PS+ March is HERE! ( USA/Canada )

• 100 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by finalstar2007 (24882 posts) -
#2 Posted by jake44 (1928 posts) -

Another decent month.

#3 Edited by Warlord_Irochi (1257 posts) -

Slight differences with Europe, your is better this time in General.

I'm thankful for yet ANOTHER excuse to play Dead Nation again :D

#4 Posted by mems_1224 (46184 posts) -

Other than Tomb Raider, which I already have on PC, its a bunch of garbage. Another shitty month for PS+

#6 Posted by clr84651 (5340 posts) -

More games for PS+ members. That will put it into double digits of games in 2.5 months.

#7 Edited by Harisemo (4133 posts) -

Focusing on indies was a very smart move by Sony so they could give out indie games for "free" on PS+. When Sony announced PS+ was required to play online for PS4 it didn't seem so bad knowing PS+ was great value on PS3 and cows expected same level of "free" games on PS4 but Sony, knowing they won't be able to maintain such level of "free" games, brought indies on board to give away their games for free.

Poor cows, have fun with "free" indie shovelware but don't worry you'll still get some AAA "free" games once in a while.

#8 Edited by Solid_Max13 (3525 posts) -

May pick up dead nation already got tomb raider on ps4 but not a bad month at all

#9 Edited by lazerface216 (7450 posts) -

Other than Tomb Raider, which I already have on PC, its a bunch of garbage. Another shitty month for PS+

have you played lone survivor? hell, have you even googled it? coming from someone who actually owns it, it's far from "garbage".

why do you always post such trollish shit? can't you ever have honest discussion? or is this just you system war schtick? the whole "anything sony sucks" schtick?

#10 Posted by charizard1605 (55351 posts) -

Monster fucking Hunter!

Fuck yeah!

#11 Posted by mems_1224 (46184 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

have you played lone survivor? hell, have you even googled it? coming from someone who actually owns it, it's far from "garbage".

why do you always post such trollish shit? can't you ever have honest discussion? or is this just you system war schtick? the whole "anything sony sucks" schtick?

that game goes on sale regularly on steam for like $1. Hardly something worth being featured on PS+

#12 Posted by Dire_Weasel (15918 posts) -

More free games? Well thank you, don't mind if I do.

#13 Edited by withe1982 (450 posts) -

UK anyone?

never mind I've found it here

Bit sad that we don't get Thomas Was Alone or Unit 13 but Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons is a game I've been looking forward to for a while.

This PS+ is absolutely killing me. Got 8 games on my backlog now. Not even had a chance to do Left Behind or Burial At Sea yet.

edit: and for anyone who has not played Lone Survivor yet you've in for a real treat. Turn the sound up and switch off the lights for some scary shit.

#14 Edited by FreedomFreeLife (1972 posts) -

In short... free multiplatform games that are on other consoles and PC... meh list

#15 Posted by coasterguy65 (5832 posts) -

Crappy month compared to the last few. Oh well you take the good with the bad.

#16 Posted by Animal-Mother (26318 posts) -

March's PS+ update is simply EPIC! just simply a lot of games to download and play ( a lot of games i havent played! )

• Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition (PS4)
  • Tomb Raider (PS3)
  • Thomas Was Alone (PS3)
  • Lone Survivor: The Director’s Cut (PS3)
  • Unit 13 (PS Vita)
  • Monster Hunter: Freedom Unite (PS Vita)

more right here: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/02/27/preview-marchs-instant-game-collection/

Been waiting for unit 13 and MH:FU to come out. Very exciting for vita. As far as i'm concerned last month was one of the best months ever.

#17 Posted by Bren128 (2352 posts) -

Tomb Raider and Thomas was alone? NICE

#18 Posted by TigerSuperman (1942 posts) -
#19 Posted by lazerface216 (7450 posts) -

@lazerface216 said:

@mems_1224 said:

that game goes on sale regularly on steam for like $1. Hardly something worth being featured on PS+

so? still a good game worth trying, hardly garbage. same thing with thomas was alone. PS+ has more than made up for itself and you damn well know that.

#20 Posted by Murderstyle75 (4165 posts) -

@Harisemo:

Its too early in the consoles life for AAA 's. As more games become available, the better content the PS4 will get. They aren't just going to give all their games away before they can sell them. I also just downloaded Injustice for under $25 last night. Its sure better then what Microsoft is doing for you. So fucking glad I'm done with that company.

#21 Posted by mems_1224 (46184 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@lazerface216 said:

@mems_1224 said:

so? still a good game worth trying, hardly garbage. same thing with thomas was alone. PS+ has more than made up for itself and you damn well know that.

crap lineup is crap bro. sorry you caught feelings.

#22 Posted by Randolph (10423 posts) -

Never played Dead Nation on PS3, so that's a good deal for me. That makes five free games on my PS4 so far. Good deal.

#23 Edited by vincent380 (2242 posts) -

People can complain and say PS+ isn't that great because you never really 'own' the games but its still amazing. Its sooooo worth it.

