PS4 is stagnating while X1 is catching up

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by 2mrw (5015 posts) -

@Solid_Max13: you idiot, MS is catching up because Sony isn't progressing ..... WTF is too hard abt this to understand?!

#52 Edited by kinectthedots (2014 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

@tymeservesfate: ps3 was a better gaming console. It was coming out with lots of unique and high risk games that were just too crazy to ignore.

Uncharted

The Last of Us

Motorstorm

Wipeout

Warhawk

Heavy Rain

Heavenly Sword and many more.

What's the out look for Xbox One? Titan Fall? Nope. Coming to PC and 360. Quantam Break? Let's hope it's good.

Motorstorm?? anyway...Titanfall, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Project Spark, then the new games they'll announce at the next E3. in comparison to Sony's Infamous SS and The Order...n another Uncharted i guess. lets be real here...MS is coming strong this gen with games and new ips.

right now the roles have been reversed to where Playstation is struggling with announcing any new/triple A games while MS is popping em out consistently. the ps4 is not an early adopter's console. a lot of gamers are waiting out of pure faith...while Sony is laying off devs and canceling games.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/25/layoffs-hit-god-of-war-studio-sony-santa-monica

lol, you have the nerve to question motorstorm and then list Project Spark? lol and you don't even list all exclusives, you lemmings are some hypocritical and desperate little fucks. That list is pathetic. Man to have to list multiplats in a list of only 4 games and trying to list the best ones you can think of for the system should tell you something. Xbox one ain't got shit.

You don't see sony fans desperately clinging on to Planet Side 2 or War Thunder as filler for games on PS4 lists even though they are very much NOT avalible on xbox one. When having debates sony fans list exclusives because they actually have exclusives to list, high profile and excliting exclusives. Every time you post it's some twisted lie or BS to promote MS/xbox

"Games...MS is popping em out" LMAO...Then why are you listing multiplats? Some funny shii

#53 Edited by Wasdie (50002 posts) -

Stagnating? Last I saw the PS4 just increased the gap even further after the launch in Japan. Feature wise the PS4 started ahead of the Xbox One and the Xbox One is the one playing catch up through updates.

#54 Edited by me3x12 (1765 posts) -

@Solid_Max13 said:

@2mrw said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@2mrw said:

@Nonstop-Madness said:

Didn't the PS4 just outsell the Xbox One nearly 2 to 1 in NA alone? On top of that, the PS4 just launched in Japan. There's absolutely nothing showing a slowdown in sales.

I am talking about features and stuff that would distinguish a system from another, the PS4 has the momentum sales wise, but this is beacuse of the price and positive media coverage which will subside when the X1 matches the PS4 in price and features.

It was stated earlier PS4 has had twitch since launch, party chat since launch etc. What features teh Kinect, teh Skype, teh Cloud, Teh Voice commands?

Yeah, the X1 suck(ed) ..... now, not so much, it's on bar with the PS4 features wise .... that's my point

Then WTF is the point of your fucking thread this is MS trying to catch up to Sony because demand for Xbox 1 was shit and they were the ones staggering.

I guarantee you when MS drops the price to the PS4 or even lower the Xbox One will start steam rolling Sony. You seem to forget Sony was in this same higher cost situation with the launch of PS3. Problem is MS won't wait nearly that long they are already dropping cost. Also MS clearly has the more and better games line up currently and in the foreseeable future so when you have a system that cost the same as PS4 and believe me it's happening soon trust me Xbox One will start steam rolling.

#55 Edited by Solid_Max13 (3548 posts) -

@2mrw said:

@Solid_Max13: you idiot, MS is catching up because Sony isn't progressing ..... WTF is too hard abt this to understand?!

How is Sony not progressing all features have pretty much been there with launch of PS4 and more updates will come to make the UI better, So your title is stupid because PS4 is not staggering at all even in sales, you sir are the idiot.

#56 Posted by 2mrw (5015 posts) -

@Wasdie: The X1 isn't playing catching up, it IS catching up quickly .... what did Sony add to its PS4 since launch?

The X1 launch was bad, but it isn't that bad anymore.

