PS3 has nothing going for it this year.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sony_Casual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Sony_Casual
Member since 2006 • 1500 Posts
It's biggest chance was MGS4. 300 has already secured best movie this year, they might as well just move MGS4 to 2008 so it has a chance. But then Harry Potter 7 would probably beat it out. Poor cows. It's not to late to jump on the H3 bandwagon. Hell, even the Wii.
Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#2 Vandalvideo
Member since 2003 • 39655 Posts
So MOVIES are a reason to chose a GAMING platform?
Sony_Casual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Sony_Casual
So MOVIES are a reason to chose a GAMING platform?Vandalvideo
when the biggest attraction on said gaming platform is a movie, yes.
dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 dcm06
Member since 2005 • 2411 Posts
i have oblivion for 360 but im getting it for ps3 also im looking forward to harry potter 5 game. those 2 will do me 360 i will get blue dragon and ill buy deathly hallows harry potter 7. this is the best year of my life im loving it.
Avatar image for PaintballinDude
PaintballinDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 PaintballinDude
Member since 2004 • 1092 Posts
Arent you the kind of person that complains about the price of the ps3? Is that just to complain or do you actuly thinks its actuly bad? Now your telling us to purchase to another system out of your own arrogance that you are smarter than a multi-million company? There is one word for people like you: Troll. Is your money going to bill gates made you that insecure about your patheic little life? /thread.
Sony_Casual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Sony_Casual
[QUOTE="PaintballinDude"]Arent you the kind of person that complains about the price of the ps3? Is that just to complain or do you actuly thinks its actuly bad? Now your telling us to purchase to another system out of your own arrogance that you are smarter than a multi-million company? There is one word for people like you: Troll. Is your money going to bill gates made you that insecure about your patheic little life? /thread.

No I don't complain about the price. I don't get a chance to complain about the price when my mind is already made up before i look at a price tag. Anyone with half a brain can see that the PS3 is the weaker of it's counterparts.
tegovoltio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 tegovoltio
Member since 2004 • 9280 Posts
Spiderman 3 dude.
dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 dcm06
some system is selling big deal i dont care its not selling i still dont care some game doesnt sell as expected i dont care i just wanna have fun leave all the other stuff to people who care sometimes i might talk about it or maybe have a thread about it just being curious about stuff but really i dont care about the sells of one game. . if movie outsells metal i dont care i see it like this i play games i dont buy games based on sells or ratings i buy them if i think im going to have fun with them or i rent them and then buy them.
PaintballinDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 PaintballinDude
[QUOTE="Sony_Casual"][QUOTE="PaintballinDude"]Arent you the kind of person that complains about the price of the ps3? Is that just to complain or do you actuly thinks its actuly bad? Now your telling us to purchase to another system out of your own arrogance that you are smarter than a multi-million company? There is one word for people like you: Troll. Is your money going to bill gates made you that insecure about your patheic little life? /thread.

No I don't complain about the price. I don't get a chance to complain about the price when my mind is already made up before i look at a price tag. Anyone with half a brain can see that the PS3 is the weaker of it's counterparts.

Bill Gates, Reminds me of walmart. Buying out the anyone who is selling out another product, then after the market is made makes a crappy product. Like vista. After stealing all the ideas from apple and secureing the market. He installed WIndow OS into all computers, creating something called an anti-trust violation. After WIndows was everywhere the quality of his product went down, I could run a computer at 1/3 of the power of what windows takes with linuex. Have you ever heard that history repeats itself. Or does that little thing you call a brain not think about the future? Again. /thread
Sony_Casual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Sony_Casual
[QUOTE="PaintballinDude"][QUOTE="Sony_Casual"][QUOTE="PaintballinDude"]Arent you the kind of person that complains about the price of the ps3? Is that just to complain or do you actuly thinks its actuly bad? Now your telling us to purchase to another system out of your own arrogance that you are smarter than a multi-million company? There is one word for people like you: Troll. Is your money going to bill gates made you that insecure about your patheic little life? /thread.

