B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

People still having problems connecting to PSN found a work a round by adjusting the MTU settings.

I can attest XBL has been flawless all night 12/27... PSN still shows Offline on status page.

Update: PS4, PS3, and Vita network services are gradually coming back online - thanks for your patience

Seems PSN is coming back online. 12/27

LizardSquad taking credit for outages..... I'm not going to give them credit till it's proven. They could be talking shit and are taken credit for traffic outages.

Is it a hack or traffic? Says maintenance when I try to log in.

Anyone else having the same problem? Seems to be wide spread.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=958735

I wonder if both consoles are going to be able to handle X-mas traffic. At least with some dignity.

EDIT: Can anyone get on the web store on PC?

Merry Christmas.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

https://twitter.com/AskPlayStation/status/547897639065649152

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/237/~/psn-status%3A-online

Will update as needed. For the people who CAN'T get online.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Store opens fine on my phone

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3  Edited By CountBleck12
Member since 2012 • 4726 Posts

Nah it's not down, my brother is literally playing garbage (Destiny) with his loser friends online on the PS4 and he can access the store properly too.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By B4X

I'm going to check X1.. real quick.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

I just got a PS4 today and it seems to be fine, just a little slow, but that's pretty normal for PSN.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 B4X

@CountBleck12 said:

Nah it's not down, my brother is literally playing garbage (Destiny) with his loser friends online on the PS4 and he can access the store properly too.

I'm in St. Louis. Where you at?

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 CountBleck12
Member since 2012 • 4726 Posts
@b4x said:

@CountBleck12 said:

I'm in St. Louis. Where you at?

California.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

I hope the entire internet breaks and everyone is able to turn off their devices and spend time with their family. The only reason I'm on right now is via my phone and that I'm at work for 12 hours.

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

I guess I'll have to try Deadly Premonition (PS+) instead of killing ISA scum and dirty Higs online. Weirdness awaits! I just watched the intro and my eyes are bleeding. The trees , lol.

ccagracing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ccagracing
Member since 2006 • 845 Posts

@b4x:

The UK XBox live is working fine for me.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By B4X

Lizard Squad and Finest Squad Mom joke showdown. lmfao. I actually believe these are real members. NSFW

Loading Video...

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 B4X

@ccagracing said:

@b4x:

The UK XBox live is working fine for me.

I could log in here too. PSN saying maintenance. These hackers need to be punchfaced. If it's them.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13  Edited By Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

i thought lizard squad disbanded.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 B4X

Are you guys lying. If you are on . Don't log off.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/237/~/psn-status%3A-online

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 B4X

I knew it wasn't me alone. If you are logged in don't log out.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Liquid_

@b4x said:

i hope these clowns get arrested, they sound like casual cod players lol

Newhopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 Newhopes
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts

PSN is fine for me.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 B4X

@Liquid_ said:

@b4x said:

Did you watch that video... LMFAO

Mom jokes.. They're jokes.

I guess 360 servers were down for like 20 minutes.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

@b4x said:

yeah, there's something going on, but it isn't widespread yet. I tried to restart my destiny dl and I can't do it. I was able to download other stuff though.

spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts

Xbox Live is mostly fine. A few apps are classed as "limited" in there activity, but games work fine, as do the majority of apps.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Didn't lizard squad get exposed not too long ago?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 B4X

@heretrix said:

@b4x said:

yeah, there's something going on, but it isn't widespread yet. I tried to restart my destiny dl and I can't do it. I was able to download other stuff though.

Merry Christmas. pffffttt

It's wide spread here..... in my house. I mean come on Sony!!!!

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Liquid_

@b4x said:

@Liquid_ said:

@b4x said:

This idiot made a terrorist threat around 11:50

I hope someone brings that to the authorities lol

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 B4X

@lostrib said:

No clue.. That video says they're alive and well.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50541 Posts
@lostrib said:

Was fake info

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

I had problems with Xbox Live just last week. I went and checked and XBLG had limited service. I saw users complaining and I didn't say anything. Whatever, this happens back and forth between any online servers based on traffic.

The difference was I didn't post about it here in SW. It's the holidays, these things happen.

For the record, I was playing my free copy of Plants Vs. Zombies: GW (thanks PS experience) on PS4 all morning and my nephews are now online playing it now as I type. Eh.

Your title is completely inaccurate once again. You could have been more accurate, but you want to raise the flags way too fast. Various users above are on PSN. I'm sure there are issues as there are every year with services, but PSN isn't down. He's in one room playing PS4 online (PvZ), my niece is playing PS3 in the other room. I'm playing Starcraft II online in my office. The fear mongering really needs to stop, it's boring. It's the boy who cried wolf.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 B4X

@Liquid_ said:

@b4x said:

@Liquid_ said:

@b4x said:

This idiot made a terrorist threat around 11:50

I hope someone brings that to the authorities lol

Do those idiots realize the ramifications of threats like that. You have zero constitutional rights if you are caught.

To be young and dumb...

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By B4X

@SolidTy said:

I had problems with Xbox Live just last week. I went and checked and they had limited service.

The difference was I didn't post about it here in SW. It's the holidays, these things happen.

For the record, I was playing my free copy of Plants Vs. Zombies GW on PS4 all morning and my nephews are now online playing it now. Eh.

OMG... really dude.... This is not the time to white knight.

You can't be serious with that shit. There is a limit to fanboy my man. What's your excuse now... This isn't linked to Sony Pictures?

Gamers want to play their games. What part of that don't you understand. You got one thing right. This is the Holidays and a lot of people with time off can't enjoy their shiny new present.

EDIT: I guess the official Sony website and Twitter accounts are lying. As I said earlier if you're logged in don't log out.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SolidTy
@b4x said:

@SolidTy said:

I had problems with Xbox Live just last week. I went and checked and XBLG had limited service. I saw users complaining and I didn't say anything. Whatever, this happens back and forth between any online servers based on traffic.

For the record, I was playing my free copy of Plants Vs. Zombies: GW (thanks PS experience) on PS4 all morning and my nephews are now online playing it now as I type. Eh.

Your title is completely inaccurate once again. You could have been more accurate, but you want to raise the flags way too fast. Various users above are on PSN. I'm sure there are issues as there are every year with services, but PSN isn't down. He's in one room playing PS4 online (PvZ), my niece is playing PS3 in the other room. I'm playing Starcraft II online in my office. The fear mongering really needs to stop, it's boring. It's the boy who cried wolf.

OMG... really dude.... This is not the time to white knight.

You can't be serious with that shit. There is a limit to fanboy my man. What's your excuse now... This isn't linked to Sony Pictures?

Gamers want to play their games. What part of that don't you understand. You got one thing right. This is the Holidays and a lot of people with time off can't enjoy their shiny new present.

What? It's simple. You declared a service is down and various users are telling you it's not down. It's limited, but what happens. Just for the record, they aren't the only ones (XBL link). I know with these things, things are give and take. Anecdotal evidence springs up and some people have no problems where other do. I wouldn't make an entire thread on XBL's situation right now declairing XBL is down. I already knew it was going to happen and it's not important for me to go around telling others about limited services.

Sony Pictures, that doesn't even make sense to bring that up. Especially with the egg on your face as Sony is releasing the movie tomorrow after all. Pointless fear mongering that all turned out to be. To equate free speech and blame Sony Pictures who in the end are releasing the movie. What was the point in the end?

Gamers do want to play their games. Yep. It sucks when online doesn't work across steam, origin, XBL, PSN, Nintendo Network. I play SP or do other things. The traffic goes up every year during this time and some people suffer on various networks. I don't know what to say. I have no problems right now and my nephew is going to town as we speak playing the ONLINE only PvZ:GW against other online people. He's having fun. I played split screen with him earlier online against others. It sucks when Online goes down. The hackers suck when the try to tackle services. It sucks for those that do not get to play. That's all obvious, right? I thought you didn't like being obvious. I don't know what you want me to say.

Other times I have problems on various networks. I can't do anything about it. It's part of the holidays. I wish it wasn't but it is.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

@Telekill said:

I hope the entire internet breaks and everyone is able to turn off their devices and spend time with their family.

Man, that'd be great. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in the world (Murica) that isn't burying my face in a smartphone, or tablet.

---

Anyways, even if the OP were true, I'm not affected. Don't have these services as I'm part of the non-sucker master race.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 B4X

@SolidTy: Are you touched. There is no way you're this big of a fanboy.

