PS4 has won the war on the reviews front

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kjranu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Kjranu
Member since 2012 • 1802 Posts

Whenever there is a multiplatform game that is on PS4 and Xbox One then there is a 99.9% guarantee that the PS4 version will be prioritized and the review released for the PS4 version first too. So, I, as the self-declared arbiter, declare PS4 victorious.

PsychoLemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 PsychoLemons
Member since 2011 • 3183 Posts

No.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@PsychoLemons said:

No.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

one of the more concisely put arguments of late, so quite a few bonus points there

total: quite a few bonus points

Phreek300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Phreek300
Member since 2007 • 672 Posts

@PsychoLemons: you want to put a little more thought into that champ. Say oh I don't know..... A real rebuttal.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

@Phreek300 said:

@PsychoLemons: you want to put a little more thought into that champ. Say oh I don't know..... A real rebuttal.

Pretty sure the correct way of responding to this is "No."

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

Hey, cows finally admit 360 won last gen. Sweet.

Phreek300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Phreek300

@bldgirsh: Sure it is.....if you have nothing to back it up with. Thank you for the enlightening insight...... See how it works generally is by saying something that backs up that no. That is how a proper argument/debate is done.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#9 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

@Phreek300 said:

@bldgirsh: Sure it is.....if you have nothing to back it up with. Thank you for the enlightening insight...... See how it works generally is by saying something that backs up that no. That is how a proper argument/debate is done.

You'll do just fine in SW's, anyways no.

Better now?

Phreek300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Phreek300

@bldgirsh: By the way the OP is way off on that 99%. But that is not the point. Back to what we are talking about. Your answer is no. The REASON is because you have zero evidence to back it up. No more no less. Till you do you have real comeback to my original question. But in the end its no biggie, you have a right to your no. Even if there is no reason for it you debate master you....

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lostrib

@Phreek300 said:

@bldgirsh: By the way the OP is way off on that 99%. But that is not the point. Back to what we are talking about. Your answer is no. The REASON is because you have zero evidence to back it up. No more no less. Till you do you have real comeback to my original question. But in the end its no biggie, you have a right to your no. Even if there is no reason for it you debate master you....

because shit troll bait like this doesn't deserve that much effort beyond "no"

treelog187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By treelog187
Member since 2005 • 2111 Posts

Cool. And the PC versions of those multiplats will be even better.

I'm not hiding behind the PC, my 'rig' is a complete fucking joke. I don't own an Xbone either, just stating the obvious.

I do have a PS4 though and while winning the sales war is cool and winning the multiplats war is nice, I want to see some good exclusives that justify owning this thing. I know they'll come in time, but it's kind of a drag right now.

Looking back on it I should have taken the PS4 money, added a bit more, and purchased a new PC.

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By naz99
Member since 2002 • 2941 Posts

@Phreek300 said:

Lol at the Master(de)bater here :P

He will show you how to do it people!, but it could get messy....

Kjranu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 Kjranu
Member since 2012 • 1802 Posts

@lostrib said:

@Phreek300 said:

because shit troll bait like this doesn't deserve that much effort beyond "no"

Nope!

Madden 15

32 PS4 reviews, 15 Xbox One reviews

Destiny

82 PS4 reviews, 8 Xbox One reviews

Watch Dogs

80 PS4 reviews, 14 Xbox One reviews

Source: Metacritic

Need any more proof, brah?

Phreek300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Phreek300

@lostrib: @naz: I never claimed to be a master debater. It is common sense to follow up a no when you say it if you are proving a point. Lostrib, how is this troll bait? To my knowledge I have never posted troll bait. You only said that because you lack a proper response as well. From what I have seen you are the king of one liners that rarely get any backing on this forum. So by your logic you are a troll yourself. Again while I agree the PS4 has better multiplats in comparison I also stated that the OP was off on the 99% statement. So again I see no trolling in my post(s).

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lostrib

@Phreek300 said:

@lostrib: @naz: I never claimed to be a master debater. It is common sense to follow up a no when you say it if you are proving a point. Lostrib, how is this troll bait? To my knowledge I have never posted troll bait. You only said that because you lack a proper response as well. From what I have seen you are the king of one liners that rarely get any backing on this forum. So by your logic you are a troll yourself. Again while I agree the PS4 has better multiplats in comparison I also stated that the OP was off on the 99% statement. So again I see no trolling in my post(s).

...I wasn't talking about you or your posts. Pull your head out of your ass

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#17 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

@Kjranu:

Where you from?

Phreek300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Phreek300

@Kjranu: I agree the PS4 has the better platforms just not 99%. TBH I'm on my icrap so getting pics and links is a pain in the azz. So I will have skip on that for now @lostrib Then who or what are you addressing? NM got it.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@Phreek300 said:

@Kjranu: I agree the PS4 has the better platforms just not 99%. TBH I'm on my icrap so getting pics and links is a pain in the azz. So I will have skip on that for now @lostrib Then who or what are you addressing? NM got it.

He's trying to change the way he types. Still not fooling anyone Cranler.