PS4/XB1: Is the performance gap a big deal?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f956b96dc672
deactivated-5f956b96dc672

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5f956b96dc672
Member since 2007 • 2218 Posts

I had a ps3 last gen, and I want a new console. My gaming buddies split pretty evenly to ps4 and xb1. Is the performance game between the ps4 and xb1 really enough to influence a purchasing decision?

(i know this is similar to another recent topic, but the kid had like 4 posts and most repliers were criticizing him for that)

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

Not for me, no. Xbox One is weaker, no doubt, but that doesn't stop me from wanting some of the games on it.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

well, if you could put up with the PS3's inferior ports last gen then sure I'm sure whatever performance gaps exist this gen will be of no consequence to you if you get an X1

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

games like MGS5 are missing a shit ton of effects on Xbone and still running at lower resolution and like 15 frames behind. So you tell me... Things are only gonna get worse with time unless the cloud stuff can do something since hardware wise each component on the Xbone is a bit weaker than the PS4's. GPU is weaker, CPU is weaker, esRam is a bottleneck, etc.

BTW MS has this "parity clause" that will pretty much make every multiplat game on PS4 to be gimped for parity with the Xbone, but there are devs like Kojima who favor Sony and don't give a **** about parity anything. And small differences will always be there favoring the PS4 even though you'll be paying the same price for both consoles.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#6  Edited By Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

In the overall scheme of things the performance gap won't matter that much to you as a consumer. The Xbox One isn't so weak where devs won't make games for the system and 99% of 3rd party titles are going to be multiplats between the PS4 and Xbox One. This means you won't miss out on most of the big games.

The Xbox One version of multiplats will almost always have noticeably worse performance and/or lower image quality when directly compared with the PS4 version. However, unless you're putting two TVs together and playing the PS4 version along side the Xbox One version of a game, those differences won't really affect you at all. If you just play the Xbox One version your experience won't be any worse. If it bothers you that somewhere somebody else may be playing with a few more average FPS or at 1080p instead of 900p, then don't get an Xbox One. If you're a normal person and aren't so petty, then the differences in performance won't matter.

That said I would still lean more towards the PS4 if I were you at this point. Out the gate Sony has been much more consistent with delivering a strong product at a fair price and has been doing its best to support the console with exclusive games. Microsoft has gotten better but they've jumped all around with the focus of the console. Unless you absolutely need Halo in your life then the PS4 is probably the better choice for you as your first console. Later on down the road you can always get an Xbox One when they are cheaper.

Just my opinion.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#7 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

@Awinagainov:

Way I figure, you're already willing to not get the best experience by not going gaming PC. So now, decide which has the games you want to play now and down the road. Also who are the friends you enjoy playing with the most. Either way you have great gaming coming your way.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

@Gue1 said:

games like MGS5 are missing a shit ton of effects on Xbone and still running at lower resolution and like 15 frames behind. So you tell me... Things are only gonna get worse with time unless the cloud stuff can do something since hardware wise each component on the Xbone is a bit weaker than the PS4's. GPU is weaker, CPU is weaker, esRam is a bottleneck, etc.

CPU is weaker? I doubt that..

"Things are only gonna get worse with time" implies things will improve on the PS4 and not the X1, I like the latitude the PS4 gets.

ninjaxams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 ninjaxams
Member since 2004 • 7500 Posts

not that i've noticed. i really dig my x1 but i will say its not the performance gap that bugs me its the lack of user friendly menus. who ever designed the interface for it should have they're ass beat.

starwolf474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 starwolf474
Member since 2013 • 989 Posts

It doesn't matter at all to me. I own both and I'm choosing to buy all of my multiplats on Xbox One because it's better controller and online service is more important to me than a little graphics gap that really is not noticeable unless you are directly comparing them side by side to each other, which I don't plan to do while I'm playing games.

Crypt_mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#11  Edited By Crypt_mx
Member since 2007 • 4739 Posts

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the performance gap really isn't all that much.

You are looking at 2 computers with 8 core cpu's, 8gb ram, and similar graphics chips, they are essentially very close in performance. It is however disappointing that Xbox does have the more difficult system architecture this time around, as you can see games like Metal Gear Solid, Sniper Elite 3, and Tomb Raider all have pretty decent leads on the PS4.

