PS3 is the best system of all time for GOTYs (and everything else btw)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by TheEroica (13241 posts) -
[QUOTE="spiderluck"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="TheEroica"]
finally a graph that is actually true representationPinnacleGamingP
you mean this one?

Wow man...we're only in January and you've come up with post of the year...I don't have enough hats to give you but a hat trick this was

I humbly accept those hats my friend... Spitting truth and chewing bubblegum I say.
#102 Posted by TheEroica (13241 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheEroica"]

6 years of Damage control from the cows has led to quite a predictable path of forum use... I give you the "Win at all Cost" guide to cow trollership.

1. There is nothing else important to discuss in gaming than PS3 exclusives.
  2. You are required to overhype the hell out of PS3 exclusives unless...
  3. ...It's in a major hype thread in which case you underhype it to save face. (see Infamous 2)
  4. When you've been bested in either sales, games or services in any capacity you are required to create several cookie cutter threads based on...
  • RROD
  • RROD resales- (Please Ignore YLOD in this case)
  • Online Fees
  • GOTY results

5. Make shiit up- and please remember there is no limit to what you can make up.

• The competition has no games
  • PS3 is ahead in sales
  • Uncharted inspired everything in gaming history
  • 100% of XBOX 360s have RROD

6. If you lie enough, you and other weak minded fools around you may actually believe it.

• See Kuraimen and PinnacleGaminP for examples of this.

7. Never ever acknowledge any other company, platform or piece of hardware for offering anything close to streamlined or innovative outside ofSony.

8. If you have truly been bested in an argument/debate about gaming, either...

• Completely ignore the question with a nonsensical rebuttle like, "butthurt" or "jelly" even though it doesnt pertain one ounce to the question stated.
  • NEVER EVER minimize the importance of hiding behind the PC... because two platform will always beat one.

9. On occassion it's proper to create a thread dealing with severely skewed and sometimes broken simple mathmatics that will often state...

• How those who game on XBOX360 have shelled out over 10k dollars this generation while ps3 gamers recieve a $100 check in the mail each week from sony's make a wish foundation of giving... Don't forget rule #5 and #6 in this instance.

10. Every night before bed you are to touch yourself with a cheese grater while gazing upon a picture of KAZ while wimpering "thank you sony" until you pass out from the pain.

kuraimen

PAL360

Very true lol

Sometimes i wonder how did Sony manage to get such a legion of brainwashed fans! System wars is an impressive sample, but i always get astonished with Sony's comunity in youtube: I have heard about "the power of Bluray", the fact that "PS3 is 10x more powerful than 360", how "PS3 is already next gen", etc, ect...

It's a glaring and most laughable behavior that surrounds itself with whatever comfort they can conjure. Cow's act in a similar fashion of how I imagine those in shock acting after a nuclear apocalypse. Their brains only fire to help them cope.
#103 Posted by olart4618 (407 posts) -

TheDidact, Gamecube Defense Force, reporting for duty. :cool: It matters on how we see those GOTYs years after they come out. Anybody in the right mind still sees Metroid Prime as a masterpiece, many see MGS4 as a plot-hole riddled clusterfvck. TheDidact

this

#104 Posted by CanYouDiglt (7297 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="spiderluck"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] you mean this one?

Wow man...we're only in January and you've come up with post of the year...I don't have enough hats to give you but a hat trick this was

I humbly accept those hats my friend... Spitting truth and chewing bubblegum I say.

Judging by that post it seems you are ready to chew bubblegum and kick some Sony fanboy ass And it looks like you are running pretty low on that bubblegum
#105 Posted by TheEroica (13241 posts) -
[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="spiderluck"] Wow man...we're only in January and you've come up with post of the year...I don't have enough hats to give you but a hat trick this was

Judging by that post it seems you are ready to chew bubblegum and kick some Sony fanboy ass And it looks like you are running pretty low on that bubblegum

:lol: nailed it! :lol: Cows ask for it on a daily basis.
#106 Posted by olart4618 (407 posts) -

what happened with all cows?

#107 Posted by locopatho (20131 posts) -

olart4618
The normal ones left or switched to Xbox, the ret@rded fanboys stayed to shout lies at people.
#108 Posted by TheDidact (3981 posts) -
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]Ps3 Least amount of high rated games- Uncharted 2 is the highest rated game ever made and Journey and MGS4 won GOTY Worst online functionality- U Lems Jelly Cuz u pay $370 for it? Worst multiplats- We don't have to pay $120 to pay online so Sony's generous enough to give the second half of the game for free while Lems have to pay $120. Mandatory installs- PSN is Free we don't have to pay $370. U Jelly? Least amount of downloadable content- See Last Answer No backwards compatibility- See Last Answer Highest price point- Sony gives us quality games and doesn't force us to use Kinect (lol) with everything and pay $370 for online. Not sure how anybody in their right mind could actually think it's the best console. Some of you people are completely out of your minds.

