the wait believe me.

NathanDrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 NathanDrake
Member since 2007 • 906 Posts
[QUOTE="PikaPichu"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]

So cows said 08 not 07.

Eltroz

I don't really recall seeing anyone say....wait till 07. I'm sure it was wait till MGS4 and FF13 comes out....and that's 08! So I'll stick with "Wait till GT5, MGS4, FF13, Tekken 6, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet comes out!"

im_different

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 im_different
Member since 2007 • 658 Posts

last year it was "wait till lair, ratchet, heavenly sword and uncharted"

NathanDrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 NathanDrake

Very nice try but all your really doing is conveying to everyone that all Lemmings can come up with against the ps3 is 'Bu bu wait till...'. And yes cows will wait and it will be worth the wait believe me.

stefanlek

True words!!

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SolidSnake35

im_different
Yeah, and I like the first three games you mention. The latter isn't out yet. So.. um.. I waited, the games came out, I bought them, and then had a jolly old time playing my PS3. Next year will be even better as well.
the_new_neo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 the_new_neo
Member since 2006 • 1030 Posts

im_different

Not really. Since day one it was 'wait for MGS4', which eventually turned to 'wait for '08'. Uncharted, Ratchet, HS and I hate to admit it but Lair was the Cow's slogan for 'these games will save Christmas' not really the year.

Eltroz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Eltroz

stefanlek

Ya because the wait has been so worth it for the PS3 owners so far.

-Just WAIT till PS3 launches and PS3 will take the lead

-Just WAIT till Motorstorm is launched it will be a huge system seller and PS3 will take the lead.

-Just wait till Europe launch because Europe is Sony land and PS3 will then take the lead...

-Just wait till this price cut or that price cut and PS3 will take the lead...

-Just wait for (insert game title here) and it will sell systems and PS3 will take the lead...

And so on

Face it the WAIT is a broken record and one that always turns out to not be true.

LEGEND_C4A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 LEGEND_C4A
Member since 2003 • 3186 Posts
[QUOTE="stefanlek"]

Eltroz

-Just WAIT till Motorstorm is launched it will be a huge system seller and PS3 will take the lead.

-Just wait till Europe launch because Europe is Sony land and PS3 will then take the lead...

-Just wait for (insert game title here) and it will sell systems and PS3 will take the lead...

And so on

Face it the WAIT is a broken record and one that always turns out to not be true.

True Words!! sorry nathandrake, just had to. :D :P

NathanDrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 NathanDrake
[QUOTE="Eltroz"][QUOTE="stefanlek"]

LEGEND_C4A

And so on

:D yea ok....well yea a lot of people said just wait till this and that. Well I said just wait till uncharted and it turns out to be a big hit so far. I also say just wait till MGS4, FF13, GT5, Killzone 2, tekken 6 comes out!!! Those games WILL sell systems. All but one is a well know and liked franchise. These games are like a guaranty that the PS3 will succeed!

whocares4peace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 whocares4peace
Member since 2005 • 4971 Posts

So cows said 08 not 07.

jg4xchamp
Ermm, no, cows did say "wait till 2007", but that was back when MGS4 was still scheduled to be released in 2007.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60723 Posts
Heavenly Sword and Uncharted far exceeded anything I've played on the 360.
kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts
[QUOTE="stefanlek"]

Eltroz

And so on

Very very true the "just wait" cry from PS3 fans started in 2005 with "just wait till 06 when the PS3 launches". The "just wait" cry has been going on for over 2 years now.

It was never" just wait till 08" until after all the flops. Stop trying to twist the truth around cows.

lazzordude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 lazzordude
Member since 2003 • 6685 Posts
they dont really need to wait anymore,good games are already on the ps3
kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

Heavenly Sword and Uncharted far exceeded anything I've played on the 360.Heil68

Really so a 6 hour repetitive game was better than GeOW, Halo 3, Oblivion, Bioshock ect, ect, ect......

I'm playing Uncharted and frankly it's a good game but not great. Stop being such a fanboy.

