Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@enzyme36 said:

Its a good list of games if thats all you have to game on. Owning a PC tho makes the PS4 a redundant purchase. No killer app to draw a PC owner... yet.

Opinion again. As far as gaming systems go I use PC least.

Same here.

My PC is reserved for playing space sims like Elite Dangerous (which I'm playing right now as I type this) and playing DOA 5 with mods.

Most of my gaming is done on my PS4.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#152 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

Or so goes the common refrain, does it not? 'PS4 has no games! Have fun playing sales!'

What a crock of shit.

Below I will list every single PS4 game that has received good reviews or higher. And then we'll see just how many 'no games' the system really has:

1. Bloodborne
  2. inFamous: Second Son
  3. Killzone: Shadow Fall
  4. The Last of Us Remastered
  5. Dragon Age Inquisition
  6. Batman: Arkham Knight
  7. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  8. Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
  9. Ultra Street Fighter IV
  10. Mortal Kombat X
  11. Dying Light
  12. Project CARS
  13. Destiny
  14. Assassin's Creed Unity
  15. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
  16. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  17. Far Cry 4
  18. Watch Dogs
  19. Alien: Isolation
  20. The Evil Within
  21. Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD
  22. Dark Souls II: Shadow of the First Sin
  23. Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
  24. Final Fantasy Type 0
  25. Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  26. Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
  27. Battlefield 4
  28. Battlefield Hardline
  29. Rayman Legends
  30. Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
  31. Wolfenstein: The New Order
  32. Life Is Strange
  33. DriveClub
  34. Resident Evil HD
  35. Valiant Hearts
  36. Child of Light
  37. Velocity 2X
  38. Grand Theft Auto V
  39. Journey
  40. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
  41. Shovel Knight
  42. Resogun
  43. Rocket League
  44. Tomb Raider
  45. Metro Redux
  46. Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
  47. Evolve
  48. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse
  49. Transistor
  50. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited

So... 50 games. 20 months in. To be clear, that's more than 2 games a month.

But yeah, you're right. No games on PS4.

Now eliminate the multi-plats and eliminate the Indies, what are you left with?

Bloodborne, Infamous, some mediocre and bad PS4 games, this includes the crossgen PS4/PS3 games, and remasters of objectively 'new' PlayStation 3 games...

That is why people say it has no games, not because of the actual number of games that exist on it in total, it's because of the small number of games that exist which define and make the system worth owning...

The PlayStation 4 has no games.

P.S. Don't take it so literally, this clearly went over your head.

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 XboxStache
Member since 2013 • 1530 Posts

@MonsieurX said:
@XboxStache said:

PS4 has the most games of the 3. All at 1080p and 60fps unless a dev rushes it, and there's always a patch so...

The Bone literally has the least games, and none worth playing.

lol a patch to fix 60fps or resolution

It's not Sony's fault if a dev doesn't take the time to optimize a game. What's The Bone's excuse? Oh, that's right, underpowered hardware and teh cloudz powerz lmao. Remember "the infinite power of da cloud"?

AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By AznbkdX
Member since 2012 • 4284 Posts

Yep. The PS4 has a ton of stuff, but you can filter that list down by a lot if we are counting multiplats, ports, etc.

It really only amounts to like 3 good games imo. Not that multiplats or even ports are bad on the PS4 especially, but there is a really good chance that a good amount of us play PC games so it kind of throws PS4 multiplats out. If we are talking console gamers only though it is a fine list imo.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@XboxStache said:
@MonsieurX said:
@XboxStache said:

PS4 has the most games of the 3. All at 1080p and 60fps unless a dev rushes it, and there's always a patch so...

It's not Sony's fault if a dev doesn't take the time to optimize a game. What's The Bone's excuse? Oh, that's right, underpowered hardware and teh cloudz powerz lmao. Remember "the infinite power of da cloud"?

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 XboxStache
Member since 2013 • 1530 Posts

@MonsieurX said:
@XboxStache said:
@MonsieurX said:
@XboxStache said:

How about I tell @lostrib-? Now what?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#157  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38034 Posts

@RossRichard said:

All I know is I have 42 games on my PS4. They are not blank disks, so yes the PS4 does in fact have games.

