psp is getting better than the ds.

• 137 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ragrdoll21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 ragrdoll21
Member since 2006 • 6048 Posts
[QUOTE="TheCrimsonKoopa"][QUOTE="svetzenlether"][QUOTE="curp11"]

[QUOTE="DSgamer64"]What do ya know, Sony is once again rehashing another one of their console games on the PSP. Its going to flop miserably, PSP games suck and no one wants to play rehashes and ports of already bad PS2 titles. Sad fact is that the DS is still selling out around here while PSP's collect dust.svetzenlether

Its on DS that rehashes suck and not on psp. Remember Burnout Legends?.....how it flopped miserably on DS(4.4) and became best racer on PSP(9.1)? What abour TEkken DR? And what about Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam on DS and THUG2 REMIX on psp? And who told you that GOW will be a port of the ps2 one?

Once again, why would I want to play Burnout OR Tekken OR Tony Hawk on a portable system??? The reason I like the DS is because of the ORIGINAL games. As far as I can see, Lumines and LocoRoco are the only original games for the PSP.

I don't see why you wouldn't want to play Tekken on the go? I'd kill for a genuinely good fighting game on the DS.

I agree, but the point I was trying to get across was that if I've already played Tekken on the PS2, what's the point of playing it on PSP?

Mario/MK/Kerby/pokemon ectect any one?:roll:
Avatar image for TheCrimsonKoopa
TheCrimsonKoopa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 TheCrimsonKoopa
Member since 2006 • 2031 Posts
[QUOTE="TheCrimsonKoopa"][QUOTE="tocool340"]Even if thats were true, it won't put a dent on the way the DS/Lite is selling. The only way the PSP can even put a scratch on the DS/Lite sells is if they decided to steal every shipment of DS/Lites and increase their shipment of PSP's while advertising the heck out it. Only then, it will be able to so much as scratch the DS/Lite sales.......tocool340

Advertizing it? You sure about that? :P

:? They will need to advertise it in order to get the word out that it even exists on the market...........

It was a joke. Sony tends to have the worst advertizing campains. Look at the viral marketing disaster, the racist advertizements they had going in Europe and the wacked out PS3 ads.
ATG1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 ATG1
Member since 2004 • 274 Posts
[QUOTE="ATG1"][QUOTE="DSgamer64"][QUOTE="payforaday"]

[QUOTE="DSgamer64"]What do ya know, Sony is once again rehashing another one of their console games on the PSP. Its going to flop miserably, PSP games suck and no one wants to play rehashes and ports of already bad PS2 titles. Sad fact is that the DS is still selling out around here while PSP's collect dust.tocool340

Umm.. what the hell? Oh, I mean, of course you're right because God of War is just such a horrible game. :roll: And it will obviously flop because Ratchet&Clank did so bad on the PSP scoring a 9.0 from IGN. DS fanboys :roll:.

Hooray for watered down graphics and poor controls of good console games like that. If I want to play God of War or Burnout Legends or Rachet and Clank or GTA, I will but the damn games for my PS2 so I can play them at home with high quality graphics and good controls. If I want to play mobile games, I will take my laptop with me or my DS Lite so I can play fun and unique games that are good and arent piss poor ports of console franchises (aside from Metroid Prime Hunters which sucked anyway). Oh and for the record, I dont see the PSP getting a portable version of Guitar Hero that will use touch screen so I suggest you cows shut your pie holes. I seem to recall a lot of you PSP fanboys hyping Loco Roco as AAA yet it flopped harder then a fat guy falling off a diving board.

Those ''watered down ports'' are currently outscoring your ''fun unique games''. PSP 5 AAA's, 47 AA's. DS 5 AAA's, 20 AA's. What people like to play is down to each individual gamer though so I respect your opinion.

It maybe outscoring it, but are those ports outselling and have a lasting replay value? I really don't think so........

Well theyre clearly not outselling the DS games but since they received high scores from a respected gaming website I imagine that they do have lasting replay value and very good gameplay and are fun and all the things that games need to be in order to receive such scores.
payforaday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 payforaday
Member since 2006 • 865 Posts

[QUOTE="DSgamer64"]What do ya know, Sony is once again rehashing another one of their console games on the PSP. Its going to flop miserably, PSP games suck and no one wants to play rehashes and ports of already bad PS2 titles. Sad fact is that the DS is still selling out around here while PSP's collect dust.DSgamer64

Umm.. what the hell? Oh, I mean, of course you're right because God of War is just such a horrible game. :roll: And it will obviously flop because Ratchet&Clank did so bad on the PSP scoring a 9.0 from IGN. DS fanboys :roll:.

