PS+ offering for tomorrow ( big line-up)

• 86 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by finalstar2007 (24947 posts) -

Ps+ gets better and better every freaking month! tomorrow will be the official release of the PS+ for Vita ( same price $49.99 for a year and you have both PS3 and PSVita covered )

http://blog.us.playstation.com/

Vita will get a 1GB cloud storage ( 1GB for Vita and 1 GB for PS3)

Update version 2.00 will also be releasing sometime tonight which will include:

• Email app ( gmail, MSN, yahoo, etc )
  • Improved web-browser( faster, now can be used during a game, etc )
  • improved video app ( supports 1080P )
  • and some other cool stuff

8190806943_714f926155_z.jpg

ovember 20th PlayStation Plus Update

Uncharted: Golden Abyss (PS Vita)

Free for Plus Members

Uncover the dark secret behind the 400-year-old massacre of a Spanish expedition and follow the murderous trail of an ancient and secret Spanish sect. Undiscovered temple ruins, vast karst caverns of Central America, legendary lost cities, fantastic action sequences, and of course, Mr. Nathan Drake himself bring this complete Uncharted experience to PS Vita.

Gravity Rush (PS Vita)

Free for Plus Members

Gain a new perspective as you take on the role of Kat, a strong-willed girl seeking the means to protect her future in a world thats crumbling to pieces. Taking gravity into your own hands to deliver devastating attacks, uncover the secrets to your past and explore a mysterious world. One of my personal favorite PS Vita games is yours to play free with PS Plus.

WipEout 2048 (PS Vita)

Free for Plus Members

With PS Vitas enhanced controls including front touch, rear touch, and six-axis motion sensors, this entry into the venerable WipEout series is one of the best. Optimized for 23rd century racing, you can compete with up to 8 other players on 10 new tracks. Dont forget to stay on top of those online leaderboards too!

Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack (PS Vita)

Free for Plus Members

One of the most unique and hilarious PS Vita titles also happens to be one of the best. A side-scrolling puzzle-platformer about an ornery mutant blob that, after being held captive in a lab that can only be described as something out of a retro sci-fi movie from the early 50s, escapes into the world and sets out on a path to consume everything. Use touch and the motion sensor functions combined with traditional analog stick controls to defeat the pathetic humans. Eat your way to freedom. Its that fun.

Jet Set Radio (PS Vita)

Free for Plus Members

Tag, grind, and trick to the beat in SEGAs hit game Jet Set Radio on PS Vita. Free for PS Plus members the same day it releases; fight for control of Tokyo-to, mark your turf with graffiti, tag walls, billboards, and even rival gang members! Perform tricks and flips on magnetically driven in-line skates, but watch out for the local police force. Theyre not nice.

Final Fantasy Tactics (PS Vita, PSP)

Free for Plus Members

Originally released in 1998 on the original PlayStation, this first tactical RPG in the legendary Final Fantasy series, enthralled fans around the world with its unique artistic style and intricate storyline, and its certainly one of my top favorites of all time. A sublime strategy experience with an ever engrossing job system, tactical battles, tens of hours of gameplay, and remastered from the original, yours free with Plus.

Dungeon Defenders (PS3)

Free for Plus Members

An addictive blend of Tower Defense and cooperative online Action-RPG, Dungeon Defenders gives players 4 distinctive classes to lead through action-packed combat while upgrading their statistics, gathering tons of loot and inventory items, customizing & upgrading equipment, and developing unique class abilities. Play it online co-op, or splitscreen, free with PlayStation Plus.

playstation blog

#2 Posted by XVision84 (13626 posts) -

Meh. Looks lackluster on the PS3 side.

#3 Posted by Chuubby (416 posts) -

XUcBm.gif

For some reason... I was expecting more. I should know better by now. :|

#4 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42626 posts) -
Those Vita games are free for PS+? Wow! That's pretty good.
#5 Posted by crimsonman1245 (4253 posts) -

PS+ looks to good to pass up.