As I said in another post, the price and the press were the main X1 hinders, but now with the price cut and added features, things may change sales wise.

#57 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@2mrw said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@2mrw said:

@Nonstop-Madness said:

Didn't the PS4 just outsell the Xbox One nearly 2 to 1 in NA alone? On top of that, the PS4 just launched in Japan. There's absolutely nothing showing a slowdown in sales.

I am talking about features and stuff that would distinguish a system from another, the PS4 has the momentum sales wise, but this is beacuse of the price and positive media coverage which will subside when the X1 matches the PS4 in price and features.

It was stated earlier PS4 has had twitch since launch, party chat since launch etc. What features teh Kinect, teh Skype, teh Cloud, Teh Voice commands?

Yeah, the X1 suck(ed) ..... now, not so much, it's on bar with the PS4 features wise .... that's my point

Then WTF is the point of your fucking thread this is MS trying to catch up to Sony because demand for Xbox 1 was shit and they were the ones staggering.

I guarantee you when MS drops the price to the PS4 or even lower the Xbox One will start steam rolling Sony. You seem to forget Sony was in this same higher cost situation with the launch of PS3. Problem is MS won't wait nearly that long they are already dropping cost. Also MS clearly has the more and better games line up currently and in the foreseeable future so when you have a system that cost the same as PS4 and believe me it's happening soon trust me Xbox One will start steam rolling.

Keep dreaming while the rest of us live in reality. Reality is that the Xbone is getting stomped worldwide. PS4 is 2.3 million ahead and is sold out practically everywhere while Xbones are gathering dust. The gap is only widening.

#58 Edited by Wasdie (50002 posts) -

@2mrw: You can't really spin that as a positive. The fact that Microsoft dumped all of that R&D into the Xbox One and it came out as the weaker, more expensive console with less features is sad and can't be spun as some positive when Microsoft plays catchup.

There is still problems with the price and the absolutely intrusive pay wall that continue to hold it back and Microsoft hasn't indicated at all that they are willing to address these glaring flaws.

#59 Posted by 2mrw (5015 posts) -

@Solid_Max13 said:

@2mrw said:

How is Sony not progressing all features have pretty much been there with launch of PS4 and more updates will come to make the UI better, So your title is stupid because PS4 is not staggering at all even in sales, you sir are the idiot.

What did Sony add after the PS4 launch?

#60 Edited by me3x12 (1765 posts) -

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Bren128 said:

So its in trouble because the One had a price cut? The ones already a couple million behind......

the ps3 was 7 million behind, with a higher pricetag than the XB1 has though lol? it came back and almost tied it. yea it took 8 years but still...it happened, so its very possible.

Xbox can cut that 2 million down with a few good games, maybe a price cut, and better features. it already seems to have the features and has one blockbuster game coming in Titanfall next month. and Halo later on this year. then Project Spark, then Quantum Break, then Sunset Overdrive....n thats just the games announce before this years E3.

the system is already in the top spots on Amazon(UK). whether cows want to face it or not...MS and the XB1 are gaining ground with the public.

Titanfall...NON EXCLUSIVE Yes it is MS bought it for Xbox and PC is MS anyway

Project Spark...NON EXCLUSIVE We get it now don't we

Quantum Break...What do we really know? The answer is nothing which = NON HYPE WORTHY It's remedy get real since when do they make a bad game?

Sunset Overdrive...Again, what do we know?? The answer...NOTHING!!! Should be great good developer looks really fresh and new and this developer is know to be decent

Lets add some games. Hmmm

Fable Legends

Forza Horizon 2

Halo 5

Gears Of War

Meanwhile the PS4 is getting....

Infamous Second Son...EXCLUSIVE and will score atleast an 8 here at GS Old new Infamous 2 bombed not that poplar

MLB The Show 14 comes in May....EXCLUSIVE to Sony consoles and is in fact rthe only MLB title this year! Good baseball game but it's baseball LOL

The Order 1886 coming late in 2014....PS4 EXCLUSIVE and NEW I.P. We have seen actual gameplay footage and it looks amazing.Downgraded not full 1080p Gears knock off and no MP

Drive Club coming late 2014....PS4 EXCLUSIVE and NEW I.P. Even at this it point destroys Forza 5 visually. LMAO!!! You mean Delay Club this game has 6.5-7.5 written all over it have you seen the driving physics LOL get real

E3 will be huge for both consoles no doubt and I am excited for both, but even now 2014 looks much more promising for the PS4. As you pointed out we haven't even seen what E3 has in store. Uncharted 4? The Last of Us PS4, a new God of War??