But the games aren't bad on the X1, they aren't un-enjoyable or un-playable. Looking into the future, Alien Isolation has said to be graphically identical while both running at 1080p, and Bungie has just given destiny the boost to 1080p. Even Wolfenstien was pretty much the same on both consoles. The gap is getting closer and closer, and at the end of the day it will come down to a handful of frames per second (5-10) or a few small graphics settings.

You have to buy a console for the games you want to play, no third party game is bad on Xbox One, you won't be getting some awful experience. It doesn't matter what settings a game runs at, if the console doesn't have the games you personally want to play it doesnt matter. I have a PS4 and an X1 and I can tell you the power difference is not noticeable between them unless literally played side by side. What I can tell you is they are both great consoles that are worth your money.

HadOne2Many

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 HadOne2Many
Member since 2012 • 1485 Posts

It's a non issue everywhere except system wars. The exclusives and what your friends are playing on should be the deciding factor for which one is right for you.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

No, unless it's often like Tomb Raider Definitive Edition.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

If you're willing to spend the money, get a PC and you'll get more options and the best experience.

If you do want a console, as cainetao says, get the one you see yourself playing with more in terms of friends. If then it's a split, look at their exclusives, and that includes PC versions because after all, you won't get a PC then, so games like Titanfall or potentially No Man's Sky factor in.

Also, if you prefer one controller over the other. And if you do still have a PS3 but not an XB360, remember to include games with last gen versions aswell.

Finally, if none of this matters, i'd say go for the PS4 because of better performance. It's not really a huge difference like the internet makes out to be. The best isn't actually resolution or textures, but mroe stable frame rates on the PS4 (if i'm not mistaken), but even then, the PS4 isn't exactly "stable" in that department at 60fps.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

yeah it is and it will show

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 HalcyonScarlet

Performance aside, I think you should wait TC, at least until the end of the year. The consoles are a waste of money right now, nothing on them to justifies it, multiplats and indie games. Last gen games with marginally better performance.

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#18 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

No, at least not for a few years. Once downscaling resolutions to sub HD and removing AA to play games at 30 fps like in last gen happens, then we will notice bigger differences.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Get the one with the games you want

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#20  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Gue1 said:

"Things are only gonna get worse with time" implies things will improve on the PS4 and not the X1, I like the latitude the PS4 gets.

Things will improve for PS4 because it has 4 dedicated CU's for GPUGPU while the Xbone has none. So any improvement will only be viable through the cloud if it works like MS says and better coding (but this helps the PS4 too). Above you have the benchmarks of the CPU. If you don't want to believe because I troll then that's on you but this is a fact and why the PS4 won best hardware at Gamescon last year and again voted best console by devs just a couple of days ago: http://www.develop-online.net/news/develop-100-ps4-named-best-console-by-devs/0194850

And here a link about the esram: Xbox One's eSRAM Too Small For 1080p, Says Sniper Elite Dev

bublover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By bublover1
Member since 2013 • 133 Posts

@Gue1 said:

BTW MS has this "parity clause" that will pretty much make every multiplat game on PS4 to be gimped for parity with the Xbone, but there are devs like Kojima who favor Sony and don't give a **** about parity anything. And small differences will always be there favoring the PS4 even though you'll be paying the same price for both consoles.

Not quite. MS and devs know that parity will lead to a HUGE backlash and possibility an antitrust lawsuit.

PS4 multiplat games will get gimped, but they won't be graphically equal to the Xbone versions.

MGS 5 is made by a Japanese studio, so they're not influenced by MS as much as western devs. That's why you see such HUGE differences between the PS4 and Xbone versions. Most western devs will gimp the PS4 versions so that they're only *slightly* better than the Xbone versions. Ex. 720p vs 900p with a few frames advantage on the PS4.

