~ PS4 Exclusives and Exclusive Content ~ Can MS keep up?

• 138 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by drakekratos (1975 posts) -

There will definitely be new additions after E3, but as of right now...

PS4 Exclusive Games

InFamous: Second Son

3239_Second-Son_screenshot_chain-melee.j

Killzone: Shadowfall

gaming-killzone-shadow-fall-screenshot-1

Knack

er_photo_185386_52.png

Drive Club

drive-club-1.jpg?w=1000&h=

The Witness

tumblr_miko3kZXF91rkrgl0o1_1280.jpg 

Deep Down

deepdown.jpg

Final Fantasy XV

8e6fd28d29ba74e5b05c899aa7320c3c6009155f

The Witcher 3

TheWitcher3-2.jpg

Others: 

• Housemarque project
  • Primal Carnage: Genesis 
  • Blacklight: Retribution (ce)
  • Just Add Water project 
  • Media Molecule project
  • Diablo III (ce)

(ce) = console exclusive

PS4 Exclusive Content

destiny_logo.png

• unknown exclusive content

watchdogs_logo.png 

• 60 minutes of exclusive gameplay

assassin_logo.png

• 60 minutes of exclusive gameplay

#2 Posted by ConanTheStoner (4695 posts) -

All I know is that this E3 is going to be great.  Not just for the games, but for the extreme butthurt that will ensue.

#3 Posted by SaltyMeatballs (25150 posts) -

Did someone say... "Tee Vee"?

This thread seems lazily done.

#4 Posted by Ragnarok1051 (19872 posts) -

Show me a link of FF15 being announced. I'll wait.

#5 Posted by W1NGMAN- (9958 posts) -

CE?? Really? Like, really?

Anyways MS and the XBOX brand has never been known to provide many unique top notch exclusive titles so if MS can keep their word on this whole "15 exclusives" within the year not only will I be shocked but I'll be one happy gamer.

#6 Posted by Heil68 (43414 posts) -
TW3 is not exclusive.
#7 Posted by bobbetybob (19170 posts) -
The Witness - not exclusive Deep Down - it's Capcom, probably won't be exclusive Witcher 3 - again, not exclusive Final Fantasy - also probably not exclusive And listing "console exclusives"? Seriously...
#8 Posted by lostrib (34273 posts) -

do you know what exclusive means?

#9 Posted by NathanDrakeSwag (5127 posts) -

No M$ can't keep up. They can't deliver exclusive games on a cable box only tv shows.

#10 Posted by drakekratos (1975 posts) -

Ragnarok1051
http://kotaku.com/5985797/square-enix-is-making-a-final-fantasy-game-for-ps4-youll-probably-see-it-at-e3-this-year
#11 Posted by CJ_ofCamelot (1764 posts) -
dance-fresh-prince-funny-gif-will-smith-.
#12 Posted by senses_fail_06 (6735 posts) -
You don't need multiplats to own the lems...it's easily done without them.
#13 Posted by lostrib (34273 posts) -

[QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"]

drakekratos

http://kotaku.com/5985797/square-enix-is-making-a-final-fantasy-game-for-ps4-youll-probably-see-it-at-e3-this-year

that's not an announcement of FF15

#14 Posted by lensflare15 (6174 posts) -

They could keep up if they cared to, but that doesn't seem to be the case from what I'm seeing.

#15 Posted by Ragnarok1051 (19872 posts) -
[QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"]

drakekratos

Are you serious? That link didn't mention anything about Final Fantasy 15. It even started out with, "No real news yet."
#16 Posted by CJ_ofCamelot (1764 posts) -
[QUOTE="drakekratos"][QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"]

Ragnarok1051

Are you serious? That link didn't mention anything about Final Fantasy 15. It even started out with, "No real news yet."

FF15 is a given, don't really need it to be announced that would be redundant. What is interesting though is the talk from SE talking about how versus has been in development so long that it might make sense to call in FF15, and we all know the game is exclusive to Playstation.
#17 Posted by Samus3D (1675 posts) -

I know Nintendo will have more/ better exlcusives than that... Also Witcher 3, Deep Down, and the Witness are exclusive? 

#18 Posted by Ragnarok1051 (19872 posts) -
[QUOTE="CJ_ofCamelot"][QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"][QUOTE="drakekratos"] http://kotaku.com/5985797/square-enix-is-making-a-final-fantasy-game-for-ps4-youll-probably-see-it-at-e3-this-year

we all know the game is exclusive to Playstation.

Like 13 was?
#19 Posted by Samus3D (1675 posts) -

Quantum Break, RYSE, and Forza Motorsport 5 are the only Xbox One exlcusives at the moment. Rare's historic IP, Fable IV, and Black Tusk Studios' new IP will be at E3. 

