This topic is locked from further discussion.

Decrate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Decrate
Member since 2004 • 1731 Posts

http://tgs.gamespot.com/story/6230410/no-umd-conversion-for-psp-go

to anyone who hasn't read that Gamespot article, read it

the North American sales for the PSP Go are going to be abysmal so long as the customer is educated on what he is buying

ok enough ranting. so why are they not letting you upload your umd games into the psp go?

is it because 1 game can be shared amongst many friends and all of them can install it on their PSP Go therefore saving lots of money?

sounds like an obvious answer but in case thats not it. enlighten me. either way, sounds like people who already have a PSP have no incentive to buy this one

ReaperV7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ReaperV7
Member since 2008 • 6756 Posts
if your not interested it in it...don't buy it. simple as that.
Ospov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Ospov
Member since 2007 • 3708 Posts

I don't have a PSP and therefore I have no UMD games. This really doesn't matter to me. I'm sure there are many people in the same boat as me. I understand why people would be upset if they had a previous model of the PSP and wanted to upgrade though. Just because somebody buys it doesn't mean they're "uninformed"

FatalDomain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 FatalDomain
Member since 2005 • 1783 Posts

That would make it a NO-Go for the PSP-Go....

Thats like replacing your 360/PS3 for a new model without the optical drive and getting the "oh well" by MS/Sony...

No thanks....

Game On...

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

No existing PSP owners need to be upset by the Go ..... and that is the good thing about it.It is an alternative productfor people who don't want UMDs, like the design , and are comfortable with DD and whatever becomes available for download, I just don't get the hate for this type of product. It baffles me when I see it(even by system wars standards). Simply don't buy it or keep your PSP. :idea: