PS4 owners are more satisfied than Xbone owners

• 48 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by -Damien- (5304 posts) -

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4-owners-more-satisfied-than-xbox-one-owners/1100-6416778/

like this is even a question...

#2 Posted by WG_McFartypants (218 posts) -

.51 difference.

LOL

#3 Edited by lostrib (35080 posts) -

So...pretty much no difference

#4 Edited by KeepClearx (59 posts) -

100% are fully satisfied with warrior within on the xbone, deserves a gold medal, truly shows how advanced the kinetic is and why the console was worth $100 more

#5 Posted by clone01 (24571 posts) -

Yawn.

#6 Edited by wasted_wlsdom (147 posts) -

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

DANCE, TAYLOR SWIFT, DANCE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!!!
#7 Posted by wasted_wlsdom (147 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4-owners-more-satisfied-than-xbox-one-owners/1100-6416778/

like this is even a question...

If you're going to make a shitty thread at least post the freaking article in the OP so people don't have to click and go to a different page just to see how much of a jackass you are...

#8 Posted by silversix_ (14129 posts) -

I have no idea how could any X1 owners be satisfied with their forced Kinect and 720p in almost every single title on the system...

#9 Posted by wasted_wlsdom (147 posts) -

I have no idea how could any X1 owners be satisfied with their forced Kinect and 720p in almost every single title on the system...

SHHH this thread is now about Taylor Swift.

#10 Posted by lostrib (35080 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

SHHH this thread is now about Taylor Swift.

skank

#11 Edited by clone01 (24571 posts) -

There's games I like for it. That's why I buy consoles. I'm not sure why that's so difficult to understand.

#12 Edited by StrongDeadlift (5149 posts) -

a MASSIVE paradigm shift from last gen thats for got damn sure.

#13 Posted by NFJSupreme (5200 posts) -

@clone01 said:

@silversix_ said:

There's games I like for it. That's why I buy consoles. I'm not sure why that's so difficult to understand.

Cows don't play games they play 1080p.

#14 Posted by silversix_ (14129 posts) -

@clone01 said:

@silversix_ said:

Yes, cows play 1080p, cows also play the highest quality exclusives IN 1080P. Something lems can only dream about.

#15 Posted by kuu2 (7007 posts) -

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

DANCE, TAYLOR SWIFT, DANCE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!!!

Yes!

#16 Edited by clone01 (24571 posts) -

@NFJSupreme said:

@clone01 said:

@silversix_ said:

Yes, cows play 1080p, cows also play the highest quality exclusives IN 1080P. Something lems can only dream about.

Why would you be such a fanboy about stuff?

#17 Edited by GoldenElementXL (2848 posts) -

I own both and am satisfied with both. I can't wait for this resolution crap to stop. Killzone on PS4 looks great and is 1080p (not 60fps though lets be real. That game dips more than the people in that Freak Nasty video) But I am enjoying Battlefield on Xbox One far more. I also own the PC version for the record. My point is native resolution has very little to do with peoples enjoyment of video games. Hell Call of Duty is falling in popularity while running in native 1080p for the first time on a console. Modern Warfare 3 Black Ops 2 was the peak and was running in 600p native resolution. 1080p > 600p while MW3, BLOPS2 > Ghosts.

#18 Posted by mems_1224 (46724 posts) -

old and not true. fail thread

#19 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3508 posts) -

God yes, some Taylor Swift.

#20 Edited by silversix_ (14129 posts) -

@clone01 said:

@silversix_ said:

@NFJSupreme said:

@clone01 said:

@silversix_ said:

Fanboy about what kind of stuff? Its not my fault MS created a $500 machine that can't handle 1080p properly.

#21 Posted by Basinboy (11071 posts) -

Easy to be satisfied when you have low expectations

:P

#22 Posted by clone01 (24571 posts) -

@clone01 said:

@silversix_ said:

@NFJSupreme said:

@clone01 said:

@silversix_ said:

Fanboy about what kind of stuff? Its not my fault MS created a $500 machine that can't handle 1080p properly.

Wow, you must not like Mario.

#23 Posted by silversix_ (14129 posts) -

@clone01: more like i don't care about Mario nowdays

#25 Posted by wasted_wlsdom (147 posts) -
DANCE, TAYLOR...FREAKING DANCE!!!

#26 Edited by clone01 (24571 posts) -

@silversix_:

So in other words, opinion on something as subjective as games. If you want to get down to arguments...sure. PS4 is more powerful. But you don't find value in something that other people do? Subjective.

#27 Posted by silversix_ (14129 posts) -

@clone01 said:

@silversix_:

So in other words, opinion on something as subjective as games. If you want to get down to arguments...sure. PS4 is more powerful. But you don't find value in something that other people do? Subjective.

You're paying $100 more. Graphics, the first and most noticeable thing from generation to generation should be at least on par with the cheaper console and that's not the case. That's the main problem here.

#28 Edited by gago-gago (9396 posts) -

Isn't there more PS4 out there in more places though.