Yup. I can say the same for my X1. The discs I put in it aren't music CDs. I don't care who can play the same game on what system, at what resolution, or whether they have testicles or not. I play games on my X1 and enjoy doing it with some of the finest human beings I have ever met thanks to the United States Army.

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#158 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

@finalstar2007 said:

Want even more games? there ya go!

• -Atelier Sophie
  • - FF XIV
  • - FF VII Remake
  • - Nier 2
  • - Dragon Quest X
  • - Dragon Quest XI
  • - Persona 5
  • - Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky
  • - Tales of Zestiria
  • - Tales of Berseria
  • - Ys 8
  • - Star Ocean 5
  • - Disgaea 5
  • - Dragon Quest Builders
  • - SAO Re: Hollow Fragment
  • - SAO Lost Song
  • - Odin Sphere Leifthrasi
  • - Digimon Story: Cyber Sleut
  • - Yoru no Nai Kuni
  • - World of Final Fantasy
  • - The Witch & Hundred Knight 2
  • - Hyperdimension Neptunia V-II
  • - Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force
  • - Yu Gi Oh: Legacy of the Duelist

PS4 is this gen's PS2

Those games don't exist .... just ask the sour grapes lems.... Jrpgs only exist when it's on the xbox...llike vesperia... or lost odyessy. Notice how those same fanboys who praise those two games as something holy, bad mouth every other tales game or jrpg in general...or say "they don't count because they suck".....

What sad is, that I am not making this up. I have seen it in comment after comment from that group of people.

As for the person saying "what does a pc gamer do".... what does it matter. I am a pc gamer and own 30 some ps4 games ... I just don't play console ports on pc... as pc to me is for pc style games.

Skelly34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Skelly34
Member since 2015 • 2353 Posts

@Midnightshade29 said:
@finalstar2007 said:

Want even more games? there ya go!

• -Atelier Sophie
  • - FF XIV
  • - FF VII Remake
  • - Nier 2
  • - Dragon Quest X
  • - Dragon Quest XI
  • - Persona 5
  • - Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky
  • - Tales of Zestiria
  • - Tales of Berseria
  • - Ys 8
  • - Star Ocean 5
  • - Disgaea 5
  • - Dragon Quest Builders
  • - SAO Re: Hollow Fragment
  • - SAO Lost Song
  • - Odin Sphere Leifthrasi
  • - Digimon Story: Cyber Sleut
  • - Yoru no Nai Kuni
  • - World of Final Fantasy
  • - The Witch & Hundred Knight 2
  • - Hyperdimension Neptunia V-II
  • - Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force
  • - Yu Gi Oh: Legacy of the Duelist

PS4 is this gen's PS2

Those games don't exist .... just ask the sour grapes lems.... Jrpgs only exist when it's on the xbox...llike vesperia... or lost odyessy. Notice how those same fanboys who praise those two games as something holy, bad mouth every other tales game or jrpg in general...or say "they don't count because they suck".....

What sad is, that I am not making this up. I have seen it in comment after comment from that group of people.

As for the person saying "what does a pc gamer do".... what does it matter. I am a pc gamer and own 30 some ps4 games ... I just don't play console ports on pc... as pc to me is for pc style games.

Those games exist to be sure.

Just most of them are going to be fucking terrible. Especially those SAO ones. /shudder

Only the bolded have a modicum of potential.

Oh, also a lot of those are on PC too or PS exclusive, not PS4 exclusive. :)

Avatar image for notorious1234na
Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Notorious1234NA
Member since 2014 • 1917 Posts

@intotheminx said:

I was under the assumption "PS4 has no games," meant a lack of exclusives? Though, that isn't fair considering the lack of exclusives for the XB1 as well. Exclusives are dying this gen. PC is the clear cut winner since it gets almost everything.

It is and everyone on here well most ppl know "PS4 has no games" comment is another way of saying:

Well it isn't really a meme unlike PS3 has no games. Currently we got a crap load of shovelware, vaporware, whatever. Most PS4 games do in fact suck tyvm. Just another pointless click bait thread that most users here already know. Skim this forum and rarely does anyone here say, PS4 has no games on a daily basis or enough for it to catch on. Just look randomly or skim through all the threads on 1st page. Nobody is disputing this with a straight face. Nobody is saying this either.......even the official 4chan thread about this was taken down and hardly any reddit threads on this dumb topic.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@AdobeArtist said:
@Pray_to_me said:

Microsoft fanboys are funny if they think they sound like anything but delusional when they talk all that "PS4 haz no games" jibber jabber. PS4 has more 9+ rated games this gen then Xbone and PC combined go check Metacritic. It also has more AAA titles than WiiU.