Eltroz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Eltroz
Heavenly Sword and Uncharted far exceeded anything I've played on the 360.Heil68
Well considering both those games are AA on GS,Gamesranking,Metacritic I will go by their reviews then a Sony fan on a forum. So it seems there are many games on the 360 that are better.
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SolidSnake35

[QUOTE="Heil68"]Heavenly Sword and Uncharted far exceeded anything I've played on the 360.kingtito

Really so a 6 hour repetitive game was better than GeOW, Halo 3, Oblivion, Bioshock ect, ect, ect......

I'm playing Uncharted and frankly it's a good game but not great. Stop being such a fanboy.

I prefer Heavenly Sword over anything on the 360 as well. Having a preference doesn't make you a fanboy.
NathanDrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 NathanDrake

[QUOTE="Heil68"]Heavenly Sword and Uncharted far exceeded anything I've played on the 360.kingtito

I would love to know....no no....I'm dieing to know what are those "etc, etc, etc" games??

Also with all respect....Uncharted is a better game than Gears of War. I have Gears of War for PC and I'm not impressed that much....it's an ok game...just not as great as lems make it out to be.

Also I think he was saying that visualy it exceeded everything on the 360....wich is true!

lazzordude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 lazzordude

wasnt geow only 8 or so hours?halo 3 is only fun with friends,oblivion is great but ps3 has the better version,bioshock bored me.i havnt played hs but if its anything like gow then yes id say it is better that anything you listed.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Heil68

I own all consoles and the production of Heavenly Sword is unmatched, and now the game is down to 6 hours? Ive logged iin more than 8 and I'm not done yet. I think you're the one being the fanboy.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Heil68
[QUOTE="Heil68"]Heavenly Sword and Uncharted far exceeded anything I've played on the 360.Eltroz
Well considering both those games are AA on GS,Gamesranking,Metacritic I will go by their reviews then a Sony fan on a forum. So it seems there are many games on the 360 that are better.

Really? You must think Rachet and Clank is a AA game then! Great!
Magical_Zebra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Magical_Zebra
Member since 2003 • 7960 Posts

Well cows I waited and I have seen flop after flop. But the 360 on the other hand AAA game after AAA game. Now its "Bu bu but wait till 208" soon it will be "Bu bu but wait till 2009"th2

They will say that they never said 2007. They will say that they said "2007 + 1 year= 2008." :shock:

homebrew197516

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30 homebrew197516
Member since 2005 • 92 Posts
Year the ps3 is a bit of a let down to be honest. The 360 has had lost of great games this year. Even us PC gamesr have been spoiled with so many AAA titles this year! Come on Sony pull your finger out!
LEGEND_C4A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 LEGEND_C4A
[QUOTE="LEGEND_C4A"][QUOTE="Eltroz"][QUOTE="stefanlek"]

NathanDrake

And so on

:D yea ok....well yea a lot of people said just wait till this and that. Well I said just wait till uncharted and it turns out to be a big hit so far. I also say just wait till MGS4, FF13, GT5, Killzone 2, tekken 6 comes out!!! Those games WILL sell systems. All but one is a well know and liked franchise. These games are like a guaranty that the PS3 will succeed!

a simple Touche! or a smiley face would have been enough dude. don't need to explain all this to me, we are all in the video game playing business, I know all systems will be rock solid.

saolin323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 saolin323
Member since 2007 • 3121 Posts

yeah AAA fps after AAA fps. that is not realy anything to praise about really. at least ps 3 has AA action aventure/rpg/platform

and a AAA fps. this is why the ps 3 apeals to me more. i don't like fps only tps. flop after flop but ha only one flop that was a poor rating the rest was 8's which is still great rating.

GARRYTH

You forget 360 has Blue dragon, Overlord, Eternal Sonata, Naruto etc as AA adventure/RPG's too, that are games VASTLY better to me than ....... Heavenly Sword of 6 hours, and crappy platformers i personally hate

BTW where did you see the RPG's on PS3 ? In your dreams ?