Hooray for watered down graphics and poor controls of good console games like that. If I want to play God of War or Burnout Legends or Rachet and Clank or GTA, I will but the damn games for my PS2 so I can play them at home with high quality graphics and good controls. If I want to play mobile games, I will take my laptop with me or my DS Lite so I can play fun and unique games that are good and arent piss poor ports of console franchises (aside from Metroid Prime Hunters which sucked anyway). Oh and for the record, I dont see the PSP getting a portable version of Guitar Hero that will use touch screen so I suggest you cows shut your pie holes. I seem to recall a lot of you PSP fanboys hyping Loco Roco as AAA yet it flopped harder then a fat guy falling off a diving board.

Those ''watered down ports'' are currently outscoring your ''fun unique games''. PSP 5 AAA's, 47 AA's. DS 5 AAA's, 20 AA's. What people like to play is down to each individual gamer though so I respect your opinion.

Funny considering Sales > scores. It doesnt matter what reviewers think, people actually buy the games they want and will enjoy. No one buys PSP games they already have as sales have proven that already and DS games are fun and unique, whether reviewers like them or not is their problem and only idiots would actually buy their games based on what reviewers think. Just cause a game may suck in their eyes doesnt mean they arent good. There are plenty of DS games worth playing that didnt score above 8.5 that I own and have enjoyed to the fullest extent, at the moment I have about 35 DS games that I would highly reccommend to anyone who is looking for a fun and unique gaming experience.

OK I geuss scores dont mean anything now. So, you're going to go out and purchase elf bowling 1&2 for DS? Why not? I thought scores didnt matter at all.

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#107 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
[QUOTE="tocool340"][QUOTE="TheCrimsonKoopa"][QUOTE="tocool340"]Even if thats were true, it won't put a dent on the way the DS/Lite is selling. The only way the PSP can even put a scratch on the DS/Lite sells is if they decided to steal every shipment of DS/Lites and increase their shipment of PSP's while advertising the heck out it. Only then, it will be able to so much as scratch the DS/Lite sales.......TheCrimsonKoopa

Advertizing it? You sure about that? :P

:? They will need to advertise it in order to get the word out that it even exists on the market...........

It was a joke. Sony tends to have the worst advertizing campains. Look at the viral marketing disaster, the racist advertizements they had going in Europe and the wacked out PS3 ads.

I know. Thats why I ment go and advertise it. So they can go and destroy themselves some more. It's fun watching Sony owned themselves everytime they advertise. There were only 2 or 3 commercials that sony made normal. After that, there ego got the best of them........
Marka1700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Marka1700
Member since 2003 • 7500 Posts
Plenty of good ratched and clank games on the ps2, and the ps2 is cheaper. Only one game that interest me on PSP and thats Dracula X Chronicles. Not buying a psp for 1 game.
ATG1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 ATG1

[QUOTE="DSgamer64"]What do ya know, Sony is once again rehashing another one of their console games on the PSP. Its going to flop miserably, PSP games suck and no one wants to play rehashes and ports of already bad PS2 titles. Sad fact is that the DS is still selling out around here while PSP's collect dust.DSgamer64

Hooray for watered down graphics and poor controls of good console games like that. If I want to play God of War or Burnout Legends or Rachet and Clank or GTA, I will but the damn games for my PS2 so I can play them at home with high quality graphics and good controls. If I want to play mobile games, I will take my laptop with me or my DS Lite so I can play fun and unique games that are good and arent piss poor ports of console franchises (aside from Metroid Prime Hunters which sucked anyway). Oh and for the record, I dont see the PSP getting a portable version of Guitar Hero that will use touch screen so I suggest you cows shut your pie holes. I seem to recall a lot of you PSP fanboys hyping Loco Roco as AAA yet it flopped harder then a fat guy falling off a diving board.

Funny considering Sales > scores. It doesnt matter what reviewers think, people actually buy the games they want and will enjoy. No one buys PSP games they already have as sales have proven that already and DS games are fun and unique, whether reviewers like them or not is their problem and only idiots would actually buy their games based on what reviewers think. Just cause a game may suck in their eyes doesnt mean they arent good. There are plenty of DS games worth playing that didnt score above 8.5 that I own and have enjoyed to the fullest extent, at the moment I have about 35 DS games that I would highly reccommend to anyone who is looking for a fun and unique gaming experience.