Call of Duty Ghosts, Fifa 14, Need for Speed Rivals, and Battlefield 4 will be getting exclusive Xbox One content.

Xbox-One-2013-15-Exclusives-Microsoft-63

Phil Spencer also confirmed non of these will be Kinect centered or timed exclusives. Some will have Kinect intergration though, just as Playstation 4 exclusives will with PS EYE. Microsoft for sure has the potential of showing much more exclusives than Sony. 

#21 Posted by Sagemode87 (798 posts) -

Quantum Break, RYSE, and Forza Motorsport 5 are the only Xbox One exlcusives at the moment. Rare's historic IP, Fable IV, and Black Tusk Studios' new IP will be at E3. 

Call of Duty Ghosts, Fifa 14, Need for Speed Rivals, and Battlefield 4 will be getting exclusive Xbox One content.

Phil Spencer also confirmed non of these will be Kinect centered or timed exclusives. Some will have Kinect intergration though, just as Playstation 4 exclusives will with PS EYE.

Samus3D
Destiny, Watch Dogs, ASC4, are also getting exclusive content on PS4 as well. When was Battlefield 4 announced to have exclusive content?
#22 Posted by Amvis (510 posts) -

Why do people keep insisting that the next Final Fantasy game coming out is going to be exclusive to any home console? Square Enix simply made an appearance at the Sony reveal in February. Big deal. They didn't say anything about exclusives. MS had the next CoD game shown at their thing. Does that mean it was exclusive? Hell no. Everyone is basing all of this off of some sort of scholastic thinking rooted in evidence from 2006 or 2007 before SE even entered financial woes or made FF13 multiplat. It's a rather tenuous position to hold at this point.

#24 Posted by CJ_ofCamelot (1764 posts) -
[QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"][QUOTE="CJ_ofCamelot"][QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"] Are you serious? That link didn't mention anything about Final Fantasy 15. It even started out with, "No real news yet."

we all know the game is exclusive to Playstation.

Like 13 was?

13 was announced as a multiplat, VS was announced exclusive.
#25 Posted by drakekratos (1975 posts) -
[QUOTE="Samus3D"]

Phil Spencer also confirmed non of these will be Kinect centered or timed exclusives. Some will have Kinect intergration though, just as Playstation 4 exclusives will with PS EYE.

Sagemode87
Destiny, Watch Dogs, ASC4, are also getting exclusive content on PS4 as well. When was Battlefield 4 announced to have exclusive content?

BF4 doesn't have any exclusive content. That guy was lying. Just another butthurt Xbot
#26 Posted by Heil68 (43414 posts) -

Why do people keep insisting that the next Final Fantasy game coming out is going to be exclusive to any home console? Square Enix simply made an appearance at the Sony reveal in February. Big deal. They didn't say anything about exclusives. MS had the next CoD game shown at their thing. Does that mean it was exclusive? Hell no. Everyone is basing all of this off of some sort of scholastic thinking rooted in evidence from 2006 or 2007 before SE even entered financial woes or made FF13 multiplat. It's a rather tenuous position to hold at this point.

Amvis
After X2 I dont care about FF, even VS can go die in a fire.
#27 Posted by Amvis (510 posts) -

[QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"][QUOTE="CJ_ofCamelot"] we all know the game is exclusive to Playstation.CJ_ofCamelot
Like 13 was?

Not initially. They were both originally exclusive. For FF13 that changed. That's his point.

#28 Posted by hexashadow13 (5157 posts) -
This thread is bad and you should feel bad. (In reference to misinformation on The Witcher 3, The Witness, FFXV, Diablo 3, and Deep Down.)
#29 Posted by Sagemode87 (798 posts) -

Amvis
I agree, 3rd party exclusives are becoming rare at this point.
#30 Posted by Samus3D (1675 posts) -

Take out Witcher 3, Witness, and Deep Down, they're multiplatform games. 

#31 Posted by CJ_ofCamelot (1764 posts) -

[QUOTE="CJ_ofCamelot"][QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"] Like 13 was?Amvis

Not initially. They were both originally exclusive. For FF13 that changed. That's his point.

nah, FF13 just wasnt announced for the 360, it was never announced as exclusive. However, VS was.
#32 Posted by ConanTheStoner (4695 posts) -

[QUOTE="CJ_ofCamelot"][QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"] Like 13 was?Amvis

Yup.  XIII was thought to be exclusive for almost 4 years.  As evidenced by the rage below.

#33 Posted by Sagemode87 (798 posts) -
[QUOTE="Sagemode87"][QUOTE="Samus3D"]

drakekratos

BF4 doesn't have any exclusive content. That guy was lying. Just another butthurt Xbot

Oh lol, thanks for clearing that up. I sure didn't remember any announcements on that.
#34 Posted by ConanTheStoner (4695 posts) -

[QUOTE="Amvis"]

[QUOTE="CJ_ofCamelot"] 13 was announced as a multiplat, VS was announced exclusive.CJ_ofCamelot

nah, FF13 just wasnt announced for the 360, it was never announced as exclusive. However, VS was.