So lets talk PC since all the Lemmings magically transformed into Hermits when the Xbone turned out to be trash. PS4 is a $400 console that works out the box no assembly required. No need for extra accessories and bullshit. It's more powerful than Xbone and 99% of PC's. You can rent and trade games. It has better games then PC has got this gen. It doesn't miss out on major multi-platform releases like PC or have broken . More AAA games double the amount of AAAA games. You wanna talk about exclusives what AAA exclusive does PC have this gen? Hmmm let's check metacritic let's see hmmm 0. How many on Xbone. Hmmm 0.

/thread

Lost credibility there.

Wonder what the actual percentage is of high end PCs versus consumer PCs.

A lot of low-end PC's are more powerful than the PS4 so it's a much bigger percentage that's relevant to this conversation than you're thinking. But of course, enthusiast PC's vs non enthusiast would be a tiny percentage. There are i dunno, maybe billions of PC's in the world now?.

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

@Snugenz said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@AdobeArtist said:
@Pray_to_me said:

Microsoft fanboys are funny if they think they sound like anything but delusional when they talk all that "PS4 haz no games" jibber jabber. PS4 has more 9+ rated games this gen then Xbone and PC combined go check Metacritic. It also has more AAA titles than WiiU.

So lets talk PC since all the Lemmings magically transformed into Hermits when the Xbone turned out to be trash. PS4 is a $400 console that works out the box no assembly required. No need for extra accessories and bullshit. It's more powerful than Xbone and 99% of PC's. You can rent and trade games. It has better games then PC has got this gen. It doesn't miss out on major multi-platform releases like PC or have broken . More AAA games double the amount of AAAA games. You wanna talk about exclusives what AAA exclusive does PC have this gen? Hmmm let's check metacritic let's see hmmm 0. How many on Xbone. Hmmm 0.

/thread

Lost credibility there.

Wonder what the actual percentage is of high end PCs versus consumer PCs.

A lot of low-end PC's are more powerful than the PS4 so it's a much bigger percentage that's relevant to this conversation than you're thinking. But of course, enthusiast PC's vs non enthusiast would be a tiny percentage. There are i dunno, maybe billions of PC's in the world now?.

Consumer PCs install base will always be larger considering these are used for studies & work... I don't assume companies / schools will get High End gaming PCs to run their business operations / education plans..

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#163 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

SW only play exclusives so that list would be much smaller

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 564

#164 illmatic87
Member since 2008 • 17935 Posts

I thought it was just a figure of speech? Or just a necro'd joke geared towards the start of this gen because it sucked until early this year for the PS4 and XB1 (which honestly had a better start).

I mean, every platform has good games and I'm totally one of those dudes that tell people to just get a platform based on the amount of best games on it, exclusive or not; I even believe E3 should be a place for MS/Sony/Nintendo to show the best games on their platform even if they're multiplatform instead of them showing shitty exclusives just for the sake of their conference having exclusives. You'd be surprised how many normal people that play videogames and not post on game forums dont care about exclusives.

But yeah, library vs library, PS4 just doesnt look stellar when you put it next to something like the PC. Who's library is so diverse, versatile and well rounded in terms of genres, developer support and just games in general.

Micropixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Micropixel
Member since 2005 • 1383 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

Or so goes the common refrain, does it not? 'PS4 has no games! Have fun playing sales!'

What a crock of shit.

Below I will list every single PS4 game that has received good reviews or higher. And then we'll see just how many 'no games' the system really has:

1. Bloodborne
  10. Mortal Kombat X
  11. Dying Light
  12. Project CARS
  13. Destiny
  17. Far Cry 4
  18. Watch Dogs
  20. The Evil Within
  24. Final Fantasy Type 0
  27. Battlefield 4
  28. Battlefield Hardline
  29. Rayman Legends
  30. Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
  32. Life Is Strange
  33. DriveClub
  34. Resident Evil HD
  35. Valiant Hearts
  36. Child of Light
  37. Velocity 2X
  38. Grand Theft Auto V
  39. Journey
  41. Shovel Knight
  42. Resogun
  43. Rocket League
  44. Tomb Raider
  45. Metro Redux
  47. Evolve
  49. Transistor

I knew it... it was a sheep's suit all along... :P

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#166 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

According to metacritic, at this point there are 223 quality (70+) games on PS4.

