PSVita amazon deal $180 with 8 games

• 99 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by finalstar2007 (25276 posts) -

If this isnt a good i dont know what is anymore.. amazon very soon ( midnight ) will have probably the best deal in history..

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2012/11/22/vita-black-friday-mega-deal-confirmed-by-amazon-ac-liberation-ps-all-stars-3-months-ps-more-for-179-99/

PSVita for $180 which includes :

• White PlayStation Vita (Wi-fi)
  • Retail copy of Assassins Creed III Liberation
  • 4GB Memory Card
  • Download code for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (Vita)
  • 3 months of PlayStation Plus
  • $10 Gift Card good towards Assassins Creed 3 (360/PS3)
  • Uncharted Via PSN Store
  • Gravity Rush Via PSN Store
  • Tales from Space
  • Jet Set Radio
  • Wipeout 2048
  • Final Fantasy Tactics ( PSP playable on Vita )

All i can say is you guys in the U.S are very lucky

PS-Vita-Black-Friday1.png

#2 Posted by BPoole96 (22802 posts) -

Damn that is tempting. If the Vita wasn't garbage I'd probably buy that.

#3 Posted by DarkLink77 (31697 posts) -

The unfortunate thing is that you don't actually get to own most of those games.

You get six of them through PS Plus. So you're basically getting to rent them for free for three months.

#4 Posted by 205212669269561485377169522720 (14458 posts) -

BPoole96

It is, but seriously are we really that stupid to fall for it? Really BPoole? :P

#5 Posted by Grawse (4342 posts) -

BPoole96
Quickly becoming one of my fav posters LOL. Keep up the good work.
#6 Posted by MFDOOM1983 (8453 posts) -
Yeah, but most of those games are garbage. Lets not forget about of titles next or should I say lack of.
#7 Posted by FlamesOfGrey (7511 posts) -
The PS Vita is awesome and that deal is almost amazing except for the fact that 4GB will be pointless since any one major game will take up all of it's space.
#8 Posted by Thefatness16 (4672 posts) -

BPoole96

:lol:

#9 Posted by BPoole96 (22802 posts) -

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

sanim02

It is, but seriously are we really that stupid to fall for it? Really BPoole? :P

Well as DarkLink pointed out, most ofthe games are only availabel for 3 months and then you'd have to buy PS+ in order to keep playing, so it isn't that great of a deal. If I bought this I would probably just play AC: Liberation and then it would collect dust indefinitely. I want PS All Stars but I intend to get that for PS3 anyway.

#10 Posted by getyeryayasout (7599 posts) -
That's one honey of a deal, I wish it had a larger memory card since most of those games are digital copies. That's nitpicking though.
#11 Posted by finalstar2007 (25276 posts) -

The unfortunate thing is that you don't actually get to own most of those games.

You get six of them through PS Plus. So you're basically getting to rent them for free for three months.

DarkLink77

No matter how you spin it that is probably one of the best gaming deals i have ever seen.. i would buy another vita but deals like this dont happen outside of the U.S sadly.. besides if u wanna play uncharted/gravity rush/the others ( excluding AC3 and all stars ) you will only pay $15 for 3 more months.

F**k this is such an amazing deal i dont get why stuff like this only in the U.S

#12 Posted by 205212669269561485377169522720 (14458 posts) -

[QUOTE="sanim02"]

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

BPoole96

Well as DarkLink pointed out, most ofthe games are only availabel for 3 months and then you'd have to buy PS+ in order to keep playing, so it isn't that great of a deal. If I bought this I would probably just play AC: Liberation and then it would collect dust indefinitely. I want PS All Stars but I intend to get that for PS3 anyway.

I never used PS+ and don't see myself using it anyway seeing as I don't give a sh*t about subs and I don't use psn that much anyway. However I'm pretty sure 3 months is more than enough time to finish all those games and then sell it back...

#13 Posted by DarkLink77 (31697 posts) -

No matter how you spen it that is probably one of the best gaming deals i have ever seen..

finalstar2007

I guess things like Steam and GoG have spoiled me too much.

Doesn't seem all that great to me, honestly.

#14 Posted by DarkLink77 (31697 posts) -

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

[QUOTE="sanim02"]

sanim02

I never used PS+ and don't see myself using it anyway seeing as I don't give a sh*t about subs and I don't use psn that much anyway. However I'm pretty sure 3 months is more than enough time to finish all those games and then sell it back...

True. It's just that it initially seems like you get to own all those games. But you really don't. Kind of misleading, imo.
#15 Posted by Grawse (4342 posts) -
Those PSN+ games have no longevity anyways. I own those 3 retail games and didn't play them 3 months later lol, would have loved this deal.
#16 Posted by finalstar2007 (25276 posts) -

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

No matter how you spen it that is probably one of the best gaming deals i have ever seen..