Bill Gates, Reminds me of walmart. Buying out the anyone who is selling out another product, then after the market is made makes a crappy product. Like vista. After stealing all the ideas from apple and secureing the market. He installed WIndow OS into all computers, creating something called an anti-trust violation. After WIndows was everywhere the quality of his product went down, I could run a computer at 1/3 of the power of what windows takes with linuex. Have you ever heard that history repeats itself. Or does that little thing you call a brain not think about the future? Again. /thread

If you want to blame anyone for Bill Gates' success blame the idiot that sold him DOS for like 5,000$ ? Also, your thoughts make no sense and seem to be going nowhere except to the conclusion that Bill Gates is a greedy **** I don't really care where my money goes, I care what I get for my money. Do I care if the money from the clothes I buy go to promote more slave labor ? No, I still have my clothes. I don't care if Bill Gates gets another hundred dollars, I just care what I get for that hundred dollars and right now I get more for a 360 then a PS3.
GloverD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 GloverD
Member since 2004 • 1555 Posts
i dont get it How does it have nothing going for it this year?. What does 300 have to do with anything? MGS4 is NOT BASED ON A MOVIE its been a series for a long time so your new.
PaintballinDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 PaintballinDude
[QUOTE="Sony_Casual"][QUOTE="PaintballinDude"][QUOTE="Sony_Casual"][QUOTE="PaintballinDude"]Arent you the kind of person that complains about the price of the ps3? Is that just to complain or do you actuly thinks its actuly bad? Now your telling us to purchase to another system out of your own arrogance that you are smarter than a multi-million company? There is one word for people like you: Troll. Is your money going to bill gates made you that insecure about your patheic little life? /thread.

If you want to blame anyone for Bill Gates' success blame the idiot that sold him DOS for like 5,000$ ? Also, your thoughts make no sense and seem to be going nowhere except to the conclusion that Bill Gates is a greedy **** I don't really care where my money goes, I care what I get for my money. Do I care if the money from the clothes I buy go to promote more slave labor ? No, I still have my clothes. I don't care if Bill Gates gets another hundred dollars, I just care what I get for that hundred dollars and right now I get more for a 360 then a PS3.

You would care if Bill Gates **** all over the industury and started producing crappy games after he bought out the market.
dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dcm06
i cant make new topics says something error. like something messed up in the html code.
Sony_Casual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Sony_Casual
i dont get it How does it have nothing going for it this year?. What does 300 have to do with anything? MGS4 is NOT BASED ON A MOVIE its been a series for a long time so your new.GloverD
Anything with more cutscene than gameplay is a movie in my book.
Sony_Casual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Sony_Casual
[QUOTE="PaintballinDude"][QUOTE="Sony_Casual"][QUOTE="PaintballinDude"][QUOTE="Sony_Casual"][QUOTE="PaintballinDude"]Arent you the kind of person that complains about the price of the ps3? Is that just to complain or do you actuly thinks its actuly bad? Now your telling us to purchase to another system out of your own arrogance that you are smarter than a multi-million company? There is one word for people like you: Troll. Is your money going to bill gates made you that insecure about your patheic little life? /thread.

You would care if Bill Gates **** all over the industury and started producing crappy games after he bought out the market.

Yes. This will happen. You have no concept of how this business works.
mrboo15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 mrboo15
Member since 2006 • 2043 Posts
This thread :lol: This is one desparate TC ladies and gentlemen :lol:
GloverD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 GloverD
[QUOTE="GloverD"]i dont get it How does it have nothing going for it this year?. What does 300 have to do with anything? MGS4 is NOT BASED ON A MOVIE its been a series for a long time so your new.Sony_Casual

Man what are you talking about, The movie industry has nothing to do with the gaming industry
dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 dcm06
why did you say harry potter 7 would beat it out? thats a book not movie not games. i know i said something that harry potter 7 beat something another in one of my post but i wasnt thinking clear i probably was thinking the game then i remember the book isnt comming out yet. so whats with that?
PaintballinDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 PaintballinDude
[QUOTE="Sony_Casual"][QUOTE="PaintballinDude"][QUOTE="Sony_Casual"][QUOTE="PaintballinDude"][QUOTE="Sony_Casual"][QUOTE="PaintballinDude"]Arent you the kind of person that complains about the price of the ps3? Is that just to complain or do you actuly thinks its actuly bad? Now your telling us to purchase to another system out of your own arrogance that you are smarter than a multi-million company? There is one word for people like you: Troll. Is your money going to bill gates made you that insecure about your patheic little life? /thread.