Very impressive for a system that was released less than 2 years ago!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@AdobeArtist said:

Lost credibility there.

I wouldn't say 99% but a cool 95% probably not every PC out there is a gaming PC and most people on steam are not abode PS4 specs wise at least not GPU wise.

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Thanks for showcasing once again why I haven't bought a game for the PS4 since Shadow of Mordor, a game which I should have bought on PC anyways.

Bloodborn say high and came after SOM so i guess is your fault now the PS4 one if you don't like it.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 tormentos

@nyadc said:

Bloodborne, Infamous, some mediocre and bad PS4 games, this includes the crossgen PS4/PS3 games, and remasters of objectively 'new' PlayStation 3 games...

That is why people say it has no games, not because of the actual number of games that exist on it in total, it's because of the small number of games that exist which define and make the system worth owning...

Do that with the xbox one and see what you get.

It has even less games...

Seeing downplaying multiplatforms and cross gen games when the other day you were using as ammo Rare collection and Gears collection make you look like a sad joke of a poster is the reason no one will ever take you seriously B4X.

@AznbkdX said:

Yep. The PS4 has a ton of stuff, but you can filter that list down by a lot if we are counting multiplats, ports, etc.

It really only amounts to like 3 good games imo. Not that multiplats or even ports are bad on the PS4 especially, but there is a really good chance that a good amount of us play PC games so it kind of throws PS4 multiplats out. If we are talking console gamers only though it is a fine list imo.

But one thing i learned over the years is that you can't filter nothing,in reality gaming is as diverse as you can imagine and most people what mostly play on their platforms is multiplatform games so downplaying those doesn't do any good for any console since it is what is mostly played also on PC that still is a fact.

@cainetao11 said:
@RossRichard said:

All I know is I have 42 games on my PS4. They are not blank disks, so yes the PS4 does in fact have games.

Yup. I can say the same for my X1. The discs I put in it aren't music CDs. I don't care who can play the same game on what system, at what resolution, or whether they have testicles or not. I play games on my X1 and enjoy doing it with some of the finest human beings I have ever met thanks to the United States Army.

Good but on that regard the PS4 beast the xbox one because it has 100 more games so any one who thinks like you will probably chose the one with more games.

@Snugenz said:

GPU wise no chance in hell.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#169 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@tormentos said:

I wouldn't say 99% but a cool 95% probably not every PC out there is a gaming PC and most people on steam are not abode PS4 specs wise at least not GPU wise.

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Thanks for showcasing once again why I haven't bought a game for the PS4 since Shadow of Mordor, a game which I should have bought on PC anyways.

Bloodborn say high and came after SOM so i guess is your fault now the PS4 one if you don't like it.

Yes, it's my fault for the lack of options on PS4. Absolutely bizarre to see so much shilling this generation for systems which dropped the ball time and time again. But whatever, loyalty to inanimate objects to justify your purchase and all that.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@tormentos said:
@Snugenz said:

GPU wise no chance in hell.

Yes acutally.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 tormentos

@Snugenz said:

Yes acutally.

No.

There is a bigger number of stronger cards than the number of PS4 sold,but most PC out there don't have a GPU like the PS4,not even most steam one let alone outside steam.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 tormentos

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Yes, it's my fault for the lack of options on PS4. Absolutely bizarre to see so much shilling this generation for systems which dropped the ball time and time again. But whatever, loyalty to inanimate objects to justify your purchase and all that.

No is your fault because you don't like that great game,MLB is also good but you could say you are not into sport,helldivers is another good game to.

Look at it this way you say i am loyal yet i did what you didn't i got SOM on PC. :)

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#173 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

@tormentos said:
@AdobeArtist said:

Lost credibility there.