So, lets not act like the PS4 has nothing going for it in 2014! We already know that the PS4 will be getting superior versions of Watchdogs, Destiny, MGS Ground Zeros, The Evil Within, Dying Light and on and on!

You mad Brah!!!

#61 Edited by Wasdie (50002 posts) -

@2mrw said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@2mrw said:

Nothing so far because they didn't have the need to add features that should have been there from launch like the Xbox One.

Why are you failing to recognize this? Sony has massive plans for the PS4 including Gaikai. It also has app support so stuff like Skype will be developed in time, that's really not up to Sony to deliver.

#62 Edited by Bren128 (2353 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@Bren128 said:

So its in trouble because the One had a price cut? The ones already a couple million behind......

the ps3 was 7 million behind, with a higher pricetag than the XB1 has though lol? it came back and almost tied it. yea it took 8 years but still...it happened, so its very possible.

Xbox can cut that 2 million down with a few good games, maybe a price cut, and better features. it already seems to have the features and has one blockbuster game coming in Titanfall next month. and Halo later on this year. then Project Spark, then Quantum Break, then Sunset Overdrive....n thats just the games announce before this years E3.

the system is already in the top spots on Amazon(UK). whether cows want to face it or not...MS and the XB1 are gaining ground with the public.

How is Sony in trouble though? Thats the question I was asking. Sony does have more first and third party studios and will once again have more exclusives.Sony is ahead and should stay ahead.

#63 Edited by tymeservesfate (1971 posts) -

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS

@kinectthedots said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Bren128 said:

Hey stupid, PS3 outdsold xbox360 every year till 2011, PS3 also had higher tech that justified the price when it launced. Not only this but PS3 had multiple AAA+ GOTY winning exclusives that couldn't be found on any other system.

Comparing PS3 to xbox one is just idiotic and makes 0 sense, in fact that is no comparison. PS3 didn't have bad sales or sell less than the 360 then come back to match/beat 360, PS3 had ALWASYS sold better than the 360. The only reason 360 was ahead in sales is because it had a year head start.

Xbox doesen't have the quantity or quality of games that Sony (PS4) has and everyone knows it and that is why delusional lemmings like you need to stop making fantasy predictions about buying xbox just because it got a price drop. Unless MS pull out some monster exclusives (not talking about mutiplats like Titanfall) and actually compete for customers with games and not gimmiks the xbox isn't going anywhere, and looking at the PS4 line-up vs Xbone now MS doesn't look like they were prepared to fight that kind of battle.

#64 Posted by me3x12 (1765 posts) -

@Wasdie said:

@2mrw said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@2mrw said:

Nothing so far because they didn't have the need to add features that should have been there from launch like the Xbox One.

Why are you failing to recognize this? Sony has massive plans for the PS4 including Gaikai. It also has app support so stuff like Skype will be developed in time, that's really not up to Sony to deliver.

You can't even play music on PS4 LOL

#65 Posted by Wasdie (50002 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

I fail to see how that's an issue. It wasn't an issue last gen or the generation before and it's certainly not an issue now.

Why do people cling to that pointless feature?

#66 Posted by IMAHAPYHIPPO (2604 posts) -

Alright, I'm coming into this discussion having recently booted up my Xbox One, which I find quite an enjoyable system. I've played my ps4 in the last week. I have no dog in this fight, I enjoy games from all sides.

With that said, I want Xbox fans who say things like this to do this for me --

Walk into any store in your native country, and ask them for a ps4. Until they say "sure! We have plenty." or even "We have a few" the console is far from stagnating. After you do this, please ask for an Xbox One -- you know that massive, hulking green box that weighs like twenty pounds -- when they bring one up --

Bash yourself in the head with the giant ass box and yell, "I will not say stupid shit that makes no sense!" over and over again. Please, for the love of God, stop making these posts. The Xbox One is a great system. I enjoy mine. The ps4 is the top console on the market right now, both in sales and public opinion. There isn't going to be anything that changes that in the foreseeable future. There may, someday, be something that sways this... But please. Stop making these stupid posts.