The fact that the PS4 is stronger than the Xbone is not up for debate. Everyone already knows it, and complete parity will only make people think MS is doing some underhanded tactic to screw the consumers even if they're not, and that's not something they want especially with their already low reputation. The PS4 is incredibly stronger than the Xbone is. Not only is the CPU stronger and the GPU MUCH stronger than the Xbone's counterparts, the PS4 uses next-gen tech and has a more efficient architecture. Microsoft knows this and right now, they're trying to make people believe the PS4 isn't much stronger than the Xbone even when it is. Sadly, they're winning this battle. Hopefully, MS's influence will wane once PS4 sales starts pulling FAR FAR away from the Xbone sales.

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

If you're willing to spend the money, get a PC and you'll get more options and the best experience.

If you do want a console, as cainetao says, get the one you see yourself playing with more in terms of friends. If then it's a split, look at their exclusives, and that includes PC versions because after all, you won't get a PC then, so games like Titanfall or potentially No Man's Sky factor in.

Also, if you prefer one controller over the other. Also, if you do still have a PS3 but not an XB360, remember to include games with last gen versions aswell.

Finally, if none of this matters, i'd say go for the PS4 because of better performance. It's not really a huge difference like the internet makes out to be. The best isn't actually resolution or textures, but mroe stable frame rates on the PS4 (if i'm not mistaken), but even then, the PS4 isn't exactly "stable" in that department at 60fps.

Freind don't save hardware reliability.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
@Gue1 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Gue1 said:

Things will improve for PS4 because it has 4 dedicated CU's for GPUGPU while the Xbone has none. So any improvement will only be viable through the cloud if it works like MS says and better coding (but this helps the PS4 too). Above you have the benchmarks of the CPU. If you don't want to believe because I troll then that's on you but this is a fact and why the PS4 won best hardware at Gamescon last year and again voted best console by devs just a couple of days ago: http://www.develop-online.net/news/develop-100-ps4-named-best-console-by-devs/0194850

And here a link about the esram: Xbox One's eSRAM Too Small For 1080p, Says Sniper Elite Dev

Find a more recent graph, found the gamingbolt link. Xbox One had barebones system software back then. It's the same CPU running overclocked on the Xbox One, it makes no sense that it's slower. And there are many tests to determine CPU capability.

Also lol Cinema blend. What the **** sort of fanboy website is this. It's unprofessional, the author isn't supposed to weigh in with his own opinions unless it's an opinion based piece.

What is this doing in their own article:

"Bolcato goes on to explain that Microsoft has released a new development kit for the Xbox One, with companion patches inbound for users, all in hopes of improving performance over the console's lifespan...

“They are releasing a new SDK that’s much faster and we will be comfortably running at 1080p on Xbox One. We were worried six months ago and we are not anymore, it’s got better and they are quite comparable machines."

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts

Hail to the Redskins!

That's all.

bublover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By bublover1

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Gue1 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Gue1 said:

Link the CPU graph.

Reverse image google search.

Bruin1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Bruin1986
Member since 2007 • 1629 Posts

@Gue1 said:

Really?

I was under the impression the Xbox One actually had a faster CPU than the PS4, unless that's changed.

But yeah TC, the PS4 is slightly more powerful and most multiplat titles will look better on it unless both the Cloud service becomes an effective performance enhancer and 3rd party studios care enough to take advantage of it.

bublover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By bublover1

@Bruin1986 said:

@Gue1 said:

Really?

I was under the impression the Xbox One actually had a faster CPU than the PS4, unless that's changed.

But yeah TC, the PS4 is slightly more powerful and most multiplat titles will look better on it unless both the Cloud service becomes an effective performance enhancer and 3rd party studios care enough to take advantage of it.

Faster CPU, but a poor architecture that makes it difficult to extract its full power in real-world usage. Think PS3's CELL except that Xbone's CPU's power will never be fully realized because of shitty engineering design whereas the CELL's full power manifested itself later last gen.

Benchmarks show that the PS4 CPU outperforms the Xbone CPU.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#28  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@Awinagainov said:

I had a ps3 last gen, and I want a new console. My gaming buddies split pretty evenly to ps4 and xb1. Is the performance game between the ps4 and xb1 really enough to influence a purchasing decision?

(i know this is similar to another recent topic, but the kid had like 4 posts and most repliers were criticizing him for that)

Theres a considerably gap this generation between PS4 and X1. Its not close like last gen which games were running on same res/fps with small differences here and there on total quality of graphics.

