PS+ Free Sleeping Dogs on Feb 6

• 127 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by megaspiderweb09 (3686 posts) -

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/01/28/playstation-plus-your-february-content/

What do you guys think, did you get to play Sleeping Dogs, was it good?

#2 Posted by thom_maytees (3669 posts) -

I think there is already an article on this.

#3 Posted by ShadowDeathX (10661 posts) -
Sleeping Dogs is really good. Lucky Euros get all the good stuff. That is an amazing line-up for both PS3 and PS Vita. I'm jelly.
#4 Posted by StrongDeadlift (5175 posts) -

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/01/28/playstation-plus-your-february-content/

blog.eu.playstation.com

blog.eu.playstation

blog.eu

.eu

megaspiderweb09

l.png

#5 Posted by Djmaster214 (3236 posts) -

[QUOTE="megaspiderweb09"]

blog.eu.playstation.com

blog.eu.playstation

blog.eu

.eu

StrongDeadlift

l.png

LMFAOOOO my face whe ni saw that i was so god damn pumped
#6 Posted by Zeviander (9503 posts) -
Free game for only $60/year!
#7 Posted by Ly_the_Fairy (8652 posts) -

Free game for only $60/year! Zeviander

I wonder if they'll ever understand this concept.

#8 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -
For Europe, but I am fine with that because I already own it for PC. I want to know what PS3 game/s America gets.
#9 Posted by AmayaPapaya (9029 posts) -

Why does the eu get so many better deals?

#10 Posted by megaspiderweb09 (3686 posts) -

Sleeping Dogs is really good. Lucky Euros get all the good stuff. That is an amazing line-up for both PS3 and PS Vita. I'm jelly.ShadowDeathX

If you think its good, then i would deff give it a download :D

#11 Posted by ShadowDeathX (10661 posts) -

[QUOTE="ShadowDeathX"]Sleeping Dogs is really good. Lucky Euros get all the good stuff. That is an amazing line-up for both PS3 and PS Vita. I'm jelly.megaspiderweb09

If you think its good, then i would deff give it a download :D

Why? Why me?
#12 Posted by kitty (114743 posts) -
I want to know what PS3 game/s America gets.AmazonTreeBoa
Probably nothing that anyone wants to play or something everyone has already played
#13 Posted by DivineSword (15754 posts) -

[QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"]I want to know what PS3 game/s America gets.2ndWonder
Probably nothing that anyone wants to play or something everyone has already played

If I remember correctly, they get Madden!

#14 Posted by Masenkoe (4888 posts) -

PS+ is $50. Its a good deal for some.

#15 Posted by ShadowDeathX (10661 posts) -

[QUOTE="Zeviander"]Free game for only $60/year! Masenkoe

Yes. If your primary platform is Playstation, then it is an amazing deal.
#16 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

[QUOTE="2ndWonder"][QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"]I want to know what PS3 game/s America gets.DivineSword

If I remember correctly, they get Madden!

I don't have that. Wouldn't mind having it either. Last Madden I bought was Madden 2002, so I am due for a new one.
#17 Posted by DivineSword (15754 posts) -

I don't have that. Wouldn't mind having it either. Last Madden I bought was Madden 2002, so I am due for a new one.AmazonTreeBoa
I was wrong, sorry about that.

#18 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18414 posts) -
It's a fantastic game! I bought it on release and it was really great. I'll be getting it again when it's cheap.. or free on PS+ for US.
#19 Posted by killzowned24 (7345 posts) -
Here was one months worth of last year.
#20 Posted by ZombieKiller7 (6255 posts) -

Us North Americans aint getting anything.

F*cking waste of my $50, oh well, lesson learned

#21 Posted by finalstar2007 (25206 posts) -

I would rather get Sleeping Dogs than the stupid Ninja Gaiden Vita -_-

#22 Posted by 15strong (2806 posts) -

[QUOTE="Zeviander"]Free game for only $60/year! Ly_the_Fairy

The same day people stop telling them they are renting games.

#23 Posted by Planeforger (15730 posts) -
The game was selling for $4 to $6 over the holiday season, but I guess this is great for those few people who don't already own it.
#24 Posted by tryagainlater (7445 posts) -

Should activate my free trial soon.

#25 Posted by jessejay420 (3832 posts) -
free? :lol: ya sure,and i get free phone service when i "PAY" at&t.. silly cows :lol:
#26 Posted by jessejay420 (3832 posts) -

[QUOTE="Zeviander"]Free game for only $60/year! Ly_the_Fairy

"bu bu its free!!! :cry: " :lol:
#27 Posted by OB-47 (10909 posts) -

That's actually a really good deal.

Meanwhile, on Xbox Live I'm paying to play the other half of Halo 4.

#28 Posted by aaronmullan (33406 posts) -
I already have it on PS3. Oh well.
#29 Posted by Sali217 (1274 posts) -
Are people honestly complaining about 50 bucks A YEAR? for a bunch of free games. That's like what? 5 bucks a month. How poor are you people?
#30 Posted by xhawk27 (7327 posts) -

I bet America gets some 2 year old A rated game.