#6 Posted by megadeth1117 (1830 posts) -

XVision84

#7 Posted by charizard1605 (55996 posts) -
Is the cloud storage 1GB for PS3 and Vita cumulative, or 1GB each for PS3 and Vita?
#8 Posted by finalstar2007 (24947 posts) -

For some reason... I was expecting more. I should know better by now. :|

Chuubby

This is only the begging for the Vita, as for PS3 all i can do is *facepalm*.. did you know what games we been getting for the past 11 months? its madness! and the game their offering tomorrow is one that i dont have :D ( always get excited when a game i dont own gets to be offered ).. amazing value for $50 a year with both systems! i sold uncharted but now getting it back! f**k yea

#9 Posted by istreakforfood (7749 posts) -

XVision84
Have to go with whatthis guy said.
#10 Posted by finalstar2007 (24947 posts) -

Is the cloud storage 1GB for PS3 and Vita cumulative, or 1GB each for PS3 and Vita?charizard1605

2GB total for both so 1GB on PS3 and 1GB on Vita

#11 Posted by hiryu3 (7304 posts) -
fw 2.00 is up now for your Vita. Downloading now
#12 Posted by finalstar2007 (24947 posts) -

Those Vita games are free for PS+? Wow! That's pretty good.Stevo_the_gamer

Yup all of them tomorrow ( yay for uncharted and the final fantasy game!! been wanting that game for so long )

#13 Posted by NoirLamia777 (2132 posts) -

Looks like a great update.

#14 Posted by charizard1605 (55996 posts) -

[QUOTE="charizard1605"]Is the cloud storage 1GB for PS3 and Vita cumulative, or 1GB each for PS3 and Vita?finalstar2007

2GB total for both so 1GB on PS3 and 1GB on Vita

Okay, that's flat out awesome! Nice to see Sony continues to make PSN+ so worth it.
#15 Posted by hiryu3 (7304 posts) -
Is the cloud storage 1GB for PS3 and Vita cumulative, or 1GB each for PS3 and Vita?charizard1605
for vita owners you will have 2 gigs of storage space now per IGN
#16 Posted by finalstar2007 (24947 posts) -

fw 2.00 is up now for your Vita. Downloading nowhiryu3

Its up? i checked a minute ago and there was nothing.. will check again lol.. im excited for the Email app ( finally can check my mail without using my phone )

#17 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -

"web browser - now can be used during a game"

wait wait WHAT?

#18 Posted by XVision84 (13626 posts) -

wait wait WHAT?

campzor

SDC :P

#19 Posted by senses_fail_06 (6735 posts) -
Thank you Sony.
#20 Posted by charizard1605 (55996 posts) -

wait wait WHAT?

campzor
Vita playing catch up with 3DS I see :P
#21 Posted by finalstar2007 (24947 posts) -
#22 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42626 posts) -

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]Those Vita games are free for PS+? Wow! That's pretty good.finalstar2007

Yup all of them tomorrow ( yay for uncharted and the final fantasy game!! been wanting that game for so long )

lol FF.
#23 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
PSN+ is so good :cry:
#24 Posted by JohnnyCageMK (4340 posts) -

Why do cows have such low standards?

#25 Posted by cain006 (8625 posts) -

Man if I had a PS3 I would definitely get PS+. It's a good deal.

#26 Posted by locopatho (20177 posts) -
The Vita lineup is brilliant. It's pretty much the games I wanna play on Vita. Sh!t, Sony has me considering a Vita AND psn+ in one fell swoop? ........well played Sony :cool:
#27 Posted by finalstar2007 (24947 posts) -

PSN+ is so good :cry:kuraimen

Agreed :cry:

I havent been buying games off PSN for two months now lmao, all because i get too many games off Ps+ every week lol

#28 Posted by cain006 (8625 posts) -

JohnnyCageMK

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is one of the greatest platformers of all time though...

