PS4 have dominate...............can you deal with it..?

• 152 results
#1 Edited by AtariKidX (6211 posts) -

PS4 have break all records in sales because is the best next gen console and the cheaper.PS4 have sale more than 1M in the first day....no other console have done this before.PS4 have the best games the best controller the best online and true 1080p games.XBone only 720p....lol WiiU have no games....lol

Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes

"One of the perks of the PS4 version, as revealed earlier via a tweet, is atmospheric simulation - a real-time approach to rendering skies in the Ground Zeroes mission. This allows clouds to move dynamically and impact the sun's lighting, where by contrast the Xbox One release joins PS3 and 360 with purely static skyboxes. It's a difference that only becomes apparent during side-ops missions, where the military base is accessible in broad daylight.

The resolution details stand as the most dramatic difference though, with Konami happily making public the specifics of each version ahead of release. From our pixel counts, we can confirm that the PS4 does indeed push out a 1920x1080 framebuffer as promised, while on Xbox One we have just a 1280x720 window with which to work."

Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes on PS4.....true 1080p

Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes XBone......scaled 720p lol

But lems they will say that you will not notice a difference at 10 meters distance...lolololol

Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes WiiU....??lol

Sheep they will say "but but graphics don't matter.." but there is no Metal Gear Solid 5 for the WiiU...lol because is weaker than a PS3/XBOX360.

PS4 is the best console ever made and you can't deny this.PS4 is the future and the future is the PS4.

#2 Posted by lostrib (34532 posts) -

so you're saying Playstation gamers are the nerds in school who end up alone?

#3 Edited by bobbetybob (19181 posts) -

Who let you out from under your bridge?

#4 Edited by AtariKidX (6211 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@AtariKidX said:

......lol

#5 Edited by AtariKidX (6211 posts) -

Is this the best you can say...??lol

#6 Posted by lostrib (34532 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@AtariKidX said:

......lol

who are you talking to?

#7 Posted by freedomfreak (39194 posts) -

Came back from fishing?

#8 Edited by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -

Here come the sony haters. Predictable.

#9 Edited by bobbetybob (19181 posts) -

@bobbetybob said:

Is this the best you can say...??lol

Oh the irony.

#10 Edited by Bigboi500 (29347 posts) -

All your base are belong to us.

#11 Edited by LJS9502_basic (150350 posts) -

ITT angry defensive fans.

#12 Edited by HitmanActual (328 posts) -

Deep down even lems know the PS4 is superior, I guess they just need to...

#13 Posted by AtariKidX (6211 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

I don't understand why they hate SONY.I mean SONY offers the best next gen console,the PS4,at the best price.....this is no reason to hate them.

#14 Edited by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

I don't understand why they hate SONY.I mean SONY offers the best next gen console,the PS4,at the best price.....this is no reason to hate them.

Eh, they've done some stupid things in the past, but the haters need to move on. They corrected every mistake from the past, and are now offering the best system in the market at cheaper price.

#15 Edited by Gue1 (9500 posts) -

the domination has won

#16 Posted by Vatusus (4437 posts) -

All Hail the King PS4!

#17 Edited by TheGuardian03 (21551 posts) -

Hey Atari is your real name Panos?

#18 Posted by AtariKidX (6211 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

@AtariKidX said:

@ladyblue said:

Eh, they've done some stupid things in the past, but the haters need to move on. They corrected every mistake from the past, and are now offering the best system in the market at cheaper price.

You mean the PS3....??Yeah i agree,they have done some mistakes but the PS3 at the end have dominate in games and sales.

#19 Edited by blamix (192 posts) -

still waiting for the secret sauce of the X1, LOL

#20 Posted by sts106mat (19029 posts) -

oh god not this guy again.

#21 Edited by speedfog (3045 posts) -

This guy is awesome. Thread of the month.

#22 Edited by Heil68 (43465 posts) -

@speedfog said:

This guy is awesome. Thread of the month.

I literally lol'd. :P

#23 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4101 posts) -

Considering the responses in this thread and on this board in general, the correct answer to that question is: no.

#24 Edited by flashn00b (2906 posts) -

PS5 monopoly confirmed?

#25 Posted by sts106mat (19029 posts) -

Considering the responses in this thread and on this board in general, the correct answer to that question is: no.

you two will get on like a house on fire.....the evidence is clear

both irrational sony fanboys full of hate for anything not sony - check

both prone to outburst of rage - check

both utterly delusional - check

both from an obscure country - check

both unable to discuss topics rationally - check

Both prone to posting useless shit gifs from years ago - check.

Therefore you are either brothers from another mother, kindred spirits or alt account confirmed

#26 Edited by AtariKidX (6211 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Therefore you are either brothers from another mother, kindred spirits or alt account confirmed

Butthurt confirmed - check

#27 Posted by gameofthering (10137 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

In the mood to watch an episode of Courage now.

#28 Edited by Sweenix (5398 posts) -

PS4 is the best next gen system, but that only says how crappy the xbone is and how irrelevant the wii u is

It's still a shitty system

#29 Posted by sts106mat (19029 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

haha points 5 & 6 confirmed

#30 Posted by lundy86_4 (43010 posts) -

Accept that the PS4 is beating the X1? Yup, no problem. That being said, i'm buying more games for the X1 at the moment.

#31 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (3481 posts) -

Atarikid thread....................lol............................