Well clearly scores don't always translate into games sales. But I really don't care if the system I own is the bestselling one or not either, as long as it has the games that I prefer to play.
Rahnyc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Rahnyc4
Member since 2005 • 6660 Posts
Ds is popular to not only to casuals, but to real gamers. if you listen to podcast from high profile sites like 1up.com..The ds is the portable of choice, sorry. DS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>psp
Avatar image for TheCrimsonKoopa
TheCrimsonKoopa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 TheCrimsonKoopa
Member since 2006 • 2031 Posts

Thats true. God of War was AAA but (IMO) didn't have much replay value. And MK64 is a bad example because Gamespot was biased back then.

payforaday

Gamespot isn't biased. Never was either.
curp11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#118 curp11
Member since 2005 • 405 Posts

Ds is popular to not only to casuals, but to real gamers. if you listen to podcast from high profile sites like 1up.com..The ds is the portable of choice, sorry. DS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pspRahnyc4

nope, more targeted towards non-gamers. Conclusion: For gamers, psp>>>>>ds

Cicatraz_ESP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Cicatraz_ESP
Member since 2006 • 1993 Posts
When the new pokemon comes out my ds is gonna be the only system feeling my love for a looooooong while.
curp11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 curp11
[QUOTE="curp11"]

[QUOTE="DSgamer64"]What do ya know, Sony is once again rehashing another one of their console games on the PSP. Its going to flop miserably, PSP games suck and no one wants to play rehashes and ports of already bad PS2 titles. Sad fact is that the DS is still selling out around here while PSP's collect dust.svetzenlether

Its on DS that rehashes suck and not on psp. Remember Burnout Legends?.....how it flopped miserably on DS(4.4) and became best racer on PSP(9.1)? What abour TEkken DR? And what about Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam on DS and THUG2 REMIX on psp? And who told you that GOW will be a port of the ps2 one?

Once again, why would I want to play Burnout OR Tekken OR Tony Hawk on a portable system???  The reason I like the DS is because of the ORIGINAL games.  As far as I can see, Lumines and LocoRoco are the only original games for the PSP.

That's why its called Playstation Portable, for taking the real masterpieces on the go. Like THUG2 REMIX or syphon Filter Dark Mirror outscoring even the ps2 ones, psp is one hell of a portable system. Now, Im begging for Okami or Okami 2 to come on the PSP.

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts

[QUOTE="billyea"][QUOTE="supersaiyan039"]it got AAA from ign.SolidTy

it's ratchet and clank!

Well, yeah. That's why it was AAA. It's Ratchet & Clank...great series.

I'm a sheep..and even I loves me some Ratchet and clank! I'm gonna get either size matters...or Sonic and the secret rings.....But I'll wait for Sonic's review before I make my choice. You never know. The way Sonic games have been lately..it'll probabally turn into crap....
svetzenlether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 svetzenlether
Member since 2003 • 3082 Posts
[QUOTE="svetzenlether"][QUOTE="curp11"]

[QUOTE="DSgamer64"]What do ya know, Sony is once again rehashing another one of their console games on the PSP. Its going to flop miserably, PSP games suck and no one wants to play rehashes and ports of already bad PS2 titles. Sad fact is that the DS is still selling out around here while PSP's collect dust.curp11

Once again, why would I want to play Burnout OR Tekken OR Tony Hawk on a portable system??? The reason I like the DS is because of the ORIGINAL games. As far as I can see, Lumines and LocoRoco are the only original games for the PSP.

That's why its called Playstation Portable, for taking the real masterpieces on the go. Like THUG2 REMIX or syphon Filter Dark Mirror outscoring even the ps2 ones, psp is one hell of a portable system. Now, Im begging for Okami or Okami 2 to come on the PSP.

So essentially, Sony's convinced you to buy the same games twice.  Bravo...
Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#123 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts
.....there's no accounting for taste :)....PSP=Same games I've played 5 times before....
curp11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 curp11
[QUOTE="curp11"][QUOTE="svetzenlether"][QUOTE="curp11"]

you mean that all psp games look exactly like the ps2 ones?? So, you're horribly mistaken. Lumines, Loco Roco, Daxter and Pursuit force.etc don't exist on ps2. It's even funny how ps2 is even getting ports of psp games such as GTA:LCS and pursuit force 2, considering these titles have been highly successful on the psp. Does MGSPO look like snake eater? Never. Its a sequel. Does silent Hill Origins look like the ps2 ones? Never, its a prequel. Does NFS Carbon look like its console counterparts? Never, its has more wingman features. Does Burnout Legends look like any of the previous ps2 ones? Never, it's a mix of all of the 4 burnouts and the list goes on for ALL psp games

killeryoda85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#125 killeryoda85
Member since 2006 • 499 Posts
U cant say the PSP is getting better than DS based on 2 new games! Sheer Lunacy
kukukuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 kukukuk
Member since 2005 • 2406 Posts
If you take out "than the ds", then I agree with you.
ATG1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 ATG1
.....there's no accounting for taste :)....PSP=Same games I've played 5 times before....Omni-Slash
Certainly isn't, look how many people like to play with virtual dogs or do really simple maths problems over and over again.
muscrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 muscrat_01
Member since 2005 • 3592 Posts
Actually the PSP has more AA games and the same amount of AAAs.payforaday

The PSP has more 'better games' than the DS.