What do those websites say... Case closed.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By B4X

@SolidTy:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

IGN, Maxim, and MLB. My god the travesty.... Do the games on a gaming console work?

Sony Pictures releasing the Movie is because of guys like me bashing them for being a bunch of pussies.

You're beyond fanboy.

EDIT: The music is down now on X1.

Is it an attack or traffic.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SolidTy

@b4x: I understand everything you have posted, but I fear you don't understand mine. I see one Sony link says: "We are aware that there have been issues reported with PSN" and the other says offline. I can only tell you I'm online as we speak. My nephew is playing PvZ:GW. Eh.

I do not doubt that there are outages as I said multiple times, there seem to be every single year at Xmas time. I'm just telling you I am fine, others in this thread are fine, and I know and expect outages for every platform every year. If they don't happen? Bonus. Considering Sony's PS4 super high sales, they may have even more issues than the norm as so many people are on the network. I also said it sucks, but I know this is going to happen, sometimes across the board, going into Xmas every year.

This is going in circles. You have resorted to name calling. Most everyone in SW would apply those names to you. Catch you later.

darklight4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 darklight4
Member since 2009 • 2094 Posts

PSN works fine for me. I got the maintenance message but nothing has been affected. I expect a lot of traffic on psn today so I'll probably play some DA Inquisition or farcry 4

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By B4X

@SolidTy said:

@b4x: I understand everything you have posted, but I fear you don't understand mine. I see one Sony link says: "We are aware that there have been issues reported with PSN" and the other says offline. I can only tell you I'm online as we speak. My nephew is playing PvZ:GW. Eh.

I do not doubt that there are outages as I said multiple times, there seem to be every single year at Xmas time. I'm just telling you I am fine, others in this thread are fine, and I know and expect outages for every platform every year. If they don't happen? Bonus. Considering Sony's PS4 super high sales, they may have even more issues than the norm as so many people are on the network. I also said it sucks, but I know this is going to happen, sometimes across the board, going into Xmas every year.

Just stop. please..... :(

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SolidTy
@darklight4 said:

PSN works fine for me. I got the maintenance message but nothing has been affected. I expect a lot of traffic on psn today so I'll probably play some DA Inquisition or farcry 4

That's unpossible.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By B4X

@SolidTy:

Were all happy you can get on dude.

Just think... some of us can't..... I imagine a shitload of people can't.

Will keep the title updated.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SolidTy

@b4x: I just kicked him off PvZ: GW and turned off the PS4. I turned the PS4 back on to check and he can play again. After this match final match, he's going to go play my 3DS while his mother and I discuss dinner plans since he's grown bored of the game.

I understand some people can't get on. Sucks. Sometimes I can't get on. Sucks. It happens across services all the time, especially in the Xmas-New years period when everyone seems to have time off. Whatevs. I'm not defending it, I am simply acknowledging it. There is nothing confusing about this. I get it and already stated as such.

EDIT: PSN Netflix was just turned on with the PS3 for cartoons. Works perfectly still. Eh.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#39  Edited By GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@b4x said:

@SolidTy:

This will be my last reply to you. EVER.

While SolidTy is most certainly a stealth cow (in the same way that you're a lemming in denial), he's being exceedingly reasonable in this thread. Only a shill like you would get on someone's ass for having a balanced perspective on an issue.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@SolidTy said:

Your title is completely inaccurate once again. You could have been more accurate, but you want to raise the flags way too fast. Various users above are on PSN. I'm sure there are issues as there are every year with services, but PSN isn't down. He's in one room playing PF4 online, my niece is playing PS3 in the other room. I'm playing Starcraft II online in my room. The fear mongering really needs to stop, it's boring. It's the boy who cried wolf.

Drama Queens is all mate, i swear most of them are really young and take Getting online for granted,it's like there whole world collapses and they panic.

'what do i do now? the interwebs is down'

I just say '**** it' and go and do something else or, heres a really good trick, play Games OFFLINE.

