PS3 in for a HUGE September

• 94 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 kcpp2b
Member since 2006 • 12498 Posts
[QUOTE="Blackbond"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="theboxmike"]To bad all we 360 owners need is Halo 3 and Forza 2...............RurouniSaiyajin

Doesnt surprise me,Lemmings dont have high expectations anymore due to the downgrades occuring......

You realize Halo 3 will be bigger then all of those games right? I mean it is probably going to end up being the most hyped game this year even over GTA4. Halo has been AAA twice in a row the chances of it going AAA again are very high. I can't believe you're a Sony fan and you talk about Downgrades. Are you eating your own words about Mass Effect yet?

...Did you just say Halo 3 would have more hype than GTA IV? I hate GTA and even I know that it's going to mop the floor with Halo this holidays as far as hype goes.

Halo 2 had more hype then any other game when it came out. He said Hype not sales.

You forget GTA doesn't need hype, it's GTA. Not that Halo does either but it's story based game and has crazy hardcore fans where as GTA anyone can sit down and play and mess around. I mean Halo is in trailers before movies, on monday night football for ads...movie will come out eventually. It is a very hyped franchise.

GTA will sell more most likely but Halo will be hyped more and become more of an event 

Cubs360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Cubs360
Member since 2006 • 3771 Posts
360 IS good all year, not just a month!
Unforgiven2870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Unforgiven2870
Member since 2004 • 6386 Posts

Lair

Heavenly Sword

Warhawk

Ratchet and Clank

Maybe Killzone 2

VS

Forza 2

Bioshock

Halo 3

Mass Effect

Blue Dragon

I'm sorry but the 360 game line up looks a lot more solid. You pretty much know all of those games are going to be good based on the Dev talent or previous games. Rachet and Clank is the only one on that list that is a sure good game.

Blackbond
Bioshock maybe multiplat.
M_Fresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 M_Fresh
Member since 2006 • 382 Posts

Looking good. Cant wait!

kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 kcpp2b

360 IS good all year, not just a month! Cubs360

Well not so much for me. Since December I have been waiting for my games. Not a fan of crackdown or Lost Planet or anything release then till maybe August when Bioshock comes out which I don't think I'll buy but rent...

Unless Mass Effect comes out earlier please....................

But I'll be content playing COD3 online till then plus there are more 360 games I never played yet that sound good but just saving up for other games for this upcoming holidays 

Avatar image for RurouniSaiyajin
RurouniSaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 RurouniSaiyajin
Member since 2007 • 4951 Posts
[QUOTE="RurouniSaiyajin"][QUOTE="Blackbond"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="theboxmike"]To bad all we 360 owners need is Halo 3 and Forza 2...............kcpp2b

Doesnt surprise me,Lemmings dont have high expectations anymore due to the downgrades occuring......

You realize Halo 3 will be bigger then all of those games right? I mean it is probably going to end up being the most hyped game this year even over GTA4. Halo has been AAA twice in a row the chances of it going AAA again are very high. I can't believe you're a Sony fan and you talk about Downgrades. Are you eating your own words about Mass Effect yet?

...Did you just say Halo 3 would have more hype than GTA IV? I hate GTA and even I know that it's going to mop the floor with Halo this holidays as far as hype goes.

Halo 2 had more hype then any other game when it came out. He said Hype not sales.

You forget GTA doesn't need hype, it's GTA. Not that Halo does either but it's story based game and has crazy hardcore fans where as GTA anyone can sit down and play and mess around. I mean Halo is in trailers before movies, on monday night football for ads...movie will come out eventually. It is a very hyped franchise.

GTA will sell more most likely but Halo will be hyped more and become more of an event 

GTA has major hype. It's just not the flashy, barrage the population with trailers, commercials, etc. kind of hype. GTA has word of mouth hype. And that word of mouth hype does a better job reaching even the most non gaming crowds.