Add homebrew and the PSP is the best handheld gaming device concived by man.

Just because the DS is selling much more - dosent mean we should dismiss the PSP.
I mean hell a DS is how much more cheaper than a PSP :P

Comparing a PSP to a DS is like comparing apples to oranges.
They both are technically the same, but they cater for completely different tastes.

I honestly think PSP > DS - As I have both - but thats my opinion -and my taste in handhelds.
And for the record I have a GB, GBP, GBC, GBA, DS, and PSP

And just beacuse its more popular dosent mean we should instantly say its better.
50 cent bulletproof sold 100X more copies than Psychonauts - and does that make it a better game?

LinkChicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 LinkChicky
Member since 2006 • 292 Posts

[QUOTE="payforaday"]Actually the PSP has more AA games and the same amount of AAAs.muscrat_01

Just because the DS is selling much more - dosent mean we should dismiss the PSP.

They both are technically the same, but they cater for completely different tastes.

I honestly think PSP > DS - As I have both - but thats my opinion -and my taste in handhelds.

And just beacuse its more popular dosent mean we should instantly say its better.
50 cent bulletproof sold 100X more copies than Psychonauts - and does that make it a better game?

Then by your logic, GC is better than PS2. :P

muscrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 muscrat_01
Member since 2005 • 3592 Posts

[QUOTE="muscrat_01"][QUOTE="payforaday"]Actually the PSP has more AA games and the same amount of AAAs.LinkChicky

Then by your logic, GC is better than PS2. :P

If it got more AA / AAA titles than the PS2 yep sure.

I dont know about more AAs though............ could see more AAAs.

Its more logical than most sold = winner.
Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

I got my wife a DS lite this weekend with Tetris and she loves it. I played it and its okay I must admit I feel that its really over hyped at this point. Just felt like a huge downgrade from the kind of games I usually play on my PSP. Their are some DS games i do want toplay such as Mario and Sonic, but I won't be giving up my PSP any time soon either.

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Bread_or_Decide
[QUOTE="curp11"][QUOTE="svetzenlether"][QUOTE="curp11"]

At this point the PSP has enough original/New franchise  games on it for this argument to be dead and gone.

Ontain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#134 Ontain
Member since 2005 • 25501 Posts
why bother still bringing up the psp? it's lost the war. sure it might still come out with a few good games every now and then but they won't sell well because it's on a system that many ppl aren't using for gaming. a look at psp game sales show this.
greenleaflink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 greenleaflink
Member since 2006 • 3686 Posts
ratchet and clank and gurumin just came out what did ds come out with lunar knights lol.supersaiyan039
POKEMON DIAMOND/PEARL will sell like a kazillion copies. sell systems Windwaker DS too : Spore DS Sim City DS
saosin37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 saosin37
Member since 2005 • 261 Posts
Total Ds Units Sold as of Dec 2006 : 35.61 million

Thats pretty good for being out for 2 years

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_ds#Marketing_and_sales
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Bread_or_Decide

Total Ds Units Sold as of Dec 2006 : 35.61 million

saosin37

DS fans have got their sales win. I still don't get why they are so aprehensive at this point to admit that the PSP is not bad at all. 

blahzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 blahzor
Member since 2005 • 2287 Posts

Lunar Knights is a damn good game.  It also recently got Hotel Dusk which is f-ing amazing!

The variety and unique games that the DS has really make it amazing and a must try for gamers.  Stop whining about the system and give some of them a shot.