#29 Posted by MikeMoose (3075 posts) -

Xbox owners are only satisfied because they are naive.

#30 Posted by sukraj (22319 posts) -

I'm satisfied with my xbox one

#31 Posted by Duckyindiana (2288 posts) -

I satisfied with my xbox one and I'm getting a PS4 free with my mobile contract so can't wait to play that as well.

#32 Posted by delta3074 (17927 posts) -

@NFJSupreme said:

@clone01 said:

@silversix_ said:

Best exclusives? subjective, besides, didn't KZ flop hard?

#33 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8226 posts) -

I own both and I am satisfied with both. I have been playing xbox more because dead rising 3 is pretty fun.

#34 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70925 posts) -

not really surprised, i really like my PS4

#35 Edited by VintAge68 (408 posts) -

Besides, believing the statistics there are also quite more PS4 owners than XBones...

As satisfied PS4 user I am looking forward to a year of great new games released for this platform: Infamous: Second Son, The Order: 1886, Uncharted 4, Yakuza Ishin, in addition to various digital updates and Sony's continued collection of indie games...

#36 Posted by iowastate (7873 posts) -

@clone01 said:

@silversix_ said:

@NFJSupreme said:

@clone01 said:

@silversix_ said:

I like graphics and the largest choice of games which is why I play mostly on the PC

#37 Posted by DirkXXVI (497 posts) -

I knew this thread was trouble when I walked in.

#39 Posted by silversix_ (14129 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

@NFJSupreme said:

@clone01 said:

@silversix_ said:

Best exclusives? subjective, besides, didn't KZ flop hard?

KZ flopped but im not talking about what's available now which is obviously nothing. Im talking about what Sony owns compared to Xbone.

#40 Posted by shellcase86 (1934 posts) -

I own both and am satisfied with both. I can't wait for this resolution crap to stop. Killzone on PS4 looks great and is 1080p (not 60fps though lets be real. That game dips more than the people in that Freak Nasty video) But I am enjoying Battlefield on Xbox One far more. I also own the PC version for the record. My point is native resolution has very little to do with peoples enjoyment of video games. Hell Call of Duty is falling in popularity while running in native 1080p for the first time on a console. Modern Warfare 3 Black Ops 2 was the peak and was running in 600p native resolution. 1080p > 600p while MW3, BLOPS2 > Ghosts.

I appreciate the 90s reference, takes me back to a simpler time.

#41 Posted by clone01 (24571 posts) -

@clone01 said:

@silversix_:

You're paying $100 more. Graphics, the first and most noticeable thing from generation to generation should be at least on par with the cheaper console and that's not the case. That's the main problem here.

But that doesn't answer the question.

#42 Posted by rjdofu (9170 posts) -

lol @5.1% difference.

#43 Posted by misterpmedia (3364 posts) -

Pretty much given. PS4 is the most popular gaming console to date voted naturally by the mass market with their wallets.

#44 Posted by chikenfriedrice (10000 posts) -

When you don't expect much from a console it's much easier to be satisfied

#45 Edited by lhughey (4226 posts) -

This thread is going nowhere. But this man is going up no matter the obstacle.

#46 Posted by StormyJoe (4965 posts) -

Xbox owners are only satisfied because they are naive.

Well, I like my Xbox One, and I would bet a lot on the fact that I:

• Know more than you
  • Am smarter than you

suck it

/thread

#47 Posted by Scipio8 (622 posts) -

Ps4 fans just have low expectations, I mean they think knack is the best game ever lol

#48 Edited by sSubZerOo (43098 posts) -

Pretty much this.

@Scipio8 said:

Ps4 fans just have low expectations, I mean they think knack is the best game ever lol

Neither system has very many games to write home.. And to add injury to insult you can't even do backwards compatibility the sh!t that should be a no brainer.. I was floored when I checked out my friends PS4 only to realize that the PSN didn't link ANY of the PSN stuff the Vita and PS3 could do like PSone classics and arcade digital games.. This is 2013, and consumers still accept this kind of sh!t? As a pc gamer this would be me building a new machine and being blocked from every game before 2013.. Now hopefully this is just temporary and they just rushed it, and they will indeed link the library.. Because at this time neither one warrants a actual purchase in the current state for most people, they are buying it for it's future promise.. Which imo is absurd, because all this does is promote lazy ass policies in which corporations capitalize on.. Which is why I am against pre-ordering pretty much any game out there now.

#49 Posted by Joedgabe (5111 posts) -

@lhughey said:

This thread is going nowhere. But this man is going up no matter the obstacle.

Feels like me doing H.W! Sike! i wish, i would have just jumped if it was that difficult.

#50 Posted by always_explicit (2745 posts) -

Im pretty sure if your dissatisfied with a purchase you just return it. Any body who keeps a product they are not satisfied with deserves to be miserable.

Thats like buying a dog, finding out you actually really dont like dogs, but keeping the dog and voting about your dissatisfaction with your dog on an opinion poll. You deserve to be unhappy if your that stupid.