#29 Posted by HaloPimp978 (7262 posts) -

PS+ is one of the best investments this gen.

#30 Posted by JohnnyCageMK (4340 posts) -

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]

cain006

Its a old game man.

#31 Posted by locopatho (20177 posts) -
[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]Those Vita games are free for PS+? Wow! That's pretty good.Stevo_the_gamer

lol FF.

HEY! Final Fantasy Tactics is fvcking amazing and is excluded from the general ridicule the main FF series gets and deserves :P
#32 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -

[QUOTE="campzor"]

wait wait WHAT?

charizard1605

:evil:

#33 Posted by GreenGoblin2099 (16988 posts) -

JohnnyCageMK

Paying to get some games.... contrary to paying to being able to play your games online.

Yup, those cows are fools. :roll:

#34 Posted by Giancar (19049 posts) -
If I had a Vita, I would have gotten PSN + service. Too good really.
#35 Posted by SoulsofDark (10 posts) -
I need a vita asap :P
#36 Posted by finalstar2007 (24947 posts) -
#37 Posted by charizard1605 (55996 posts) -

[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="campzor"]

wait wait WHAT?

campzor

:evil:

:twisted:
#38 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -
updating!
#39 Posted by XVision84 (13626 posts) -

JohnnyCageMK

Exactly. Look at all these foolish cow peasants celebrating over free games. How lowly of them!

They should learn from us royal lemmings, we who are priviledged enough to have free advertising on the dashboard!

Last time I checked, cows don't have lovely commercials decorating their home page. I almost pity them :o.

#40 Posted by platniumgamer (4087 posts) -

The line-up is pretty good if you have a Vita :(

#41 Posted by finalstar2007 (24947 posts) -

updating!campzor

WOW

did you see the list of stuff being added with the new update? so many new features being added

#42 Posted by TwistedShade (3149 posts) -

JohnnyCageMK

I'm sorry what were XboxLive's free games of the month for GoldMembers?:P

#43 Posted by Slashkice (13053 posts) -

2.0 is already out? Guess I'll go download it now then.

#44 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11114 posts) -
updating!campzor
Cool. I'm gonna go check mine now :D
#45 Posted by finalstar2007 (24947 posts) -

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]

TwistedShade

I'm sorry what were XboxLive's free games of the month for GoldMembers?:P

Playing online!

thats about it i got nothing else :P

#46 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -

[QUOTE="campzor"]updating!finalstar2007

WOW

did you see the list of stuff being added with the new update? so many new features being added

ye the list was alright... the only thing which stood out though was the vastly improved web browser and being able to use it whilst still in a game. I dont have ps+ (and dont plan to anytime soon) so that doesnt excite me at all
#47 Posted by cain006 (8625 posts) -

[QUOTE="cain006"]

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]

JohnnyCageMK

Its a old game man.

Yeah and I know you can get it cheap, but I would guess most people don't own it on anymore. And PS+ is only like $5 a month so a bad month here or there isn't that big of a deal.

#48 Posted by Slashkice (13053 posts) -

Browser really benefited from this update. From:

8201012979_46aaae9171n4unm.jpg

to:

8202106724_32352b622c4hufx.jpg

#49 Posted by PatchMaster (6013 posts) -

You know the Vita is in trouble when they're giving away all its best games to get people interested.

#50 Posted by TheDidact (3981 posts) -
If only I had a Vita. :( My money's going to a Wii U this Holiday Season. I just hope Sony steps it up again on the PS3 side. Though I've already downloaded: Borderlands Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One The Walking Dead (Still haven't played it yet :lol: ) Payday: The Heist (Still haven't played it yet :lol: ) PS Allstars Beta Saints Row 2 A ton of Full Game Trials Dust 514 And these were just the past few months. I've downloaded a bunch of titles before like Shatter and Wipeout HD, along with a ton of betas such as AC:B, AC:R, U3, and more.