#31 Posted by kitty (114743 posts) -
Are people honestly complaining about 50 bucks A YEAR? for a bunch of free games. That's like what? 5 bucks a month. How poor are you people?Sali217
wat? how can you mention $50 bucks and free games in the same sentence? :P (but I'm not gonna argue, as I pay for plus myself) Honestly not worth it for psn + for us NA users. Most of the games offered on psn plus for NA can be bought for dirt cheap. And most are games that everyone has played or have no interest in. We get ninja gaiden sigma plus for the vita. The vita isn't selling well and that game certainly isn't going to get anyone interested in it, nor getting plus to play it. Let alone there's nothing offered for the people that just have a ps3, other than discounts on stuff that people are most likely not interested in. This has been going on for quite awhile now.
#32 Posted by Zeviander (9503 posts) -
[QUOTE="killzowned24"]Here was one months worth of last year.

And? Lots of them doesn't make them free. And once you stop paying... *POOF* they're gone. It sure is a great deal for a cow who has no money to actually buy games. Maybe this is why PS3 have been selling so poorly. People are just waiting for the PS+ version?
#33 Posted by EPaul (9906 posts) -

EU always gets the better stuff maybe sony is repaying them for all the crap they normally get with game release dates

#34 Posted by ZombieKiller7 (6255 posts) -

I paid for free games on PS+

I also paid for free online on XBL

LOL-Smiley-keep-smiling-8387706-75-56.gi

#35 Posted by percuvius2 (1982 posts) -

What do you guys think, did you get to play Sleeping Dogs, was it good?

megaspiderweb09

As long as you play the PC version it's great!

#36 Posted by themajormayor (25797 posts) -
Right at you yankies. Europe is always getting the shaft.
#37 Posted by themajormayor (25797 posts) -

[QUOTE="killzowned24"]Here was one months worth of last year.  Zeviander
It sure is a great deal for a cow who has no money to actually buy games. Maybe this is why PS3 have been selling so poorly.

You mean like you?

Doesn't make any sense.

#38 Posted by jessejay420 (3832 posts) -
Are people honestly complaining about 50 bucks A YEAR? for a bunch of free games. That's like what? 5 bucks a month. How poor are you people?Sali217
"50 BUCKS a Year? for free games." Bwahahahahaha!!!! :lol:
#39 Posted by jessejay420 (3832 posts) -
[QUOTE="Zeviander"][QUOTE="killzowned24"]Here was one months worth of last year.

And? Lots of them doesn't make them free. And once you stop paying... *POOF* they're gone. It sure is a great deal for a cow who has no money to actually buy games. Maybe this is why PS3 have been selling so poorly. People are just waiting for the PS+ version?

bu bu $50 = free!! :cry: " :lol:
#40 Posted by Malta_1980 (11358 posts) -

Its funny seeing haters bashing PSN+ cause you pay for the service and get free games...

Its not like you MUST pay for PSN+ in order to game online like another well known console.... its just a extra service which you may or may not be interested in paying for !!!!

#41 Posted by danish-death (5314 posts) -
[QUOTE="Masenkoe"]

[QUOTE="Zeviander"]Free game for only $60/year! ShadowDeathX

I got a new PS3 after having been without one for a year and bought 3 months of PS+. I think I've got 8-10 games I've never played just sitting around. When I'm done with AC3 I'll start on Batman Arkham City and later InFamous 2. So yeah if you haven't played the games it's a really great service - even if you don't get the games for free.
#42 Posted by jessejay420 (3832 posts) -
you pay for the service and get free games.Malta_1980
:lol: Hey,guess what guys? If i give that Cashier some money,i get to go home with free Groceries! Priceless! Absolutely Priceless :lol:
#43 Posted by ultraking (6904 posts) -

dang.. eu. gets all the good plus stuff now :( cant complain tho because for awhile ther eu was getting screwed by sony

#44 Posted by heretrix (37382 posts) -

sleeping dogs is cool but the driving blows, imo. The vehicles aren't fun to drive at all. I'd rather walk.

#45 Posted by jessejay420 (3832 posts) -
[QUOTE="ShadowDeathX"][QUOTE="Masenkoe"]

danish-death

I got a new PS3 after having been without one for a year and bought 3 months of PS+. I think I've got 8-10 games I've never played just sitting around. When I'm done with AC3 I'll start on Batman Arkham City and later InFamous 2. So yeah if you haven't played the games it's a really great service - even if you don't get the games for free.

I think its a Great Deal. :) as long as we agree that its not "free" :)
#46 Posted by danish-death (5314 posts) -
[QUOTE="Zeviander"][QUOTE="killzowned24"]Here was one months worth of last year.

The service is optional and really not that expensive. It's not like you're forced to have PS+ unlike XBL Gold.
#47 Posted by SecretPolice (22071 posts) -

PS+ fee = there's no such thing as a free lunch. :P

#48 Posted by jessejay420 (3832 posts) -

PS+ fee = there's no such thing as a free lunch. :P

SecretPolice
lol
#49 Posted by -Unreal- (24544 posts) -

Do you have to pay for PS+ ?

#50 Posted by Malta_1980 (11358 posts) -

[QUOTE="Malta_1980"] you pay for the service and get free games.jessejay420
:lol: Hey,guess what guys? If i give that Cashier some money,i get to go home with free Groceries! Priceless! Absolutely Priceless :lol:

Are you playing the idiot part or unfortunately you really are ???

Cause even the smallest of minds can realise paying fee is for the service (extra features) and the free game is like a bonus !!!!