...wait, how did we get to talking about Halo in a PS3 related thread?

chigga102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 chigga102
Member since 2005 • 389 Posts
IF ps3 gets bioshock i might consider getting one
ironcreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#58 ironcreed
Member since 2005 • 14195 Posts

Lair

Heavenly Sword

Warhawk

Ratchet and Clank

Maybe Killzone 2

VS

Forza 2

Bioshock

Halo 3

Mass Effect

Blue Dragon

I'm sorry but the 360 game line up looks a lot more solid. You pretty much know all of those games are going to be good based on the Dev talent or previous games. Rachet and Clank is the only one on that list that is a sure good game.

Blackbond

That of course is all going to come down to personal preference, my friend, lol. I am sure that plenty will prefer that PS3 line up to that of the 360 that you listed. Just because those particular games are going to be more solid for YOU, it certainly does not make it a written in stone fact.;)

ps3-nikita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 ps3-nikita
Member since 2005 • 2945 Posts

Lair, Heavenly Sword, Warhawk, Ratchet and Clank, maybe Killzone 2, and also the very real possibility of getting.....BIOSHOCK!

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/lair/news.html?sid=6168749

ironcreed
Someone let me know if this has been done. So I am suppose to be impressed with; Lair - Delayed (wasnt it suppose to be early 2007) Heavenly Sword - Delayed (wasnt it suppose to be early 2007) Warhawk - Delayed, Downgraded and Downsized. Normally I would love a tripple D, but here its just a big fat fail. Ratchet and Clank, - I give you this one Killzone 2 - Maybe it might come, after MIA for 2 years and a poor behind locked doors showing. Why again when 1 was so poor. BIOSHOCK - Do cows have wet dreams about this becoming the next AC. Then you better inevest in some new plastic sheets. IS this Sony new stratergy for having a big month. Delay everything and then release it in one month, so cows can be happy and brag about that 1 month. I guess its better then the Sheeps one. Delay games for a long time and then release on the next system. Then make more promises of their big 3 games. Only to have them delayed and spreaded out 2 for 1 year and 1 for next year. Sheep just give the excuse of not wanting too many good or big heavy hitters out in one year. Oh yeah right and even the media jumps on that, while Doug over at IGn complains about thanksgiving holiday on the 360. What a fool. I tried to give the sheep a free pass, but I just couldnt. Shifting standards, got to love them.
Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Blackbond
Member since 2005 • 24516 Posts
[QUOTE="Blackbond"]

Lair

Heavenly Sword

Warhawk

Ratchet and Clank

Maybe Killzone 2

VS

Forza 2

Bioshock

Halo 3

Mass Effect

Blue Dragon

Unforgiven2870

It already is multi-plat but its still not coming to PS3 according to recent reports. 

Unforgiven2870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Unforgiven2870
Member since 2004 • 6386 Posts
[QUOTE="Unforgiven2870"][QUOTE="Blackbond"]

Lair

Heavenly Sword

Warhawk

Ratchet and Clank

Maybe Killzone 2

VS

Forza 2

Bioshock

Halo 3

Mass Effect

Blue Dragon

Blackbond

It already is multi-plat but its still not coming to PS3 according to recent reports.

well from whats been flying around it may but we can always wait and see haha.
MGS9150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 MGS9150
Member since 2004 • 2491 Posts
Isnt Bioshock supposed to be a 360/pc exclusive???
kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 kcpp2b
[QUOTE="kcpp2b"][QUOTE="RurouniSaiyajin"][QUOTE="Blackbond"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="theboxmike"]To bad all we 360 owners need is Halo 3 and Forza 2...............RurouniSaiyajin

GTA has major hype. It's just not the flashy, barrage the population with trailers, commercials, etc. kind of hype. GTA has word of mouth hype. And that word of mouth hype does a better job reaching even the most non gaming crowds.

GTA doesn't need hype, you said it yourself it's word of mouth, people basically now know how GTA will be and how Rockstar always delivers with their new GTA's they don't need the hype.