DarkLink77

I dont get whats with you and steam? you really have to mention steam in every thread? lol people been nagging like 50 year olds about how expensive the vita is and when it gets a major price drop for black friday from $250 to $180 people still complain? my god!

Lost faith in gaming population :P

#17 Posted by mems_1224 (47248 posts) -
Not bad, I might have considered it if I had the money for it and if the vita had a more interesting lineup.
#18 Posted by DarkLink77 (31697 posts) -

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"]

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

finalstar2007

I dont get whats with you and steam? you really have to mention steam in every thread? lol people been nagging like 50 year olds about how expensive the vita is and when it gets a major price drop for black friday from $250 to $180 people still complain? my god!

I don't recall the last time I mentioned Steam in a thread, so I honestly don't see what you're b!tching about.
#19 Posted by finalstar2007 (25276 posts) -

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"]

DarkLink77

I don't recall the last time I mentioned Steam in a thread, so I honestly don't see what you're b!tching about.

Maybe im confusing you with someone else but seriously people should stop mentioning steam too much because we all get it.. steam has good deals all the time yes that sh*t for the cheap as**s we all got it lets move on.. just sayin :P

sigh thats not all U.S gets Dishonored for $30 when Canada gets it to...$40.. yeah im pissed about the stupid deals in Canada :P :x

sigh

#20 Posted by senses_fail_06 (6736 posts) -

DarkLink77
Agreed. If they were physical copies, then it would be a great deal.
#21 Posted by Riadon2 (1609 posts) -

Shouldn't you be playing Call of Duty?

#22 Posted by BPoole96 (22802 posts) -

finalstar2007

Losing faith in population

#23 Posted by mems_1224 (47248 posts) -

DarkLink77
Oh wow, I missed that part. That is a crappy deal then. For $180 you can basically get a console with a few games on black friday.
#24 Posted by PS360Wii4eva (297 posts) -
This shouldve been the launch.
#25 Posted by charizard1605 (58147 posts) -
While that is in fact a great deal, your title is misleading: you don't actually get eight games, you get two (albeit two of the newest additions to the Vita's library); the other six are all PSN+ games (w/ subscription), meaning you lose access as soon as your PSN+ subscription runs out. Also, is the Vita selling that bad that they have to resort to literally giving away free games at a nearly 50% of a reduced price (as calculated with the base unit, the memory card, and the PSN+ subscription)?
#26 Posted by todd2r_Partdeux (780 posts) -
Unfortunately I already own a Vita, which prevents me from picking this up and making the same mistake twice.
#27 Posted by Gue1 (10192 posts) -

While that is in fact a great deal, your title is misleading: you don't actually get eight games, you get two (albeit two of the newest additions to the Vita's library); the other six are all PSN+ games (w/ subscription), meaning you lose access as soon as your PSN+ subscription runs out. Also, is the Vita selling that bad that they have to resort to literally giving away free games at a nearly 50% of a reduced price (as calculated with the base unit, the memory card, and the PSN+ subscription)?charizard1605

You're the one posting the Vita doom articles all the time and you don't know? :roll:

[spoiler] Seriously, these are the worst type of fanboys. The ones that act like if they weren't one.... [/spoiler]

#28 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11914 posts) -

After AC Liberations flopped I really have no interest in the Vita.

Still a good deal I guess.

#29 Posted by charizard1605 (58147 posts) -

You're the one posting the Vita doom articles all the time and you don't know? :roll:

[spoiler] Seriously, these are the worst type of fanboys. The ones that act like if they weren't one.... [/spoiler]

Gue1
Act like I'm not a fanboy? I've made it clear multiple times, I love the Vita hardware, but hate the company and the management behind it. This should have been a revolution in handheld gaming, it's become a laughing stock. I make where my interests lie very clear, I have no need to be passive aggressive about it. If you took your head out of Sony's ass for like a minute, you'd probably see things like that for yourself.
#30 Posted by Yangire (8795 posts) -

Waiting for a $100 Vita deal before I decide to get one.

#31 Posted by Riadon2 (1609 posts) -

Waiting for a $100 Vita deal before I decide to get one.

Yangire

They would have to pay me $100 to get me to use a Vita.