#67 Posted by me3x12 (1765 posts) -

@Wasdie said:

@me3x12 said:

I fail to see how that's an issue. It wasn't an issue last gen or the generation before and it's certainly not an issue now.

Wasdie let me say this to you. It's to obvious sometimes your love for Sony although you always been my favorite mod you have been slipping and cracking at the seems and showing your biased towards Sony way lots lately. Kind of not cool when your a mod either because it's potentially bad to Xbox fans and you could be possibly not being entirely fair. I'll give you the benefit still but your Sony fanboyism has been seeping out lots lately to obvious to see.

#68 Edited by 2mrw (5015 posts) -

@Wasdie: Exactly .... Sony had the head start .... they made up a system with many great features which put them a head of MS .... so by the time MS would add these missing features, Sony should have kept their edge over MS by adding new ones so that MS would play "catching up" forever. What happened is MS added those features and Sony didn't add anyting so basically, Sony can't really claim anything over MS, they are pretty much equel now.

I am extremey skeptical about gaikai, but it doesn't matter, there is along way ahead of it before launch

#69 Edited by cainetao11 (17748 posts) -

@2mrw said:

The PS4 was released with massive advantages over the X1, most importantly are the twitch streaming and the price difference.

Sony never attempted to keep its distance from the X1 ever since .... no major features were added (despite their promices) to keep the PS4 edge while the X1 is getting the streaming service in March, had its price cut (in UK only so far) and it had a major update recently to fix some issues with it.

Sony and its PS4 are stagnating, I don't know what they are thinking but they are losing the edge and what it seemed like a decided race is getting a reset.

Please I beg you not mention resolution stuff, it's becoming boring and for the most part, nobody cares.

"u must be a blind lem if u think nobody cares about blurry mess 720p, vs crystal clear 1080p" sorry had to do it.

#70 Edited by me3x12 (1765 posts) -

@2mrw said:

@Wasdie: Exactly .... Sony had the head start .... they made up a system with many great features which put them a head of MS .... so by the time MS would add these missing features, Sony should have kept their edge over MS by adding new ones so that MS would play "catching up" forever. What happened is MS added those features and Sony didn't add anyting so basically, Sony can't really claim anything over MS, they are pretty much equel now.

I am extremey skeptical about gaikai, but it doesn't matter, there is along way ahead of it before launch

if anyone had a pipe dream that truly thought Sony can or could come anywhere near MS in providing features and software well go back to hitting that pipe. MS about ready to open a can of WHOOP ASS on Sony the rest of this gen in this area.

#71 Posted by happyduds77 (1488 posts) -

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Bren128 said:

Titanfall...NON EXCLUSIVE

Project Spark...NON EXCLUSIVE

Quantum Break...What do we really know? The answer is nothing which = NON HYPE WORTHY

Sunset Overdrive...Again, what do we know?? The answer...NOTHING!!!

Infamous Second Son...EXCLUSIVE and will score atleast an 8 here at GS

MLB The Show 14 comes in May....EXCLUSIVE to Sony consoles and is in fact rthe only MLB title this year!

The Order 1886 coming late in 2014....PS4 EXCLUSIVE and NEW I.P. We have seen actual gameplay footage and it looks amazing.

Drive Club coming late 2014....PS4 EXCLUSIVE and NEW I.P. Even at this it point destroys Forza 5 visually.

E3 will be huge for both consoles no doubt and I am excited for both, but even now 2014 looks much more promising for the PS4. As you pointed out we haven't even seen what E3 has in store. Uncharted 4? The Last of Us PS4, a new God of War??

So, lets not act like the PS4 has nothing going for it in 2014! We already know that the PS4 will be getting superior versions of Watchdogs, Destiny, MGS Ground Zeros, The Evil Within, Dying Light and on and on!

How is The Order any different than Quantum Break? We know little about both games.