Cows I think I covered all of it for you.
#109 Posted by TheDidact (3981 posts) -
[QUOTE="olart4618"]

locopatho
The normal ones left or switched to Xbox, the ret@rded fanboys stayed to shout lies at people.

So it's just 1) ShadowMoses 2) Kuraimen 3) Pinnacle 4) PressXtojump 5) finalstar 6) Heil68 7) themajormayor 8) DrTrafalgarLaw 9) ClockW0rk The Carnival of Stupid
#110 Posted by KarateeeChop (4590 posts) -

[QUOTE="ionusX"]

poor cows.. no trollz have basically crippled their power in system wars. i havent seen a console SW community this badly bruised and broken since sega got bumped out of the market.. poor little buggers. i almost feel sorry for you..

TheEroica

So much truth to this its scary... I secretly wish there was a community member conducting sociological experiments on cow behavior this gen... having their a$$es handed to them all generation was a case study in human psychological breakdown.

scary indeed.

#111 Posted by Bruce_Benzing (1742 posts) -

6 years of Damage control from the cows has led to quite a predictable path of forum use... I give you the "Win at all Cost" guide to cow trollership.

3. ...It's in a major hype thread in which case you underhype it to save face. (see Infamous 2)
  4. When you've been bested in either sales, games or services in any capacity you are required to create several cookie cutter threads based on...
  • RROD
  • Online Fees
  • GOTY results

5. Make shiit up- and please remember there is no limit to what you can make up.

• PS3 is ahead in sales

6. If you lie enough, you and other weak minded fools around you may actually believe it.

7. Never ever acknowledge any other company, platform or piece of hardware for offering anything close to streamlined or innovative outside ofSony.

• Completely ignore the question with a nonsensical rebuttle like, "butthurt" or "jelly" even though it doesnt pertain one ounce to the question stated.
  • NEVER EVER minimize the importance of hiding behind the PC... because two platform will always beat one.

9. On occassion it's proper to create a thread dealing with severely skewed and sometimes broken simple mathmatics that will often state...

• How those who game on XBOX360 have shelled out over 10k dollars this generation while ps3 gamers recieve a $100 check in the mail each week from sony's make a wish foundation of giving... Don't forget rule #5 and #6 in this instance.

10. Every night before bed you are to touch yourself with a cheese grater while gazing upon a picture of KAZ while wimpering "thank you sony" until you pass out from the pain.

kuraimen

TheEroica

The title of this post should be 'How To Argue With a Cow, If You Have To' by TheEroica. I hope you've saved it for future use....EDIT: Dayum I self owned myself....:lol: :lol: :lol:

#112 Posted by TheEroica (13241 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheEroica"]

• RROD
  • Online Fees
  • GOTY results

• PS3 is ahead in sales

kuraimen

Bruce_Benzing

The title of this post should be 'How To Argue With a Cow, If You Have To' by TheDidict. I hope you've saved it for future use....

I think you confused me and thedidact brother... though hes quite capable of some cow curb stomping himself... :)
#113 Posted by KarateeeChop (4590 posts) -

• RROD
  • Online Fees
  • GOTY results

• PS3 is ahead in sales

kuraimen

TheEroica

DAAAAAMN :shock:

if only you had posted this last year. you'd have won best debator and most factual user swa.

#114 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13122 posts) -

[QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="olart4618"]

TheDidact

So it's just 1) ShadowMoses 2) Kuraimen 3) Pinnacle 4) PressXtojump 5) finalstar 6) Heil68 7) themajormayor 8) DrTrafalgarLaw 9) ClockW0rk The Carnival of Stupid

To be fair finalstar got smarter.

the 2 that spoil the bunch has to be Kuraimen and Pinnacle, based on consistency alone.

#115 Posted by Bruce_Benzing (1742 posts) -

I think you confused me and thedidact brother... though hes quite capable of some cow curb stomping himself... :)TheEroica
Fixed it and I accept my self-ownage :lol: :lol: :lol:

#116 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13122 posts) -

[QUOTE="olart4618"]

locopatho

The normal ones left or switched to PC, the ret@rded fanboys stayed to shout lies at people.

fixed.

#117 Posted by TheEroica (13241 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheEroica"]

• RROD
  • Online Fees
  • GOTY results

• PS3 is ahead in sales

kuraimen

KarateeeChop

DAAAAAMN :shock:

if only you had posted this last year. you'd have won best debator and most factual user swa.

