Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

@FastRobby

In a general sense it is.... But the standards an thresholds will vary.

Many people will never be completely satisfied...... Even when VR gaming gets here theres still going to be many "It Breaks my Immersion" type of people.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#153  Edited By KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

http://hacks-cheats.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/maxpayne-image.jpg

"Buy my game, punk"

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@no-scope-AK47 said:

After playing their last game Alan Wake I would not be hyped for this even if I had a x180. The gimmick was the light and it was cool at first but the core gameplay was crappy. There was also a insane amount of fog and the npc's and even Alan looked weird when they ran or jumped. The story was okay but the ending sucked.

Now it seems the gimmick is time instead of light.

Not to mention Alan wake was one of last gen most gimped game resolution wise,it was one of the lowest sub HD games.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By tormentos

@FastRobby said:

Everytime I look at Quantum Break I get more amazed from the graphics. The Order is nice, but it's already downgraded, and who knows how it will look when it is finally released. But Quantum Break, those facial expression, those graphics, wow

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

This is remedy they make one of the most sub HD games last gen,would not be surprise to find this game is 720p with little interaction,you can already see how on rails the controls look to be..lol

Funny how lemmings flamed uncharted,last rain,beyond 2 souls,and not they love constricted and restrictive games.. By the way nice gameplay on that pic..lol

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#156 MrXboxOne
Member since 2013 • 799 Posts

@tormentos: lol actually. One thing Remedy isn't know for is downgrading there visuals. Alan Wake was one of the best games visually last gen. So your whole arguement just went belly up. Also, The order looks like shit now. It is 100% fog city.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@mrxboxone said:

@tormentos: lol actually. One thing Remedy isn't know for is downgrading there visuals. Alan Wake was one of the best games visually last gen. So your whole arguement just went belly up. Also, The order looks like shit now. It is 100% fog city.

Only you thinks that

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

lol lemmings clinging to misterxmedia-tier "graphics upgrades."

Where is the gameplay, Remedy?

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

@B4X

You're Disgusting ! :(

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 tormentos

@FastRobby said:

@tormentos said:

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

This is remedy they make one of the most sub HD games last gen,would not be surprise to find this game is 720p with little interaction,you can already see how on rails the controls look to be..lol

Funny how lemmings flamed uncharted,last rain,beyond 2 souls,and not they love constricted and restrictive games.. By the way nice gameplay on that pic..lol

Hahaha, just not true, Remedy doesn't do downgrading. Also no indication 720p... You are basically just lying again, because you have nothing better to do, apparently. Classic Tormentos, searching the web for Xbox One topics and troll there, now I'm going to play on my Xbox One, have fun on the internet

Alan Wake = 960x544

Uncharted 3 1280x720p.

And uncharted 3 look better.

Searching really.? i am a member here since 2003 slowrobby..lol

That game look more on rails than Time Crisis..hahahahaaa

@mrxboxone said:

Dude WTF Alan Wake was 960x544 a little lower and it would be 480p the damn game,you can clearly see the game already is not looking like the reveal trailer,and worse it look like a movie with few control inputs,after all the sh** people like you pulled on PS3 games for been so call cinematic this is the biggest own for your lemmings,trying to ride this game is a joke,lets hop it doesn't turn into another milo..

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@FastRobby said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Gamescom... You haven't followed anything, have you? Else you wouldn't be saying something as dumb as that. Keep trolling cow

URGH, more waiting.

Xbox One: Just Wait.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@FastRobby said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Gamescom... You haven't followed anything, have you? Else you wouldn't be saying something as dumb as that. Keep trolling cow

URGH, more waiting.

Xbox One: Just Wait.

Just like all the delayed PS4 games,amiright?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By tormentos

@FastRobby said:

Really? The console without decent real games has always been DelayStation/IndieStation 4. Just saying the same about Xbox One doesn't work. But keep trying ;)

The fun part is that the console with more games is the PS4..haha oh and higher rated to..

Sales,Spec,scores and quantity of games the PS4 win them all..lol

Better luck next gen..lol

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 tormentos

@FastRobby said:

This is about Quantum Break... Don't know why you are saying Alan Wake is downgraded... Because it was 950x533? So why is that downgraded? Where is the "prove" that it was 720p in the beginning? :s

Really on a console that MS it self advertise 720p with 4XAA minimum for all games.?

Alan Wake is basically one of the lowest sub HD games ever made last gen,to look like it did it had to give up in resolution greatly,and still look inferior to Uncharted 3.

Want to bet the game will not be 1080p.? Like infamous or open world like Infamous.?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@B4X

You're Disgusting ! :(

Don't you ever call something that eat every chance I can get, disgusting!!! I tear it up sir / mam!!!