Halo doesn't need it either but they have it and there's IS bigger cause it's treated like the release of a film. I'm sorry but I saw way more stories on Halo 2's big release and sales numbers then I did with GTA. GTA's footage is usually some moron trying to buy it.

Again this is not about what game is better or sells better but more hype and Halo 3 will have more hype. And I think it deserves its hype really. 

dracolich666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 dracolich666
Member since 2005 • 4426 Posts
Bioshock? Yeah right.
kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 kcpp2b

Isnt Bioshock supposed to be a 360/pc exclusive???MGS9150

Update just now quotes of them saying it's still is 360/pc exclusive.

For now atleast it is. 

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Blackbond
[QUOTE="Blackbond"]

Lair

Heavenly Sword

Warhawk

Ratchet and Clank

Maybe Killzone 2

VS

Forza 2

Bioshock

Halo 3

Mass Effect

Blue Dragon

ironcreed

That of course is all going to come down to personal preference, my friend, lol. I am sure that plenty will prefer that PS3 line up to that of the 360 that you listed. Just because those particular games are going to be more solid for YOU, it certainly does not make it a written stone fact.;)

I didn't list my opinion on any one of them. I'm going by how I think GS will score them. Most of those games on 360 listed are already proven or have very talented dev teams behind them. Lair, Heavenly Sword, WarHawk and Killzone are not boasting the dev talent that Bungie, Bioware, the former Final Fantasy Creator, the team that created the game that outscored GT4 every where and the sequel to System Shock. If I was a betting man I'd put money on those 360 games to score higher here. Why wouldn't you? 

Flame1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Flame1
Member since 2003 • 463 Posts
[QUOTE="ironcreed"]

Lair, Heavenly Sword, Warhawk, Ratchet and Clank, maybe Killzone 2, and also the very real possibility of getting.....BIOSHOCK!

ps3-nikita
Someone let me know if this has been done. So I am suppose to be impressed with; Lair - Delayed (wasnt it suppose to be early 2007) Heavenly Sword - Delayed (wasnt it suppose to be early 2007) Warhawk - Delayed, Downgraded and Downsized. Normally I would love a tripple D, but here its just a big fat fail. Ratchet and Clank, - I give you this one Killzone 2 - Maybe it might come, after MIA for 2 years and a poor behind locked doors showing. Why again when 1 was so poor. BIOSHOCK - Do cows have wet dreams about this becoming the next AC. Then you better inevest in some new plastic sheets. IS this Sony new stratergy for having a big month. Delay everything and then release it in one month, so cows can be happy and brag about that 1 month. I guess its better then the Sheeps one. Delay games for a long time and then release on the next system. Then make more promises of their big 3 games. Only to have them delayed and spreaded out 2 for 1 year and 1 for next year. Sheep just give the excuse of not wanting too many good or big heavy hitters out in one year. Oh yeah right and even the media jumps on that, while Doug over at IGn complains about thanksgiving holiday on the 360. What a fool. I tried to give the sheep a free pass, but I just couldnt. Shifting standards, got to love them.

delays suck but that its no reason to write off titles that shows a lot of promise.
den4sir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#69 den4sir
Member since 2003 • 1235 Posts

I'm not too interested in the PS3 releases, but I will say that MS tends to have bigger games.... when they have the support, like now. Also, X360's RPG's are more interactive and tend to be more interesting than many of the PS3's RPG's that will be coming, with the exception of FFXIII. The PS3 is going to have an extensive library of games, but the X360 will have more quality games at the end of the day.

The PS3 needs a real big game in order for me to purchase a unit. Other than that, I'm still waiting for something to really catch my attention. Such as God of War III or Zone of the Enders 3. Ok, if they did make ZOE3 for the PS3 exclusively, then I'm sold.

ironcreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 ironcreed
[QUOTE="ironcreed"][QUOTE="Blackbond"]

Lair

Heavenly Sword

Warhawk

Ratchet and Clank

Maybe Killzone 2

VS

Forza 2

Bioshock

Halo 3

Mass Effect

Blue Dragon

Blackbond

That of course is all going to come down to personal preference, my friend, lol. I am sure that plenty will prefer that PS3 line up to that of the 360 that you listed. Just because those particular games are going to be more solid for YOU, it certainly does not make it a written stone fact.;)

I didn't list my opinion on any one of them. I'm going by how I think GS will score them. Most of those games on 360 listed are already proven or have very talented dev teams behind them. Lair, Heavenly Sword, WarHawk and Killzone are not boasting the dev talent that Bungie, Bioware, the former Final Fantasy Creator, the team that created the game that outscored GT4 every where and the sequel to System Shock. If I was a betting man I'd put money on those 360 games to score higher here. Why wouldn't you? 

No I wouldn't, because I am not a "betting man" for either system, but for BOTH. As I look foward to all the games in discussion here for both systems, and for different reasons, as they each have their own unique appeal.

Anyway, this thread was about an article featuring future PS3 releases, it was not intended to be a prediction/comparison thread on how these games will score on GS versus Halo 3, Forza 2, Mass Effect, Bioshock, and Blue Dragon for the 360, lol. I do not care what these PS3 games score on GS, as being a PS3 owner, I am personally looking forward to them. I simply posted this info for all the others that may be interested as well, so that we can at least get a better idea on when they may release.

elementz28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 elementz28
Member since 2007 • 1829 Posts

as much as i would like that to happen, it doesnt make any sense to release all those big games in one month.Flame1

I would love for that to happen too but im goin to broke if all the games come out that month..lol..plus i dont want them to rush their games.. 

Kuniva1181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Kuniva1181
Member since 2004 • 521 Posts
To bad all we 360 owners need is Halo 3 and Forza 2...............theboxmike
Please change "we" to "I". I don't like people speaking for me especially when what they are saying is borderline retarded.
Avatar image for RurouniSaiyajin
RurouniSaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 RurouniSaiyajin
Member since 2007 • 4951 Posts
[QUOTE="RurouniSaiyajin"][QUOTE="kcpp2b"][QUOTE="RurouniSaiyajin"][QUOTE="Blackbond"]

[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="theboxmike"]To bad all we 360 owners need is Halo 3 and Forza 2...............kcpp2b

GTA has major hype. It's just not the flashy, barrage the population with trailers, commercials, etc. kind of hype. GTA has word of mouth hype. And that word of mouth hype does a better job reaching even the most non gaming crowds.

GTA doesn't need hype, you said it yourself it's word of mouth, people basically now know how GTA will be and how Rockstar always delivers with their new GTA's they don't need the hype.

Halo doesn't need it either but they have it and there's IS bigger cause it's treated like the release of a film. I'm sorry but I saw way more stories on Halo 2's big release and sales numbers then I did with GTA. GTA's footage is usually some moron trying to buy it.

Again this is not about what game is better or sells better but more hype and Halo 3 will have more hype. And I think it deserves its hype really. 

I think there's a misunderstanding here. You think that the only hype that exists is the one where the game is made into a ridiculously big event. But that's the type of hype experienced by the hardcore gamer. Casual gamers are more quiet about their hype, too embarassed to publically show their hype by making it a spectacle. Word of mouth is a form of hype used mostly by casuals to hype a game without making it a spectacle of sorts. It's more of a personal hype between a small group of people ssaying "Oh how I can't wait to get this game" and saying other things like that. And what I'm saying the combination of all these smaller hypes is even bigger than the collective hype you are talking about.

Also, I agree with you that neither need the hype. The name itself already caries all the hype it needs.

StarFoxCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#74 StarFoxCOM
Member since 2006 • 5605 Posts
Cool i don't know if all of those are September but they all intrest me
MegaPigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 MegaPigeon
Member since 2007 • 1726 Posts
Heavenly Sword-Yes Warhawk-Bleugh Ratchet and Clank-Maybe Killzone 2-:lol: Bioshock-Very unlikely
ToScA-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 ToScA-
Member since 2006 • 5782 Posts

Lair

Heavenly Sword

Warhawk

Ratchet and Clank

Maybe Killzone 2

VS

Forza 2

Bioshock

Halo 3

Mass Effect

Blue Dragon

Blackbond

You did forget some highly anticipated X360 titles such as Lost Odyssey, Too Human, Eternal Sonata (aka Trusty Bell), Forza 2, PGR 4 and some others :)

Probably some none-mentioned PS3 games as well, but from my perspective, X360 has the better line-up for this year by a quite a landslide.

helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#77 helium_flash
Member since 2007 • 9244 Posts
I have a hard time believing that all of those will come in September.  Not only was Ratchet and Clank announced shortly ago, but September isn't a very selling month for games.  I would expect half of those to be delayed into the holiday season.
E_x_i_l_e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 E_x_i_l_e
Member since 2007 • 1908 Posts
I hardly doubt that all those games are coming out in one month. I think Lair is in May anyway.
Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Blackbond
[QUOTE="Blackbond"][QUOTE="ironcreed"][QUOTE="Blackbond"]

Lair

Heavenly Sword

Warhawk

Ratchet and Clank

Maybe Killzone 2

VS

Forza 2

Bioshock

Halo 3

Mass Effect

Blue Dragon

ironcreed

No I wouldn't, because I am not a "betting man" for either system, but for BOTH. As I look foward to all the games in discussion here for both systems, and for different reasons, as they each have their own unique appeal.

Anyway, this thread was about an article featuring future PS3 releases, it was not intended to be a prediction/comparison thread on how these games will score on GS versus Halo 3, Forza 2, Mass Effect, Bioshock, and Blue Dragon for the 360, lol. I do not care what these PS3 games score on GS, as being a PS3 owner, I am personally looking forward to them. I simply posted this info for all the others that may be interested as well, so that we can at least get a better idea on when they may release.

Yeah I guess you're right. I kinda got a little off topic due to DualShocking. But I can honestly say I'm only looking forward to Rachet and Clank for my PS3 and I'm not really into platformers then 3D ones anyways. Sony needs to get some big named Japanese games released on the PS3. Not one of those games they have there are made by a Japanese dev house to my knowledge. If I wanted Americanized games I'd just stick to 360. FFXIII, MGS4 and other JRPGS can't come soon enough for me. 

rappid_rabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 rappid_rabbit
Member since 2007 • 900 Posts
That is very interesting news, and definitely good news for PS3 owners if true. I would be really surprised, however, if all those games actually came out in Sept. Besides, in all honestly, I would not be surprised if Halo 3 (which is now rumored for a Sept release) outsold all of them combined and was rated higher than any of them. I'm totally serious.KodiakGTS
You know Id hate to say it...but its damn possible.
tubbyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 tubbyc
Member since 2005 • 4004 Posts

If that's true, I'm just disappointed that Heavenly Sword won't be ready until September. I'll just have to play God of War 2 in the meantime, slowly.

Then again, as far as action/adventure goes, I still have a lot to do in Twilight Princess as well.

trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#82 trollop_scat
Member since 2006 • 2656 Posts
Holy mackeral! if PS3 sees all those games in September and then gets MGS4 somewhere around there too, I just may have to cough it up and get one...
Eltroz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Eltroz
Member since 2007 • 5238 Posts
Cows lately are so desperate for good news they will go nuts for anything now. There is no way all those games will come out at the same time. If Sony made that happen all those developers would be furious with Sony. Would hurt sales huge and if the games do not sell that good they would loose all their hype. The reason they would not sell is to many games to buy so not everyone will be buying 5 or 6 games in one month. Also as far Bioshock before getting all happy about that. Wait till the developer says so because as of right now they are saying only x-box and PC. Dont worry though you can watch casino Royal on you Blue-Ray...again
Ps3Solider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Ps3Solider
Member since 2006 • 1115 Posts
To bad all we 360 owners need is Halo 3 and Forza 2...............theboxmike