My SolidTy takedown was last years submission....
#118 Posted by TheEroica (13241 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheEroica"] I think you confused me and thedidact brother... though hes quite capable of some cow curb stomping himself... :)Bruce_Benzing

No worries! :lol:
#119 Posted by TheDidact (3981 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheDidact"][QUOTE="locopatho"] The normal ones left or switched to Xbox, the ret@rded fanboys stayed to shout lies at people.ReadingRainbow4

To be fair finalstar got smarter.

the 2 that spoil the bunch has to be Kuraimen and Pinnacle, based on consistency alone.

He did but he still goes overboard sometimes and I'm certain that PressX is an alt of one of those two. Heck, all three could be the same person. :lol:
#120 Posted by locopatho (20131 posts) -

[QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="olart4618"]

ReadingRainbow4

The normal ones left or switched to PC, the ret@rded fanboys stayed to shout lies at people.

fixed.

That too. I switched to Xbox tho. I was waiting for PS3 launch to destory 360 back in the day :P
#121 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13122 posts) -

I still find lemmings the worst, and I haven't played my ps3 in about 9 months so I'd be a pretty sorry cow.

Just with how much MS has screwed them with kinect and with such a lack of resistance given, they basically shovel this casualwear crap down their throat, assigned Rare to avatar creation and Kinect sports design.

But it's ok if you guys get another Halo I guess, that makes it all fine and dandy.

The halo, gears, forza box moniker really sticks.

#122 Posted by TheDidact (3981 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheEroica"] I think you confused me and thedidact brother... though hes quite capable of some cow curb stomping himself... :)Bruce_Benzing

:lol:
#123 Posted by Clock-w0rk (3238 posts) -

Started of as a Cow circle jerk now it's a Lem circle jerk.

SW in a nutshell.

#124 Posted by Bruce_Benzing (1742 posts) -

I still find lemmings the worst, and I haven't played my ps3 in about 9 months so I'd be a pretty sorry cow.

Just with how much MS has screwed them with kinect and with such resistance given, they basically shovel this casualwear crap down their throat, assigned Rare to avatar creation and Kinect sports design.

But it's ok if you guys get another Halo I guess, that makes it all fine and dandy.

ReadingRainbow4

LoosingEnd is probably the only one that radically defends all things Xbox . I can't speak for all Kinect owners, but I have a love/hate approach to it. I hate the shovelware and tepid core support, but I love the technology and can see the potential in it...

#125 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13122 posts) -

[QUOTE="ReadingRainbow4"]

Just with how much MS has screwed them with kinect and with such resistance given, they basically shovel this casualwear crap down their throat, assigned Rare to avatar creation and Kinect sports design.

Bruce_Benzing

LoosingEnd is probably the only one that radically defends all things Xbox . I can't speak for all Kinect owners, but I have a love/hate approach to it. I hate the shovelware and tepid core support, but I love the technology and can see the potential in it...

Yeah I'm not denying it's interesting, but currenty I see no interest in it.

#126 Posted by TheDidact (3981 posts) -

Bruce_Benzing

I actually feel that MS is not supporting Kinect at all. I guess the technology isn't there yet to give us a great off rails game.
#127 Posted by bowserjr123 (1624 posts) -

All time? No way.

This gen? So far, yes, along with the Wii.

#128 Posted by TheEroica (13241 posts) -
[QUOTE="Bruce_Benzing"]

TheDidact

I actually feel that MS is not supporting Kinect at all. I guess the technology isn't there yet to give us a great off rails game.

Good point.... wouldbt be suprised to find out that ms acknowledged that kinect in its maiden voyage wasnt gonna do what they hoped and thus pushed some games to net gen where kinect is more capable. Either way, they created a casual ecosystem that brings them a new demographic and lots of profit.
#129 Posted by ultraking (6904 posts) -

Just with how much MS has screwed them with kinect and with such a lack of resistance given, they basically shovel this casualwear crap down their throat, assigned Rare to avatar creation and Kinect sports design.

ReadingRainbow4
nah dude. cows are the worst. haven't you been reading this thread? its nothing but cows in here.... oh wait
#130 Posted by dream431ca (10165 posts) -

ultraking

nah dude. cows are the worst. haven't you been reading this thread? its nothing but cows in here.... oh wait

Cows and lems are the same, the only difference is the hardware they support.

#131 Posted by ultraking (6904 posts) -

[QUOTE="ultraking"][QUOTE="ReadingRainbow4"]

dream431ca

Cows and lems are the same, the only difference is the hardware they support.

true that
#132 Posted by Zophar87 (4345 posts) -

[QUOTE="Zophar87"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] I don't think it doesthemajormayor
Pretty sure it does.

How many GOTYs?

1991: Super Mario World (Multiple GOTY awards)

1992: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Multiple GOTY awards)

1993: Secret of Mana (GOTY from EGM)

1994: Super Metroid (Multiple GOTY awards)

1995: Chrono Trigger (Multiple GOTY awards)

Donkey Kong Country, Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy VI, and Super Mario World 2 were all given high marks and GOTY nominations or awards as well.

#133 Posted by speedfog (2986 posts) -

• RROD
  • Online Fees
  • GOTY results

• PS3 is ahead in sales

kuraimen

TheEroica

Nice one :lol:

#134 Posted by cainetao11 (16598 posts) -
I play games. I own one. PS2 was better. GOTY means nothing to me. I always have a personal one. Play games, read sig.................
#135 Posted by rjdofu (9170 posts) -
[QUOTE="Bruce_Benzing"]

TheDidact

The technology is still not very well developed I think. I'm quite interested to see how Kinect 2.0 improves from this. Maybe at that point we will have more complicated games.
#136 Posted by charizard1605 (55555 posts) -
GameCube had three exclusive GotYs, I thought?
#137 Posted by BPoole96 (22784 posts) -
Another episode of SW Slaughterhouse took place in this thread it seems. Cows have gotten owned so badly on this board since ispeakfact was banned. They need a new savior
#138 Posted by Bruce_Benzing (1742 posts) -

Another episode of SW Slaughterhouse took place in this thread it seems. Cows have gotten owned so badly on this board since ispeakfact was banned. They need a new savior BPoole96
mother and baby cow Australian bred beef cattle on agricultural pasture Stock Photo - 11043897

#139 Posted by Granny_Spanked (1326 posts) -
Another episode of SW Slaughterhouse took place in this thread it seems. Cows have gotten owned so badly on this board since ispeakfact was banned. They need a new savior BPoole96
Why did he get banned?
#140 Posted by BPoole96 (22784 posts) -
^ Nah, Kuraiman and Tormentos are incapable of saving anything. Their talents lay elsewhere.
#141 Posted by BPoole96 (22784 posts) -
[QUOTE="BPoole96"]Another episode of SW Slaughterhouse took place in this thread it seems. Cows have gotten owned so badly on this board since ispeakfact was banned. They need a new savior Granny_Spanked
Why did he get banned?

Idk, but it sucks that he did considering he was at least entertaining whereas other cows are just full on morons that just say stupid things all the time and think they're clever.
#142 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
Major's undisputable chart sure got some great tears out of all the lems in this threads. Kudos major
#143 Posted by TheEroica (13241 posts) -
Major's undisputable chart sure got some great tears out of all the lems in this threads. Kudos majorkuraimen
Back for another spanking kuri?
#144 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
[QUOTE="kuraimen"]Major's undisputable chart sure got some great tears out of all the lems in this threads. Kudos majorTheEroica

Your obssesion with me is flattering but I need a real man for a real challenge not the typical butthurt rodent.
#145 Posted by TheEroica (13241 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"]Major's undisputable chart sure got some great tears out of all the lems in this threads. Kudos majorkuraimen

Your obssesion with me is flattering but I need a real man for a real challenge not the typical butthurt rodent.

Your just always in the wrong place at the wrong time... shouldnt you be balls deep in that cheese grater by now?
#146 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5208 posts) -
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] Back for another spanking kuri? TheEroica

Your just always in the wrong place at the wrong time... shouldnt you be balls deep in that cheese grater by now?

lemming rats always looking for cheese ..... URKEL.jpg#urkel%20got%20any%20Cheese%20%
#147 Posted by TheEroica (13241 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Your obssesion with me is flattering but I need a real man for a real challenge not the typical butthurt rodent.PinnacleGamingP

lemming rats always looking for cheese ..... URKEL.jpg#urkel%20got%20any%20Cheese%20%

Dumb cows dont comprehend when they're being bested.
#148 Posted by Heirren (16296 posts) -
Playstation 3 is the best system of all time. The entire PSX, PS2, and PS3 game libraries? Who can argue with that? ...it's possible wiiu could top it though, depending on how the eshop goes.
#149 Posted by platniumgamer (4087 posts) -

I hope the mayor liked my tears.

#150 Posted by Granny_Spanked (1326 posts) -

I hope the mayor liked my tears.

platniumgamer
I'm sure he thought they were delicious ;)