Keibo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Keibo
Member since 2003 • 1488 Posts

[QUOTE="saosin37"]Total Ds Units Sold as of Dec 2006 : 35.61 million

Bread_or_Decide

DS fans have got their sales win. I still don't get why they are so aprehensive at this point to admit that the PSP is not bad at all. 

ok, I'm a DS fan and I'll admit that the PSP is quite a decent handheld, its doing relatively well on the number of units sold, and the game ratings and stuff, but the software to hardware attach rate is meant to be very low meaning alot of people aren't buying many games on it, whereas its quite the opposite on the DS. The thing with the DS is that its selling stupidly well, faster than any other console before 35 in 2 years is simply amazing and at this rate its possible that they will sell in the excess of 80million in a couple more years which took the GBA a very long time to do with no competition. But getting back to the point, yes the PSP is a decent handheld with some great games, the reason I don't buy one is because it wouldn't fit into my lifestyle and I prefer the games that are coming out on the DS more as I can play it for 20-30 minutes on the train to work and then put it away quickly without much hassle
Darthmatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#140 Darthmatt
Member since 2002 • 8970 Posts
Lunar Knights is pretty sweet. I'm sure you haven't played it so how can you even talk? I havent played Ratchet, but Im sure its a decent game. Have fun being a sad fanboy.
lzorro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 lzorro
Member since 2006 • 7395 Posts
:roll: I really hope your not dissing Lunar Nights, only a *insert word* would do that.
casinater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 casinater
Member since 2006 • 371 Posts
ratchet and clank and gurumin just came out what did ds come out with lunar knights lol.supersaiyan039
ratchet and who? gurumin what? oh...those playstation ports....just like all psp games...psp still doesn't have new super mario bros.....it will never be that good.
ATG1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 ATG1
[QUOTE="supersaiyan039"]ratchet and clank and gurumin just came out what did ds come out with lunar knights lol.casinater
ratchet and who? gurumin what? oh...those playstation ports....just like all psp games...psp still doesn't have new super mario bros.....it will never be that good.

Are you being sarcastic or...? R&C: Size Matters is an entirely new game in the Ratchet and Clank franchise just as New Super Mario Bros was in the Mario franchise and Gurumin isn't a port either.
LinkChicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 LinkChicky
Member since 2006 • 292 Posts
*YAWN* Who really cares? I have a DSL and I'm very happy with it.  Nothing anyone says is going to convince me to drop $200+ on a PSP.  In fact, that's what made me beeline right over to the DS section instead...well, that and the games didn't look all that interesting, either.  I'm pretty hyped up for the upcoming DS games. LoZ: PH, DQ9, and I think I'll actually get one of those Pokemon games, which will be my first (not counting the Rangers).  There are plenty of others that look interesting as well, so it's ridiculous to even imply the DS dying out.
Avatar image for fatzombiepigeon
fatzombiepigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#145 fatzombiepigeon
Member since 2005 • 8199 Posts
It's going to be massive ownage if it does, because then the PSP will have more AAAs than the DS won't it?
curp11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 curp11

[QUOTE="supersaiyan039"]ratchet and clank and gurumin just came out what did ds come out with lunar knights lol.casinater

hah....Is Ratchet and Clank SM a port? You don't seem to know anything about basically what is a port. And PSP even manages to have very decent ports such as Burnout Legends ( more as a mix) which turns out to be the best racer on psp. And how ports manage to pull off on DS? Very crappy ports, aren't they? Im referring to burnout legends and Tohy Hawk's Downhill Jam.

And how did you forget about the new MGSPO and the new silent hill?

Bubble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#147 Bubble_Man
Member since 2006 • 3100 Posts
  When the PSP first launched, I viewed it as a flop and got a DS instead. Now, however, the PSP is starting to get some good games that actually catch my attention. Titles such as Dracula X Chronicles, Gurumin, and the Power Stone collection look pretty darn good. At this rate, I might have to denounce my prior evaluation of the PSP and buy one.
Berem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Berem
Member since 2003 • 947 Posts
I wouldn't buy a psp ever for 199... its a POS
darkmagician06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 darkmagician06
Member since 2003 • 6060 Posts
[QUOTE="dirty_diaz"]psp > ds why?... portable pornwhitetiger3521
Live action is better

touching is good...
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Bread_or_Decide

[QUOTE="casinater"][QUOTE="supersaiyan039"]ratchet and clank and gurumin just came out what did ds come out with lunar knights lol.curp11

hah....Is Ratchet and Clank SM a port? You don't seem to know anything about basically what is a port. And PSP even manages to have very decent ports such as Burnout Legends ( more as a mix) which turns out to be the best racer on psp. And how ports manage to pull off on DS? Very crappy ports, aren't they? Im referring to burnout legends and Tohy Hawk's Downhill Jam.

And how did you forget about the new MGSPO and the new silent hill?

This reminds me of the last Bush election. They kept calling Kerry a "flip flopper" and it didn't matter how untrue that was or that there was a logical explanation to explain all of Kerry's positions the more you say a lie the truer it becomes.

"PSP has no games."

"PSP only has ports."

All lies, and yet somehow they are perceived as true by many people.