You're the first person I've ever seen try to spin this.

Congrats.

#35 Posted by CJ_ofCamelot (1764 posts) -

[QUOTE="Amvis"]

[QUOTE="CJ_ofCamelot"] 13 was announced as a multiplat, VS was announced exclusive.ConanTheStoner

Yup.  XIII was thought to be exclusive for almost 4 years.  As evidenced by the rage below.

"Thought to be".....lol
#36 Posted by nhh18 (6538 posts) -

Well. All they need to do is make a halo 5. Cows don't buy games so none of these matter anyway

#37 Posted by CJ_ofCamelot (1764 posts) -

[QUOTE="CJ_ofCamelot"][QUOTE="Amvis"]

ConanTheStoner

You're the first person I've ever seen try to spin this.

Congrats.

What spinning, VS was announced as exclusive. How is that spinning?
#38 Posted by Tessellation (8797 posts) -

witcher 3 and deep down aren't even exclusives :lol: and your other games are really sad to be honest.

#39 Posted by TheFadeForever (1700 posts) -

Deep Down was a tech demo for the engine :roll:

#40 Posted by NEWMAHAY (3760 posts) -
Witcher 3 listed as an exclusive? Lol Drakekratos is a horrible user
#41 Posted by bobbetybob (19170 posts) -
[QUOTE="Sagemode87"][QUOTE="Samus3D"]

drakekratos

Did you just call someone out for lying? After that clusterf*ck of an OP? You've got balls kid.
#42 Posted by Ragnarok1051 (19872 posts) -
[QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"][QUOTE="CJ_ofCamelot"] we all know the game is exclusive to Playstation.CJ_ofCamelot
Like 13 was?

13 was announced at E3 2006 exclusively for the PS3. What the hell are you talking about?
#43 Posted by hexashadow13 (5157 posts) -

[QUOTE="Amvis"]

[QUOTE="CJ_ofCamelot"] 13 was announced as a multiplat, VS was announced exclusive.CJ_ofCamelot

Nope. All of the trailers (meaning both for Versus and just XIII) ended with just a "for Playstation 3 screen". Neither have really been announced as exclusives.

#44 Posted by ConanTheStoner (4695 posts) -

[QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

[QUOTE="Amvis"]

CJ_ofCamelot

"Thought to be".....lol

Yeah.  As in the game was announced and in development for YEARS on the PS3 with not even a hint of it going anywhere else.  Shown at Sony conferences with the Sony logo at the end of each video.

It was beyond strongly implied as an exclusive.  And it was one of the biggest meltdowns of the gen when it happened.  Probably the biggest melt down ever caused by a game going multiplat.

#45 Posted by Amvis (510 posts) -

[QUOTE="Amvis"]

WTF kind of BS statement is this? Let's say you found out about a party that a group of friends held without you and all your roommates were invited too. And so you confronted them about it. And they told you, "Oh we didn't exclude you. We simply didn't invite you." Would you think that makes much sense? I wouldn't because it's bullshit.

That's like Bill Clinton saying, "I didn't have sexual relations with her. I just stuck my dick in her mouth."

Such a bogus premise. Keep grasping at straws.

#46 Posted by Samus3D (1675 posts) -

#47 Posted by CJ_ofCamelot (1764 posts) -
#48 Posted by Ragnarok1051 (19872 posts) -
[QUOTE="CJ_ofCamelot"]Anyone see this 6 minute trailer for VS? Didn't see anything on this before.

You mean nothing? Yeah we've all seen that the past 7 years.
#49 Posted by CJ_ofCamelot (1764 posts) -

[QUOTE="CJ_ofCamelot"][QUOTE="Amvis"]

Amvis

WTF kind of BS statement is this? Let's say you found out about a party that a group of friends held without you and all your roommates were invited too. And so you confronted them about it. And they told you, "Oh we didn't exclude you. We simply didn't invite you." Would you think that makes much sense? I wouldn't because it's bullshit.

That's like Bill Clinton saying, "I didn't have sexual relations with her. I just stuck my dick in her mouth."

Such a bogus premise. Keep grasping at straws.

tumblr_ltkx9jaxsH1r5r4uyo1_500.gif
#50 Posted by KarateeeChop (4590 posts) -

[QUOTE="Amvis"]

ConanTheStoner

i have fond memories of all the petitions to boycott the game unless SE makes amends for betraying sony... and the stories of sony fanboys and their death threats... all because they want more people to be able to enjoy a game. :lol: