Purchase intent polls show PS4 with a big lead over XB1

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Ackad (3183 posts) -

Click Here

What do you guys think? I personally think that this is a no-shocker.

#2 Edited by AHUGECAT (8967 posts) -

I'm surprised so many people are excited to play KNACK lmao. PS4 is as barebones as it gets.

#3 Edited by ristactionjakso (6118 posts) -

@AHUGECAT said:

I'm surprised so many people are excited to play KNACK lmao. PS4 is as barebones as it gets.

KZ4 thats all.

#4 Posted by SwagSurf (3022 posts) -

@AHUGECAT said:

Loading Video...

Typical M$ hip-hopper! Have fun with your VCR!

#5 Edited by Merex760 (4343 posts) -

@AHUGECAT said:

People are investing into Sony because they know they don't give up on a platform halfway into a generation like Microsoft does.

#6 Posted by Phazevariance (11081 posts) -

Yes 4.0 knack and no other decent game for a long while to come! Cows gotta buy that console so it sits waiting to be used for half a year.

#7 Posted by Suppaman100 (4454 posts) -

Of course, who would want a console that has an inferior controller with outdated tech and is weaker, expensive, casual orientated, bad first-party support,...

#8 Posted by ScottMescudi (1550 posts) -

@Phazevariance said:

Yes 4.0 knack and no other decent game for a long while to come! Cows gotta buy that console so it sits waiting to be used for half a year.

While Hermits get everything superior. Cows have nothing to worry about; they made lemmings look completely stupid when it came exclusives last generation. They've got enough games, and a bright future. If anything, this'll convince even more Xbone developers to jumo ship due to high console ratings. Please, please try harder. SW will mutilate you like your old friend RR360D

#9 Posted by Phazevariance (11081 posts) -

@ScottMescudi: if anything lems embarrassed views last gen by selling as much as ps3 and starting the gen with all the games. Lems have nothing to with about this gen either. So many cows had meltdowns and account suicides over Xbox doing well. Fail is a fail sony

#10 Posted by Ackad (3183 posts) -

@Phazevariance said:

@ScottMescudi: if anything lems embarrassed views last gen by selling as much as ps3 and starting the gen with all the games. Lems have nothing to with about this gen either. So many cows had meltdowns and account suicides over Xbox doing well. Fail is a fail sony

You're right in some points. Cows did go through a meltdown from the years 05-08 (GS Golden years), but once MGS4 was released, Sony started spewing out AAA-AA exclusives out of no where. Because of that, lems kept their mouth shut and many of them started jumping Sony's ship. Compare today's SW to the SW from 2007.

#11 Posted by Heil68 (48307 posts) -

@Phazevariance said:

I thought mulit plats are more important than exclusives? :P Anyways, I got 6 games with the PS4, I'm buried in wholesome gaming goodness atm. :D

#12 Posted by babycakin (1597 posts) -

The reason behind all of this is simple: Microsoft was flaky and performed a flip flop on their system cause they knew they were in trouble after E3. Momentum lost.

#13 Edited by AHUGECAT (8967 posts) -

@Merex760 said:

@AHUGECAT said:

People are investing into Sony because they know they don't give up on a platform halfway into a generation like Microsoft does.

Yeah the future looks bright with the PS4! While Microsoft is trying new things like Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, and TItanfall, the PS4 gets ummm.... well it's gonna get something! The PS4 is nothing more than a PS3 with more RAM and more CPU cores. The Xbox One is truly next gen.

#14 Posted by Ackad (3183 posts) -

@AHUGECAT said:

@Merex760 said:

@AHUGECAT said:

Yeah the future looks bright with the PS4! While Microsoft is trying new things like Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, and TItanfall, the PS4 gets ummm.... well it's gonna get something! The PS4 is nothing more than a PS3 with more RAM and more CPU cores. The Xbox One is truly next gen.

Microsoft has a tendency of giving up on their fanbase in the long run. A majority of those who woke up from the Xbone E3 debacle made the conversion to Sony because they see a future in Sony (PS3 lineup explains everything). I can play Titanfall anytime on my PC, so mentioning that as an advantage for Microsoft is a refutation statement. Where's Uncharted 4? inFAMOUS: SS? The Order? Deep Down?

#15 Posted by Armoured_Mage (766 posts) -

@AHUGECAT said:

@Merex760 said:

@AHUGECAT said:

ew

#16 Edited by SwagSurf (3022 posts) -

@Armoured_Mage said:

@AHUGECAT said:

@Merex760 said:

@AHUGECAT said:

ew

I'm pretty sure he was thinking the same thing while typing that, and LMAO at stating Titanfall!

#18 Posted by WiiMan21 (8191 posts) -

@AHUGECAT:

@AHUGECAT said:

@Merex760 said:

@AHUGECAT said:

You should go read the reviews for both of the consoles on the front page. It was said that Microsoft is more focusing on the Entertainment part ie television, app functionality and fluidity ect while Sony is focusing on the gaming. It shows through their hardware, and it will show in the coming years with Sony's first part game support.

#19 Edited by psymon100 (6835 posts) -

@Ackad said:

I personally think that this is a no-shocker.

agreed.

ps4's momentum borders on unbelievable. "No-shocker".

#20 Posted by KratosYOLOSwag (962 posts) -

To be fair the Quad does look like the obvious choice for a gamer. With the best combination of 1st and 3rd party games on the most powerful console of all time at $100 less.

The only people Ive seen that prefer the bone to the Quad are the same people that are rating Ryse a 5/5 on amazon. Nuff said.

#21 Posted by Heil68 (48307 posts) -

@kratosyoloswag said:

To be fair the Quad does look like the obvious choice for a gamer. With the best combination of 1st and 3rd party games on the most powerful console of all time at $100 less.

The only people Ive seen that prefer the bone to the Quad are the same people that are rating Ryse a 5/5 on amazon. Nuff said.

Indeed. The by gamers for gamers mantra and coupled with Sony's LIve, Learn and Love have proven to be very contagious. You see the lines of people in Europe waiting for the PS4?

We are humbled SONY.