PS4 or XBOX Infinity

• 78 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ShoTTyMcNaDeS (1947 posts) -
I am simply wanting to know how many of you will be day one buyers of one or both of these consoles simply because they are the "new" consoles?
#2 Posted by charizard1605 (55556 posts) -
One exists, the other doesn't. How do you think this will go?
#3 Posted by Blake135 (3994 posts) -

One exists, the other doesn't. How do you think this will go?charizard1605

#4 Posted by darkspineslayer (19479 posts) -
As much as I would love to buy a ps4 at launch, I'll probably save for an education.
#5 Posted by locopatho (20131 posts) -
PS4. Ill stick it up my pooper. That's what COWS did with PS3 and it seemed to work ok for them
#6 Posted by Nintendo_Ownes7 (30917 posts) -

So far I plan on getting a PS4; If the 720 is similar to the 360 after 2009 I will avoid it.

Edit* I don't know if I will get a PS4 at launch it depends on the price.

#7 Posted by faizan_faizan (7846 posts) -
http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1e2s0u/discovered_that_everyone_thinks_a_fake_xbox/
#8 Posted by MuD3 (1201 posts) -
i tell myself that i will wait for awhile... catch up on my backlog, wait for more games to come out (especially since i play all multiplats on pc now) but i can see myself caving and buying both the second an exclusive i want to play on each comes out.
#9 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9376 posts) -
If its $400 with a good HDD and no hidden cost bs, then yes I'll get a PS4. But the smart thing to do is hold out for atleast year, even tho the PS4 looks freaking good lock and loaded with an awsome line up of quality games.
#10 Posted by k2theswiss (16598 posts) -

has long has there something i want, price don't hold me back

IF i was going to get one it be ps4

I don't need hear MS press event to know that

WHY?

• MS treats xbox gold members garbage does nothing for members 
  • ad's posted on gold accounts. IDC about game ad's. I talking about stupid car ad's and movies 
  • sends insulting message for your birthday giving you a quarter  even know there nothing on the marketplace you can get for it
  • garbage sales
  • MS started strong to win over customers, but stopped While Sony is still pushing even though there next gen console is about to release
  • dislike the ceo of MS 
  • spending money on exclusive 30 dlc LIKE ANYONE CARES 
#11 Posted by locopatho (20131 posts) -

IF i was going to ps4

WHY?

• ad's posted on gold accounts. IDC about game ad's. I talking about stupid car ad's and movies 
  • sends insulting message for your birthday giving you a quarter  even know there nothing on the marketplace you can get for it
  • garbage sales
  • MS started strong to win over customers, but stopped While Sony is still pushing even though there next gen console is about to release
  • dislike the ceo of MS 
k2theswiss
You don;t like half a dozen half price games/DLC bundles per week?
#12 Posted by k2theswiss (16598 posts) -
[QUOTE="k2theswiss"]

IF i was going to ps4

WHY?

• garbage sales
  • dislike the ceo of MS 
locopatho

garbage sales
#13 Posted by Silverbond (16048 posts) -

1) 720 doesn't exist yet

2) lol @ buying a console at launch

#14 Posted by locopatho (20131 posts) -
[QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="k2theswiss"]

IF i was going to ps4

WHY?

• garbage sales
  • dislike the ceo of MS 
k2theswiss

garbage sales

Nah, AAA game sales actually.
#15 Posted by Clock-w0rk (3238 posts) -

PS4 day 1. Because.

#16 Posted by darkspineslayer (19479 posts) -
[QUOTE="k2theswiss"]

IF i was going to ps4

WHY?

• garbage sales
  • dislike the ceo of MS 
locopatho

Your right, Playstation Plus is pretty great.
#17 Posted by locopatho (20131 posts) -
[QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="k2theswiss"]

IF i was going to ps4

WHY?

• garbage sales
  • dislike the ceo of MS 
darkspineslayer

They're both great. Only fanboys lie about either one....
#18 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18334 posts) -
PS4 day 1.. MS have a LOT to do to make me buy their console.
#19 Posted by scoots9 (3191 posts) -

I might buy a PS4 eventually, but it won't be on/near launch day.

#20 Posted by Jonwh18 (9350 posts) -

Meh sig says it all. 