#32 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
Must.... Resisst... Temptation.... Damn Sony! Why oh why do you do this?? :cry:
#33 Posted by funsohng (28105 posts) -
Not bad. Though I have no intention of playing pretty much any of those PS+ games. Just Liberation + Persona 4 Golden that I will buy in Korea. But it's Amazon and f*ck them for not shipping it outside of US.
#34 Posted by Ragnarok1051 (19940 posts) -

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"]

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

finalstar2007

You don't have to use an emoticon every time you insult people. An emoticon does not negate an insult.
#35 Posted by Riadon2 (1609 posts) -

Must.... Resisst... Temptation.... Damn Sony! Why oh why do you do this?? :cry:kuraimen

Yes, why oh why Sony do you drop to such acts of desperation!

#36 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

[QUOTE="charizard1605"]While that is in fact a great deal, your title is misleading: you don't actually get eight games, you get two (albeit two of the newest additions to the Vita's library); the other six are all PSN+ games (w/ subscription), meaning you lose access as soon as your PSN+ subscription runs out. Also, is the Vita selling that bad that they have to resort to literally giving away free games at a nearly 50% of a reduced price (as calculated with the base unit, the memory card, and the PSN+ subscription)?Gue1

Hypocrites... hypocrites everywhere...
#37 Posted by charizard1605 (58147 posts) -

[QUOTE="Gue1"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"]While that is in fact a great deal, your title is misleading: you don't actually get eight games, you get two (albeit two of the newest additions to the Vita's library); the other six are all PSN+ games (w/ subscription), meaning you lose access as soon as your PSN+ subscription runs out. Also, is the Vita selling that bad that they have to resort to literally giving away free games at a nearly 50% of a reduced price (as calculated with the base unit, the memory card, and the PSN+ subscription)?kuraimen

You mean like you and the guy you just quoted? :o

#38 Posted by lamprey263 (24153 posts) -
Too bad the only game that really interests me is Persona 4: The Golden, and that's not included... I'll make due with my PS2 copy for now, that's $180 I can put toward's a Wii U down the line, or save up for February games like Bioshock Infinite, Aliens Colonial Marines, and Dead Space 3.
#39 Posted by King_Dodongo (3298 posts) -
Putting a bundle with P4G and a decent memory card at that price would be a killer bundle. The one you posted, not so much.
#40 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -
If I wasn't working on building a computer, I would so buy that. I have the money right now for it. Damn I wish I was finished.
#41 Posted by TrueAmerican007 (700 posts) -

BPoole96
#42 Posted by mems_1224 (47248 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Gue1"]

charizard1605

You mean like you and the guy you just quoted? :o

I found it hilarious that two of the most blind fanboys on here accuse you of being one :lol:
#43 Posted by HarlockJC (25546 posts) -

Seems the deal already over...can't find it

EDIT: Looks at black Friday missed, upcoming and available. Then looks at lighting deals. Did this website pull this out of their rear end or am I missing something?

#44 Posted by Crazyguy105 (9513 posts) -

Not physical copies, don't care.

Nice deal for those that want to get suckered into buying PSN+ though.

#45 Posted by ultraking (6904 posts) -
[QUOTE="charizard1605"]While that is in fact a great deal, your title is misleading: you don't actually get eight games, you get two (albeit two of the newest additions to the Vita's library); the other six are all PSN+ games (w/ subscription), meaning you lose access as soon as your PSN+ subscription runs out. Also, is the Vita selling that bad that they have to resort to literally giving away free games at a nearly 50% of a reduced price (as calculated with the base unit, the memory card, and the PSN+ subscription)?

how's those ambassador 3ds games going?
#46 Posted by Slashkice (13231 posts) -

EDIT: Looks at black Friday missed, upcoming and available. Then looks at lighting deals. Did this website pull this out of their rear end or am I missing something?

HarlockJC

It goes live at 12PM PST on the 23rd according to an Amazon rep.

#47 Posted by The_Game21x (26342 posts) -

[QUOTE="HarlockJC"]

Slashkice

It goes live at 12PM PST on the 23rd according to an Amazon rep.

PST?

Well f**k that noise then. I'll be asleep.

Seriously though, I was really contemplating buying one. Heck, I gave the 3DS a shot and it didn't come with two free games.

EDIT: Wow, I can't read. Thought it said 12 AM.

Whoops. :oops: Guess I should be heading to bed earlier than I thought.

#48 Posted by OB-47 (10909 posts) -

Pretty good deal. But I don't play handhelds

#49 Posted by KBFloYd (13805 posts) -

F**k this is such an amazing deal i dont get why stuff like this only in the U.S

finalstar2007

Must.... Resisst... Temptation.... Damn Sony! Why oh why do you do this?? :cry:kuraimen

HA_HA_HA%2C_OH_WOW.jpg

#50 Posted by Wanderer5 (25721 posts) -

That a sweet deal but honestly I feel I don't need one now so I wait till next black friday maybe.