I dont? Your calling me out? XD XD XD Where did you get your bussiness degree from slick?
Sony_Casual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Sony_Casual
why did you say harry potter 7 would beat it out? thats a book not movie not games. i know i said something that harry potter 7 beat something another in one of my post but i wasnt thinking clear i probably was thinking the game then i remember the book isnt comming out yet. so whats with that?dcm06
you do realize they make harry potter movies, right?
Sony_Casual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Sony_Casual
[QUOTE="PaintballinDude"][QUOTE="Sony_Casual"][QUOTE="PaintballinDude"][QUOTE="Sony_Casual"][QUOTE="PaintballinDude"][QUOTE="Sony_Casual"][QUOTE="PaintballinDude"]Arent you the kind of person that complains about the price of the ps3? Is that just to complain or do you actuly thinks its actuly bad? Now your telling us to purchase to another system out of your own arrogance that you are smarter than a multi-million company? There is one word for people like you: Troll. Is your money going to bill gates made you that insecure about your patheic little life? /thread.

I dont? Your calling me out? XD XD XD Where did you get your bussiness degree from slick?

If you think Bill Gates will be able to take over all the companies in the gaming industry, dumb down the games, and still keep enough consumers to turn a profit you are sadly mistaken.
GloverD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 GloverD
[QUOTE="dcm06"]why did you say harry potter 7 would beat it out? thats a book not movie not games. i know i said something that harry potter 7 beat something another in one of my post but i wasnt thinking clear i probably was thinking the game then i remember the book isnt comming out yet. so whats with that?Sony_Casual

OMG WHAT DOES PS3 HAVE TO DO WITH THE FILMING INDUSTRY???????????????????????????????????
Sony_Casual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Sony_Casual
[QUOTE="Sony_Casual"][QUOTE="GloverD"]i dont get it How does it have nothing going for it this year?. What does 300 have to do with anything? MGS4 is NOT BASED ON A MOVIE its been a series for a long time so your new.GloverD

Man what are you talking about, The movie industry has nothing to do with the gaming industry

which is why they should scrap the concept of mgs.
Sony_Casual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Sony_Casual
[QUOTE="Sony_Casual"][QUOTE="dcm06"]why did you say harry potter 7 would beat it out? thats a book not movie not games. i know i said something that harry potter 7 beat something another in one of my post but i wasnt thinking clear i probably was thinking the game then i remember the book isnt comming out yet. so whats with that?GloverD

OMG WHAT DOES PS3 HAVE TO DO WITH THE FILMING INDUSTRY???????????????????????????????????

Metal Gear Solid is the link.
tegovoltio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 tegovoltio
[QUOTE="GloverD"]i dont get it How does it have nothing going for it this year?. What does 300 have to do with anything? MGS4 is NOT BASED ON A MOVIE its been a series for a long time so your new.Sony_Casual

But a movie can't have gameplay, it would make it a game, so if MGS is a movie, having gameplay makes it a game. 8) So Spiderman 3 and MGS, assuming it come this year are 2 great titles for PS3.
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Dualshockin
Member since 2006 • 7826 Posts
[QUOTE="PaintballinDude"]Arent you the kind of person that complains about the price of the ps3? Is that just to complain or do you actuly thinks its actuly bad? Now your telling us to purchase to another system out of your own arrogance that you are smarter than a multi-million company? There is one word for people like you: Troll. Is your money going to bill gates made you that insecure about your patheic little life? /thread.