#21 Posted by Freeman233 (35 posts) -
The ps4 only does movies while the god box infinity does games.
#22 Posted by xxunnecessaryxs (395 posts) -
PS4 of course. DUH
#23 Posted by Freeman233 (35 posts) -
PS4 of course. DUHxxunnecessaryxs
I didn't know that you don't like games.
#24 Posted by darkspineslayer (19479 posts) -
[QUOTE="xxunnecessaryxs"]PS4 of course. DUHFreeman233

He didn't say Xbox. Reading ftw.
#25 Posted by k2theswiss (16598 posts) -
[QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="darkspineslayer"][QUOTE="locopatho"] You don;t like half a dozen half price games/DLC bundles per week?

i am no fanboy and not near one. I point every damn flaw out on any system and MS fails.
#26 Posted by xxunnecessaryxs (395 posts) -
[QUOTE="xxunnecessaryxs"]PS4 of course. DUHFreeman233

lol I'm sorry idiot says what? What games does your wiiu or 360 have that I'd want?? Fawk off
#27 Posted by Freeman233 (35 posts) -
[QUOTE="Freeman233"][QUOTE="xxunnecessaryxs"]PS4 of course. DUHdarkspineslayer

nah ps4 has movies not games get your shit straight
#28 Posted by xxunnecessaryxs (395 posts) -
[QUOTE="Freeman233"][QUOTE="darkspineslayer"][QUOTE="Freeman233"] I didn't know that you don't like games.

lol I guess reviewers and awards and magazines and gamers like those movies then. Go play Halo and gears and shut the hell up, you sound like an idiot.
#29 Posted by xxunnecessaryxs (395 posts) -
PS4 announced games already looks better than 360's current library [QUOTE="Freeman233"][QUOTE="darkspineslayer"][QUOTE="Freeman233"] I didn't know that you don't like games.

#30 Posted by Clock-w0rk (3238 posts) -

The ps4 only does movies while the god box infinity does games.Freeman233

Hey Mark, hows your sex life? ;)

#31 Posted by Cyberdot (3514 posts) -

I won't be buying either of them for a while since my PC got me covered. I'll pick one of them (likely the PS4) at the end of the generation to enjoy the exclusives.

#32 Posted by senses_fail_06 (6735 posts) -

PS4 day one. Lock and loaded baby.

As for the 720, I'll just upgrade my PC and play all of the Xbox "exclusives" on that.

#33 Posted by locopatho (20131 posts) -
[QUOTE="k2theswiss"][QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="darkspineslayer"] Your right, Playstation Plus is pretty great.

i am no fanboy and not near one. I point every damn flaw out on any system and MS fails.

MS give you half off on games and DLC every week, 6 deals X 52 weeks X 8 years is a lot
#34 Posted by xxunnecessaryxs (395 posts) -
lol silly lemms want you to buy 720 when you could just spend 500 bucks building a rig that can play all 720 exclusives which will end up on PC with better quality. How much sense does that make??
#35 Posted by Freeman233 (35 posts) -

[QUOTE="Freeman233"]The ps4 only does movies while the god box infinity does games.Clock-w0rk

its awesome
#36 Posted by xxunnecessaryxs (395 posts) -
IN order to give half off on games, first you're going to need GAMES
#37 Posted by locopatho (20131 posts) -
lol silly lemms want you to buy 720 when you could just spend 500 bucks building a rig that can play all 720 exclusives which will end up on PC with better quality. How much sense does that make??xxunnecessaryxs
I agree, PC > 720 > PS4
#38 Posted by Freeman233 (35 posts) -
IN order to give half off on games, first you're going to need GAMESxxunnecessaryxs
you should quit talking about how Sony having no games for the calves to buy
#39 Posted by clone01 (24401 posts) -

I agree with option 2.  Just depends on price and games available.

#40 Posted by tubbyc (3659 posts) -

Possibly PS4 in the launch period. Been getting through my backlog quicker than expected. It seems the PS4 will have a strong launch line up too.

Depends on the games and what I'm playing. Dark Souls 2 for the PS3 will take up an insane number of hours, and there's a bunch of PC games coming to keep my busy.