#32 Posted by Heil68 (43465 posts) -

Accept that the PS4 is beating the X1? Yup, no problem. That being said, i'm buying more games for the X1 at the moment.

Well I'm buying more games for PS4 ATM!!! :P

#33 Posted by Funk21312 (39 posts) -

ITT.................. angry defensive fans.

Fixed it for you

#34 Posted by bbkkristian (14945 posts) -

If there is anything I can't stand, it's your terrible English skills. PS4 is a SINGULAR noun, it shouldn't be followed by "have".

#35 Edited by bbkkristian (14945 posts) -

@Heil68: so your buying all the annually released games and indie titles for you ps4? I'm not surprised, that's all it has.

#36 Edited by melonfarmerz (1125 posts) -

Why do cows act like the PS4 is a technical marvel? You always bash the Xbox's upscaled 720p but your system, in 2014, still can't run 60fps, 1080p...

#37 Edited by Heil68 (43465 posts) -

@Heil68: so your buying all the annually released games and indie titles for you ps4? I'm not surprised, that's all it has.

Along with exclusives yup. Buying way more for PS4, like 100% more than for my Xbone.

#38 Posted by clone01 (24530 posts) -

Why do cows act like the PS4 is a technical marvel? You always bash the Xbox's upscaled 720p but your system, in 2014, still can't run 60fps, 1080p...

Because he's a fanboy, and that's what fanboys do.

#39 Edited by cainetao11 (16897 posts) -

PS4 have break all records in sales because is the best next gen console and the cheaper.PS4 have sale more than 1M in the first day....no other console have done this before.PS4 have the best games the best controller the best online and true 1080p games.XBone only 720p....lol WiiU have no games....lol

"One of the perks of the PS4 version, as revealed earlier via a tweet, is atmospheric simulation - a real-time approach to rendering skies in the Ground Zeroes mission. This allows clouds to move dynamically and impact the sun's lighting, where by contrast the Xbox One release joins PS3 and 360 with purely static skyboxes. It's a difference that only becomes apparent during side-ops missions, where the military base is accessible in broad daylight.

The resolution details stand as the most dramatic difference though, with Konami happily making public the specifics of each version ahead of release. From our pixel counts, we can confirm that the PS4 does indeed push out a 1920x1080 framebuffer as promised, while on Xbox One we have just a 1280x720 window with which to work."

But lems they will say that you will not notice a difference at 10 meters distance...lolololol

Sheep they will say "but but graphics don't matter.." but there is no Metal Gear Solid 5 for the WiiU...lol because is weaker than a PS3/XBOX360.

PS4 is the best console ever made and you can't deny this.PS4 is the future and the future is the PS4.

I love the "best console ever made", and "most powerful console" ever made stuff when I read them on SW. Big deal. 5-8 years we'll see another console that is the most powerful ever made. As for the best games part, that's all subjective. It doesn't have the best games for me at this point.

#40 Posted by inb4uall (5354 posts) -

lolps4hasnogames.

#41 Edited by StormyJoe (4901 posts) -

@AtariKidX: You need serious grammar lessons. There is a place for the word "has" and a place for the word "have"; please learn this. Also, you need to work on your run-on sentences.

You may have a point,; I do not know because your lack of English skills prevents me from reading your post.

#42 Edited by blackace (20287 posts) -

This should be in the Playstation forum for only cows to see and discuss. Otherwise it can be locked here in SW.

Yeah, me too so far. I did preorder UFC and Witcher 3 for my PS4 however. I need some games for it.

#43 Edited by SrgtSaggy101 (1863 posts) -

Prob won't buy a ps4, it's games have more cut scenes then game play. Its weak, theirs no games on it. PlayStation exclusives are over hyped trash, their was only like 2 sony exclusives even worth my time, from last gen. I guess if you like games with more cut scenes then game play and lots of Quick time events ps4 is for you. Lots of ps4 games are covered in fog and ones that are coming, they should rename it 900pfogstation.

#44 Posted by clone01 (24530 posts) -

Yawn.

#45 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11116 posts) -

Oh oh..........................Atarikid came armed.............. with pictureslol

#46 Posted by kingjazziephiz (2406 posts) -

Still waiting for them games tho.

#47 Edited by MBirdy88 (7706 posts) -

Prob won't buy a ps4, it's games have more cut scenes then game play. Its weak, theirs no games on it. PlayStation exclusives are over hyped trash, their was only like 2 sony exclusives even worth my time, from last gen. I guess if you like games with more cut scenes then game play and lots of Quick time events ps4 is for you. Lots of ps4 games are covered in fog and ones that are coming, they should rename it 900pfogstation.

What games are covered in fog?

#48 Edited by Motokid6 (5261 posts) -

King of the ashes indeed.

#49 Edited by speedfreak48t5p (6955 posts) -

@Sweenix said:

PS4 is the best next gen system, but that only says how crappy the xbone is and how irrelevant the wii u is

It's still a shitty system

Well, you're a shitty poster, so that means PS4 is actually a fantastic system and the WiiU is incredibly relevant.

#50 Posted by Micropixel (865 posts) -

Haha, I was starting to wonder what happened to this guy.

Hey, how many PS4 games are you playing again? I'm at 67 Wii U games. I'll bet you I'll reach 100 games before you do. ;)