Wait a minute*pulls out stamp* Ownage approved.
dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 dcm06
[QUOTE="dcm06"]why did you say harry potter 7 would beat it out? thats a book not movie not games. i know i said something that harry potter 7 beat something another in one of my post but i wasnt thinking clear i probably was thinking the game then i remember the book isnt comming out yet. so whats with that?Sony_Casual

by time harry potter 7 comes out mgs 4 would already be shipped out for maybe 2 years maybe 3. so i dont get your point on harry potter 7.
PaintballinDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 PaintballinDude
[QUOTE="Sony_Casual"][QUOTE="PaintballinDude"][QUOTE="Sony_Casual"][QUOTE="PaintballinDude"][QUOTE="Sony_Casual"][QUOTE="PaintballinDude"][QUOTE="Sony_Casual"][QUOTE="PaintballinDude"]Arent you the kind of person that complains about the price of the ps3? Is that just to complain or do you actuly thinks its actuly bad? Now your telling us to purchase to another system out of your own arrogance that you are smarter than a multi-million company? There is one word for people like you: Troll. Is your money going to bill gates made you that insecure about your patheic little life? /thread.

If you think Bill Gates will be able to take over all the companies in the gaming industry, dumb down the games, and still keep enough consumers to turn a profit you are sadly mistaken.

History will repeat itself, sure that XBox 360 sale doesnt mean crap today, but those all add up. Consumer based. Adds. Then prices add. Just like how bell got spilt up. Or J.P. morgan. One buyer with many hands. You should read more and not presume that the crap you hear from your friends is true.
Sony_Casual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Sony_Casual
[QUOTE="Sony_Casual"][QUOTE="dcm06"]why did you say harry potter 7 would beat it out? thats a book not movie not games. i know i said something that harry potter 7 beat something another in one of my post but i wasnt thinking clear i probably was thinking the game then i remember the book isnt comming out yet. so whats with that?dcm06

by time harry potter 7 comes out mgs 4 would already be shipped out for maybe 2 years maybe 3. so i dont get your point on harry potter 7.

Illiteracy rate is rising. I suggested the possibility that they could push MGS back to '08, however then realized that HP7 would come out and beat it.
abusedbunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 abusedbunny
Member since 2007 • 1196 Posts
am i the only one confused
Dualshockin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Dualshockin
Member since 2006 • 7826 Posts
It's biggest chance was MGS4. 300 has already secured best movie this year, they might as well just move MGS4 to 2008 so it has a chance. But then Harry Potter 7 would probably beat it out. Poor cows. It's not to late to jump on the H3 bandwagon. Hell, even the Wii. Sony_Casual
300 biggest movie of the year :| ? What about:  Which happens to be distributed by Sony,who also own Blu-ray? I smell.....Ownage......
dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 dcm06
am i the only one confusedabusedbunny
nope i have no idea what this is all about myself im bored so im just posting.
PaintballinDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 PaintballinDude
[QUOTE="Sony_Casual"]It's biggest chance was MGS4. 300 has already secured best movie this year, they might as well just move MGS4 to 2008 so it has a chance. But then Harry Potter 7 would probably beat it out. Poor cows. It's not to late to jump on the H3 bandwagon. Hell, even the Wii. Dualshockin
300 biggest movie of the year :| ? What about:  Which happens to be distributed by Sony,who also own Blu-ray? I smell.....Ownage......

I think sony would be very pleased if they outsold themselfs 3 or 4 times this year. :)
GloverD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 GloverD
[QUOTE="abusedbunny"]am i the only one confuseddcm06

Im completely out of it, I think this guy has no idea that Metal Gear Solid is a GAME Series and all METAL GEAR SOLID GAMES ARE AAA.
tegovoltio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 tegovoltio
[QUOTE="dcm06"][QUOTE="abusedbunny"]am i the only one confusedGloverD

Im completely out of it, I think this guy has no idea that Metal Gear Solid is a GAME Series and all METAL GEAR SOLID GAMES ARE AAA.