#72 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3548 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Bren128 said:

Titanfall...NON EXCLUSIVE Yes it is MS bought it for Xbox and PC is MS anyway

Project Spark...NON EXCLUSIVE We get it now don't we

Quantum Break...What do we really know? The answer is nothing which = NON HYPE WORTHY It's remedy get real since when do they make a bad game?

Sunset Overdrive...Again, what do we know?? The answer...NOTHING!!! Should be great good developer looks really fresh and new and this developer is know to be decent

Lets add some games. Hmmm

Fable Legends

Forza Horizon 2

Halo 5

Gears Of War

Infamous Second Son...EXCLUSIVE and will score atleast an 8 here at GS Old new Infamous 2 bombed not that poplar

MLB The Show 14 comes in May....EXCLUSIVE to Sony consoles and is in fact rthe only MLB title this year! Good baseball game but it's baseball LOL

The Order 1886 coming late in 2014....PS4 EXCLUSIVE and NEW I.P. We have seen actual gameplay footage and it looks amazing.Downgraded not full 1080p Gears knock off and no MP

Drive Club coming late 2014....PS4 EXCLUSIVE and NEW I.P. Even at this it point destroys Forza 5 visually. LMAO!!! You mean Delay Club this game has 6.5-7.5 written all over it have you seen the driving physics LOL get real

You mad Brah!!!

No one is mad, you're an idiot, people do have PC's Titanfall is not exclusive to as much as you think it is.

#73 Posted by 2mrw (5015 posts) -

@IMAHAPYHIPPO:

I am a radical cow .... but the way Sony is handling the PS4 after launch is very underwhelming ... they were on fire before launch.

#74 Edited by kuu2 (7373 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:
@kuu2 said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@kuu2 said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@2mrw said:

I know guys, the truth hurt .... but you need to be sound .... the PS4 didn't add a single new worthy feature since its launch, while the X1 is getting all its missing ones, one after another.

3.5 Million XB1 sold compared to approx 5.4 to 5.5 Million PS4 sold, the truth hurt?

More made up numbers. Just keep saying them I am sure that will make them true. VGChartz is also a good source for fiction.

That was official NPD numbers and I said approx factoring in Japan as of recently.

PS4 5.3 Million

Sorry article says around 3.9 Million for Xbox would that make you happier kuu?

I have no problem admitting that Sony is ahead that is fact. What I have a problem with is using numbers from February and comparing them to numbers that aren't real.

By the way 3.9 million was announced for end of year 2013.

Xbone shipped 3.9 million in December but only sold 3 million by the end of that month. They sold an additional 129K in January according to NPD. Considering that the Xbone is tanking hard in EU it's completely impossible that they sold 700K or more there. The Xbone is currently around 3.3 million sold to actual customers right now and there are around 600K Xbones collecting dust on shelves hence the pricedrop in UK.

More assumptions by desperate Cows whose company just closed a major studio to lack of money and now are in speculating on numbers. Please just stick with facts you have already embarrassed yourself by saying that lack of money is of no concern to Sony being able to put out games. NPD ain't world wide just like Cows just use to say. You have no idea where The One is sales wise except for what MSoft and Sony have said.

#75 Edited by Wasdie (50002 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

@Wasdie said:

@me3x12 said:

Wasdie let me say this to you. It's to obvious sometimes your love for Sony although you always been my favorite mod you have been slipping and cracking at the seems and showing your biased towards Sony way lots lately. Kind of not cool when your a mod either because it's potentially bad to Xbox fans and you could be possibly not being entirely fair. I'll give you the benefit still but your Sony fanboyism has been seeping out lots lately to obvious to see.

I've never claimed to be unbiased. I don't know why you are assuming I was. I don't care about the feelings of any groups of fanboys on these forums. It's not my problem if they get upset over my opinion or something I say. I'm just picking the side that makes the most sense to me right now. This is System Wars, if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

@2mrw said:

You're not really getting it and you're trying to spin this as some positive for Microsoft which it really isn't. The PS4 is still the better buy due to the price, hardware, and feature set. The gap hasn't really closed at all. These small issues that Microsoft have patched up recently have been just that, small issues. Issues that shouldn't have been there from the beginning and even as they are fixed they don't mean much. You're making mountains out of molehills with this one.