To prove you my point ill ask you , all of you that reading this , a simple question.

Lets say there are 2 versions of the very same game on the very same price tag of 59.99$. The one version runs at 900p or/and 30 fps and the other 1080p and/or 60 fps. WHICH version every single one of us would had purchased ? Remember , same version of X game with same price tag

OFC the BEST possible !!! Who on earth would have gone for the 900p/30fps , way lower quality version on the same price tag ? Noone. Period Therefore which console you should go for if you are NOT , i repeat , if you are NOT that much into X1s exclusives or you dont mind or even better if you like PS4s exclusives ?

PS4 that is. This generation is an easy choice if you are not a hardcore Xbox fan.. Really easy.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Forget the power difference. As E3 evidenced, just a few weeks ago, 3rd party support is not nearly as in the ring for the XBone than it is the PS4. You know what's going to happen to your friends who got the PS4? They're going to keep getting the best games year in and year out. Your Xbone friends are on a sinking ship and you shouldn't spend your hard earned money to follow them.

Look at Plants Vs. Zombies? It's coming to the PS4 because EA knows that's where the sales are.

Look at Dead Rising 3. Had to be ported to PC because the publisher needs to go outside the XBox to make it profitable.

There are going to be plenty more games that do this throughout the year, and it may only be a matter of time before developers and publishers just stop wanting to play the game altogether.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 HalcyonScarlet
@bublover1 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@Gue1 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Gue1 said:

Link the CPU graph.

Reverse image google search.

Thanks, forgot about that.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 HalcyonScarlet
@AzatiS said:

@Awinagainov said:

Theres a considerably gap this generation between PS4 and X1. Its not close like last gen which games were running on same res/fps with small differences here and there on total quality of graphics.

To prove you my point ill ask you , all of you that reading this , a simple question.

Lets say there are 2 versions of the very same game on the very same price tag of 59.99$. The one version runs at 900p or/and 30 fps and the other 1080p and/or 60 fps. WHICH version every single one of us would had purchased ? Remember , same version of X game with same price tag

OFC the BEST possible !!! Who on earth would have gone for the 900p/30fps , way lower quality version on the same price tag ? Noone. Period Therefore which console you should go for if you are NOT , i repeat , if you are NOT that much into X1s exclusives or you dont mind or even better if you like PS4s exclusives ?

PS4 that is. This generation is an easy choice if you are not a hardcore Xbox fan.. Really easy.

Yeah, the difference is 1080p 60fps vs 900p 30fps (sarcasm). The PS4 can't even do 60fps on current gen looking games, everything is 30fps.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Shewgenja

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@AzatiS said:

@Awinagainov said:

Yeah, the difference is 1080p 60fps vs 900p 30fps (sarcasm). The PS4 can't even do 60fps on current gen looking games, everything is 30fps.

The difference between playing games on a screen with more tears than jeans in an 80's hair band video and having to switch on VSync getting 30FPS and just playing the game the way the devs wanted to with full ultra settings at 60fps is definitely nothing.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#33 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

Unless Xbox One has more exclusives you're interested in, PS4 is the better choice.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#34  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@AzatiS said:

@Awinagainov said:

You didnt answer the question.

Same game on same price tag , which version would you choose ? I would had gone with the best possible since costs the same. SO you would , stop all being hypocrites. Every single one of you would go for the best version. Period

the330and419

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 the330and419
Member since 2013 • 245 Posts

@Awinagainov: i was both a ps3 and 360 gamer last gen but I played pretty much everything on 360. I have not bought a Xbox One and probably won't until it gets really cheap. I can't buy an Xbox One knowing that ps4 is stronger. Even if the games are almost identical, I still can't do it. I work hard for my money and I can't wrap my head around spending 60 bucks for an inferior version of a product I can get better on another platform. Another thing I worry about is the power gap 3-4 years from now. Games might be close now and they might stay close, but the possibility is there that ps4 starts taking a huge leap in graphics and performance. Just look at driveclub.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@alcapello said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

Also, if you prefer one controller over the other. Also, if you do still have a PS3 but not an XB360, remember to include games with last gen versions aswell.