BTW MAss Effect is NOT an fps, and the coming Lost odyssey is not an fps too

ff7isnumbaone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ff7isnumbaone
Member since 2005 • 5352 Posts
do you immature lemmings have any other AAA games aren't fps or also on Pc?how many?
ff7isnumbaone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ff7isnumbaone
[QUOTE="GARRYTH"]

saolin323

You forget 360 has Blue dragon, Overlord, Eternal Sonata, Naruto etc as AA adventure/RPG's too, that are games VASTLY better to me than ....... Heavenly Sword of 6 hours, and crappy platformers i personally hate

BTW where did you see the RPG's on PS3 ? In your dreams ?

BTW MAss Effect is NOT an fps, and the coming Lost odyssey is not an fps too

oh its a rpg but its definitely more fps.

LEGEND_C4A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 LEGEND_C4A

do you immature lemmings have any other AAA games aren't fps or also on Pc?how many?ff7isnumbaone

calling other people immature doesnt help you look any better.

JiveT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 JiveT
Member since 2005 • 8619 Posts
Most cows thought MGSIV was coming out 2007 and at the beginning of the year they thought FFXIII so let's not re-write history here.
Magical_Zebra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Magical_Zebra

[QUOTE="ff7isnumbaone"]do you immature lemmings have any other AAA games aren't fps or also on Pc?how many?LEGEND_C4A

calling other people immature doesnt help you look any better.

You cant tell him that... :shock:

loky4000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 loky4000
Member since 2007 • 300 Posts
[QUOTE="kingtito"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"]Heavenly Sword and Uncharted far exceeded anything I've played on the 360.SolidSnake35

I prefer Heavenly Sword over anything on the 360 as well. Having a preference doesn't make you a fanboy.

Obviously you do not own a 360 considering how much your defending the PS3. And I dont think Heavenly Sword is better then most 360 games, it lacks depth.

Avatar image for super_mario_128
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 super_mario_128
Member since 2006 • 23884 Posts
This was pointless.
lazzordude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 lazzordude
[QUOTE="SolidSnake35"][QUOTE="kingtito"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"]Heavenly Sword and Uncharted far exceeded anything I've played on the 360.loky4000

Obviously you do not own a 360 considering how much your defending the PS3. And I dont think Heavenly Sword is better then most 360 games, it lacks depth.

maybe he just likes his ps3 better and hes tired of people telling him its not better?
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Heil68
[QUOTE="SolidSnake35"][QUOTE="kingtito"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"]Heavenly Sword and Uncharted far exceeded anything I've played on the 360.loky4000

I own a 360 and I think so :shock:
musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#42 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
[QUOTE="loky4000"]

Heil68

He does. We game regularly. Why would you question that with the sig he has?
Avatar image for deactivated-5dd711115e664
deactivated-5dd711115e664

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 deactivated-5dd711115e664
Member since 2005 • 8956 Posts

Well cows I waited and I have seen flop after flop. But the 360 on the other hand AAA game after AAA game. Now its "Bu bu but wait till 208" soon it will be "Bu bu but wait till 2009"th2

Uhmmm...Okay...

Thanks for sharing.

Sorcererofhell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#45 Sorcererofhell
Member since 2007 • 44 Posts
Yes, too many games have been too flawed. Just wait till the Orange Box comes out in December, though...
ff7isnumbaone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 ff7isnumbaone
bu bu but why are watching ps3 and its owners. :0
Magical_Zebra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Magical_Zebra
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="loky4000"]

musicalmac

He does. We game regularly. Why would you question that with the sig he has?

I second that. Heil68 and I have played Halo 3 many a times... I see you have Ace Combat 6 also Oath? :twisted:

VinnWaran16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 VinnWaran16
Member since 2007 • 393 Posts
[QUOTE="Eltroz"][QUOTE="PikaPichu"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]

So cows said 08 not 07.

NathanDrake

I don't really recall seeing anyone say....wait till 07. I'm sure it was wait till MGS4 and FF13 comes out....and that's 08! So I'll stick with "Wait till GT5, MGS4, FF13, Tekken 6, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet comes out!"

they claimed that 07 would be the year where sony takes over with all its new IP's