He is implying they are movies so he's is using that gibberish as an argument.
PaintballinDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 PaintballinDude
[QUOTE="dcm06"][QUOTE="abusedbunny"]am i the only one confusedGloverD

Hes trying to say Metal Gear Solid is more a movie experience than a gaming experience. Hes also a troll.
Zhengi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Zhengi
Member since 2006 • 8479 Posts
[QUOTE="Sony_Casual"]It's biggest chance was MGS4. 300 has already secured best movie this year, they might as well just move MGS4 to 2008 so it has a chance. But then Harry Potter 7 would probably beat it out. Poor cows. It's not to late to jump on the H3 bandwagon. Hell, even the Wii. Dualshockin

Ownage approved. Spider-man 3 is going to be awesome.
Viviath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38 Viviath
Member since 2005 • 2795 Posts
Was I dreaming or are HOME and LBP coming to PS3 this year? yeah I thought so...and why are we comparing MGS4 to movies, sure it has alot of dialogs and cut scenes, but there is also gameplay and thats what seperates movies from games. And How about all the other multiplat games coming to PS3 like Oblivion and Saints Row and UT3? Did these games just cease to exist? And on the movie side, Sony is rocking hard...I mean they have Spiderman 3 and trust me...that movie is gonna sell tickets like its 1999.
-supercharged-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#39 -supercharged-
Member since 2006 • 5820 Posts
PS3 has alot going for it this year FYI.. Maybe you should go check the game list you seem to be misinformed.
Boba_Fett_3710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Boba_Fett_3710
Member since 2005 • 8783 Posts

What the hell are you talking about. Just because Sony will make money off of Spiderman 3, what makes you think any of that profit will go towards the PS3? I'm sure Sony knows that when that movie is released for home (DVD/ Blu-Ray) that DVD format will sell way more than Blu-Ray by a landslide. If the PS3 starts to lose more money than it will be able to make back, Sony will pull the plug on the PS3. Think of the PS3 as Sony's side project, if it fails, they still have movies, PCs, Electronics, Music and tons of other resources to keep them afloat. Don't think for a second that Sony is going to dip into their movie profits to keep the PS3 afloat.
haris12121212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 haris12121212
Member since 2004 • 7560 Posts
[QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Sony_Casual"]It's biggest chance was MGS4. 300 has already secured best movie this year, they might as well just move MGS4 to 2008 so it has a chance. But then Harry Potter 7 would probably beat it out. Poor cows. It's not to late to jump on the H3 bandwagon. Hell, even the Wii. Zhengi

It's funny how the TC ignores all post about SpiderMan 3 :P
Viviath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Viviath
Member since 2005 • 2795 Posts
[QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="Dualshockin"][QUOTE="Sony_Casual"]It's biggest chance was MGS4. 300 has already secured best movie this year, they might as well just move MGS4 to 2008 so it has a chance. But then Harry Potter 7 would probably beat it out. Poor cows. It's not to late to jump on the H3 bandwagon. Hell, even the Wii. haris12121212

It's funny how the TC ignores all post about SpiderMan 3 :P

thats how the fanboy mind works....
asmallchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 asmallchild
Member since 2007 • 2015 Posts
It's biggest chance was MGS4. 300 has already secured best movie this year, they might as well just move MGS4 to 2008 so it has a chance. But then Harry Potter 7 would probably beat it out. Poor cows. It's not to late to jump on the H3 bandwagon. Hell, even the Wii. Sony_Casual
Sad that you can't get one eh? I understand.
Sinheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Sinheart
Member since 2003 • 1705 Posts
at this point... it seems the star wars sixtology is the reason why I want a ps3 because I'm a star wars nut who would want to own it in all its 1080p glory and 20th century fox is blu-ray exclusive. but even then, I'm not sure if it will make it out in 2007. all lucas said was 'soon'.
PS3OwnsYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 PS3OwnsYou
Member since 2005 • 3652 Posts
This what a crap thread from the start, and the TC got owned.
chrisdojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 chrisdojo
Member since 2005 • 5065 Posts
300 securing "best movie" for the YEAR????? dude, the summer blockbusters aren't even here yet..... what a noob statement.