Freind don't save hardware reliability.

What?

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Spitfire-Six
Member since 2014 • 1378 Posts

This thread started nice then turned into a typical system wars squabble. Get the one with the games you want, if you only want multi plats build a PC.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Shewgenja

When Xbone starts showing stuff like this, I'll start to believe the answer is no. Until then, any illusion of parity is simply a fanboy fantasy being pimped out on the unsuspecting to woo you into making a very bad choice with $400.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Shewgenja

@spitfire-six said:

This thread started nice then turned into a typical system wars squabble. Get the one with the games you want, if you only want multi plats build a PC.

TC is asking about power, though.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#41 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

Absoultly not

Games what matters and just extra pixels isnt going to change that.

Res/frames matter on forums not in front of your t v

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#42 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

In the past-gen the argument would be. (Whatever you like more. Frames and graphics doesn't matter. Only basement dwellers care about it so much.)

Now this thread is filled with people spewing out numbers justifying how its better and if you get the other console you'll be missing out from so many numbers.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#43 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

It depends of your priorities. Performance is more important to me than visual effects, so the fact most PS4 games run at 1080p30 or 1080p60 makes it the obvious choice to me.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Shewgenja

@bldgirsh said:

In the past-gen the argument would be. (Whatever you like more. Frames and graphics doesn't matter. Only basement dwellers care about it so much.)

Now this thread is filled with people spewing out numbers justifying how its better and if you get the other console you'll be missing out from so many numbers.

That would probably be a good argument if the Gen 8 consoles were nearly as close as Gen7. J/S.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

Well some peasants can only choose 1 console, so i guess the ps4 is the obvious choise, better exclusives and better multiplats. The ideal setup is always pc + at least 1 console.

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Spitfire-Six

@Shewgenja said:

@spitfire-six said:

I know, but the power does not matter when you can't play HALO MCC on PS4 and you can't play UC4 on X1. Only games where power matters is multi platform if thats all your going to buy then buy a PC.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Shewgenja

@spitfire-six said:

@Shewgenja said:

@spitfire-six said:

I know, but the power does not matter when you can't play HALO MCC on PS4 and you can't play UC4 on X1. Only games where power matters is multi platform if thats all your going to buy then buy a PC.

Again, OP is asking about power. His friends are split, so MP must be a big deal. If he knew what games he really wanted, he wouldn't honestly make a thread like this. My guess is that the CoD crowd could actually give a toss whether they can play Halo or KillZone, just for instance. Both systems, one can assume, will have games on them. Having both will cost you $100 a year alone if you want to play with your friends, so an actual educated decision based on game performance isn't necessarily the turf of fanboyism anymore.

OP was brief, so I am making assumptions, of course. The tried and true arguments from last generation really don't pass the test of Gen8, when you consider these things. It's honestly not an even playing field. Your typical multiplatform owner and "true gamer" doesn't take a lot into account when comparing these platforms and it certainly goes beyond pixels and frame rate. Dollars and sense rule the day.

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Spitfire-Six

@Shewgenja: If he wants a console specifically based on power then PS4 is the answer i don't understand the debate maybe...

leandrro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#49 leandrro
Member since 2007 • 1644 Posts

is the performance gap between wii (1) and ps3 important? for millions of nintendo fans it was not, look at it and decide for yourself, but it is a considerable gap, just like wii in 2006, the x1 is midway between past gen and current gen

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 HalcyonScarlet

@Shewgenja said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@AzatiS said:

@Awinagainov said:

The difference between playing games on a screen with more tears than jeans in an 80's hair band video and having to switch on VSync getting 30FPS and just playing the game the way the devs wanted to with full ultra settings at 60fps is definitely nothing.

You think the PS4 can play games at ultra settings at 60fps?

@AzatiS said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@AzatiS said:

@Awinagainov said:

You didnt answer the question.

Same game on same price tag , which version would you choose ? I would had gone with the best possible since costs the same. SO you would , stop all being hypocrites. Every single one of you would go for the best version. Period

Yeah, that's why I went with the PC this gen. £10 cheaper and best performance by far on multiplats. Current gen consoles don't cut it. Sony/MS are taking the piss with their APU nonsense this gen.