It's because of Drama queens that idiots like the Liazrd squad do this sort of thing, they Know they are getting under peoples skins, as my Dad used to say 'Ignore them and they will go away'

Take care Guys and have an awesome Christmas

btk2k2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 btk2k2
Member since 2003 • 440 Posts

The US PSN store was flaky but not totally down, I am downloading GTA V and Dragon Age from it right now. Not sure about online functionality though.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By delta3074
@b4x said:

@SolidTy:

Stop being a Drama queen, Not everyone sees it as the end of the fucking world when they can't get online to game mate, you are acting like somebody reporting on a major earthquake or a terrorist attack.

'will keep you updated....'

Sky news is that fucking way.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 B4X

@GreySeal9 said:

While SolidTy is most certainly a stealth cow (in the same way you're a lemming in denial), he's being exceedingly reasonable in this thread. Only a shill like you would get on someone's ass for having a balanced perspective on an issue.

Ever heard me say anything about Nintendo?

You never will. I don't own it.

Do you have an X1 or PS4? You sure know a lot about them. :)

Are you logical... when talking about something you don't own?

He may be logical in his surroundings. He's not logical for the people having problems. He is trying to bury the problem.

I'm trying to keep people updated.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By B4X

@delta3074 said:
@b4x said:

@SolidTy:

Stop being a Drama queen, Not everyone sees it as the end of the fucking world when they can't get online to game mate, you are acting like somebody reporting on a major earthquake or a terrorist attack.

Talking about gaming related problems on a Gaming site.

You do realize.. I like games and want to play?

Nothing to see here?

FinalFighters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 FinalFighters
Member since 2013 • 3410 Posts

yeah, its down for me also (PSN) but steam is fine.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#46 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

While SolidTy is most certainly a stealth cow (in the same way you're a lemming in denial), he's being exceedingly reasonable in this thread. Only a shill like you would get on someone's ass for having a balanced perspective on an issue.

He may be logical in his surroundings. He's not logical for the people having problems. He is trying to bury the problem.

There's something that doesn't quite work right in your brain. This post has nothing to do with anything I've said.

SolidTy essentially said that "it sucks but this is not happening for all users and these things happen on both networks." That you can spin that into fanboyism speaks volumes about you.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 SolidTy

@delta3074 said:

@SolidTy said:

Drama Queens is all mate, i swear most of them are really young and take Getting online for granted,it's like there whole world collapses and they panic.

'what do i do now? the interwebs is down'

I just say '**** it' and go and do something else or, heres a really good trick, play Games OFFLINE.

It's because of Drama queens that idiots like the Liazrd squad do this sort of thing, they Know they are getting under peoples skins, as my Dad used to say 'Ignore them and they will go away'

Take care Guys and have an awesome Christmas

Cheers! :)

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 delta3074

@b4x said:

@delta3074 said:
@b4x said:

@SolidTy:

Talking about gaming related problems on a Gaming site.

You do realize.. I like games and want to play?

Nothing to see here?

What i just wrote went completely over your head didn't ?

It's not the Thread content thats the problem it's your attitude towards it.

You are acting as if it's a world ending event, it's not.

And then you start Being rude to people who are quite reasonably saying that it doesn't bother them because this shit happens sometimes and it's not a world ending event.

This is a games Forum, not a news channel, yes we discuss games related problems but we don't need an up to the minute update on every tiny thing that Fucking happens.

i Have been gaming for 29 years , i LOVE games but i don't Cry every time i cannot get online to play games, i have an imagination i can find other things to do when Said event occurs.

I think i will clear this thread anyway so all you people that see this a the end of the world can all huddle round a fire and wonder how you will survive the night because You cannot get online to play games.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 B4X

@GreySeal9 said:

@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

There's something that doesn't quite work right in your brain. This post has nothing to do with anything I've said.

SolidTy essentially said that "it sucks but this is not happening for all users and these things happen on both networks." That you can spin that into fanboyism speaks volumes about you.

You're an expert in all things you don't own.

I asked you a question.. Have you ever seen me say something about Nintendo?

His post was deflecting before he edited it 12 times, and after the edits it's still deflecting.

Guess what. There are people having issues.

You would not know that. You have no first hand experience. Do you?

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 delta3074
@b4x said:

@GreySeal9 said:

It's not about whether he was being logical or not, he was still being reasonable, you where rude to him, thats bad form, nothing else needs to be said.