PS4 sales have surpassed 5.3m | As of Feb 8th

• 166 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by TheWalkingGhost (5403 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

@TheWalkingGhost said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@TheWalkingGhost said:

@lostrib said:

Whoopty flippity doo

LMAO! Why you mad?

Why are you overacting?

Chill out dude, jeez.

Yes, i'm the one who needs to chill out...

"LMAO!"

Calm down dude, it's not that big of a deal. I was just messing with him, Jesus Christ.

#152 Edited by TheWalkingGhost (5403 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@TheWalkingGhost said:

@lostrib said:

@TheWalkingGhost said:

@lostrib said:

Whoopty flippity doo

LMAO! Why you mad?

GRRR SO ANGRY! I better go smash all my xbox consoles!

No, give them to me. Mine broke.

I actually never owned any xbox consoles :P

:( Too bad, decent systems. Buy one, worth it.

#153 Posted by lundy86_4 (43514 posts) -

@TheWalkingGhost said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@TheWalkingGhost said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@TheWalkingGhost said:

@lostrib said:

Whoopty flippity doo

LMAO! Why you mad?

Why are you overacting?

Chill out dude, jeez.

Yes, i'm the one who needs to chill out...

"LMAO!"

Calm down dude, it's not that big of a deal. I was just messing with him, Jesus Christ.

Bro, you're coming across as a bit of a loony.

#154 Edited by blackace (20860 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine said:

Return of the KING.

@lostrib said:

Whoopty flippity doo

Try antagonizing lems. It can be fun.

He's not a Lem. lol!! Cows think everyone who isn't on their side is a lem. Stupid cows. Cows are the joke of SW.

#155 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14401 posts) -

@blackace said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

Return of the KING.

@lostrib said:

Whoopty flippity doo

He's not a Lem. lol!! Cows think everyone who isn't on their side is a lem. Stupid cows. Cows are the joke of SW.

Stop projecting yourself onto others.

#156 Posted by TheWalkingGhost (5403 posts) -

@blackace said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

Return of the KING.

@lostrib said:

Whoopty flippity doo

Not really, sheep are. Which is why PS4 sales are not that big a deal. Meaning, the PS4 outselling the WiiU and Xbox One combined is not that huge a feat because of how poorly the WiiU is performing. Way below the Gamecube and the PS4 could outsell both combined by selling less.

#157 Posted by KratosYOLOSwag (678 posts) -

There goes the dreams of achieving first place for all the lems. Better luck next gen.

#158 Posted by clr84651 (5485 posts) -

@lostrib said:

Whoopty flippity doo

And the domination continues. Downplay & damage control. Fans of other systems are going to get sick of it, because it's just going to get bigger and bigger.

#159 Posted by clr84651 (5485 posts) -

@aroxx_ab said:

Ps4 have soon sold more than Xboner and WiiU combined:D

It has reached Wii U lifetime sales in 400,000 more. 3 months to sell what Wii U did in over a year.

#160 Posted by chocolate1325 (32539 posts) -

Doesn't make good reading for Wii U it's just about overtaken it in less than 4 months.

#161 Posted by lostrib (37484 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

Whoopty flippity doo

And the domination continues. Downplay & damage control. Fans of other systems are going to get sick of it, because it's just going to get bigger and bigger.

Damage control?

#162 Posted by blackace (20860 posts) -

@TheWalkingGhost said:

@blackace said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

Return of the KING.

@lostrib said:

Whoopty flippity doo

Not really, sheep are. Which is why PS4 sales are not that big a deal. Meaning, the PS4 outselling the WiiU and Xbox One combined is not that huge a feat because of how poorly the WiiU is performing. Way below the Gamecube and the PS4 could outsell both combined by selling less.

What I said had absolutely nothing to do with sales at all. lol!! Sheeps don't think everyone are lems when people disagree with what they say. Sheep just continue to stay positive about their platform and the games on it.

#163 Edited by clr84651 (5485 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

Whoopty flippity doo

Damage control?

OK, just downplay. I understand why you are though. It's just so darn great to actually see Lems getting their butts handed to them.

#164 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72239 posts) -

Greatness awaits!

#165 Posted by lostrib (37484 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

Whoopty flippity doo

Damage control?

OK, just downplay. I understand why you are though. It's just so darn great to actually see Lems getting their butts handed to them.

...Not a lemming

#166 Edited by heretrix (37401 posts) -

@misterpmedia said:

@heretrix said:

@Snugenz said:

@heretrix said:

Great. Slow clap and all of that, now where are the fucking games?

Watch out, Tormentos doesn't appreciate anyone talking about the PS4's games (or lack thereof) in a PS4 sales thread, it interrupts his fapping session i think.

Fuck that noise. I know the games are coming but I haven't seen much that has me excited yet.

so it's purely down to taste then?

It's always down to taste. Who buys a system for games they don't like?

#167 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

@blackace said:

@TheWalkingGhost said:

@blackace said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

Return of the KING.

@lostrib said:

Whoopty flippity doo

What I said had absolutely nothing to do with sales at all. lol!! Sheeps don't think everyone are lems when people disagree with what they say. Sheep just continue to stay positive about their platform and the games on it.

Sorry your thought process was so simple that you misunderstood my comment. Why I would I suggest that he antagonize lems if I thought he was one?