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#172  Edited By tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

@b4x said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Penetrating your salty Vag?

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Lulu_Lulu

@B4X

I love doing that as Much as the Next guy/girl (you're curious aren't you? :p ).

But note that I said you are the Disgusting one..... ;)

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By B4X

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@B4X

I love doing that as Much as the Next guy/girl (you're curious aren't you? :p ).

But note that I said you are the Disgusting one..... ;)

I do hang around the maternity ward often, hoping to get a shot at the after birth! Too much?

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

@B4X

I'm not going to dignify that with a response....... :o

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 B4X

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@B4X

I'm not going to dignify that with a response....... :o

That's my dedication!!!! lol

Phreek300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#177 Phreek300
Member since 2007 • 672 Posts

If that is real gameplay (Which I doubt) based on Ryse downgrade then color me impressed. However, until I see more I will remain skeptical. The Order looks sketchy too. I love how companies are showing graphics that are not the final representation of the game. I really hate that crap. Aliens Colonial Marines was a great example of that. Much like most of the exclusives this gen so far I expect the final game to miss the intended target.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

According to SlowRobby, Octodad, Outlast and Transistor aren't "real games" but Lococycle, Crimson Dragon, Fighter Within and Kinect Sports Rivals are. Oh dear.

@FastRobby said:

Really? The console without decent real games has always been DelayStation/IndieStation 4. Just saying the same about Xbox One doesn't work. But keep trying ;)

The PS4 has more and better games than the Delaybox One. But don't let that stop your delusions. :)

@FastRobby said:

So you don't have a source stating that Alan Wake was 720p, and downgraded? You are making a fool of yourself...

Fun to have an empty open world like Infamous, so versatile... There is a reason why DR3 and Watch_dogs are more dynamic and fun, the city lives and breathes. Infamous is practically empty.

Don't mind the text on the pictures that's just some fanboy, but you clearly see what I mean. Infamous is much prettier than DR3, but it barely has any characters in the game, show me a moment in Infamous where there are 1000 NPC's around the character. You can't because the PS4 can't pull it off, neither can the Xbox One btw while maintaining graphics like Infamous. I just want to point out that you are a cow that has double standards.

If the zombies in DR3 are as threatening as they were in DR2 (i.e. not at all) then it's not that impressive. From my understanding, Watch Dogs doesn't have that much going on either.

"while maintaining graphics like Infamous." LMAO!

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Just came in here to laugh at the one cow still delusional enough to DC this thread everyday. From his flat in London I give you grenadelauncherz.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 B4X

The old British saying.. Cunts will ****!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By tormentos

@FastRobby said:

I said real games for a reason, not indie games, lol. You still didn't learn to read, lol.

So you don't have a source stating that Alan Wake was 720p, and downgraded? You are making a fool of yourself...

Fun to have an empty open world like Infamous, so versatile... There is a reason why DR3 and Watch_dogs are more dynamic and fun, the city lives and breathes. Infamous is practically empty.

Don't mind the text on the pictures that's just some fanboy, but you clearly see what I mean. Infamous is much prettier than DR3, but it barely has any characters in the game, show me a moment in Infamous where there are 1000 NPC's around the character. You can't because the PS4 can't pull it off, neither can the Xbox One btw while maintaining graphics like Infamous. I just want to point out that you are a cow that has double standards.

First of all only a moron will call indies not real games Minecraft has sold endless millions and still on the top of the charts after years of been release,which basically kill that crappy notion,a game is a game period.

Yes i did the xbox 360 games target was 720p something many games did achieve including all Gears of wars games which were some of the best looking on the platforms,when you ended on sub HD on the xbox 360 was because the resolution was downgraded to be able to keep the visual with playable frames is no secret and Alan Wake did that..lol

That screen prove how much of a butthurt fanboy you really are..hahahaaaaa

DR3 hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa PS2 like zombies..hahahaha Oh wait is 720p with frames drop into the 16 and 17..hahahaha

The fun part about that screen is how the hypocrite who did it chose a screen where there was no people to claim it was empty,you know there is screen with tons of people cars and enemies on screen at once.? But yeah is good to pretend that the game has nothing,no people no enemies,all you do in Infamous is wander alone on the streets without fighting any one or seeing anything..hahahahaha

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@FastRobby said:

Haha classic cow reaction, keep them coming, just words no substance, so funny

No decent counter-argument, so just whine a bit. Classic lem endgame.