The Xbox One lags behind the Playstation 4 in a number of significant ways. Microsoft patching up some minor issues doesn't affect that. Until they drop the price and drop the paywall on basic features they'll always be behind.

#76 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@2mrw said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO:

I am a radical cow .... but the way Sony is handling the PS4 after launch is very underwhelming ... they were on fire before launch.

I don't believe you one bit. :P I've never seen you at any of the cow meetings and a radical cow wouldn't make a stupid thread like this.

#77 Posted by tymeservesfate (1971 posts) -

@Bren128 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Bren128 said:

How is Sony in trouble though? Thats the question I was asking. Sony does have more first and third party studios and will once again have more exclusives.Sony is ahead and should stay ahead.

Sony doesnt have a better 1st party than MS. they're about even.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Studios

also there was this thread about it a while ago:

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/microsoft-now-has-more-first-party-studios-than-so-29113359/

we're not even mentioning Microsofts 2nd party Devs. they're all there in the first link. that's a huge misconception on this board. that Sony slaughters Microsoft in 1st party studios. they really don't...and MS obviously has games in the works.

in all honesty, Naughty Dog is the only studio Sony has that consistently puts out noteworthy games...besides them Sony's studios have put out a lot of duds. not many blockbuster games in their catalog at all. so cows saying how they expect all these great games is sort of ridiculous to read. because besides Naughty Dog's games Sony hasnt put out anything really impressive and revolutionary over the years. they've put out a lot of average to garbage games. but not many blockbuster games at all. while MS seems to put out one every gen...Halo, Gears, and now Titanfall looks like its going to make a splash for the system. despite it being multiplat. if anything gamers should expect great games from MS, not Sony.

#78 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3548 posts) -

@2mrw said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO:

No the way Xbox has been handling their system has been poor, lower resolutions on multiplats? Kinect voice command issues? Features that were not there at launch, and 100$ more than the competition? It's been 3 months and the PS4 has outsold XB1 month after month they've handled the system just fine for the the 3 months they've been out, and will continue to do so. It's MS who's now trying to right their wrongs.

#79 Edited by IMAHAPYHIPPO (2604 posts) -

@2mrw: This is standard console launch fare. MS might have launched filler like Plants Vs. Zombies, but pretty much every new generation sees an empty void until like March after launch, which is exactly when high profile titles are launching for both consoles. I don't really see Microsoft doing anything substantial besides fixing up their console they had to scramble to rework after their policy reversals.

PS+ members have gotten a free ps4 game every month since launch. That's good enough for me.

#80 Posted by Wasdie (50002 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@I_can_haz said:

Xbone shipped 3.9 million in December but only sold 3 million by the end of that month. They sold an additional 129K in January according to NPD. Considering that the Xbone is tanking hard in EU it's completely impossible that they sold 700K or more there. The Xbone is currently around 3.3 million sold to actual customers right now and there are around 600K Xbones collecting dust on shelves hence the pricedrop in UK.

More assumptions by desperate Cows whose company just closed a major studio to lack of money and now are in speculating on numbers. Please just stick with facts you have already embarrassed yourself by saying that lack of money is of no concern to Sony being able to put out games. NPD ain't world wide just like Cows just use to say. You have no idea where The One is sales wise except for what MSoft and Sony have said.

Which company did Sony just close?

#82 Posted by lazerface216 (7519 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

@tymeservesfate: ps3 was a better gaming console. It was coming out with lots of unique and high risk games that were just too crazy to ignore.

Uncharted

The Last of Us

Motorstorm

Wipeout

Warhawk

Heavy Rain

Heavenly Sword and many more.

What's the out look for Xbox One? Titan Fall? Nope. Coming to PC and 360. Quantam Break? Let's hope it's good.

Motorstorm?? anyway...Titanfall, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Project Spark, then the new games they'll announce at the next E3. in comparison to Sony's Infamous SS and The Order...n another Uncharted i guess. lets be real here...MS is coming strong this gen with games and new ips.

right now the roles have been reversed to where Playstation is struggling with announcing any new/triple A games while MS is popping em out consistently. the ps4 is not an early adopter's console. a lot of gamers are waiting out of pure faith...while Sony is laying off devs and canceling games.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/25/layoffs-hit-god-of-war-studio-sony-santa-monica

popping them out constantly? what the hell have they released since launch?

