PS4 *LEAKED* [Photos & Leaked Footage] !!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by CaptainBeer (292 posts) -

new playstation 4 design, new playstation 4 designs,playstation 4 concept,playstation 4 picture,playstation

LEAKED FOOTAGE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMJxOW3FIgA&NR=1

#2 Posted by Jolt_counter119 (4146 posts) -

Dude just stop.

#3 Posted by WiiMan21 (8189 posts) -

No.

#4 Posted by Ironbash (1132 posts) -

fake beyond belief

#5 Posted by CaptainBeer (292 posts) -

fake beyond belief

Ironbash

Just look at those colors! can't be PS2 or PS3!

#6 Posted by dkdk999 (6741 posts) -
what exactly was going through your head when you decided. "hey I'm going to troll the gamespot boards!" ?
#7 Posted by CaptainBeer (292 posts) -

what exactly was going through your head when you decided. "hey I'm going to troll the gamespot boards!" ?dkdk999

which console are those photos from then?

#8 Posted by warishuku (168 posts) -

Oh... Deja Vú

#9 Posted by WiiMan21 (8189 posts) -

[QUOTE="dkdk999"]what exactly was going through your head when you decided. "hey I'm going to troll the gamespot boards!" ?CaptainBeer

Concept art from a fanboy? It's funny because the images you posted look like Xbox CGI level.
#10 Posted by CaptainBeer (292 posts) -

[QUOTE="CaptainBeer"]

[QUOTE="dkdk999"]what exactly was going through your head when you decided. "hey I'm going to troll the gamespot boards!" ?WiiMan21

Concept art from a fanboy? It's funny because the images you posted look like Xbox CGI level.

nice, cuz all those photos are from PS1 games.

#11 Posted by dkdk999 (6741 posts) -

[QUOTE="dkdk999"]what exactly was going through your head when you decided. "hey I'm going to troll the gamespot boards!" ?CaptainBeer

if you really believe that (witch I highly doubt). Why did you post a video from 2006 ? *facepalm* this was such a fail at trolling.
#12 Posted by Valiant_Rebel (4197 posts) -

Trolling is an art that you cannot master in one day. With time, it will come naturally, but you have to have the motivation to do so. Let's try again in 6 months and see how far you may go.

#13 Posted by CaptainBeer (292 posts) -

Trolling is an art that you cannot master in one day. With time, it will come naturally, but you have to have the motivation to do so. Let's try again in 6 months and see how far you may go.

Valiant_Rebel

someone thought it was Xbox graphics, but it's actually PS1 graphics from 1997-1999.

so my work here is done.

#14 Posted by Haziqonfire (36344 posts) -
You know it's not really smart to make the exact same topic a week later. The first one was closed for a reason, what would make you think this would be any different...?