Avatar image for littlestreakier
littlestreakier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 littlestreakier
Member since 2004 • 2950 Posts

@b4x: I now wish there was a special on killzonesnake with you narrating. I'd watch it, I'd even set my DVR to record it to make sure I wouldn't miss it.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By tormentos

@FastRobby said:

Indie games aren't comparable to real games, end of story. Only an idiot thinks it is.

So you still don't have a source, and you are lying, again... For like the millionth time, it's getting sad dude...

And then you are talking about shit you don't know again... DR3 had numerous updates, frames don't even drop into the 10's anymore, you could've known this but you don't because you just copy/paste things from the internet without doing research. So you are lying again, just to be proven right, damn I'm really starting to feel sorry for you. Argument after argument is being thrown at you, I imagine you with tears in you eyes behind the keyboard, bu-bu-bu-but, not finding the words because you don't have any argument, and just start saying things that just aren't true, aren't correct, plain bullshit. Are you OK?

Yeah that is the reason why Minecraft has sell more that most full fledge retail games..lol

A game is a game,and considering that here on 2012 Journey a 90 minute Indie game beat Halo 4 for Goty i would say they count they really count...hahahahaha

Hey but is not only indies the PS4 has,games like MLB,games like Injustice are full games and are not on xbox one.

And considering that you idiots even count Kinect crap games and crap like Crimson dragon i would not even dare downplay indies,hell Minecrafts on xbox 360 has sold more than 12 million..hahaha

hahahaha butbutbut indies...

Apparently they are very liked on xbox brand,oh but it has been that way since last gen,lemming here loved indies,it was when MS loss them that they started the whole lol indies,because games like minecrafts,and many other had been use against the PS3 in many arguments..lol

No the frame problem never went away..lol

They look like PS2 like zombies are dumb as fu** and the game is 720p galore..lol

A 720p game with bad graphics, and frame drops,Infamous would have to be 480p to run on xbox one..hahahaha

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By tormentos

@b4x said:

@tormentos: There are only two things I hate in life. People who discriminate against other people, and Puerto Ricans who think their smart.:P

Now i am sure you are blackace and considering he attack me as well with pictures depicting me as a mexican,and sending me to eat tacos..lol

There is nothing worse than a racist son of a bitch..lol

You didn't have to go there dude,but since i know how severely limited in your arguments is ok...lol

Better luck next year don't worry DX12 is coming..lol

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Lulu_Lulu

@FastRobby

Indie Games are definately comparable to "real" games ! Assuming we're talking about the most important of a game..... The gameplay.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Lulu_Lulu

@FastRobby

Indie Games are definately comparable to "real" games ! Assuming we're talking about the most important part of a game..... The gameplay.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By B4X

@tormentos said:

@b4x said:

@tormentos: There are only two things I hate in life. People who discriminate against other people, and Puerto Ricans who think their smart.:P

Now i am sure you are blackace and considering he attack me as well with pictures depicting me as a mexican,and sending me to eat tacos..lol

There is nothing worse than a racist son of a bitch..lol

You didn't have to go there dude,but since i know how severely limited in your arguments is ok...lol

Better luck next year don't worry DX12 is coming..lol

There's nothing racist about that. Show me the last technical break through, or gifted Puerto Rican scholar or inventor. Show me anything the country has brought towards technology, medicine, or scholastic break troughs ever?

Facts do not equal racist. Put your race card away buddy. It Doesn't apply here. It's just an tired excuse people use to mask facts.

GravityX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By GravityX
Member since 2013 • 865 Posts

Yeah looks ok, I guess.

Link

faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By faizan_faizan
Member since 2009 • 7869 Posts

Why do people still use gifs?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 tormentos

@b4x said:

There's nothing racist about that. Show me the last technical break through, or gifted Puerto Rican scholar or inventor. Show me anything the country has brought towards technology, medicine, or scholastic break troughs ever?

Facts do not equal racist. Put your race card away buddy. It Doesn't apply here. It's just an tired excuse people use to mask facts.

Once again blackace your racist sh** is incredible,is games don't get so anal about losing an argument..hahaha

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Xplode_games
Member since 2011 • 2540 Posts

You know this is a badass game when all the cows are butthurt and damage controlling every chance they get.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#198 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

LOL noway the game going to look like that on Xboner, expect downgrade lemz :D

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

@KillzoneSnake said:

Since its a linear game i guess we should compare it to The Order... lol poor Xbone. I wonder if it will be 720p.

That 720p game has a lot more interesting things going for it than Gears of Order 1886.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#200 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

Man, I thought the console boys would've learned from watch_dogs... graphics shown on previews is exaggerated and will be watered down heavily when released...