#83 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3548 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@I_can_haz said:
@kuu2 said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@kuu2 said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@2mrw said:

I know guys, the truth hurt .... but you need to be sound .... the PS4 didn't add a single new worthy feature since its launch, while the X1 is getting all its missing ones, one after another.

3.5 Million XB1 sold compared to approx 5.4 to 5.5 Million PS4 sold, the truth hurt?

More made up numbers. Just keep saying them I am sure that will make them true. VGChartz is also a good source for fiction.

That was official NPD numbers and I said approx factoring in Japan as of recently.

PS4 5.3 Million

Sorry article says around 3.9 Million for Xbox would that make you happier kuu?

I have no problem admitting that Sony is ahead that is fact. What I have a problem with is using numbers from February and comparing them to numbers that aren't real.

By the way 3.9 million was announced for end of year 2013.

Do you even read kuu? They didn't close the studio there were layoffs and for good reason.

"However, all has not been well at Sony Santa Monica, specifically when it comes to God of War: Ascension. The God of War trilogy that came before it sold prolifically, but word was that God of War: Ascension underperformed "significantly" when it launched early in 2013. The studio moved on to something else after finishing its DLC support for the game, though that didn't stop long-time Sony Santa Monica employee and director of Ascension, Todd Papy, from leaving the studio."

I guarantee MS would do the same if Forza was selling like shit and under performing, learn to read articles, better yet go make a thread with an article dating back to June 2013 because you seem to be very good at doing that.

#84 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@I_can_haz said:

So you're saying that the Xbone isn't getting stomped in Europe by the PS4? You wanna bet your account on that?

The fact here is that the Xbone is a failure so far sales wise. Hence the pricedrop in UK after only 3 months. It's getting outsold by the PS4 in every territory. The gap is over 2 million and widening now especially with the recent Japan launch. Seems like the only one making wild assumptions here is you lol.

Also wanna post a link to the studio Sony just closed or are you pulling shit from your ass again?

#85 Posted by Opus_Rea-333 (987 posts) -

@2mrw said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO:

Yea i remember you quite well bro,

I can confirm hes real PS4 cow, unlike I_can_haz which looks desperate with every post he makes? lol improve that Haz.

#86 Posted by kuu2 (7373 posts) -

@Wasdie said:

@kuu2 said:

@I_can_haz said:

Santa Monica studios just laid off a ton of people.

#87 Posted by 2mrw (5015 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@2mrw said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO:

I don't believe you one bit. :P I've never seen you at any of the cow meetings and a radical cow wouldn't make a stupid thread like this.

I am 5 years older than you on GS, you were probably just a sperm when I had my cow discussions :D .... but i know this isn't ur first accouunt, is it?

#88 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@Wasdie said:

@kuu2 said:

@I_can_haz said:

Laying off people = closing down studios? Since when?

#89 Posted by lazerface216 (7519 posts) -

@2mrw said:

@lazerface216 said:

so let me get this straight, the xbox is finally adding a feature that was present on the ps4 at launch, cutting its price because of lackluster sales all while providing updates to fix their terrible UI and somehow the ps4 is "stagnating"? your logic is profound TC.

Exactly because now, while the X1 is fixing it issues, the excellent PS4 didn't add anything .... you people make it look like rocket science !!

what would you suggest they add?

#90 Edited by me3x12 (1765 posts) -

@Wasdie said:

@me3x12 said:

@Wasdie said:

@me3x12 said:

I've never claimed to be unbiased. I don't know why you are assuming I was. I don't care about the feelings of any groups of fanboys on these forums. It's not my problem if they get upset over my opinion or something I say. I'm just picking the side that makes the most sense to me right now. This is System Wars, if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

@2mrw said:

You're not really getting it and you're trying to spin this as some positive for Microsoft which it really isn't. The PS4 is still the better buy due to the price, hardware, and feature set. The gap hasn't really closed at all. These small issues that Microsoft have patched up recently have been just that, small issues. Issues that shouldn't have been there from the beginning and even as they are fixed they don't mean much. You're making mountains out of molehills with this one.