#41 Posted by xxunnecessaryxs (395 posts) -
[QUOTE="xxunnecessaryxs"]IN order to give half off on games, first you're going to need GAMESFreeman233

ummm LBP HEAVENLY SWORD UNCHARTED GOD OF WAR INFAMOUS RESISTANCE MOTORSTORM RATCHET AND CLANK SLY COOPER MGS4 DEMON'S SOULS GUACAMELEE NI OUN KUNI WHITE KNIGHT FOLKLORE WARHAWK STARHAWK GRAN TOURSIMO WIPEOUT JUST OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD. LET'S SEE YOUR LIST.
#42 Posted by Freeman233 (35 posts) -
[QUOTE="Freeman233"][QUOTE="xxunnecessaryxs"]IN order to give half off on games, first you're going to need GAMESxxunnecessaryxs

ummm LBP HEAVENLY SWORD UNCHARTED GOD OF WAR INFAMOUS RESISTANCE MOTORSTORM RATCHET AND CLANK SLY COOPER MGS4 DEMON'S SOULS GUACAMELEE NI OUN KUNI WHITE KNIGHT FOLKLORE WARHAWK STARHAWK GRAN TOURSIMO WIPEOUT JUST OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD. LET'S SEE YOUR LIST.

lol one of them is multiplay and... halo gears of war project Gotham racing crackdown viva pinata forza motorsport banjo-kazooie happy wars shadow complex dead rising 1 lost odyssey blue dragon perfect dark zero saints row 1 battle block theater ilomilo inb4 you say lol DD games
#43 Posted by senses_fail_06 (6735 posts) -

happy warsFreeman233

jim-the-office.gif

#44 Posted by xxunnecessaryxs (395 posts) -
[QUOTE="Freeman233"][QUOTE="xxunnecessaryxs"][QUOTE="Freeman233"] you should quit talking about how Sony having no games for the calves to buy

lol one of them is multiplay and... halo gears of war project Gotham racing crackdown viva pinata forza motorsport banjo-kazooie happy wars shadow complex dead rising 1 lost odyssey blue dragon perfect dark zero saints row 1 battle block theater ilomilo inb4 you say lol DD games

lol oh my god, compare both lists and then if you don't agree this instant that the PS3's list absolutely destroys your list, I'm done speaking to you. Infamous destroys crackdown on metacritic, first of all, and then some of the games are also on PC, and then most of the others have sequels now on PS3 and then the rest is just meh. I'm guesing you tried to make a bad list you must be a fakeboy. Lost ODessy, Alan Wake, Splintercell conviction, fable....just to help you out...try again
#45 Posted by Freeman233 (35 posts) -

[QUOTE="Freeman233"]happy warssenses_fail_06

hey those games he listed were crap and Happy Wars has more quality than all of the MS3 movies. You don't know since you don't own a 360.
#46 Posted by Freeman233 (35 posts) -
[QUOTE="xxunnecessaryxs"] lol oh my god, compare both lists and then if you don't agree this instant that the PS3's list absolutely destroys your list, I'm done speaking to you. Infamous destroys crackdown on metacritic, first of all, and then some of the games are also on PC, and then most of the others have sequels now on PS3 and then the rest is just meh. I'm guesing you tried to make a bad list you must be a fakeboy. Lost ODessy, Alan Wake, Splintercell conviction, fable....just to help you out...try again

Well one of the games you listed (the guacalmee one) is multiplat on the vita, so your list fails.
#47 Posted by Clock-w0rk (3238 posts) -

[QUOTE="Clock-w0rk"]

[QUOTE="Freeman233"]The ps4 only does movies while the god box infinity does games.Freeman233

its awesome

#48 Posted by senses_fail_06 (6735 posts) -
[QUOTE="senses_fail_06"]

[QUOTE="Freeman233"]happy warsFreeman233

hey those games he listed were crap and Happy Wars has more quality than all of the MS3 movies. You don't know since you don't own a 360.

Happy Wars is a joke of a game. You might as well make a new account, this one has already lost all credibility. I also own 2 360s, one has RROD and resides in my closet while I use a pocket knife to open the disk tray on the other. Nice try though.
#49 Posted by Freeman233 (35 posts) -
[QUOTE="Freeman233"][QUOTE="senses_fail_06"]

senses_fail_06

Happy Wars is a joke of a game. You might as well make a new account, this one has already lost all credibility. I also own 2 360s, one has RROD and resides in my closet while I use a pocket knife to open the disk tray on the other. Nice try though.

You need a new account if you like sonic the hedgehog
#50 Posted by locopatho (20131 posts) -
[QUOTE="Freeman233"][QUOTE="senses_fail_06"]

senses_fail_06

I agree, FTP trash don't count, BTW can I do weird sh!t to you tails?