PSN was almost down at this point of their launch

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

XBOX is running like a machine. Holding it down, everyone is saying its awesome and its fast and its dling.. Cows at their launch had to talk about it on forums cause they couldn't sign in. xbox backbone is the best.

#2 Posted by YD_11 (1522 posts) -

It is a machine lol. I'm waiting on some games to download right now but enjoying the snap feature with tv and all. Once you understand what commands the kinect listens for, it's pretty seamless i might add

#3 Posted by DerekLoffin (8671 posts) -

You mean, just like xbox.com was down earlier today, or are you just conveniently forgetting that?

#4 Edited by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@DerekLoffin: ever think they did that on purpose? they were probably adding a ton of servers into play. its going like a gem. people were trying to sign on for hours on end with PSN. they pay for that now lol.

#5 Edited by finalstar2007 (24176 posts) -

Because there were over a million who bought it and all were trying to get in at the same time so it caused slight crashes on PSN only on the first day comparing that to the 3 people who actually bought an xbox one wont crash the online servers lol

#6 Posted by MrXboxOne (678 posts) -

Sony reply "We cant all be winners now can we?"

#7 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@finalstar2007: something tells me that MS would handle the load better than Sony. Xbox show my xbox live

#8 Posted by RedentSC (556 posts) -

Well its just a same the xbone 720p sucks balls with its flop of a flag ship game Ryse and dodgy Blu-ray drives. Xbox live wont do much good when you can't install copy of Call of Duty Goats

#9 Edited by remiks00 (1072 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

@finalstar2007: something tells me that MS would handle the load better than Sony. Xbox show my xbox live

Cool story bro. Not sure why you care so much if Xbox Live is better than PSN. Insecure or trying to justify something?

Also, shouldn't you be playing xbone games right now? I guess you enjoy arguing and whining on forums more...

#10 Edited by xxgunslingerxx (4045 posts) -

probably cause there are only have the xbox ones sold

#11 Edited by edidili (3420 posts) -

That Live would be more stable was a given. They just have a better server infrastructure that's all.

#12 Edited by danabo (2474 posts) -

'tis awfully quiet in here.

#13 Posted by senses_fail_06 (6727 posts) -

Cause not as many people bought the Xbone, and when they did, they didn't want to get online and play games, they just wanted to watch TV.

#14 Posted by cainetao11 (14380 posts) -

@RedentSC said:

Well its just a same the xbone 720p sucks balls with its flop of a flag ship game Ryse and dodgy Blu-ray drives. Xbox live wont do much good when you can't install copy of Call of Duty Goats

Flagship? That would be Halo. And Forza 5 went AAAE here.

#15 Posted by cainetao11 (14380 posts) -

Cause not as many people bought the Xbone, and when they did, they didn't want to get online and play games, they just wanted to watch TV.

Which would require connecting.

#16 Posted by senses_fail_06 (6727 posts) -