The Xbox One lags behind the Playstation 4 in a number of significant ways. Microsoft patching up some minor issues doesn't affect that. Until they drop the price and drop the paywall on basic features they'll always be behind.

WHOA!!! Wasdie your basically confirming that you can be potentially damaging as a mod towards other factions your not into. The reality is you will show biased and I've been seeing it that you could learn towards closing or modding threads based on if your not liking what you hear non Sony praising per say. SW mods casting ban wands like gravy I've always figured this. Although I have noticed mods have been lighter on things in more recent times. But Wasdie wow your poteitanlly toxic in a bad way considering your a mod and have been for a long time LOL

#91 Posted by IMAHAPYHIPPO (2604 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@2mrw said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@2mrw said:

@Nonstop-Madness said:

I guarantee at least one person will respond to this by simply telling you stop posting on this website.

#92 Posted by lazerface216 (7519 posts) -

@2mrw said:

where's your proof? you're calling people idiots but providing absolutely nothing to back up your claim that MS is catching up.

#93 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -
@2mrw said:

@I_can_haz said:

@2mrw said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO:

I am 5 years older than you on GS, you were probably just a sperm when I had my cow discussions :D .... but i know this isn't ur first accouunt, is it?

Nah, I had my first account on GS in 2006 but I wasn't posting in SW back then. I still don't believe you're a cow though especially not a hardcore one. You sound more like a hardcore lem.

#94 Posted by kuu2 (7373 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@kuu2 said:

@Wasdie said:

@kuu2 said:

They also cancelled a game that was being worked on. It is ok I know one of the steps of mourning is denial. You are probably there. My condolences............

#95 Posted by 2mrw (5015 posts) -

@IMAHAPYHIPPO:

May be I was expecting too mcuh from Sony, by this time I thought they would have added more voice commands in the camera, any new applications, media share, music support .... They aren't very important to me, but I can clearly remember they promised to add some of these stuff very soon post launch ... media share is pretty big deal to me btw.

i hope things will more at a faster pace after infamous.

#96 Edited by Solid_Max13 (3548 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

@Wasdie said:

@me3x12 said:

@Wasdie said:

@me3x12 said:

@2mrw said:

WHOA!!! Wasdie your basically confirming that you can be potentially damaging as a mod towards other factions your not into. The reality is you will show biased and I've been seeing it that you could learn towards closing or modding threads based on if your not liking what you hear non Sony praising per say. SW mods casting ban wands like gravy I've always figured this. Although I have noticed mods have been lighter on things in more recent times. But Wasdie wow your poteitanlly toxic in a bad way considering your a mod and have been for a long time LOL

Jesus Christ grow up, @Wasdie is a good mod, and because he prefers a system that you don't it makes him toxic? he's brought opinions and facts into each post on System wars whether it be Xbox or Playstation, grow up you're acting like a bloody infant.

#97 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@kuu2 said:

@Wasdie said:

@kuu2 said:

They also cancelled a game that was being worked on. It is ok I know one of the steps of mourning is denial. You are probably there. My condolences............

Way to avoid the question. You said they closed down a studio and when people call you on your BS you start changing the topic. Typical dumbass lem tactic.

#98 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3548 posts) -

@I_can_haz: It wasn't closed down they laid people off, because the studio was not doing well and the last few games they published tanked, same shit would happen if it were on MS or Nintendo or wherever else.

#99 Posted by lazerface216 (7519 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@kuu2 said:

@Wasdie said:

@kuu2 said:

yeah, and irrational just laid off hundreds of employees, what's your point? this is less a problem with sony and more an immense issue with the entire gaming industry. AAA gaming production is becoming more and more unsustainable by the day.

#100 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@Solid_Max13 said:

@I_can_haz: It wasn't closed down they laid people off, because the studio was not doing well and the last few games they published tanked, same shit would happen if it were on MS or Nintendo or wherever else.

I know they didn't close down. I'm just calling out kuu2's bullshit. He said they closed down lol.