PS3 + Wii = 360 + 7 years XBL gold

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#351 Posted by TheDidact (3981 posts) -

[QUOTE="clone01"]

Not at all. PC gaming and Vita hold no interest for me, eltormo.tormentos

I don't care what you want if that is your excuse,every one would win by saying those lines.

I don't care for party chat the xbox 360 hold no interest for me..:D

Because you don't own one. Real gamers own and enjoy all three systems. :cool:
#352 Posted by tormentos (16793 posts) -

10/10 game and i completely agree, value is subjective according to the individual, one mans junk is another mans (XBL)gold.delta3074

Oh please you people want to see value on XBL because you are force to pay..:lol:

There is no value on xbox live what so ever,online if free on PS3,most of the apps on 360 are free on PS3 and other consoles,and while the 360 has party chat,PSN has home which xbox live has nothing like,the closes thing you have to PS home is the lifeless Avatars which serve for nothing.

Not only that you also get discount with normal PSN,so basically almost everything the xbox live does PSN does it,and don't say achievements sink,because that is not a live gold feature..

#353 Posted by tormentos (16793 posts) -

Because you don't own one. Real gamers own and enjoy all three systems. :cool:TheDidact

vz7xih.jpg

Ahem...

#354 Posted by tormentos (16793 posts) -

So what you're saying is that it take two lesser consoles to match the value of the Godbox after seven years? Them milky tears be flowin'. :cool:Rockman999

The PS3 was a better value console thant the 360 since the day it landed,$450 the price of a premium 360 with live back on 2006,$500 the price of a 20GB PS3,but i have a blu-ray console ($1,000 apart).

#355 Posted by TheDidact (3981 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheDidact"]

Because you don't own one. Real gamers own and enjoy all three systems. :cool:tormentos

vz7xih.jpg

Ahem...

IMO it's a waste if all you do is bash it. :lol:
#356 Posted by Rockman999 (7232 posts) -

[QUOTE="Rockman999"]So what you're saying is that it take two lesser consoles to match the value of the Godbox after seven years? Them milky tears be flowin'. :cool:tormentos

The PS3 was a better value console thant the 360 since the day it landed,$450 the price of a premium 360 with live back on 2006,$500 the price of a 20GB PS3,but i have a blu-ray console ($1,000 apart).

:lol: BluRay means sh!t to me, the only BluRay I have is that will ferrel movie that came with my PS3, so no it wasn't a better value. Blu Ray wasn't going to make up for the horrifying library of games on the PS3. The only reason I got one so early was because a cousin offered to buy me one and by the time I changed my mind, it was already too late.
#357 Posted by clone01 (24402 posts) -

[QUOTE="clone01"]

Not at all. PC gaming and Vita hold no interest for me, eltormo.tormentos

I don't care what you want if that is your excuse,every one would win by saying those lines.

I don't care for party chat the xbox 360 hold no interest for me..:D

So we have different preferences and perceived value, moron.
#358 Posted by delta3074 (17802 posts) -

[QUOTE="delta3074"]10/10 game and i completely agree, value is subjective according to the individual, one mans junk is another mans (XBL)gold.tormentos

Oh please you people want to see value on XBL because you are force to pay..:lol:

There is no value on xbox live what so ever,online if free on PS3,most of the apps on 360 are free on PS3 and other consoles,and while the 360 has party chat,PSN has home which xbox live has nothing like,the closes thing you have to PS home is the lifeless Avatars which serve for nothing.

Not only that you also get discount with normal PSN,so basically almost everything the xbox live does PSN does it,and don't say achievements sink,because that is not a live gold feature..

NO, you clearly have no understanding of the concept of Value, i don't play online so i don't actually have to pay for it, i pay for it to get cross game chat with other friends who do play online whilst i am playing offline, i CHOSE to pay for XBL, nobody forced me to pay for anything you fool.
#359 Posted by ArisShadows (22615 posts) -

133227571319.png

Sigh, this type of thread. I haven't seen one of these in a long while.