PS4 Deleting Full Games Off System, What The Hell!?!?

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

@silversix_ said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@silversix_ said:

At least PS4 has games to delete. zinnnnnnnnnnng

I know you told me before that the PS4 has no games right now worth playing....hmm

It has games but games i and many others aren't interested in. Does that mean the bone has a better library when the only titles worth trying are multiplats? no. all multiplats are worst on X1.

That's your opinion...but I guess the inferior multiplats on the PS3 most of last gen weren't worth playing, hopefully you had a PC or 360.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#103 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

Same happened with my Xbox One weeks ago. Happened with Ryse and Killer Instinct.

It's pretty damn bad. Ps4, on the other hand, is doing amazing. Finished Outlast yesterday. Awesome game. Good times with the Ps4.

The one does it automatically for games that aren't played for a certain amount of time

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52425 Posts
@Animal-Mother said:

The one does it automatically for games that aren't played for a certain amount of time

Oh yeah, I know about that.

Those were just some drunk ramblings. Was just getting on blackace's case.

thegamer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#105 thegamer00
Member since 2013 • 153 Posts

This doesn't make sense. PS4 has no games to delete. Quantum paradox revealed.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#106 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

Can happen to any console with a HDD, had to redownload IL2 for my 360 a few months ago because it dissapeared into thin air.

I do that, on the 360 anyway, the games are installed as Disk images like ISO's, could be something to do with that but you would really have to ask the PC savvy crowd ( you will find them at the top of mount olympus)

ominous_titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#107 ominous_titan
Member since 2009 • 1217 Posts

i dont know if this is relevant or not but i have premium bf4 on ps4 and ive yet to see where china rising has been downloaded to or how to access it and i cant play capture the flag i get an error saying im missing dlc

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#108  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

Lmao blackace panic mode. MS, develop exclusives? You mean selling 10 year old halo to xbro again hahaha? Yes, MS is busy try to patch xbone to catch up to ps4 quality and sale. Ouch that you admit this. Too bad MS cannot patch biggest bug of all- xbone hardware. TLHBOA

Seems Sony can't patch anything. The "Save File Corruption bug has been going on now for over 2 months. Panic mode my ass!! I own both systems. Please pray to your God Sony to fix all these issues before the E3 gets here. You're so butthurt that you have to keep ignoring the original topic because you know it's a fact and many Sony fanboys are pissed off about this. Keep your tears flowing Kutaragi. Kaz may be fired before the end of the year. Sony needs a new leader to fix all their financial problems.

Yes the XB1 was rushed, but so was the PS4. lol!! You of course, forgot that part of my comment. Both systems were rushed and missing features. Shit the PS4 can't even play a music CD. It's quite obvious that the patches Sony have made is causing even more problems. At least Microsoft is patching their stuff fairly quickly. Sony still havve bugs from over 2 months ago that haven't been fixed.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#109 killatwill15
Member since 2013 • 855 Posts

@blackace said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

Lmao blackace panic mode. MS, develop exclusives? You mean selling 10 year old halo to xbro again hahaha? Yes, MS is busy try to patch xbone to catch up to ps4 quality and sale. Ouch that you admit this. Too bad MS cannot patch biggest bug of all- xbone hardware. TLHBOA

Seems Sony can't patch anything. The "Save File Corruption bug has been going on now for over 2 months. Panic mode my ass!! I own both systems. Please pray to your God Sony to fix all these issues before the E3 gets here. You're so butthurt that you have to keep ignoring the original topic because you know it's a fact and many Sony fanboys are pissed off about this. Keep your tears flowing Kutaragi. Kaz may be fired before the end of the year. Sony needs a new leader to fix all their financial problems.

Yes the XB1 was rushed, but so was the PS4. lol!! You of course, forgot that part of my comment. Both systems were rushed and missing features. Shit the PS4 can't even play a music CD. It's quite obvious that the patches Sony have made is causing even more problems. At least Microsoft is patching their stuff fairly quickly. Sony still havve bugs from over 2 months ago that haven't been fixed.

how was the ps4 rushed?

doesn't it have the hardware edge?

maybe ports were rushed to xbone,

that's why all the multplats and exclusives run terrible