2 titles with numbers at the end versus warhawk, lair, heavenly sword (all new ip's)... hmm thankg-d u guys have masseffect to look forward too.
Rob2223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#85 Rob2223
Member since 2006 • 7524 Posts
Halo 3 will sell more than those combined :lol:
Flame1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Flame1
Member since 2003 • 463 Posts
Cows lately are so desperate for good news they will go nuts for anything now. There is no way all those games will come out at the same time. If Sony made that happen all those developers would be furious with Sony. Would hurt sales huge and if the games do not sell that good they would loose all their hype. The reason they would not sell is to many games to buy so not everyone will be buying 5 or 6 games in one month. Also as far Bioshock before getting all happy about that. Wait till the developer says so because as of right now they are saying only x-box and PC. Dont worry though you can watch casino Royal on you Blue-Ray...againEltroz
everyone, even the cows, know that all those games will not come out in september.
manziny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 manziny
Member since 2003 • 252 Posts
the games mentioned, arnt all that for the ps3.
-KinGz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#88 -KinGz-
Member since 2006 • 5232 Posts
[QUOTE="theboxmike"]To bad all we 360 owners need is Halo 3 and Forza 2...............Dualshockin

quoted, I cant wait till mass effect comes out to own these cows...
2largeadults

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 2largeadults
Member since 2007 • 1608 Posts

Lair, Heavenly Sword, Warhawk, Ratchet and Clank, maybe Killzone 2, and also the very real possibility of getting.....BIOSHOCK!

ironcreed
Nice. can't wait.
immortality20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#90 immortality20
Member since 2005 • 8546 Posts

Um, I thought Bioshock was published by MS? If not, then I'm obviously wrong. Just what I thought.

Go Heavenly Sword!

MCGSMB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 MCGSMB
Member since 2007 • 2149 Posts
That's all too bad because Halo 3 is expected to come out September and it will destroy all those games.
ironcreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 ironcreed

Jesus, I just posted a link to an article discussing a few anticipated PS3 releases, and all that gets posted is a bunch of, "Those games suck", and "Halo 3 will out sell them all combined", ect. Newsflash, they certainly will not suck for some people. Just because you are not interested in them, do not just blindly assume that they will automatically just "suck." I respect the fact that some of you have no interest in these games, but to just come right out and say they "are not all that", and "Halo will destroy them" as if it is already a proven fact is just ridiculous. As there will be PLENTY of people who will enjoy these games....plenty.  

A question for all those that posted all of the negative remarks, and the tired, and used up "Halo 3 pwns all" garbage....What the hell does Halo 3 have to do with the article that I gave a link to anyway, and how the hell do you know that these PS3 games suck already???? Played them all already, have you? Also, how can you be so certain that Halo 3 will live up to the grand scale of hype that it has surrounding it, huh? Is "Halo 3" the only kind of responses you have, as it is getting really old?

I actually am looking forward to Halo 3, Mass Effect, and plenty of other great 360 releases as well, but I do not think they need to be used as a sheild every time someone even mentions a few PS3 games that will more than likely be pretty damn solid games in their own right. Who knows....maybe even AMAZING games. After all, where in this thread did I come close to mentioning anything like, "These games will kill Halo 3"?

Even though this is system wars, I was not trying to compare games in this particular thread, man. Anyway, I realize that all of those titles will probably not come out in Sept., but I believe that at least 2 of them probably will, based on the article. I more or less just posted a link to the article from a fairly legit source for all of us that ARE interested in these games, so we can discuss a general time-frame for when these games will be released.

hydrophoboe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#93 hydrophoboe
Member since 2004 • 444 Posts
Good post, Iron
bc226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 bc226
Member since 2004 • 93 Posts
So 3 speech lies once more what else is new Even Sony confirms that the only game that has a confirmed date is liar none of the other games are confirmed its just 3 speech spreading more lies and misinfo. And 2k has confirmed Bioshock is 360/pc exclusive so thats another little lie exposed i mean why ever post what they say they have been wrong more often then right.