#24 Posted by shellcase86 (1934 posts) -

Nice. Never got to check out Tomb Raider.

#25 Edited by blue_hazy_basic (27319 posts) -

A bit more for the PS4 would be nice ....

#26 Posted by EPaul (9906 posts) -

Decent month

Will cop the vita offerings and the indie titles

#27 Posted by Bigboi500 (29091 posts) -

Decent.

#28 Posted by NoirLamia777 (2124 posts) -

Tomb Raider was great, sucks that I already have the definitive edition though. Nothing else really interests me.

#29 Posted by lostrib (33041 posts) -

wow, that sucks

#30 Edited by Murderstyle75 (4165 posts) -

@vincent380:

Don't see how owning games is a good thing anymore considering games no longer hold their value. So I can't trade the plus game in for 75 cents to $5 at Gamestop. Big deal.

#31 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38206 posts) -

God dammit, NA gets Monster Hunter and we Europeans get pixeljunk monsters. I want some Monster hunter

Otherwise I have everything else that's worth considering. They need some more good stuff to hit PS4

#32 Posted by Bren128 (2352 posts) -

In short... free multiplatform games that are on other consoles and PC... meh list

What is Xbox getting? Arent you an Xbox fanboy? Far from a ''meh list''

#33 Posted by lazerface216 (7450 posts) -

@lazerface216 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@lazerface216 said:

@mems_1224 said:

crap lineup is crap bro. sorry you caught feelings.

lol never change mems. keep that schtick alive.

#34 Edited by lostrib (33041 posts) -

@Bren128 said:
@FreedomFreeLife said:

What is Xbox getting? Arent you an Xbox fanboy? Far from a ''meh list''

Considering previous months, this is pretty meh

#35 Edited by lazerface216 (7450 posts) -

God dammit, NA gets Monster Hunter and we Europeans get pixeljunk monsters. I want some Monster hunter

Otherwise I have everything else that's worth considering. They need some more good stuff to hit PS4

lol you guys got some seriously unrealistic expectations. sony's given away at least 1 ps4 game every single month it's been out, what else do you want? what other console has ever done this?

#36 Posted by lostrib (33041 posts) -

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

lol you guys got some seriously unrealistic expectations. sony's given away at least 1 ps4 game every single month it's been out, what else do you want? what other console has ever done this?

I'd imagine they want better games.

#37 Posted by kitty (114461 posts) -

Don't really call this decent myself. This is coming from someone who has plus since the beginning. I guess it's nice for those who haven't played those titles. But compared to the last previous months, it's not in the same boat.
But in all honesty, even though it's not great month. Whatever games you didn't play from the previous months, now is your chance to catch up and hope the next month is better for you.

#38 Posted by lazerface216 (7450 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@lazerface216 said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

again, like what?

#39 Posted by lostrib (33041 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@lazerface216 said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

again, like what?

No idea, I don't own a PS4

#40 Posted by hoosier7 (3773 posts) -

Good stuff, seems it's the same for Europe, at least i didn't pick up Tomb Raider, finally going to play that now i reckon.

#41 Posted by Heil68 (43186 posts) -

More world class gaming for free, thanks to PSN+ and SONY!!!

#42 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38206 posts) -

It's not about "what other console did this". it's about Sony having a premium service that's supposed to be delivering premium content and so far the only good thing they had up was Outlast.

#43 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (28333 posts) -

Played most of those games....

#44 Edited by lazerface216 (7450 posts) -

@lazerface216 said:

It's not about "what other console did this". it's about Sony having a premium service that's supposed to be delivering premium content and so far the only good thing they had up was Outlast.

the console's been out for 3 months, how much content were you expecting? you have a ps3, so you get plenty of content. for ps4 only owners, they're lucky they're getting a game or two a month. also, you didn't like resogun? or don't starve?

#45 Posted by Truth_Hurts_U (9075 posts) -

Gonna have to buy another PS4 controller... Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition... Here I come!

#46 Edited by Zassimick (6230 posts) -

I've either played the games on the list that I'm interested in or don't have much interest in the others, so not the best month for me. But that's okay since last month was so great I'm still playing catch up. And not including the PS+ games I'm still trying to beat, I've got my own backlog of games plus South Park to keep me busy this month.

Next month could be worse or it could be better, but with how many great experiences I've been given so far at the affordable price the service has paid for itself.

#47 Edited by GTSaiyanjin2 (5747 posts) -

I like it, more games for my PS4. my back log for my PS3, and Vita is massive now. Its like steam all over again, I doubt I'll ever get to all of the games.

#48 Posted by clyde46 (43957 posts) -

@lazerface216 said:

This. This month for the PS3 is crap too.

#49 Posted by ninjapirate2000 (2998 posts) -

Looks like a meh month. I'll DL Thomas was alone and Lone survivor. Will probably never play them. I still havent even played Outlast on PS4.

#50 Posted by lazerface216 (7450 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@lazerface216 said:

This. This month for the PS3 is crap too.

opinions, how do they work? the majority would agree that TR is far from crap, but of course hyperbole is king on the interweb...