Last time I done a tally of the Steam survey for GPU's it was roughly 36% that were stronger or equivalent to PS4 (7870, yes I was being generous, and greater) and that must have been around a year ago. Go count it up yourself if you don't believe me. Steam Survey

Just glancing at it there GTX 760 and GTX 970 alone make 5.33%

It also tally's up with the popular resolutions, most used is 1920 x 180 (34.33%) and the 3% to 4% on higher resolutions. This also doesn't include the multi monitor/super wide screen users which has a total of 28.58% on their own.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#174  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38034 Posts

@tormentos: "Good but on that regard the PS4 beast the xbox one because it has 100 more games so any one who thinks like you will probably chose the one with more games."

Actually if you read what I posted anyone who thinks like me would own both consoles or the one they can play the people they personally know and feel are fine human beings on. The number of games and anything comparing the two consoles was completely done by you because you cant come up for air. You really take this stuff seriously. I wrote a blog about people like that.

voljin1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#175 voljin1987
Member since 2012 • 1135 Posts

@MirkoS77: whoa had never even heard of this galak-z.. looks legit as ****. does it have multiplayer... the controls look awesome for 4 player pvp battles

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@tormentos said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Though ironically it's your loyalty to whatever you play on that justifies your opinion as well.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#177  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@nyadc said:
@charizard1605 said:

What a crock of shit.

1. Bloodborne
  10. Mortal Kombat X
  11. Dying Light
  12. Project CARS
  13. Destiny
  17. Far Cry 4
  18. Watch Dogs
  20. The Evil Within
  24. Final Fantasy Type 0
  27. Battlefield 4
  28. Battlefield Hardline
  29. Rayman Legends
  30. Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
  32. Life Is Strange
  33. DriveClub
  34. Resident Evil HD
  35. Valiant Hearts
  36. Child of Light
  37. Velocity 2X
  38. Grand Theft Auto V
  39. Journey
  41. Shovel Knight
  42. Resogun
  43. Rocket League
  44. Tomb Raider
  45. Metro Redux
  47. Evolve
  49. Transistor

That right there is why Wii U fails to appeal though.

When its the time to choose to buy a game or 2 for Wii U the options are soooo limited ! On the other hand I have the quantity and the variety to choose from aLOT of games for PS4/X1 , depends my taste , to play with.

What im trying to say is ... Wii U has those 5 titles and thats it !! Its logical for gamers to not be appealed by EVERY SINGLE exclusive titles each platform offers. Period. then what ? For example im not into smash at all , nor i like Kart ( i like it for a an hour or two with friends only then im dead bored ) then all its left is Mario and Bayonetta 2 ... 2 games out of the big 4 ( 5 if you count Splatoon which i dont like either ) And when i buy those 2 then what ? Wait a year or 2 for the next game i like which is Zelda ? And then ? Dust collection ?

You see ? This "No games" can work both ways . Because its pretty sad for Wii U having such strong 2014 and then ... such pathetic 2015 ! If you go right now at Gamespots Wii U section and see the top10 rated games for 2015 ... and then what is coming soon ... THAT is what i call no games ... with the literally meaning.

So , its proven again and again that with exclusives alone , systems cant last for long .. period. Wii despite its amazing sales proved that as well... So you ending up having a year or 2 of great gaming and then .... nothing ! Waiting for a single game to show up to justify your purchase while all others ... constantly having something to look up for , indie / multi / time exclusive or exclusive till next-gen ! So this "no games" motto doesnt make any sense at all to me ... Indies are games , multis are games ( and strong ones ) , exclusives are games ... And Wii U for 2015 missing ALL 3 yet sheep calling out all other systems that having no games ... its ridiculous !

EDIT : Aside the fact that Wii U having a whole year more in the market AND that some of PS4s/X1s big guns arent out yet ... things will be getting worse and worse every year for Wii Us library compared to PS4s/X1s.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#178 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@AzatiS said:
@nyadc said:
@charizard1605 said:

What a crock of shit.

1. Bloodborne
  10. Mortal Kombat X
  11. Dying Light
  12. Project CARS
  13. Destiny
  17. Far Cry 4
  18. Watch Dogs
  20. The Evil Within
  24. Final Fantasy Type 0
  27. Battlefield 4
  28. Battlefield Hardline
  29. Rayman Legends
  30. Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
  32. Life Is Strange
  33. DriveClub
  34. Resident Evil HD
  35. Valiant Hearts
  36. Child of Light
  37. Velocity 2X
  38. Grand Theft Auto V
  39. Journey
  41. Shovel Knight
  42. Resogun
  43. Rocket League
  44. Tomb Raider
  45. Metro Redux
  47. Evolve
  49. Transistor

When its the time to choose to buy a game or 2 for Wii U the options are soooo limited ! On the other hand I have the quantity and the variety to choose from aLOT of games for PS4/X1 , depends my taste , to play with.

What im trying to say is ... Wii U has those 5 titles and thats it !! Its logical for gamers to not be appealed by EVERY SINGLE exclusive titles each platform offers. Period. then what ? For example im not into smash at all , nor i like Kart ( i like it for a an hour or two with friends only then im dead bored ) then all its left is Mario and Bayonetta 2 ... 2 games out of the big 4 ( 5 if you count Splatoon which i dont like either ) And when i buy those 2 then what ? Wait a year or 2 for the next game i like which is Zelda ? And then ? Dust collection ?

You see ? This "No games" can work both ways . Because its pretty sad for Wii U having such strong 2014 and then ... such pathetic 2015 ! If you go right now at Gamespots Wii U section and see the top10 rated games for 2015 ... and then what is coming soon ... THAT is what i call no games ... with the literally meaning.

So , its proven again and again that with exclusives alone , systems cant last for long .. period. Wii despite its amazing sales proved that as well... So you ending up having a year or 2 of great gaming and then .... nothing ! Waiting for a single game to show up to justify your purchase while all others ... constantly having something to look up for , indie / multi / time exclusive or exclusive till next-gen ! So this "no games" motto doesnt make any sense at all to me ... Indies are games , multis are games ( and strong ones ) , exclusives are games ... And Wii U for 2015 missing ALL 3 yet sheep calling out all other systems that having no games ... its ridiculous !

EDIT : Aside the fact that Wii U having a whole year more in the market AND that some of PS4s/X1s big guns arent out yet ... things will be getting worse and worse every year for Wii Us library compared to PS4s/X1s.

Why the heck are you talking about the Wii U when nothing he said had anything to do with it? You have an unhealthy obsession with that system and with Nintendo in general, dude.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#179  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@charizard1605 said:
@AzatiS said:
@nyadc said:
@charizard1605 said:

What a crock of shit.

1. Bloodborne
  10. Mortal Kombat X
  11. Dying Light
  12. Project CARS
  13. Destiny
  17. Far Cry 4
  18. Watch Dogs
  20. The Evil Within
  24. Final Fantasy Type 0
  27. Battlefield 4
  28. Battlefield Hardline
  29. Rayman Legends
  30. Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
  32. Life Is Strange
  33. DriveClub
  34. Resident Evil HD
  35. Valiant Hearts
  36. Child of Light
  37. Velocity 2X
  38. Grand Theft Auto V
  39. Journey
  41. Shovel Knight
  42. Resogun
  43. Rocket League
  44. Tomb Raider
  45. Metro Redux
  47. Evolve
  49. Transistor

Why the heck are you talking about the Wii U when nothing he said had anything to do with it? You have an unhealthy obsession with that system and with Nintendo in general, dude.

Because for sheep thats the only system that HAS games ! And dont tell me you dont understand what i mean . The ones saying PS4 has no games are the SHEEP , its their moto that led you to this topic to begin with .. Dont play the dump now , you used to say that didnt you or if you didnt ( i can check that ) you know that this PS4 has no games is Sheep moto the last year and a half at least.

So dont tell me why im coming here talk about Wii U ! Are you serious now ? Its supposed to be the only console right now .. with games by many. I speak the truth you like it or not , Nintendo or not. Anything you find BS to my claims and points ? We can talk about it if not , move on.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#180  Edited By foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
@charizard1605 said:

1. Bloodborne
  4. DriveClub

This is what the list looks like to someone who owns more than one gaming platform and doesn't care for remasters/remakes.

This is just shameful on Sony's part.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

All the systems have good games to play. Only fanboys think otherwise.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#182 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@AzatiS said:
@charizard1605 said:
@AzatiS said:
@nyadc said:
@charizard1605 said:

What a crock of shit.

1. Bloodborne
  10. Mortal Kombat X
  11. Dying Light
  12. Project CARS
  13. Destiny
  17. Far Cry 4
  18. Watch Dogs
  20. The Evil Within
  24. Final Fantasy Type 0
  27. Battlefield 4
  28. Battlefield Hardline
  29. Rayman Legends
  30. Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
  32. Life Is Strange
  33. DriveClub
  34. Resident Evil HD
  35. Valiant Hearts
  36. Child of Light
  37. Velocity 2X
  38. Grand Theft Auto V
  39. Journey
  41. Shovel Knight
  42. Resogun
  43. Rocket League
  44. Tomb Raider
  45. Metro Redux
  47. Evolve
  49. Transistor

Because for sheep thats the only system that HAS games ! And dont tell me you dont understand what i mean . The ones saying PS4 has no games are the SHEEP , its their moto that led you to this topic to begin with .. Dont play the dump now , you used to say that didnt you or if you didnt ( i can check that ) you know that this PS4 has no games is Sheep moto the last year and a half at least.

So dont tell me why im coming here talk about Wii U ! Are you serious now ? Its supposed to be the only console right now .. with games by many. I speak the truth you like it or not , Nintendo or not. Anything you find BS to my claims and points ? We can talk about it if not , move on.

No it's not...

You have a persecution complex against some bogeyman Nintendo fans, it's frankly annoying and unpleasant at the best of times, and in situations like these, it can lead to thread derails. Stop. First and last warning. If you want to post, stay on topic, if you can't stay on topic, don't post at all.

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 playharderfool
Member since 2009 • 2085 Posts

@Malta_1980 said:
@AzatiS said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@AzatiS said:
@NoodleFighter said:

look at all them multiplats!

Dude if you're gonna make a thread like this at least list actual PS4 exclusives and Playstation multiplats are tolerable.

And while PS4/X1 feeling the time gap between their exclusives ... other systems collecting dust. But , NOOOO GAMES ... 3rd party games are not games are .... something else. Right ? Even if 80% of gamers in each and every generation playing way more multis than exclusives in total . But multis are not games ...right .. lol

It's what the cows said last gen lol.

What exactly was it ? Cows didnt have any exclusives to brag about for almost 2 years , wtf you talking about ? The tears were all over the place while everyone were laughing ( sheep and lem ) for that situation.

The only guys i remember saying multis dont count last gen ... was again sheep. If it wasnt for multis PS3 wouldnt have literally anything to play with till MGS4 released ! Exclusives on motorstorm caliber were ... QQ ... what you saying doesnt make any sense except if i didnt understand your point. I hope you are not talking out of your butt

Nothing until MGS4 ?? Really?? Do people still believe PS3 had no exclusives prior MGS4 ?? what a load of crap...

Guess these were never released :

Ratchet & Clank,

Folklore

Uncharted

Heavenly Sword

Lair (post control patch was not bad)

Resistance

Motorstorm

Warhawk

Everybody's Golf

MLB the Show

GT Prologue

Not sure if I listed all exclusives but this is already a lot considering in Europe the system released on March 2007 and MGS4 released June 2008 !!

LEMMINGS said those games didn't count because they weren't exclusive "AAA" titles.

Funny how that changed over time with them, but they said people only bought systems for AAA games and that AAA games were the only ones that matter and they had to be exclusive. That is how lems rationalized saying PS3 has no games even when Ninja Gaiden Sigma and Oblivion were both 9.0 on PS3 during that time.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 tormentos
@GarGx1 said:

Last time I done a tally of the Steam survey for GPU's it was roughly 36% that were stronger or equivalent to PS4 (7870, yes I was being generous, and greater) and that must have been around a year ago. Go count it up yourself if you don't believe me. Steam Survey

Just glancing at it there GTX 760 and GTX 970 alone make 5.33%

It also tally's up with the popular resolutions, most used is 1920 x 180 (34.33%) and the 3% to 4% on higher resolutions. This also doesn't include the multi monitor/super wide screen users which has a total of 28.58% on their own.

Come on man Integrated GPU actually have more than 10% hell the 760 loss terrain from February to now it doesn't even have 3%.

The 79 series 1+% the 78 series the same.

1080p has been possible for quite some time on PC is not something that started with the 7000 series or with the 600 series of Nvidia so the majority been 1080p means nothing quite a few weak GPU can do 1080p.

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#185 stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

What you nerds forget is there is MILLIONS of people whose first console is the PS4. They never played anything else. To them, the console has TONS of games.

They are loving it. Only on the internet you guys have these crazy rules. It is pure fanboyism. That is not how the real world works. You claim to know everything, when the truth is you know nothing.

Truth: PS4 has the most games with the highest critical ratings. FACT! Deal with it!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@stuff238 said:

What you nerds forget is there is MILLIONS of people whose first console is the PS4. They never played anything else. To them, the console has TONS of games.

They are loving it. Only on the internet you guys have these crazy rules. It is pure fanboyism. That is not how the real world works. You claim to know everything, when the truth is you know nothing.

Truth: PS4 has the most games with the highest critical ratings. FACT! Deal with it!

please provide your sources

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#187  Edited By GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts
@tormentos said:

Come on man Integrated GPU actually have more than 10% hell the 760 loss terrain from February to now it doesn't even have 3%.

The 79 series 1+% the 78 series the same.

1080p has been possible for quite some time on PC is not something that started with the 7000 series or with the 600 series of Nvidia so the majority been 1080p means nothing quite a few weak GPU can do 1080p.

The link and figures are as accurate as the Steam survey gets, June 2015.

I'm only working on the data presented in the source, which is the most often referred to information when looking at how strong the average gaming PC is. That equates to around 36%.

(edit due to mistake) The "other" category which includes all Multi-gpu setups, Titans, GTX980ti, AMD 3xx series and AMD Fury cards, although mostly new cards they still likely hit 1% - 2% when combined, especially with the Titan series which have been around for a couple of years now. In reality it could be higher than 40% but I'll leave it at 36% because that's and easy figure to get to without adding any supposition or conjecture.

I mentioned the 1080p+ resolutions because they equate to around the same figure. You could also use the VRAM as well which has a reported 2GB+ usage of around 36% (even though many cards, that more powerful than the PS4's GPU only have 1Gb of RAM i.e. GTX 570). These are support figures for the GPU totals.

Don't worry you can still claim the majority of PC's are not as powerful as the consoles, 74%>36% after all. I'm only proving that this 99%, 95% argument, so popular on System Wars, is nonsense and completely made up.

By the way 36% of active Steam accounts is 45,000,000 ;)

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

most of those are better on PC, and handful of remaining games are remasters and indies.

BloodBorne Station 4

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@RoboCopISJesus said:

most of those are better on PC,

how would you know?

Skelly34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Skelly34
Member since 2015 • 2353 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:
@charizard1605 said:
  1. Bloodborne - good
  2. inFamous: Second Son - mediocre
  3. Killzone: Shadow Fall - shit
  4. DriveClub - mediocre

This is what the list looks like to someone who owns more than one gaming platform and doesn't care for remasters/remakes.

"PS4 has one game."

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@lostrib said:
@RoboCopISJesus said:

most of those are better on PC,

how would you know?

He buys multiple copies of games....

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@stuff238 said:

Nope

Avatar image for notorious1234na
Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Notorious1234NA
Member since 2014 • 1917 Posts

@skelly34 said:
@foxhound_fox said:
@charizard1605 said:
  1. Bloodborne - good
  2. inFamous: Second Son - mediocore
  4. DriveClub - medicore

"PS4 has one game."

Best post in thread.

Should be the official meme

"PS4 Has One Game"

Solid

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

@notorious1234na: It's a bit dumb though, since Infamous exists and is a good game...

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#196 ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

Soooooo multiplats, indies and remakes count for the Xbox One and PC, but not the PS4....Got it!

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#197 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

The PS4 has games but the problem is that they are not games I would want to waste $450+ on a PS4 just yet.That may change in a year or two in my opinion.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

@voljin1987 said:

@MirkoS77: whoa had never even heard of this galak-z.. looks legit as ****. does it have multiplayer... the controls look awesome for 4 player pvp battles

Single player only I believe. Too bad too, as as much as I usually prefer it to multiplayer, here it'd be great to see this being a MMO type game structured like Star Citizen where people could build different ships for different tasks (pirating, mining, raiders, trade) and have large, procedurally generated universes to play around in.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#199 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@skelly34 said:
@foxhound_fox said:
@charizard1605 said:
  1. Bloodborne - good
  2. inFamous: Second Son - mediocore
  4. DriveClub - medicore

"PS4 has one game."

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:
@charizard1605 said:
  1. Bloodborne
  4. DriveClub

Then remove the garbage and you're left with

1. Bloodborne

Great job Sony. LOL